• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy's PvP Trash Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThePlague

Re: Chessy's fight it out PvP Style Thread VI

This guy should change his name to "PERMACORPSE"

S

Spector_Napa

Re: Chessy's fight it out PvP Style Thread V

HAHAHAHAHA, no intelligent response signifies that everything i said was true.. thanks for admitting it. FYI the point of the "game" (and i use that word lightly seeing as though many do not view it as just a game) is to have fun and learn how to get better. Having and ego in a video game is quite hilarious and/or embarassing! U called me out on a duel, I'm not FOA. I accepted, don't care if ur on calamity's level,which i highly doubt, ill still do it. waiting on icq, ill be on this weekend.

P.S. honestly though, if you take this game so serious ur gon have a stroke before you hit ur teens. Lighten up sport.
WOW! Really? admitting what? cause im pretty sure i just said you had no clue what the truth was. I called you out on a duel? no kid you strait up called me out. I called FoA out. ive chased your trammy butt into your house many many many times already so I didnt think it was nessecary to embarass you more, Guess i was wrong. and you say waiting on icq? i dont even have your icq, nor would i want a trammy like you on my icq anyway. You think you deserve a duel against me after ive chased you into your house so many times already? sure fine ill duel anytime that you see me in game. and have a stroke before i hit my teens? WOW lame, how many teenagers do you know who have ever had a stroke? other then fatkid americans which im not.

B

Brucie Kibbutz

WOW! Really? admitting what? cause im pretty sure i just said you had no clue what the truth was. I called you out on a duel? no kid you strait up called me out. I called FoA out. ive chased your trammy butt into your house many many many times already so I didnt think it was nessecary to embarass you more, Guess i was wrong. and you say waiting on icq? i dont even have your icq, nor would i want a trammy like you on my icq anyway. You think you deserve a duel against me after ive chased you into your house so many times already? sure fine ill duel anytime that you see me in game. and have a stroke before i hit my teens? WOW lame, how many teenagers do you know who have ever had a stroke? other then fatkid americans which im not.
Risk of stroke is probably highest in Africa, since 10% of adolesence with sickle cell of anemia suffer from a stroke. Also, hypertension is the leading cause of stroke in america, not obesity.

You're welcome.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ur not comprehending the term grow up! I asked for your icq so we could set a duel up. Once again I don't get embarrased for dieing in a video game. U have never chased me in my house 1v1 cuz I don't run from 1v1's ever, win or lose I love fighting 1v1. I actually have the grown up sportmanship to congratulate ppl when they kill me 1v1, however if you think im gon just sit there and get ganked, ur not too bright. Furthermore, I realize this is prolly the highlight of your day, calling me a trammy, a house hider, acting like ur God's gift to UO. But stop to think about our conversations back and forth and you will realize why ur called a child, and why I said u were gon die of a stroke before you hit ur teens. That would also be called figuratively speaking, not literally. If you know what those two words mean. if u wanna duel, u'll give me ur icq, and we'll set it up for wrong roof with no pots. If not ur just another trash talker on a board and I need not respond again.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'm just another trash talker on some board!

T

ThePlague

lol so you killed him when he was afk in a house...congrats?
Your entire guild runs from me 1v1. Every single last one. Now lets pretend thats not true and your really a smart bunch of pvpers, for just a moment. How many kills have I gotten in that house? How many times have I fielded your people in between rocks, twigs, houses n whatnot, even when I am outnumbered 15 to 1. You all die the same way every single time without fail. Just like you go afk in that house in all the same spots. My question is, do you ever learn? Because learning is what makes good pvpers, not zergs, which is why FoA is at a dead end.

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Your entire guild runs from me 1v1. Every single last one. Now lets pretend thats not true and your really a smart bunch of pvpers, for just a moment. How many kills have I gotten in that house? How many times have I fielded your people in between rocks, twigs, houses n whatnot, even when I am outnumbered 15 to 1. You all die the same way every single time without fail. Just like you go afk in that house in all the same spots. My question is, do you ever learn? Because learning is what makes good pvpers, not zergs, which is why FoA is at a dead end.
Says the guy who has quit factions cus he can't compete.

