• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy's PvP Trash Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AZRIA

I'm glad you know that I play...? LOL Queefing vagina, what are you..13? 14? Pay for your own UO Subscription then talk to me, Daddy's boy. :next:
Still waiting for that best of 5 pure mage :) Or , better yet , show up for the mage tourney... :stretcher:

S

Sir Achilles

Are you ********?? Learn how to use UOAssist before you speak again! The ONLY thing at the top of my first picture is UOAssist. If you can't figure out how to add more things than Heals/Cures, that's YOUR problem, NOT MINE! (HINT: It's an actual feature of the program that requires no "hacking" or anything like that at all!)

You want to see a picture of my typical desktop? Here:

There's my computer so you understand why my screenshot is so big:
Anything other than the standard gold, reagents: mage and necro, tithing, arrows/bolts, potions does not follow under the standard operating features of UoAssist.

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anything other than the standard gold, reagents: mage and necro, tithing, arrows/bolts, potions does not follow under the standard operating features of UoAssist.
Bull**** sir...You are still ********. When you learn how to use ALL the features of UOAssist you may post again, until then, you have lost your privilege to speak in a PvP thread.

(HINT #2 FOR YOU: On the Display tab in UOA, in the "Titlebar display" section there is an option you can check labeled "User". Then there's just one more step after this...But I'll let you figure it out!)

*Waits for Sir Achilles to smash head on keyboard*

S

Sir Achilles

Bull**** sir...You are still ********. When you learn how to use ALL the features of UOAssist you may post again, until then, you have lost your privilege to speak in a PvP thread.

(HINT #2 FOR YOU: On the Display tab in UOA, in the "Titlebar display" section there is an option you can check labeled "User". Then there's just one more step after this...But I'll let you figure it out!)

*Waits for Sir Achilles to smash head on keyboard*
Ok, I was wrong. This still doesn't explain why you crop your pics to exclude your taskbar and the top of your page in the other pics.

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I was wrong. This still doesn't explain why you crop your pics to exclude your taskbar and the top of your page in the other pics.
Oh, that's simple! As I showed in my other pic, I have dual monitors so if I just post a screenshot, it would be gigantic and have tons of useless webpages, icq's, and other **** on the one half, so I crop it down so that photobucket doesn't condense it as much (free accounts are limited to file size and resolution).

G

GiveitaTry

maddogg.. ima put it like this so EVERYONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS... if YOU DONT USE A SPEEDER OR CHEAT ENGINE... u r freaking horrible and thats why you always will be horrible. ( other then achillies ) ( best damn stratics reporter they ever had .)

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried SpeederXP on my laptop back in the day and that **** was whack! It made me have to restart every couple hours! So I said screw it to Speeder. With my new computer, I have no need for Speeder or Cheat Engine as I'm plenty fast without it. I ping anywhere from 6-15 on Chessy & LS, about 95-105 on LA and some of the other west coast servers.

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought I'd jump in with Sundays visit to despise! Arriving, I found the WoWz bunch having thier run of both the island and the baccaroon. Everything rolling smoothly until the FoA arrived...

Storming the island, the FoA struck with precision. Numbers heavily in thier favor, they took the island with ease.

After a short battle the forces of WoWz were defeated, those surviving the initial push were soon offered the dirt nap.

The champion healed and fallen by the forces of FoA, the day was victorious

Great fight all See ya again soon!

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ladies and Gentlemen of Chessy,

May I remind you that this is the PvP Trash Talk, i.e. some smackdown is allowed, operative word being some.
Yes, it leaves a lot to your judgement, so please make sure you use the said judgement.

PS. more game talking, less personal stuff - for the benefit of all.

Hasta la vista,
(I'll be back, obviously)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maddogg.. ima put it like this so EVERYONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS... if YOU DONT USE A SPEEDER OR CHEAT ENGINE... u r freaking horrible and thats why you always will be horrible. ( other then achillies ) ( best damn stratics reporter they ever had .)
Actually Slipnot, this is why YOU are horrible. You can't play the game the way it was intended, and you would die constantly if you couldn't outrun everyone.

People like you are always looking for that extra edge to get an advantage. PvP is actually more fun when everyone is on the same playing field and using the same client with the same limitations.

Thanks for this post, you've successfully entertained me for the day.

