• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy's PvP Trash Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spector_Napa

Re: 2 days later and still no duel from any FOA

I guess everyone who is willing to duel you should just sit at wrong all day and night and wait for your greater then thou self huh? You're an idiot, how about asking for some icq's or something? Just to say someone is affraid of you because they are not available when you are is ignorant.
i never said that at all. but when im sitting at a yew house and theres 6-10 of you little trammys circling the house, why dont one of you losers actually try to duel instead? Regardless of whether i had your icq or not i know you wouldnt duel me because you are scared and thats the end of it.

S

Sir Achilles

Re: Chessy's fight it out PvP Style Thread V

I, for the thousandth time, request a 5v5 with FoA. I will put 50 mill of my own money on the fight. We did despise tonight and got raided by what seemed to be 25 FoA, there were about 5-7 of us. Fight us even numbers and we'll show you who dominates.

Rules are as follows

Open field fight rules apply (chugging and apples are permitted)

• No tamers
  • A mixture of mages and dexxers

Please icq me to iron out the details.

V

Vortimer

There really is no point in challenging people to duels or group fights anymore. Nobody that plays this game anymore cares about rep or anything like that. It's just not the same game that it was years ago where people actually cared if they were the best.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

There really is no point in challenging people to duels or group fights anymore. Nobody that plays this game anymore cares about rep or anything like that. It's just not the same game that it was years ago where people actually cared if they were the best.
your canadian....and I hate you :)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

FoA has a lot of people with big egos.... I predict that the guild will pretty much split in half and a second guild will be formed.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

FoA has a lot of people with big egos.... I predict that the guild will pretty much split in half and a second guild will be formed.
After Over a year with practically the same people... LoL

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

Same could be said about X *smiles*

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Same could be said about X *smiles*
X survived a pretty long time. No PvP guild lasts forever though. Besides, have to have some sort of an ego to continually PvP else you'd get bored :p and a lil change can be good. Equinox still owning peeps with cu? He always got me with that when I was in SW@T :). I'm just surprised FoA can field 25 still, I didn't know Fel was still that healthy on Ches.

Anyway if you guys make a pot let me know I'd be betting on UHOH most likely ;P. :stir:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Moderator's arnt allowed to have opinions . quiet down spectator :twak:
Hes allowed to have all the opinions he wants. Hell, if he was willing to learn, I'd show him how to pvp to kill probably 75% of your guild. We let you PRO-Tamers have opinions, he's more than welcomed.

X survived a pretty long time. No PvP guild lasts forever though. Besides, have to have some sort of an ego to continually PvP else you'd get bored :p and a lil change can be good. Equinox still owning peeps with cu? He always got me with that when I was in SW@T :). I'm just surprised FoA can field 25 still, I didn't know Fel was still that healthy on Ches.

Anyway if you guys make a pot let me know I'd be betting on UHOH most likely ;P. :stir:
Aww were loved.. Kinda. (Sorry for raiding you guys the other morning at lich. Monty and I were bored :p You did a good job X-Healin your guildies though)

And IDK about 25, but they do have ALOT more than us (even tonight lol). Tonight we fielded more than we have in 3-4 months (A whopping 8 people!). Good fights, sorta kinda.

PS FOA: Dont go running around Despise, with more people than us saying "OPEN FIELD FIGHTTTTT US!!!!" just because you can't push a bridge. Get off the dexxers man lol.

A point of interest though.. FOA might not "have" that many more (12-8 as seen in the pic) But they sure team up with people a lot. Today alone, I seen them team up with; Taka (COM), Mayhem (COM), The Flibblesteaks crew (MIN), The GHHDHH & other random named ninja (Both MIN), GG and 1-3 other FY (Old guildies of FOA), sum random blues i never seen before (Eradicator? or something. I dont pay much attention to blue names that have no faction chars), and even an 82 member (TB). LOL.

Of course this is all off memory BUT thats probably why it seems like have 18+ people because in reality, they do lol.. (Yes Solus & Equinox. When you hold hands with them at the gate and dont attack them, we count them as helping you.)

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Aww were loved.. Kinda. (Sorry for raiding you guys the other morning at lich. Monty and I were bored :p You did a good job X-Healin your guildies though)
Haha we did our best :). After Mak and me we don't have all that many mages whom have ever PvP'd for too long. It taught me a few strategic things too ;P.

Oh by the way I didn't mean to slight X in my last post; when X and SW@T were allied that was when I had the most fun PvPing since probably before Ren. Those were fun times :).

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

FoA definitely works with CoM a lot. Last night there was the potential for a fight. 2 of my guys vs 2 FoA SW of the winery.

We start to play. And sure as **** they called in their entire guild. After about 30 seconds we are getting swarmed by about 7 FoA, 3 CoM, and some blue trash named Ephriam trying to be an effective ninja dexer.