S

Sir Achilles

We popped a Harry this evening, ICQ'd FoA about it and they didn't show :danceb:

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

How does Uoassist show Bandaids and Apples count?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

How does Uoassist show Bandaids and Apples count?
UOAssist comes enabled with user specified counters. I believe there is a total of 6 counters you can set up.

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I stumbled upon your harry with my stealther. Thanks for the gold when it was all said and done, i came out with just over 600k, next time can you kill the tenticles as well? thx.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

We popped a Harry this evening, ICQ'd FoA about it and they didn't show
More like noone was online

Dont see UHOH or 2.0/82 in the pics raiding either....So yay you guys were the only pvp guild online!

T

ThePlague

Dont see UHOH or 2.0/82 in the pics raiding either....So yay you guys were the only pvp guild online!
Go buy some gold srcub.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Or your guild was a lil tooo scared too show, cuz they havent mass recruited enough yet. Just like us having 8 in tera and tell them to come fight, they come with 6, count our numbers and run out star LMFAO!! 2 more then them and they trembled with fear of stat. Keep fighting at yew, hoping for the 5v1's like GS, mad elite pvp'ers i tell ya! I see you got that noob energy vortex with ya now too, another trashy person to join the ranks of FOA. Dropping rising colossus's on rooftops when two ppl who actually know what pvp'ing is, were dueling. Musta been bored not being able to gank someone.. poorrr you! The game was well rid of you, be gone again. k. thx :)

FYI, it was 6-8pm at night.. and as soon as we got to yew there was a bunch of FOA sitting there lol.. so yea a lil too scared i guess, rightly soo we had 10 there, ur gon have to get up to atleast 20 to feel safe in that circumstance issacc

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Solus, lets be honest here. FOA can field 8-12 people at any given hour now. You have zerged chesapeake, so to say no one from your guild was on, is a little sketchy. We fight outnumbered on Cats, LS, GL, and Chessy, and chessy is by far the worse lol.
(LS being 5-12, Cats being 6-13, GL being 7-12, and Chessy being a whooping 8-??)

I never wanna hear you whine about numbers ever again unless you guild self implodes. When you fight FOA you can bet (and im sure everyone else agrees, even lynk whom we dont exactly see eye-to-eye) when 1-2 of them are there, you better kill them FAST and bail, or else 6-12 more are gonna come and be on your screen within 2 minutes.

That is all. :thumbsup:

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Solus, lets be honest here. FOA can field 8-12 people at any given hour now. You have zerged chesapeake, so to say no one from your guild was on, is a little sketchy. We fight outnumbered on Cats, LS, GL, and Chessy, and chessy is by far the worse lol.
(LS being 5-12, Cats being 6-13, GL being 7-12, and Chessy being a whooping 8-??)

I never wanna hear you whine about numbers ever again unless you guild self implodes. When you fight FOA you can bet (and im sure everyone else agrees, even lynk whom we dont exactly see eye-to-eye) when 1-2 of them are there, you better kill them FAST and bail, or else 6-12 more are gonna come and be on your screen within 2 minutes.

That is all. :thumbsup:
You and the rest of chessy should be thanking FOA for the pvp we bring to this shard, so much hate :cursing:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You and the rest of chessy should be thanking FOA for the pvp we bring..

I have no clue who you are (Expecially with a username of funkymonkey? Really? lol) but if you are any sort of a skill based pvper (not one of the 8-12 people that run in when its 2v2 and the foa guys yell "OMG ORANGE AT MY DOT!") you CLEARLY wouldn't have made that statement. So I will just act like you DID NOT SAY THAT and move on.

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I have no clue who you are (Expecially with a username of funkymonkey? Really? lol) but if you are any sort of a skill based pvper (not one of the 8-12 people that run in when its 2v2 and the foa guys yell "OMG ORANGE AT MY DOT!") you CLEARLY wouldn't have made that statement. So I will just act like you DID NOT SAY THAT and move on.
I dunno who bombastic fail is in UO, or this Lox person?
I guess thats not the issue.
Picking on forums names , Really? lol...