PS - Jay Leno called and he wants his chin back.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speedhacks are pretty much a part of PVP as magery and potions.... everyone uses them nowadays. Not using them is like cutting off your own leg with a rusty hacksaw..... 8^O
Just because you're a bad player and need to cheat to compete doesn't mean that everyone uses them.

V

Vortimer

Why wouldnt you use every advantage you had to win?
Do you play this game to lose?

Cause I sure don't.....

I really stopped caring about "Fair Fights" back about the time 75% of the pvp population quit playing, and the rest started playing tamers, dismounters and archers.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why wouldnt you use every advantage you had to win?
Do you play this game to lose?

Cause I sure don't.....

I really stopped caring about "Fair Fights" back about the time 75% of the pvp population quit playing, and the rest started playing tamers, dismounters and archers.
I play the game to have fun, winning just happens.

I don't need an advantage to win.

S

Sir Achilles

People like you are always looking for that extra edge to get an advantage. PvP is actually more fun when everyone is on the same playing field and using the same client with the same limitations.
How can everyone be on the same playing field if EA won't search out and ban people that use speed hacks? I'm not advocating it but it's a legit argument.

G

GiveitaTry

first lynk whos in hot.. on atlantic... you can ONLY go so fast in ultima... there is a capp. So how does using speedhacks effect anything at all, all it does is focuses your processor on one program WHICH you can do manually on your computer i just dont know how.. but im sure you do twerks and **** to keep ur computer running smoothly right? isnt that almost the same?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first lynk whos in hot.. on atlantic... you can ONLY go so fast in ultima... there is a capp. So how does using speedhacks effect anything at all, all it does is focuses your processor on one program WHICH you can do manually on your computer i just dont know how.. but im sure you do twerks and **** to keep ur computer running smoothly right? isnt that almost the same?
What does it matter what guild I am in on a shard I play less than once a month?

Heres whats important: you can't play the game the way it was meant to be played because you're just not good. And if speedhacks don't do much why do you use it?

Your in game ego is almost as big as your chin, just sit down kid.

S

Sir Achilles

About 7 uhoh were doing destard tonight, three of us FPD raided, two of us died but we put 6 of them in stat. The two of us got out of stat and all three went back and killed a couple more before going into stat again. See attached picture.

Attachments

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heres some from the Monday fight in Despise it was pretty darn big had some from everywhere i think :]

S

Sir Achilles

I think John Wayne (Trowbaggs, Kahne, etc.) stays dead more than he does alive. lol

G

GiveitaTry

its more sad the shard some how becomes active when I decide to take a break. I mean comon did ALL of a SUDDEN all you guys switch YOUR WORK schedules back to 9 - 5? i mean that was the reason you played at like 3 am right? work. which i understand completely. Well since its gettign active again it might give me something to do when i get home :p. Thanks for changing your schedules for more " prime time "

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are u serious slippy poo? ur taking a break? more like everyone left you and you have no one left to play with! Poor guy! Maybe u should learn some class and one day u might just realize that this is a game not rl. However, I doubt it. I'm just mad that BDOM had to leave the shard because of u and the way you act, hopefully he doesnt leave permanently and comes back to put you in stat! He's one of the coolest kids i know. Well u have urself a wonderful rl day, and thx for the 55 punkte last week :p.

Cy

A

AZRIA

I'm just mad that BDOM had to leave the shard because of u and the way you act, hopefully he doesnt leave permanently and comes back to put you in stat! He's one of the coolest kids i know.
Cy
I'm going to have to take slips side on this one , no matter how much I hate doing that , but BDOM is the most annoying ****ty player to ever grace any server. For you to even implicate his name in connection with cool really bothers me and my advice to you would be to seek medical help immediately.

Have a nice day !

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to have to take slips side on this one , no matter how much I hate doing that , but BDOM is the most annoying ****ty player to ever grace any server. For you to even implicate his name in connection with cool really bothers me and my advice to you would be to seek medical help immediately.

Have a nice day !

