• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy's PvP Trash Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"But now hes just trash like everyone else".

WOWZ = trash, because when a fight night was set up, they all came into an enclosed space and witherbombed everyone and killed them (I wasn't on, but it was posted numerous times) Hence, why no one trusts you guys.
Maybe you weren't there for that bud, but I'm sure you wouldnt disobey your gm when he yells "EVERYONE WITHERBOMB!!"

Your ally mates; FPD; drop a wall when no one is ready, then kill the spectators also, but when we switch chars with even numbers and come back and kill them, they forget to mention that part.

Does anyone else see a pattern here? I would like to know a time when a duel was set up specifically and UHOH; ROT; or even CHAMPS! did bullsh*t like this? But then again, all of you run around with XXX template/tamers and think its a golden age with super dragons. Were you the same people who were running WOD AI Stealth archers when that crap was out?

Now honestly for a second here, all sh*t talking aside; why does everyone use the dragons in PVP? Real answers here, no "OH WE LIKE THE TEMPLATE" because you would of liked it with a MARE/BEETLE before the dragon was out, and no one ran that crap except one kid I fought on GL. So is it to compete because you think everyone else is using it, or the easy way out template, or does it help with uneven numbers or something? Because I have the slightest clue as to why EVERYONE and their mothers are using this template.

A

AZRIA

WOWZ = trash, because when a fight night was set up, they all came into an enclosed space and witherbombed everyone and killed them (I wasn't on, but it was posted numerous times) Hence, why no one trusts you guys.
Maybe you weren't there for that bud, but I'm sure you wouldnt disobey your gm when he yells "EVERYONE WITHERBOMB!!"

Your ally mates; FPD; drop a wall when no one is ready, then kill the spectators also, but when we switch chars with even numbers and come back and kill them, they forget to mention that part.

Does anyone else see a pattern here? I would like to know a time when a duel was set up specifically and UHOH; ROT; or even CHAMPS! did bullsh*t like this? But then again, all of you run around with XXX template/tamers and think its a golden age with super dragons. Were you the same people who were running WOD AI Stealth archers when that crap was out?

Now honestly for a second here, all sh*t talking aside; why does everyone use the dragons in PVP? Real answers here, no "OH WE LIKE THE TEMPLATE" because you would of liked it with a MARE/BEETLE before the dragon was out, and no one ran that crap except one kid I fought on GL. So is it to compete because you think everyone else is using it, or the easy way out template, or does it help with uneven numbers or something? Because I have the slightest clue as to why EVERYONE and their mothers are using this template.
I'm not a tamer. I play a mage primarily. I always have , and I always will. If my GM said to witherbomb a tourney I would probably inform him that was a dumb idea as I am all about honoring such things. So please do not make assumptions.

S

Sir Achilles

We casted the wall first however you said Turles hides when he is ready to start a duel and he was hidden. You got the first spells up as well. As I have said a million times over, you all have an open invitation for a rematch. As for killing the on-lookers, yes we did it....would I do the same thing again? No. It was stupid. And yes you all came back on different characters and with more people and killed us? That didn't prove anything.

You're really sounding pathetic with all ths crying about dragons...what is it you all said when "a Ghost" ran with his dismount archer/night mare and beetle and we complained? You said something like "at least he tries" or some crap like that.

As long as gimp temps are out there people are going to play them, end of story. I play a mage 90% of the time, I'm not the best but i like to play one. I will also say that i've been working on my necro/mage/tamer and plan to use him when he is ready to stay competetive.

Besides Lox, you are Desolation so don't act like you don't roll with a tamer.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We casted the wall first however you said Turles hides when he is ready to start a duel and he was hidden. You got the first spells up as well. As I have said a million times over, you all have an open invitation for a rematch. As for killing the on-lookers, yes we did it....would I do the same thing again? No. It was stupid. And yes you all came back on different characters and with more people and killed us? That didn't prove anything.

You're really sounding pathetic with all ths crying about dragons...what is it you all said when "a Ghost" ran with his dismount archer/night mare and beetle and we complained? You said something like "at least he tries" or some crap like that.