You can "act" all you want, all FOA want is a Thank you, is it so hard? :wall:

E

EquiNOX2

how about if were so bad and we hide behind numbers , you get broli to actually answers my icq's for the 5v5 HE WANTED??? :twak:

WILLL ANYONE 5V5 ????? STILL WAITING ON FPD/UHOH/2.0/82 TO DELIVER ON THEIR PROMISES

MY ICQ USE IT --- 366-487-538

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I would love to 5 v 5 you, however, I haven't been playing and I don't think I even have 5 active members anymore.

S

Sir Achilles

I would love to 5 v 5 you, however, I haven't been playing and I don't think I even have 5 active members anymore.
You can fight with FPD against FoA in a 5v5 if you wish Lynk.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You and the rest of chessy should be thanking FOA for the pvp we bring to this shard, so much hate :cursing:
Did you really make that statement? really? like really? um FOA destroyed pvp on chessy they dont promote it, they ruined it. How does a guild promote pvp by A. not pvping, more like pvpm'ing. Like tonight, ten of u atleast at the harry and at bare minimum four dread mares with ur all kill no skill leetness. Give it a rest, try a real temp without a pet or that leet hiding skill. Or try not running when we actually have numbers cuz we fight outnumbered alllll the time, ur crew ran from a 8v6, right out star like scared little girls ha, go get ur 16 and ur dreads, feel tough, and pretend that is what pvping is. nuff said

Enough with all these meaningless stupid UO patches, take all kill away from targeting players!!!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

how about if were so bad and we hide behind numbers , you get broli to actually answers my icq's for the 5v5 HE WANTED??? :twak:

WILLL ANYONE 5V5 ????? STILL WAITING ON FPD/UHOH/2.0/82 TO DELIVER ON THEIR PROMISES

MY ICQ USE IT --- 366-487-538
lol this from the guy who is hiding behind cal and/or jumping on his privates, u two need a room. Funny that you never would accept a duel till you got Cal now u think that makes u uber leet sauce! Neway when u mass recruit and field the numbers that your trash spews out of the gate everyday its easy for you to come up with five. 2.0, 2-4 ppl at gate, uhoh, 3-5.. FPD 3-6.. It's hard for all of us to get 5 ppl on at any given time to do it champ, I know ur on till like 5am every morning cuz this is ur life, but the rest of us still do live in the real world. Patience and u will def get ur chance at FPD, can't speak for the rest

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Did you really make that statement? really? like really? um FOA destroyed pvp on chessy they dont promote it, they ruined it. How does a guild promote pvp by A. not pvping, more like pvpm'ing. Like tonight, ten of u atleast at the harry and at bare minimum four dread mares with ur all kill no skill leetness. Give it a rest, try a real temp without a pet or that leet hiding skill. Or try not running when we actually have numbers cuz we fight outnumbered alllll the time, ur crew ran from a 8v6, right out star like scared little girls ha, go get ur 16 and ur dreads, feel tough, and pretend that is what pvping is. nuff said

Enough with all these meaningless stupid UO patches, take all kill away from targeting players!!!
So much rage, in that sentence there is no Thank you, all FOA want is a Thanks for the pvp we promote on chessy.

how u die to us isnt really our fault, and what temps we use once again isnt really our fault, please learn to adapt and move on.

ttfn.

T

ThePlague

So much rage, in that sentence there is no Thank you, all FOA want is a Thanks for the pvp we promote on chessy.

how u die to us isnt really our fault, and what temps we use once again isnt really our fault, please learn to adapt and move on.

ttfn.

your bad at uo. have cal to teach you how to play. strangle, bloodoath, and if an apple is eaten, repeat until the person is out of apples or tired of you running offscreen. isnt that right cal?

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ttfn.
lol I thought ppl chose their own temps, then again u don't recruit ppl with real temps! FOA recruitment center asks for trammel based players who have a pet, can push 2-3 buttons, dismount, AI, mortal; and if you get too low can hit ur fourth button to hide.. Taking applications now!