BDom is the dude who; when you killed him; would flip out and type IN ALL CAPS AS A GHOST HES GOING TO OWN U AND UR MOTHER IRL!?!?! right? LOL.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol yea that would be something BDOM would do bombastic. But he was funny as ****tt. He'd come into our vent, stoned out of his mind sayin some crazy stuff. Me and jon doe used to have some serious laughs with him. How can you hate a stoner AZ, they're usually really chill. Maybe I don't know him that well but he was mad funny when i did. However, that wasnt the point. The point was that Slip had two ppl left BDOM and murm and i guess possibly de leet ed but de leet wasnt there that day. Neway, me blade and necro killed BDOM, MURM, and Slip and instead of good fight or that was fun. Slip flipped out, started crying and yelling at BDOM and prolly murm about not doin something right blah blah. So Slip's lost one of his last guildies because of his constant crying. I'm Sorry but the most annoying kid on any shard or to ever play this game is SLIP! He acts like this is rl, he tries to talk to ppl like they are children, and all around takes this game far tooo serious. Hopefully the game is well rid of him. But hey that's just my opinion, and im voicing my right to do so as a United States citizen lol :)

D

De Leet Sauce

Are u serious slippy poo? ur taking a break? more like everyone left you and you have no one left to play with! Poor guy! Maybe u should learn some class and one day u might just realize that this is a game not rl. However, I doubt it. I'm just mad that BDOM had to leave the shard because of u and the way you act, hopefully he doesnt leave permanently and comes back to put you in stat! He's one of the coolest kids i know. Well u have urself a wonderful rl day, and thx for the 55 punkte last week :p.

Cy
For the record. Slip got a job with many hours therefore pushing his uo time into mostly inactivity, i and a few other pvpers only left more so because we just wanted to play the game, not because of slip himself (that was only one person..) on a side note, nobody missed bdom when he left for 5 months, highly dought anyone would miss him now (no offense bdom but you are freaking annoying).

See you on the field.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i dunno BDOM that well, u all been in a guild with him forever. He was maddd funny when i knew him for a short time over winter. Neway i guess ur referring to AZ leaving because of slip. What about everyone who left with him? I'm sure they left cuz they like AZ but they prolly were sick of Slip's **** as well. Why'd MURM leave? cuz it looked like he quit the same day as BDOM after Slip flipped on them saying they don't know how to pvp and crying cuz we killed him? Maybe all my boys don't count but they all left to. However, AZ and Slip's breakup kinda hindered our surprise :(. They had planned on coming back to FPD two weeks before AZ and Slip's thing. Kinda put a damper on our parade cuz most ppl prolly think all them left cuz WoWZ was slowly dieing. In fact it was planned weeks in advance. Not one single person in my guild could stand to hear Slip in vent nemore. Which is funny cuz I guess Aimee gave slip vent access yesterday and everyone said we'll just go in a channel he can't get into cuz we dont feel like hearing his voice. I have my own vent so we'll prolly just switch vents. That's a whole other topic.

Since Slip reads this, take a mental picture of our rules when u log into vent

6 rules. the first one is have fun. the other four dont matter and the last one is forget the rest of the rules, just have fun! Im sooo sorry slip i forgot to put a field back up pleaseee donttt put meee on probation in ur leettesstt of leettt guilds!

Srry he gets on my nerves, worse then turles skipping across my screen lmao!

neway U've always been cool leet, so i guess there are a few good players left without ego's the size of hercules! But i know how it is kill or be killed, so lets just try to kill FOA before we all kill each other hahahah

Cya on the field

K

Kelly Kapowski

I'm kinda missing UO...

How's the pvp scene and Chessy these days?!?

A

Aimee_2

Not one single person in my guild could stand to hear Slip in vent nemore. Which is funny cuz I guess Aimee gave slip vent access yesterday and everyone said we'll just go in a channel he can't get into cuz we dont feel like hearing his voice. I have my own vent so we'll prolly just switch vents. That's a whole other topic.

Since Slip reads this, take a mental picture of our rules when u log into vent

6 rules. the first one is have fun. the other four dont matter and the last one is forget the rest of the rules, just have fun! Im sooo sorry slip i forgot to put a field back up pleaseee donttt put meee on probation in ur leettesstt of leettt guilds!