As long as gimp temps are out there people are going to play them, end of story. I play a mage 90% of the time, I'm not the best but i like to play one. I will also say that i've been working on my necro/mage/tamer and plan to use him when he is ready to stay competetive.

Besides Lox, you are Desolation so don't act like you don't roll with a tamer.
Point #1. If everyone didnt use them; you wouldnt need it to COMPETE. (Thanks for clearing that up though)

Point #2. I use a dread mare on Desolation, which can be killed in 3-4 flamestrikes/conc wep hits. I have a dragon with 1032 hps, that can do 66-73 pts firebreath when blessed, do you see me running around with it?

Point #3. When's the last time you SEEN me on Desolation? Not to mention, the only time I EVER do get on that char; is when we are fighting and I die and go into stat on my MAGE and were fighting TAMERS. Try and prove that otherwise?

And aside from the Sh*t talking again; If everyone is defending the greater dragon, its obvisious because they use them, or their guild does. EVERYONE USES THESE THING. WHEN AN ONLINE GAME HAS SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE USES (Template wise) and its not a MANDATORY skill (AKA Eval for Magery, Tactics for a weapon skill, Anatomy for healing, Spirit speak for necro, etc.) Its obvisiously Overpowered, or out of balanced with the rest of the game. I've suggested about 4-5 ways to make these things balanced but with people like FOA and now yourself crying and defending them, the DEVs think "OH WELL WE GOT MORE PVP! THIS IS GOOD FOR THE GAME!" When in reality its not. I dont know about you, but in the past month, I've died approximately 10-15 times. 8-12 of those being either by a dragon, or a by product of the dragon (Bite, Bleed, Fire Breath, etc.) What in the world does that tell you? And if you say "Well I DONT SEE THAT MANY DRAGONS" stay up til 2 am one night and go down to despise and look at all the dragons FOA fields. I heard you guys do the same during the day, but I dont play then so thats just hearsay unless I see screenshots, or you guys admit it.

L

Lord_Deimos

I find it funny that every guild comes to stratics to complain about something except for FoA

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find it funny that every guild comes to stratics to complain about something except for FoA
Thats an easy one.

#1. Because no one listens to FOA or takes them seriously
(You dug your own grave there buddy)

And/Or

#2. Because you are on you're own site where no one else is :coco:

S

Sir Achilles

Point #1. If everyone didnt use them; you wouldnt need it to COMPETE. (Thanks for clearing that up though)

Point #2. I use a dread mare on Desolation, which can be killed in 3-4 flamestrikes/conc wep hits. I have a dragon with 1032 hps, that can do 66-73 pts firebreath when blessed, do you see me running around with it?

Point #3. When's the last time you SEEN me on Desolation? Not to mention, the only time I EVER do get on that char; is when we are fighting and I die and go into stat on my MAGE and were fighting TAMERS. Try and prove that otherwise?

And aside from the Sh*t talking again; If everyone is defending the greater dragon, its obvisious because they use them, or their guild does. EVERYONE USES THESE THING. WHEN AN ONLINE GAME HAS SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE USES (Template wise) and its not a MANDATORY skill (AKA Eval for Magery, Tactics for a weapon skill, Anatomy for healing, Spirit speak for necro, etc.) Its obvisiously Overpowered, or out of balanced with the rest of the game. I've suggested about 4-5 ways to make these things balanced but with people like FOA and now yourself crying and defending them, the DEVs think "OH WELL WE GOT MORE PVP! THIS IS GOOD FOR THE GAME!" When in reality its not. I dont know about you, but in the past month, I've died approximately 10-15 times. 8-12 of those being either by a dragon, or a by product of the dragon (Bite, Bleed, Fire Breath, etc.) What in the world does that tell you? And if you say "Well I DONT SEE THAT MANY DRAGONS" stay up til 2 am one night and go down to despise and look at all the dragons FOA fields. I heard you guys do the same during the day, but I dont play then so thats just hearsay unless I see screenshots, or you guys admit it.
To be honest Lox, I used to get as upset as you are about the dragons. I even sent in complaints to UO directly about one fire breathe doing so much damage. They will do something if and when they are ready to do so.