Thank you for amusing the rest of us who are actually pvper's. I can't believe this is what UO pvp has become but I love watchin FOA take dirtnaps, so maybe I have to adapt to these noob sauce tactics and get a dread of my own.

P.S. LMAO Draken, I saw cal in the field for like five mins yesterday and musta got strangled 5 times, hit the nail right on the head

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

lol I thought ppl chose their own temps, then again u don't recruit ppl with real temps! FOA recruitment center asks for trammel based players who have a pet, can push 2-3 buttons, dismount, AI, mortal; and if you get too low can hit ur fourth button to hide.. Taking applications now!

Thank you for amusing the rest of us who are actually pvper's. I can't believe this is what UO pvp has become but I love watchin FOA take dirtnaps, so maybe I have to adapt to these noob sauce tactics and get a dread of my own.

P.S. LMAO Draken, I saw cal in the field for like five mins yesterday and musta got strangled 5 times, hit the nail right on the head
Just say thank you to FOA ,for bring the standard of pvp to a new higher level.
What ever you play sounds like its not working for you, if your not enjoying it don't doit, I feel sorry for people like you who just can't compete.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just say thank you to FOA ,for bring the standard of pvp to a new higher level.
What ever you play sounds like its not working for you, if your not enjoying it don't doit, I feel sorry for people like you who just can't compete.
so by compete you mean this? us having balls pushing out with 4 reall skill (mage no pet temps) against 8 and three dreads and most of the rest 3 button pushing champs.. The only person i miss in the pic is ecks cuz we sync dirtnapped him off the bat. All While working with the trashiest player on the shard (fibble). Yet when we have 8 and ur crew has 6 they run out star crying lol. mhmm so thank you for proving my point today.

See attached pics for what these noobs consider promoting pvp lol. But if you come with numbers they're no where to be found, they all go straight back to tram

Attachments

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

corecttion i miss counted make that 9 against 4 with ecks down, now that is what i call a good ol fashion gank squad

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

so by compete you mean this? us having balls pushing out with 4 reall skill (mage no pet temps) against 8 and three dreads and most of the rest 3 button pushing champs.. The only person i miss in the pic is ecks cuz we sync dirtnapped him off the bat. All While working with the trashiest player on the shard (fibble). Yet when we have 8 and ur crew has 6 they run out star crying lol. mhmm so thank you for proving my point today.

See attached pics for what these noobs consider promoting pvp lol. But if you come with numbers they're no where to be found, they all go straight back to tram

Thanks for proving my point, you cant compete.

Stay dead in stat.

Without us your nothing.

R

RainVII

LOL,

I don't see why people are here crying about 'Calamity strangled me'.

Calamity doesn't use a pet.

Calamity doesn't throw pots.

Calamity doesn't have hiding.

Calamity doesn't use a house.

Calamity doesn't have archery.

You should be thankful that real pvpers decided to play. Instead of crying because you're so bad you let someone strangle you 10x. Use an apple, and then you'll be re-strangled as long as it permits. When I look at the people who post here most of you are tamers or archers or pot throwers.

So please, quit with the d00d hez haxin wif strangl3z wat a N00b.

If you don't like that, imagine him playing a dreadmare mage or an archer?

ROFL.

S

Sir Achilles

LOL,

You should be thankful that real pvpers decided to play. Instead of crying because you're so bad you let someone strangle you 10x. Use an apple, and then you'll be re-strangled as long as it permits. When I look at the people who post here most of you are tamers or archers or pot throwers.

ROFL.
I'm missing the post where someone was complaining about Calamity using the spell "Strangle"? I don't see one?

S

Sir Achilles

Your logic is flawed, next time we don't raid your zerg and you complain, we'll say, I guess no one was online?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

Welcome back Sir Achilles!!! I turn the moderating over to you!
Just remember they will chew you up and just keep on chewing. heh

*Waves*

S

Sir Achilles

Thanks Lord Gareth, you've done a fine job!

O

onthefifty

gareth,

just wanted to say you did a fine job sir.

a healthy, happy merry christmas to you and your family.