Srry he gets on my nerves, worse then turles skipping across my screen lmao!

neway U've always been cool leet, so i guess there are a few good players left without ego's the size of hercules! But i know how it is kill or be killed, so lets just try to kill FOA before we all kill each other hahahah

Cya on the field

Not one person said anything to me about "not" wanting slip in vent

:sad3:

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
w/e laugh at you for taking one person's strong words against themselves. Slip is awesome and he is the ****n man, who cares if he yells, who doesn't?... **** i bet if you record yourselves on a day to day basis inrl you would really see how pathetic you sound. Its a game deal with it that is what happens in a god damn game when its competition. Have you ever been to a high school football game, or wrestling, or any sport at that, everyone yells. Its part of the game you play, don't take it personal just go with it christ, sounds like nobody has patience and it sounds like everyone takes things way to personal.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, i have ender. i was both on the football team and an all american wrestler in college. However that has nothing to do with it. My coach's never said intercept that ball, or pin him right now, otherwise ur getting kicked from the team!! We have the smallest guild on the shard, which means we prolly die the most due to ganks and what not. If you were in our vent, you'd realize no one yells at neone. We laugh about it and say **** it, we tried. Ive never heard one person EVER in the game tell someone if they dropped a field again, they would be kicked from the guild. oops I lied SLIP says things like that. It is a game to me, possibly to u as well but to that kid its not. He wouldn't act the way he did if it was just a game to him. I log on and win or lose i have fun, and if i wanted to take orders and be considered a lacky. I would join the army, not listen to a ****** bag, a thousand miles away behind a keyboard, thinking that he's GOD. That's just not for me, but you all have the choice to do what you want, I have no respect for him and can't stand him. End note! i've wasted too much of my rl time on this topic

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its all good man, i have tolerence for someone untill they push me, physically, i have no emotions. Iver never been physically hurt by anyone in this game which it should not to anyone, dont let someone get to you despite their ignorance, annoyance, and whatever else goes with that. All i am saying is, despite someone being annoying harsh or way to serious, just take it as it is, accept someone for who they are not what they do, or in this case what they say.

and yes i was part of the all american high school football team/wrestling team untill i had reconstructive surgery on my knee, had a scholarship at one point too, but hey w.e. **** happens

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn bro im sorry, that really sux. One of my close friends tore his ACL freshman year of college. Coulda had a great college career, but like you said unfortunately **** does happen. I've been blessed with only minor surgeries on my wrists and rotator cuff. High school coaches shouldnt tell you that its all about how much you can lift for one friggin rep, if they hadn't i never woulda blown my shoulder out haha. Neway, well said and ur right I shouldnt get soo heated over one person in a game. I'm irish/italian so i guess im a bit of a hothead :p. He just did a bunch of ****ty stuff to me and ppl in my guild that i consider good friends, so i take offense to that stuff. but it is what it is, i just need to be able to take things with a grain of salt sometimes. Neway, if you come back ill cya on the field man.

S

Sir Achilles

A single FoA was working Kalhdun and while I was checking spawns this morning I happened upon him. He had just gotten the baracoon up so I decided to take action and kill him not knowing if any other lie in wait nearby. Sure enough as soon as he was planted into the nice green grass Blue Fly runs up and starts spamming AI....he chases me all over somehow spamming AI even while running? Who knows...I escaped without incident. If I hadn't been the only one on we would've gone back and finished the champ.

S

Sir Achilles

No, i withered the spawn that was around me after i killed him. You can see at the bottom left of the picture that i got silver from killing that Silver Serpent. Unless I had him fielded or trapped somewhere wither bomb wouldn't be an effective kill technic.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, i withered the spawn that was around me after i killed him. You can see at the bottom left of the picture that i got silver from killing that Silver Serpent. Unless I had him fielded or trapped somewhere wither bomb wouldn't be an effective kill technic.
Sure it would, 20 damage while chasing him? Worked fine for me when I played a necro..

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To the leetest of leet pvper in the game.

We humbly accept your challenge!

Gonna have to give us about a week maybe a lil more, cuz blade is takin a break, and necro is on and off cuz he's moving in real life. Our rule is no stealther's period, although I don't think u guys have one. We also expect it to be ur actual guildmates that play here now, dont think ur gon bring over 4 of the leetest players from ATL to duel us. Who u choose doesnt make a difference even though u dont have many options. But We don't either lol we have to choose 5 out of our possible 6. But it should be one of the chars that are currently listed on uo.com. Will this be a 5v5 duel with no mounts and no running in like a house or somethin; or a 5v5 field fight? Ne other rules that you have in mind let me know.