It wasn't very long ago you were in RoT fielding several dragons....you had Antzy Pantz, Tailor Three, and Anika just to name a few...so until some time has passed and everyone forgets about RoT, you really don't have room to talk.

M

Mr Moosestache

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE that died to Tailor Three (dragon or not) needs to just give up PvP'ing. I had him guilded because his brother, Galahad, asked me too. He did things to help the guild, but PvP'ing was NOT one of them. He rarely PvP'd on that char anywhere but the gate. When he did, he pinged anywhere from a good days ping of 250ms, to a bad days of about 500-600ms. There is no reason anyone should ever die to that. It took him forever just to "all kill".

S

Sir Achilles

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE that died to Tailor Three (dragon or not) needs to just give up PvP'ing. I had him guilded because his brother, Galahad, asked me too. He did things to help the guild, but PvP'ing was NOT one of them. He rarely PvP'd on that char anywhere but the gate. When he did, he pinged anywhere from a good days ping of 250ms, to a bad days of about 500-600ms. There is no reason anyone should ever die to that. It took him forever just to "all kill".
He sure could run to that house in a hurry :)

N

Nastia Cross

Is it just me or does this thread take an extremely long time to load? Talk about lagging out my computer...

T

truss

That is awesome. I thought you guys were going to smash us so bad that we broke up like swat? Guess we are getting stronger.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL @ FOA for fielding 21+ and 8 super dragons.

DISCUSS
You forgot to mention they died on the way out Claireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =]

That is awesome. I thought you guys were going to smash us so bad that we broke up like swat? Guess we are getting stronger.
FYI: Mass Recruiting is not getting stronger :thumbsup:

Before you dispute this; I was on a new character I made within the last week, and was asked to join FOA twice because you guys didnt know it was me? :lol:

T

truss

thats what we have done. we suck and are bad and blah blah blah blah. its ok.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Before you dispute this; I was on a new character I made within the last week, and was asked to join FOA twice because you guys didnt know it was me? :lol:
thats what we have done. we suck and are bad and blah blah blah blah. its ok.
I wouldn't know how to respond to that either if it was true lol.

But you do realize you are now doubling and nearly tripling the numbers of the only other PVP guilds on this shard right? (UHOH & WOWZ)

Abbreviation: FoA
Total Members: 174
Veteran Members: 119

Abbreviation: UHOH
Total Members: 92
Veteran Members: 75

Abbreviation: W0WZ
Total Members: 68
Veteran Members: 60

T

truss

well lox you talk about tamers yet you have one, you talk about recruiting but you went to ls to pick people up and now its the numbers game. i understand. you guild is new and you have that many already. we have pages of people who havent been on for months. you will be ok buddy. i still heart you.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well lox you talk about tamers yet you have one, you talk about recruiting but you went to ls to pick people up and now its the numbers game. i understand. you guild is new and you have that many already. we have pages of people who havent been on for months. you will be ok buddy. i still heart you.
Paris; that wasn't thought out at all bro. We brought about 6-7 guys from LS (Who we were FIGHTING and they said HEY YOU GUYS ARE GOOD YOU MUST PLAY OTHER SHARDS, WE SAY YA! THEY SAY K WANNA PLAY TOGETHER?! WE SAY YA SURE!)

But; besides those people; they are all ROT members. You were IN RoT. I know you seem to be all *FOA 4 LIFE* right now, but about 2-4 months ago you were in RoT, and you know everyone in this guild (Minus the LS guys). The ones that left when it disbanded (Who ultimately joined FoA); are replaced with the LS people, and the numbers are the same. When you were in RoT you said the same thing about RoT being smaller but now, since you are in the big guild; you try to defend it? Lolz.

And again; if we wanted to play the numbers game; I would tell you, between me and brolis 4 accts, we have a total of 14 characters in the guild. For 2 people (3 when his best friend plays). So that drops us to 70ish already; and thats just Broli & I.

