• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy's PvP Trash Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

longshanks

Re: Chessy's fight it out PvP Style Thread VI

figured your whole state would be crying about the facemask this morning

by the way anyone having origin server trouble?

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Is this your excuse? OMG I RAN NECRO MAGE AND NINJA SCRIBE!! Again, live in the past man. I havent played a tamer (on chessy that is because I have more than 2 chars there unlike cats,ls,gl where I only have 2 chars and will get on a dog tamer (mt secondary) if there is a huge fight and my mage goes in stat) in over 6 months. And as for you "coming back and owning all my char", come on. Don't make up nonsense to "look" cool. But I hope you do come back (and aren't talkin ****) just for little ol me. Then when you die, and look stupid, you will leave these boards on your own lol. Maybe then you will "retire" and grow up and not troll a board for a game you don't play and say how "OMGREAT!" you were.

And if you **** on people all the time, why weren't you ever seen fighting? Whatever you say man lol. BUT!! I'm sure you'd be a perfect fit for FOA atm anyways. The "We never fight unless we 2-to-1 outnumber the people we are fighting" guild. I'm sure they will grab you up real quick.

See you on the field! :thumbup:
Now Lox u left out the best part of being FOA official, besides zerging it up. All their pets!!.. Yesterday's harry, we had 7 and one dread. they rushed us (after the harry was already down of course) with 10- 5 dragons, and one dread LMAO. Now that's FOA official.. Had a good fight with ur crew before those noobs though. About even numbers, open field, and no pets. Thx for that :p

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So what you're saying is..you're always...on a tamer? I mean, since the only mage I've ever seen you on, was burning off counts, at the gate.. :S

Let me know the details toward that fight, & I'll be sure to leave a pillow in your backpack.
Keep whining and trolling a UO forum and/or UO (that you haven't played for more than a month "so you said" in years) or come back to UO and get owned like always! :gee:

Your choice. See you around. :thumbup:
(Although we all know your all talk and won't be coming back)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I rarely play Chessy because the PvP is so boring. It just ends up Paith and I chasing a bunch of horrendous player, such as yourself, for an extended period of time. All the while we're outnumbered usually.

I don't have an archer on Catskills, sorry.
Yesss yes, I forgot. FOA has less numbers then everyone. And they own everyone with 1-3 people vs our HUGE zergs of 15+ people with pets right? Of course. Thats the FOA we all know and love!!

[/sarcasm]

Get more skill and less numbers (and pets!). K thanks.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

If I'm not mistaken, his name is "Not Chad I Swear"
I wouldn't claim to be that guy either. He was awful. Even though a few posts back you said you have a Catskill char, and he was rolling with (!!!) a guy named "Not TJ I Swear", and you just happened to be friends with a guy named TJ. But of course, thats not him either!!

So whose your Catskills char then? :mf_prop:

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Keep whining and trolling a UO forum and/or UO (that you haven't played for more than a month "so you said" in years) or come back to UO and get owned like always! :gee:

Your choice. See you around. :thumbup:
(Although we all know your all talk and won't be coming back)

My choice? Okay, wanna pure mage?

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Can you read? Are you illiterate?

I dont duel. Not to mention I dont even have a pure mage. Why do you think i said "SEE YOU IN THE FIELD!!". And let me guess "OMGHARHAR SEE HE TURNED DOWN A DUEL ROFLLLL OWNED!" Read my posts before you say something ********. If I catch you in a field, sure I'll beat you down 1v1. But I'm not "OMG CYCLE MA HARM HARM POISON HARM HARM!!" fighting you.

But we all know you aren't going to come back. So quit your BS'n and let it go. In balanced PVP you are nothing. Sorry to break that to you. =[
How about your "field" mage, VS My "field" mage, with a predetermined amount of resources..? C'mon Lox, I haven't played since I killed your entire guild in 1v1's fight. :( Can't be that hard.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

How about your "field" mage, VS My "field" mage, with a predetermined amount of resources..? C'mon Lox, I haven't played since I killed your entire guild in 1v1's fight. :( Can't be that hard.
Quit crying and living in the past (which you didn't kill anyones guild rofl). Turn on your account and be in game or everything you say here, is once again BS and useless. :thumbup1: Oh & Go join FOA. ROFL.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Quit crying and living in the past (which you didn't kill anyones guild rofl). Turn on your account and be in game or everything you say here, is once again BS and useless. :thumbup1: Oh & Go join FOA. ROFL.

So what you're saying is, you'll only fight me with the option available to call in some flunky when you start to get **** on?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So what you're saying is, you'll only fight me with the option available to call in some flunky when you start to get **** on?
I would make up random excuses and not turn on my account if I were bad at UO too. :gee:

Status
Not open for further replies.