This oughta be fun

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My reply to de leet

Ok well maybe i got my facts mixed up, so if that's the case then I probably would have done the same thing you did if i saw you helping FOA! that was a ONE time deal basically cuz we were pissed at UHOH popping up there ghost cams seeing 3 of us and bringing in 10+ a lil overkill. So we decided **** it, fight with FOA cuz they said they had two on and we had like 3. Uhoh supposedly had 10+ so we agreed to kill uhoh and then kill each other to see who gets the spawn. However when they came they came with a lot more than two and we kinda fielded them on and whoever won between the two we were gonna fight until ur noob self came in and attacked us when we were focused on the real threats! Which was fine cuz we got back up, u ran out and we fought UHOH after FOA died. Yep 3 verse 10 like we always do and always have. It's all good man, I know ur good on ur lil disarm archer, and Azria's a good mage. No one ever disputes that, but to call our guild ****ty and all this trash talk is just being completely ignorant. The one thing that has made us as good as we are is the fact that we always fight outnumbered. No one can call us a gank squad like FOA or WOWZ used to be. Also neone who says we dont raid spawns with three of us against ten obviously has no clue what they are talking about. But it is what it is, I wish I was like half you kids and cared about Gold instead of fighting. That way i could hire some ghosts to walk around and take screenshots of the hot spots all day. But I spawn to get raided, not to make money. I only need gold to piece together new suits and weps, other than that i could care less about it.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My reply to de leet

Ok well maybe i got my facts mixed up, so if that's the case then I probably would have done the same thing you did if i saw you helping FOA! that was a ONE time deal basically cuz we were pissed at UHOH popping up there ghost cams seeing 3 of us and bringing in 10+ a lil overkill. So we decided **** it, fight with FOA cuz they said they had two on and we had like 3. Uhoh supposedly had 10+ so we agreed to kill uhoh and then kill each other to see who gets the spawn. However when they came they came with a lot more than two and we kinda fielded them on and whoever won between the two we were gonna fight until ur noob self came in and attacked us when we were focused on the real threats! Which was fine cuz we got back up, u ran out and we fought UHOH after FOA died. Yep 3 verse 10 like we always do and always have. It's all good man, I know ur good on ur lil disarm archer, and Azria's a good mage. No one ever disputes that, but to call our guild ****ty and all this trash talk is just being completely ignorant. The one thing that has made us as good as we are is the fact that we always fight outnumbered. No one can call us a gank squad like FOA or WOWZ used to be. Also neone who says we dont raid spawns with three of us against ten obviously has no clue what they are talking about. But it is what it is, I wish I was like half you kids and cared about Gold instead of fighting. That way i could hire some ghosts to walk around and take screenshots of the hot spots all day. But I spawn to get raided, not to make money. I only need gold to piece together new suits and weps, other than that i could care less about it.
I obvisiously wasnt there but; foa only having 2 on? I HARDLY DOUBT IT EVER. Future Reference: They have over 160 members :cursing:. You can say only 2 foa "SHOWED UP" but to say only 2 were on is insane lol. Sorry to jump your gun here, but thats clearly false/misleading info so I just wanted it cleared up :p

PS: We have no ghost cams or such. Thats dumb to accuse too. Thats like saying someone is doing island and you have a ghost logged there on a 2nd acct to check it (The quicker, faster, smarter way) and you would call that ghost camming lol? Big difference. Dont be silly now.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um don't exactly get what you mean by that? are you offended that im saying the ghost is camming? Everyone has a ghost in despise to see who's doing it. Wowz used to, FOA's is carol, I forget ur guys name but he said he was uhoh. I have no problem with using ghost's to check spawns, I was just stating we were annoyed that you guys had to come raid with that many for only three of us. I don't know if thats what you call fun, it's ur right to play the game how you'd like, doesnt mean it won't annoy the **** out of us. If we had 20 ppl in our guild on and saw 3 uhoh doing it, we'd only bring 3 or 4 and try to get a good fight out of it. If we saw 3 FOA doing it we'd prolly bring one or two, cuz thats all it takes to kill three of them. Of course ur right that would be silly cuz as soon as we get there, they'd run in 10 more with dragons but thats life.