Do you really need 10 people to fight 2? Is it that you just don't want to PvP? I assure you we would have stuck around and fought 2v 2, 2, v 3, or even 2 v 4.

When you kids call in 10 people to hold your hand against two players it doesn't encourage or promote PvP.

What happened to when people actually liked to PvP?

P.S - Promethia/Bambaclatt you need to come up with a new dexer idea. Double riding swipe dismount tamer is outdated and ineffective. It is only appears to be effective because you zerg 2 people with 10.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Ever realize the blues are on you because its yew gate and you guys refuse to fight anywhere else??

What shall I do? Say "Oh guys looks like the blues are jumping on Lynk...lets pull off him!" LoL yea right, because you would say that if it was me getting ganked by you and the blues instead?

But I must comend UHOH for being no shows for the past month, atleast 82 has come out and fought us

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

What shall I do? Say "Oh guys looks like the blues are jumping on Lynk...lets pull off him!" LoL yea right, because you would say that if it was me getting ganked by you and the blues instead?
I wouldn't expect you to say that, at least not last night. Were you the Cu Dexer that teled up on the winery roof like a champ and died?

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

they called in their entire guild. After about 30 seconds we are getting swarmed by about 7 FoA, 3 CoM, and some blue trash named Ephriam trying to be an effective ninja dexer. Do you really need 10 people to fight 2?
That would be 1-2 people for each of the pens you guys teleport in constantly.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Sorry, I couldn't you hear you over the sound of 10 archers mashing those three buttons with your hot dog fingers..

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Try and doctor it up all you want. No point in really changing the subject tho, that is the reason you play with parry isn't it? Getting a little tough?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Why yes, every PvP character I have has parry at some level or another. It comes from years of being zerged by sub par banana handed 3 button mashing dexers that kid themselves into thinking they have any talent.

Parry helps a lot, but to be honest with 10 of you quicklings chasing me down eventually your RNG will hit. Roll those dice!

O

onthefifty

FoA definitely works with CoM a lot. Last night there was the potential for a fight. 2 of my guys vs 2 FoA SW of the winery.

We start to play. And sure as **** they called in their entire guild. After about 30 seconds we are getting swarmed by about 7 FoA, 3 CoM, and some blue trash named Ephriam trying to be an effective ninja dexer.

Do you really need 10 people to fight 2? Is it that you just don't want to PvP? I assure you we would have stuck around and fought 2v 2, 2, v 3, or even 2 v 4.

When you kids call in 10 people to hold your hand against two players it doesn't encourage or promote PvP.

What happened to when people actually liked to PvP?

P.S - Promethia/Bambaclatt you need to come up with a new dexer idea. Double riding swipe dismount tamer is outdated and ineffective. It is only appears to be effective because you zerg 2 people with 10.
and your suprised by this???? :twak:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

and your suprised by this???? :twak:
Not really, but I was surprised last night that when it was 2 v 6 only 3 followed us into the pen and died.

Heres a tip bubbles, eckzinator, and blackwell - if you're going to all play mediocre dexers make sure you aren't the only ones that come equipped with teleport scrolls!

S

Sir Achilles

I think it's hilarious that when you show up at the gate with anywhere close to even numbers that FoA has and you kill a couple of them the rest scatter and are never seen again. (at least not for 20 minutes). Too funny :fight:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

11:30-12:15 - We (3 Of Us) take a Lich from 7-9ish G^U, and hold it down.

12:15-1:15 - Complete UHOH domination (Monty, Kengo, KMart, Broli, Lox) at the gate. FOA all died (and man do you guys :heart: guards!) Then proceeded to take out the FPD (whom Lynk & company is new best friends with! At least tonight.) And then killed whatever TB were foolish enough to chill out, right lynky? And yes, brandonator peaced out on you twice lynk lol. Good guildmate choice, he reminds me of blackwell :p GOOD FIGHTS THOUGH =]

Discuss!!

T

Turles

lol so true 5 of us an we held it down server wide baby. love the guards foa an love the com tb ally vs us all in good fun right guys. sad thing is we didnt lose one guy try a lil harder next time please.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

lol why was my comment blured.....WHAT THE HECK!!!! FOR FUDGE SAKES!!!!!...and I was playing assassins creed 2....