And stated again; the ONLY times I am EVER on my tamer is when my MAGE DIES to TAMERS. And USUALLY I dont even bring her then, because its pointless to go into a 2x number; 1/2 numbers with G. Drags on a char that only uses a Dread Mare, so I have 5 skills? Def not sir. When is the last time I was on that character? And have I EVER used a greater dragon? Lol. :thumbsup: Good try though. :heart::heart::heart:

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll agree with the uh oh post the dragons do tend to be a bit much nowadays but as the numbers get larger the dragons seem to be the great "equalizer" at most fights Ive watched. It's just the quarterly gimp template thats hot right now. Fear not EA will nerf them eventually. Love the stickied post and that you guys are postin some pics now as I cant be at every fight! I hear alot from WoWz when they get a fight goin or want one Ya'll holla when ur in action and I'll do my best to make it!
Caught another good tidbit about a pvp tourney. I think every gm of every pvp guild is watching this thread. The sooner you all agree to do it right and not make it a gank war in the established tourney area the sooner we can all get to see the action take place! The chesapeake stratics news team would be happy to host a tourney if you all commit to being on good behavior! *grins*

B

Belanos/Icicle

Caught another good tidbit about a pvp tourney. I think every gm of every pvp guild is watching this thread. The sooner you all agree to do it right and not make it a gank war in the established tourney area the sooner we can all get to see the action take place! The chesapeake stratics news team would be happy to host a tourney if you all commit to being on good behavior! *grins*
I tried to start one. It just has a massive problem because if its held in Fel, you're looking at stat loss every time opposing factioners fight (which is bad if you plan on having anyone fight after losing once). The only viable way I could see is to guild non-guilded players and have every guild involved declare war on each other, then hold the tournament in Tram.

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... but about 2-4 months ago you were in RoT, and you know everyone in this guild (Minus the LS guys).
You're forgetting Lox...most of us in RoT came from LS and yes, we DO know the ones you've recruited from LS......especially Goo Goo :loser:

V

Vortimer

someone took screenshots of the 20+ dragon corpses in the lich room after you guys pushed out.

Will have to get those posted up.

Lox we should all just start playing tamers and field all super dragons like FOA. Show them whats up lol.

I throughly enjoyed 4 shotting the dragons as they pushed through the door lol!

T

truss

Paris; that wasn't thought out at all bro. We brought about 6-7 guys from LS (Who we were FIGHTING and they said HEY YOU GUYS ARE GOOD YOU MUST PLAY OTHER SHARDS, WE SAY YA! THEY SAY K WANNA PLAY TOGETHER?! WE SAY YA SURE!)

But; besides those people; they are all ROT members. You were IN RoT. I know you seem to be all *FOA 4 LIFE* right now, but about 2-4 months ago you were in RoT, and you know everyone in this guild (Minus the LS guys). The ones that left when it disbanded (Who ultimately joined FoA); are replaced with the LS people, and the numbers are the same. When you were in RoT you said the same thing about RoT being smaller but now, since you are in the big guild; you try to defend it? Lolz.

And again; if we wanted to play the numbers game; I would tell you, between me and brolis 4 accts, we have a total of 14 characters in the guild. For 2 people (3 when his best friend plays). So that drops us to 70ish already; and thats just Broli & I.

And stated again; the ONLY times I am EVER on my tamer is when my MAGE DIES to TAMERS. And USUALLY I dont even bring her then, because its pointless to go into a 2x number; 1/2 numbers with G. Drags on a char that only uses a Dread Mare, so I have 5 skills? Def not sir. When is the last time I was on that character? And have I EVER used a greater dragon? Lol. :thumbsup: Good try though. :heart::heart::heart:

well thought out? you really sit around and spend your time thinking about us? that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. you see lox you were playing your tamer as your main not to long ago. you know the old saying? you build 1000 bridges your a bridge builder. but you suck one... well you get the point.

ahhh numbers you got to love it. i love numbers because its always he said she said. so what you are saying is you took a few who were not active and replaced them with 6 to 7 active guys. the first few nights you guys were here you had a ton on but not so much anymore. lately we have added quality guys. and foa 4 life as far as that goes, i guess its better then thug life so thanks.