Sir Achilles welcome aboard once again.

now back to the trash.

FOA has no skill, lame tamer gimps... :gee:

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LOL,

ROFL.
Calamity doesn't use a pet because he's a necro mage. Calamity doesn't throw pots because he doesn't have alchemy. Calamity doesn't have hiding because, again, he's a necro mage. Calamity doesn't use a house because he is never outnumbered. Calamity doesn't have archery because he's a necro mage...
Thanks for pointing out the obvious!
And, with regard to the whole strangle thing...it's just another spell bad mages use as a crutch in the field because they don't have timing. Anyone who has ever dueled Calamity knows that he abuses harm in combination with speed. You can't double harm spam in the field so he uses strangle...this can be said for countless other "good" mages.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

So is it true that Solus defeated all the PvPers on this shard? I was told everyone not in FoA tucked tails and ran off to other shards or stopped playing because they could not beat FoA. Is this true? :stretcher:

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well actually truth be told he kinda just bought/payed those people to join! :lol: ... fn loser

just look at ANY other pvp guild on the shard and compare the rosters i bet if you add up everyother guild together the numbers wouldn't compare to the FOA roster... and Yeah "multiple characters blah blah blah" well thats like any guild so don't bring the exscuse up.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

Just trying to prick your finger and see everyone back in here ;-)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just trying to prick your finger and see everyone back in here ;-)
My bday was last friday, and been busy all week for the most part ;]

But were still around. FOA only gets on when there vent has 10+ on. Makes no sense to me. Course most of the pvpers play on other shards rather than chessy when FOA outnumbers us 3-to-1.

S

Spector_Napa

Ur not comprehending the term grow up! I asked for your icq so we could set a duel up. Once again I don't get embarrased for dieing in a video game. U have never chased me in my house 1v1 cuz I don't run from 1v1's ever, win or lose I love fighting 1v1. I actually have the grown up sportmanship to congratulate ppl when they kill me 1v1, however if you think im gon just sit there and get ganked, ur not too bright. Furthermore, I realize this is prolly the highlight of your day, calling me a trammy, a house hider, acting like ur God's gift to UO. But stop to think about our conversations back and forth and you will realize why ur called a child, and why I said u were gon die of a stroke before you hit ur teens. That would also be called figuratively speaking, not literally. If you know what those two words mean. if u wanna duel, u'll give me ur icq, and we'll set it up for wrong roof with no pots. If not ur just another trash talker on a board and I need not respond again.
LOL look who is trying to act all high and mighty now kid. I dont give out my icq for obvious reasons. Ive told you plenty of times where and when you can find me. u can even send a pm to me if you feel so inclined.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

LOL look who is trying to act all high and mighty now kid. I dont give out my icq for obvious reasons. Ive told you plenty of times where and when you can find me. u can even send a pm to me if you feel so inclined.
Dont be mean to your new allies!

So.....2.0 came chessy to fight UHOH....now they are allied? LoL?

T

Turles

what issac your mass zerg isnt gonna cut it anymore we got the same amount of people as you guys. guess its time to rely on skill to bad for you guys huh?

S

Spector_Napa

Dont be mean to your new allies!

So.....2.0 came chessy to fight UHOH....now they are allied? LoL?

mmmm I dont ally with opposite factions. Occasionally in a despise fight i may not attack an opposite faction and let them attack whoever is holding the island from the other bridge. But i assure you once the guild holding the island dies i go right back 2 attacking the other faction.

As for 2.0 yes they came to chessy with 4-5 people to fight our 4-5 people but instead ended up fighting your 15-20 people. So now just like our guilds once allied to take down a zerg i guess thats just how 2.0 and us ended up allied.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

We are allied??!?!!

Does this mean I can't have fun arguments with Lox anymore?

2.0 can barely be considered a guild. There is 1 active member, and then I log in once every few days for 15 minutes until I get bored.

M

Mr Moosestache

Wow, it never stops. I don't even recognize these names anymore.

S

Sir Achilles

Wow, haven't heard from Mr. Moosestache in a while, how's it going?

Status
Not open for further replies.