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

coming from dexxer heavy and bad mages, your awesome! maybe if 2.0 and 82 actually fielded just as many numbers you would see a different out come but your little tiny brains dont compensate for that. So please before you go off on a tangent saying OMG WE LIKE SERIOUSLY ROLLED U GUYS O M G WOW, shut your ****ing face and stop trying to look good on the boards. settle it on UO not here cause half the **** you say is umm, bull****.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

coming from dexxer heavy and bad mages, your awesome! maybe if 2.0 and 82 actually fielded just as many numbers you would see a different out come but your little tiny brains dont compensate for that. So please before you go off on a tangent saying OMG WE LIKE SERIOUSLY ROLLED U GUYS O M G WOW, shut your ****ing face and stop trying to look good on the boards. settle it on UO not here cause half the **** you say is umm, bull****.
Such rage!! Aren't you glad we did take it out on UO and won? :fight:

T

Turles

lol 2.0 an 82 fight with fpd so before u go off talkin **** like ur lil ally is anything how about u stop kissin ass to get help hmm?

S

Sir Achilles

Turles, we teamed up to fight FoA, you all happened to show up and we continued to fight together. You all had the advantage because there were three or four of us FPD and I didn't get a solid count of you guys but I know you had at least five and four of five being three button pushing dexxers hitting everyone with AI at once. The 2.0 guys couldn't put you guys in stat. We've killed you all in a scheduled 5v5 once and we can and will do it again.

S

Sir Achilles

And, by the time you all got there we had already killed the majority of the FoA so you killed FoA that were in stat loss, congrats.

T

Turles

lol wow when we showed up i was the only dexer we had at the time everyone else was on mages nice try though

S

Sir Achilles

lol wow when we showed up i was the only dexer we had at the time everyone else was on mages nice try though
Even so, what you all did was nothing to brag about. :thumbdown:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Even so, what you all did was nothing to brag about. :thumbdown:
We killed all the FOA who didn't run [Runwell FTW!] while Lynk & Company road our coat tails, then we were a little irratated by that so we turned and killed all of you. Nothing to brag about? Are you saying you guys and Lynk aren't any sort of PVPers? Even I gave you guys more credit then that Achilles lol.

Then later on, we killed even more, hence Ender's rage..

Good fights though. IDK why everyone is gettin mad though? You came to Chessy to PVP and you are getting it. Although I STILL THINK 82&2.0 NEED TO QUIT TB LIKE THEY SAID THEY WOULD 2 MONTHS AGO..

Oh and for your Thanksgiving present Lynk; If securing War Horses is that much of a problem, we will put someone IN SL AND DO THE SIGILS for you ok? Since I know everyone camps sigs and all on chessy :eyes:

But seriously, fun for all, more for us obvisiously bc we won, but regardless. Hope you guys all had a blast, we did.

PS: Happy Thanksgiving To All! Eat lots and get fat =]

E

EquiNOX2

Someone told me Fpd is switching to TB to join the 82 & 2.0 allaince .....

Discuss..

S

Sir Achilles

We killed all the FOA who didn't run [Runwell FTW!] while Lynk & Company road our coat tails, then we were a little irratated by that so we turned and killed all of you. Nothing to brag about? Are you saying you guys and Lynk aren't any sort of PVPers? Even I gave you guys more credit then that Achilles lol.

Then later on, we killed even more, hence Ender's rage..

Good fights though. IDK why everyone is gettin mad though? You came to Chessy to PVP and you are getting it. Although I STILL THINK 82&2.0 NEED TO QUIT TB LIKE THEY SAID THEY WOULD 2 MONTHS AGO..

Oh and for your Thanksgiving present Lynk; If securing War Horses is that much of a problem, we will put someone IN SL AND DO THE SIGILS for you ok? Since I know everyone camps sigs and all on chessy :eyes:

But seriously, fun for all, more for us obvisiously bc we won, but regardless. Hope you guys all had a blast, we did.

PS: Happy Thanksgiving To All! Eat lots and get fat =]
What I'm saying is you killed FoA after we had already put them in stat, no biggie. You killed us, Pearl was in stat from FoA so basically there were three of us that were not in stat, me, Drak, and Dipset (who wasn't in vent). Sure we had the help of 2.0 but you all didn't target them until we were already dead (if at all). So it was your five against our 3 since Dipset wasn't in vent. We'll fight you 5v3 with the numbers in our favor and win every time, probably fight you 5v5 and win every time too.

S

Sir Achilles

Someone told me Fpd is switching to TB to join the 82 & 2.0 allaince .....

Discuss..
I've not heard anything about it....we've discussed switching factions but just so we can fight MoB and put them in stat (mostly Taka).

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

on a side note...i saw fpd synk dump lynk and I nearly messed myself....that was funny stuff....wtg guys :)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

What I'm saying is you killed FoA after we had already put them in stat, no biggie. You killed us, Pearl was in stat from FoA so basically there were three of us that were not in stat, me, Drak, and Dipset (who wasn't in vent). Sure we had the help of 2.0 but you all didn't target them until we were already dead (if at all). So it was your five against our 3 since Dipset wasn't in vent. We'll fight you 5v3 with the numbers in our favor and win every time, probably fight you 5v5 and win every time too.
You are aware who you are talking to right?