you should spend less time thinking about us and more time thinking about your guild. i mean after you guys said stuff like
"we came back to kill the guild
force people to leave it or the sever
omce we are set up we are gonna leave most others alone
an just focus on u guys
till u have no fight left
like rot did swat
we booted them off chessy "

for such strong words you sure come here to complain alot. you shouldn't be thinking about us. just crushing us. you guys have only talked **** and guess what? we are still doing just fine. so you keep your stratics posting up.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well thought out? you really sit around and spend your time thinking about us? that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Today, 03:08 AM Post #117
truss

Today, 03:18 AM Post #118
Bombastic Fail

Note the times; if I thought it out that well in 10 minutes @ 3am, I guess I am amazing. Moving on.

(Not to mention; I have an online business where it pays me, by the hour, to type as accurately and quickly as possible. So I guess maybe thats helps a little?)

well thought out? you really sit around and spend your time thinking about us? that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. you see lox you were playing your tamer as your main not to long ago. you know the old saying? you build 1000 bridges your a bridge builder. but you suck one... well you get the point.
If this is true; EVERYONE; with the exception of, I think, about 5 members in FOA are apparently tamers then.. So good philosophy there. And that could be carried the same over as saying if someone has stolen, hacked, scammed accounts, then they are a thief, hacker, scammer FOR LIFE right? You know who I am referring to here :thumbsup:

ahhh numbers you got to love it. i love numbers because its always he said she said. so what you are saying is you took a few who were not active and replaced them with 6 to 7 active guys. the first few nights you guys were here you had a ton on but not so much anymore. lately we have added quality guys. and foa 4 life as far as that goes, i guess its better then thug life so thanks.
Discussed the numbers already; and NO. If you read, I SAID THE PEOPLE THAT LEFT WITH THE REBUILDING WERE REPLACED WITH LS PEOPLE. NOT INACTIVES WERE REPLACED WITH PEOPLE. Maybe you will catch it this time around. And as for FOA for life; with such a big guild you better check out people.

you should spend less time thinking about us and more time thinking about your guild. i mean after you guys said stuff like
"we came back to kill the guild
force people to leave it or the sever
omce we are set up we are gonna leave most others alone
an just focus on u guys
till u have no fight left
like rot did swat
we booted them off chessy "

for such strong words you sure come here to complain alot. you shouldn't be thinking about us. just crushing us. you guys have only talked **** and guess what? we are still doing just fine. so you keep your stratics posting up.
That was never me. Again; that was Broli to Isaac; because he is an awful, untrusty leader who just uses people to get what he wants; then throws them away later, if you remember the X guild, but like you said with ROT, people tend to forget the guilds from a few months past. And he didnt really expect to have to fight 2x-3x the numbers after a high recruitment rate; and 1/3 to 1/2 of these people fielding super dragons.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
can this be trash talk about also cause i know some trash like turles:loser: wouldnt be all decked out if it were`nt for me, tragictears buying all he wears on turles,:wall: yea slap my face call me dumb,funny how he and wont say any names are together now she trying to get in uhoh and his ls guild and she is in foa also,my the trust ppl have with your guildies,I am not here to say nada else about him cept this haha he is selfish,cares only for himself,he aint gonna marry you,he aint gonna give you **** haha but whine about wanting something new,haha now i will leave with this ..............now im free.......... free falling ....... you did me a favor hun :coco::flame:

ummmm ok....so does that mean Broli can make me sammichs now? How about Lox? Nas? Issac? Paris? Bubbles? SOMEONE MAKE ME A SAMMICH IM HUNGRY!

K

khalua Bailey

sammich gimme a chicken wang hell gimme da chicken ill pluck it but watch it i am a fat pot licker too :thumbsup:

G

GiveitaTry

first off this is slip... we only ganked that WTH ever it was because we wanted to make fun of you guys... let me put it like this.... bombastic / lox.. ur horrible... yes u single handed dismantled rot from wut lac MADE OF IT... because you are a horrible guild master... WOWZ can be trusted and weve proven that by holding up our alliance in a respectful manner. WHERE HAS UH OH BEEN? oh and solus u r horrible too me blade and kylen destroyed u and like 7 of ur buddies including antzy pants with her dragon in despise WITH NO DRAGONS on our part....ur a bad guild master... and even a worse pvper... check it... I HAVE FIVE OPEN RECRUITMENT SPOTS...PRIVATE MESSAGE ME if u r from FOA or UH OH and well see where we can go from there this doesnt just mean anyone this is certain people who realize teamwork is the way to win... WOWZ IS A STRONG ESTABLISHED GUILDS on 2 shards....... last straw? pfft plz.

o and khalua u can lick my pot any day. shiiiieeeetttt.