It goes back to old Rot tactcs when me and john would be on the island just the two of us. Then would run in 8, 9, 10, 11 swarmmm, kill, then start tryin to say we are horrible and trash. So that had happened the day before, so on that particular day we wanted those uhoh members dead more than FOA

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um don't exactly get what you mean by that? are you offended that im saying the ghost is camming? Everyone has a ghost in despise to see who's doing it. Wowz used to, FOA's is carol, I forget ur guys name but he said he was uhoh. I have no problem with using ghost's to check spawns, I was just stating we were annoyed that you guys had to come raid with that many for only three of us. I don't know if thats what you call fun, it's ur right to play the game how you'd like, doesnt mean it won't annoy the **** out of us. If we had 20 ppl in our guild on and saw 3 uhoh doing it, we'd only bring 3 or 4 and try to get a good fight out of it. If we saw 3 FOA doing it we'd prolly bring one or two, cuz thats all it takes to kill three of them. Of course ur right that would be silly cuz as soon as we get there, they'd run in 10 more with dragons but thats life.

It goes back to old Rot tactcs when me and john would be on the island just the two of us. Then would run in 8, 9, 10, 11 swarmmm, kill, then start tryin to say we are horrible and trash. So that had happened the day before, so on that particular day we wanted those uhoh members dead more than FOA
Again; old school stuff to me. The term "GHOST CAMMING" is when someone is scripting and checking spawns. I didn't know you just meant "logging on a ghost to check". And I am not sure if you've ever been in in big guild or not before, but some guys do fight with less numbers/even numbers when they can. Everyone likes to fight (hence in a pvp guild lol) so when there fighting EVERYONE wants to go. You cant say "Hey mister mage who sucks. Ur not allowed to go, its will be an uneven fight!" Im sure he'd get mad and leave the guild or w/e. And sometimes some of us do sneak and try to raid without tellin others (lol) but its not hard to dbl click a name in map and see like 4-5 people in an area and there like "HEY I WANNA GO SEE WHATS GOIN ON!" Im not sayin that's how it always is, bc like i said I can honestly say the whole time your guild has been around before & now, I have ran into you guys and fought you like 2-3 times MAX.

So again, I cant speak for anything except for when I am around and how it works when I am there. But thats just a simple FYI if you havent been in a big guild, expecially one on a place like chessy where you only have pvp fights like 3-4 times a day and people are always fiending for fights ya know?

I'm not real sure who you are, but I always seem to get to respond to you, and I dont mean any disrespect in any of my post bc I personally dont know you or your guild all that much. :p

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No disrespect taken man, ur actually one of the only mature people on this posting site, who's not a drama queen. So I have no problem talking back and forth with you. If i'm not mistaken u play on desolation and lox. Well frankly its the same for me. I've only ever seen u once and we started fighting and havoc popped up outta nowhere trying to death strike me so i left. I will not fight stealthers at anytime for ne reason, cuz its just lame that if they go low they can instant smokebomb away and ur left with no reward for your effort. Neway that's the only time i've ever seen you, normal names i see our crusader, turles, melestache, moosestach, brick, slimstache, achilles, medallion, tricksta. Can't remember all of them and im sure some of those are the same person like all the stache's but I dunno lol. I hear ya on the "everyone wants to go and fight" subject cuz thats true and we don't have that problem cuz if everyone wants to go fight, we will, alllll six of us :). I haven't ever been in a large guild, played this game from the day after chese opened in 97 till 01 or 02, then left and started playin again last november. I was in Chaos for awhile when it came out, which had a good amount of ppl but no vent or nething like that. Pretty much friends in real life on a landline phone shoutin what to do lmao. I was just making an excuse for helping FOA that day which there really wasnt an excuse for. That day we just got sick and tired of being dumped on so we made a error in judgement :p. I think we've decided that we may try recruiting a few more to make fights a lil more even but who knows. Neway hopefully ill cya on the field one of these days :p

O B L I V I O N

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so anyway the only thing i see now on chessy is when you attempt to 1v1 someone, ( FOA) , 5 more pop out. This is silly this never use to happen in wowz we ran a crew of small numbers in yew and came out on top, now its just out numbered people that try to gank you. Well thank god nobody can run as fast as I. Once i am back in the saddle from deactivating my account in april i will be up to par once again .

Status
Not open for further replies.