S

Sir Achilles

we are still doing just fine. so you keep your stratics posting up.
You all did pretty fine when we rolled you at the IDOC. I was surprised not to see dragons? Are you trying to fight without them now?

G

GiveitaTry

first i remember why we use dragons.. we use it because its the best all around template ... i enjoy it ive played it for 2 years... I HATE DRAGONS cuz i hate being on foot.. but i think its funny when it kills like 5 of u and then i kill 5 of u and thats like 10 of u dead out of 20 of u who suck... ( this goes for foa - uh oh has like only 10 people in the guild which all 10 suck lmfao. )

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first off this is slip... we only ganked that WTH ever it was because we wanted to make fun of you guys... let me put it like this.... bombastic / lox.. ur horrible... yes u single handed dismantled rot from wut lac MADE OF IT... because you are a horrible guild master... WOWZ can be trusted and weve proven that by holding up our alliance in a respectful manner. WHERE HAS UH OH BEEN? oh and solus u r horrible too me blade and kylen destroyed u and like 7 of ur buddies including antzy pants with her dragon in despise WITH NO DRAGONS on our part....ur a bad guild master... and even a worse pvper... check it... I HAVE FIVE OPEN RECRUITMENT SPOTS...PRIVATE MESSAGE ME if u r from FOA or UH OH and well see where we can go from there this doesnt just mean anyone this is certain people who realize teamwork is the way to win... WOWZ IS A STRONG ESTABLISHED GUILDS on 2 shards....... last straw? pfft plz.

o and khalua u can lick my pot any day. shiiiieeeetttt.
If im so bad why would you spam my icq asking me to join your guild and telling me you need a good caller like me? :coco:

I can post those if you'd like?

B

Belanos/Icicle

*thinks a lot of people in posting in this thread should take remedial English classes*

G

GiveitaTry

first lox i didnt beg... 2nd i wont lie i atleast do think you MIGHT be able to call until i found out u had a uo girlfriend and now u guys broke up because shes on some one elses e peen and u sit at luna every day.. riddle box even says hes said about being in uh oh because ur so inactive not just u UR GUILD... i believe our convo was more in the lines of " hey lox since ur guild is so dead and sucks bring ur best 4 - 5 members loyal ones and lets make somem happen not just on chessy but other shards.." u refused and it was left at that now u suck and its no ones faults but urs lol. u single handed destroyed rot.... left the shard and thought ok ima rebuild n come back... lol and horribly failed... like jesus man the first 2 days u guys got here u got PWNT STICKED IN THE FACE and didnt show until midnight + after that lol.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first lox i didnt beg... 2nd i wont lie i atleast do think you MIGHT be able to call until i found out u had a uo girlfriend and now u guys broke up because shes on some one elses e peen and u sit at luna every day.. riddle box even says hes said about being in uh oh because ur so inactive not just u UR GUILD... i believe our convo was more in the lines of " hey lox since ur guild is so dead and sucks bring ur best 4 - 5 members loyal ones and lets make somem happen not just on chessy but other shards.." u refused and it was left at that now u suck and its no ones faults but urs lol. u single handed destroyed rot.... left the shard and thought ok ima rebuild n come back... lol and horribly failed... like jesus man the first 2 days u guys got here u got PWNT STICKED IN THE FACE and didnt show until midnight + after that lol.
Again; you are a complete ****** lol. You are aware; again, we dont get on til after 10, LIKE ALWAYS? We are ROT; with about 5-10 LS people with us. When did ROT get on, AFTER 10. You are the king of lies and propaganda. Did you forget why you stopped posting on these boards? Because everytime you say something; you either lie about it the next day; or lied about it in the past; then you disappear for a few weeks then come back and it repeats itself again lol.

And you know how FOA has 15+ on at night? Well when you guys go "WELL GUYS WERE OUTNUMBERED TIME TO LOG!" We fight them outnumbered by 2x and 3x lol. You can make up all the excuses and whatnot; but remember when you said "OH YOU WAIT WE GOT THIS NIGHT CREW WE ARE GONNA ROLL CHESSY 24/7 HAHAHAH". Well uhm, wheres that night crew? Rofl.

And our guild actually consists of about 15-20 people with different chars in it. And most of us DONT get on at the same time, unless they have days off or dont have things to do the next day. Kind of like how you have little kids in your guild who go to school and cant stay up late, but I guess when SUMMER is here you will magically have people since school out? Lol.

PS: King of lies; you never said whether I should post those IMs of you begging me to join you? Lol. I thought i sucked, so why would you want a sucky person in your guild? :coco:

G

GiveitaTry

dude i could careless wut u post... and only reason i stopped showing on boards was because it got boring and u guys disapeared... we fight 10 + 15 + foa daily with 5 man crews... point is... WE WIN... you guys dont u guys r horrible... ur message was too long to read it all so i skimmed thru it... if u wana pos the im's do so bro i really dont THInk i would beg someone like u to join... and night crew homi i log at 11 or 12 almost every nite cuz i get tired.. watching a young child gets difficult lol and tiring.

BESIDES THE FACT U SUCK AND DISMANTLED UR GUILD... within weeks of us arriving... i just seen a harrower up at 4 20 AM AND FOA CANT EVEN KILL THE TENTS THEY HAVE ASKED CALAMITY N BOLA FOR HELP... CAN U BELIEVE THIS LMFAO THIS IS HILARIOUS. of course calamity n bola arent great but they are ALMOST as good as me... so 2v1 on foot is difficult but i ALMOST got em BOTH... i just got word true is half dead i hope i can make it back some havoc guy got me at yew while i was on icq hahahaahah ( i think thats the only way they get kills )

S

Sir Achilles

And you know how FOA has 15+ on at night? Well when you guys go "WELL GUYS WERE OUTNUMBERED TIME TO LOG!" We fight them outnumbered by 2x and 3x lol. You can make up all the excuses and whatnot; but remember when you said "OH YOU WAIT WE GOT THIS NIGHT CREW WE ARE GONNA ROLL CHESSY 24/7 HAHAHAH". Well uhm, wheres that night crew? Rofl.
Truth be told one night last week FoA messaged Slip and told WoWz if we popped Despise they would raid, we did and they did. We had seven they had about 17-20. We didn't run, we stayed and fought. We lost but we put several of them in stat. We're not afraid to fight outnumbered and nine times out of ten we will win outnumbered.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stop askin and just post em!
:postpics: :danceb:
I'm asking first, bc last time I did that, my WHOLE POST got deleted by a mod and I got a yellow card infringement. So as soon as a mod says its ok; will be posted =>

dude i could careless wut u post... and only reason i stopped showing on boards was because it got boring and u guys disapeared... we fight 10 + 15 + foa daily with 5 man crews... point is... WE WIN... you guys dont u guys r horrible... ur message was too long to read it all so i skimmed thru it... if u wana pos the im's do so bro i really dont THInk i would beg someone like u to join... and night crew homi i log at 11 or 12 almost every nite cuz i get tired.. watching a young child gets difficult lol and tiring. BESIDES THE FACT U SUCK AND DISMANTLED UR GUILD... within weeks of us arriving...
IIIII didnt dismantle anything, bc IIIII wasnt the gm. Lac clearly did it, and said why he did it in a post. I am sure when he sees this he will correct you and put you in your place like I do.

i just seen a harrower up at 4 20 AM AND FOA CANT EVEN KILL THE TENTS THEY HAVE ASKED CALAMITY N BOLA FOR HELP... CAN U BELIEVE THIS LMFAO THIS IS HILARIOUS. of course calamity n bola arent great but they are ALMOST as good as me... so 2v1 on foot is difficult but i ALMOST got em BOTH... i just got word true is half dead i hope i can make it back some havoc guy got me at yew while i was on icq hahahaahah ( i think thats the only way they get kills )
BC Foa popped it at midnight (give or take 30 mins, so between 11:30/12:30) and we fought them til about 415. First TAKING it from them in an instant choke, then defending it from them, and Cal (Outnumbered 21-13, then add 2-3 with Cal helping)

And, if some Havoc guy got you on ICQ, how did you know it was him? :thumbsup: You just died bc you didnt have your dragon to save you lol. BTW Havoc = Turles ;)

Truth be told one night last week FoA messaged Slip and told WoWz if we popped Despise they would raid, we did and they did. We had seven they had about 17-20. We didn't run, we stayed and fought. We lost but we put several of them in stat. We're not afraid to fight outnumbered and nine times out of ten we will win outnumbered.
Then be on every night bc thats how it is. They field 17+ every single night. If you wanna fight, thats where its at. We usually have 5-7 to fight em. Not to mention, did you/do you use dragons against em? We dont :p (With the exception of last night, but if you dont have dragons on a harrower, you are completely stupid, trust me, we tried the first time lol.)

M

Mr Moosestache

I couldn't run the guild the way I wanted it to be. So I disbanded, there were to many people left waiting for me to return. I didn't have the time so I just disbanded it. Ending any questions people had.

G

GiveitaTry

nah i know lac dismantled doesnt mean disbanded in that sense.. i more meant like WHILE U WERE GONE.. i know lox lead most of the **** because i sat in the vent a lot... especially when they were allied to foa and all started using foa vent thinking itd help.. lol made it even better for me.. lox did ok so lox #1 thats why i said u call " only ok " so take it as a compliment... not remark but u DISMANTLED rot meaning DESTROYED IT... because u r not a seasoned GM if i get 10 REPLIES FOR A DUELING TOURNY I WILL HOST ONE 1 MILL BUY IN winner takes all more rules will be posted i wont hold money we will get an admin from these boards, not achillies.... IF UR INTERESTED.....REPLY TO THIS. VIA BOARDS AND ICQ 380562015

o and lox.. havoc... i was typing on icq and when i seen my life it was like quarter left ( enuff for an AI ) turles got me i mean wasnt gay but i mean if theres like 4 people on 2 uh oh or 2 wowz or 2 foa... OTHER THEN PRO cuz we always enjoy ez 200 points... its like an UNSAID pvp rule unwritten u just help the stragglers ya kno.

N

Nastia Cross

nah i know lac dismantled doesnt mean disbanded in that sense.. i more meant like WHILE U WERE GONE.. i know lox lead most of the **** because i sat in the vent a lot... especially when they were allied to foa and all started using foa vent thinking itd help.. lol made it even better for me.. lox did ok so lox #1 thats why i said u call " only ok " so take it as a compliment... not remark but u DISMANTLED rot meaning DESTROYED IT... because u r not a seasoned GM if i get 10 REPLIES FOR A DUELING TOURNY I WILL HOST ONE 1 MILL BUY IN winner takes all more rules will be posted i wont hold money we will get an admin from these boards, not achillies.... IF UR INTERESTED.....REPLY TO THIS. VIA BOARDS AND ICQ 380562015

o and lox.. havoc... i was typing on icq and when i seen my life it was like quarter left ( enuff for an AI ) turles got me i mean wasnt gay but i mean if theres like 4 people on 2 uh oh or 2 wowz or 2 foa... OTHER THEN PRO cuz we always enjoy ez 200 points... its like an UNSAID pvp rule unwritten u just help the stragglers ya kno.
Um, was any of that English? I need to take some tylenol after attempting to read that nonsense.

G

GiveitaTry

am i seriously suppose to type right over this video game.... half the time im responding to 10 icq windows or more at all times im on the computer and even this simple reply has taken me about 10 mins just to get done... if u dont matter in pvp... dont respond.. so more then 96 % of u should even be reading this thread... including u. < waus thou'art period riate,?

Status
Not open for further replies.