Not FOA and Mass Numbers..
Not Lynk and his gate antics..
Not MoB & the faction guards..
Not GS and guardzone & houses..

You are talking to UHOH here lol. I personally (again, I can only count PERSONAL fights I've been at, which comes out to be about 10) have NEVER lost to FPD. So unless you guys kill(ed?) us when I wasn't on, I've personally never lost to you guys. Like in Despise the other night, you guys and OATH, both sides, who won? But yet you outnumbered us (again we had 4 until the spawn was over with numbers dwindling in) but you can kill us even numbers and such? If you say so.

Watch how you are running mouth here. I've had nothing but respect for you guys, but if you wanna get trashy and not have respect back, TOUCHE SIR <--- thats for Deacon.

S

Sir Achilles

You are aware who you are talking to right?

Not FOA and Mass Numbers..
Not Lynk and his gate antics..
Not MoB & the faction guards..
Not GS and guardzone & houses..

You are talking to UHOH here lol. I personally (again, I can only count PERSONAL fights I've been at, which comes out to be about 10) have NEVER lost to FPD. So unless you guys kill(ed?) us when I wasn't on, I've personally never lost to you guys. Like in Despise the other night, you guys and OATH, both sides, who won? But yet you outnumbered us (again we had 4 until the spawn was over with numbers dwindling in) but you can kill us even numbers and such? If you say so.

Watch how you are running mouth here. I've had nothing but respect for you guys, but if you wanna get trashy and not have respect back, TOUCHE SIR <--- thats for Deacon.
I wasn't at the fight you're talking about in despise, as far as I know we kill Oath on site (I do anyway). I'm not disrespecting you merely stating that "all things being equal" we can fight with the best of chessy, that being UhOh.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I love how happy Lox is when they manage to barely kill a few FoA who are in stat lol

Fact is the shard goes like this FoA > 2.0 + 82 > FPD > UHOH

2.0 , 82 , FPD, FoA - Househide? = No
UHOH Househide? = Yes

2.0 , 82, FPD, FoA - Sit in Fields and just wait? = No
UHOH Sit in Fields and just wait? = Yes

2.0, 82, FPD, FoA Guild Leader with two lungs? = Yes
UHOH Guild Leader with two lungs? = No

Obviously in every respect every PvP guild on Chessy > UHOH. Try logging in more than once a month

T

Turles

so u can beat us issac lets set up that 5 vs 5 ill get the reporter u just get ur 5

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

You are talking to UHOH here lol. I personally (again, I can only count PERSONAL fights I've been at, which comes out to be about 10) have NEVER lost to FPD.
So unless you guys kill(ed?) us when I wasn't on, I've personally never lost to you guys.

uhhh....

WOWZ = trash, because when a fight night was set up, they all came into an enclosed space and witherbombed everyone and killed them (I wasn't on, but it was posted numerous times) Hence, why no one trusts you guys.
Maybe you weren't there for that bud, but I'm sure you wouldnt disobey your gm when he yells "EVERYONE WITHERBOMB!!"

Your ally mates; FPD; drop a wall when no one is ready, then kill the spectators also, but when we switch chars with even numbers and come back and kill them, they forget to mention that part.

Hmm....

So your saying you never lost to FPD....But when they 5v5 you guys...your saying you only lost to them because they dropped a wall when you weren't supposedly ready...And you were there....But you said you've never personally been at a fight where you lost to FPD.....But..hmm!

T

Turles

wow dodge me calling u an ur guild out more

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

LoL I'm pretty sure we accepted before and then didn't hear anything back. You actually going to get off your dexxer Broli? Ill pass this on to Equinox, he deals with the silly matters like this.

S

Sir Achilles

I've been trying to get a rematch from you all since the last 5v5 so you could be "ready" the next time. You all have no room to talk about dodging. :twak:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LoL I'm pretty sure we accepted before and then didn't hear anything back. You actually going to get off your dexxer Broli? Ill pass this on to Equinox, he deals with the silly matters like this.
LOL. You play Bubbles the archer, and Promathia the Dog Tamer.

Kettle Meet The Pot.

Your posts and responses have become so awful. No wonder you ignore everyone and hardly post anymore except in trammy threads. LOL.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I love how happy Lox is when they manage to barely kill a few FoA who are in stat lol

Fact is the shard goes like this FoA > 2.0 + 82 > FPD > UHOH

2.0 , 82 , FPD, FoA - Househide? = No
UHOH Househide? = Yes

2.0 , 82, FPD, FoA - Sit in Fields and just wait? = No
UHOH Sit in Fields and just wait? = Yes

2.0, 82, FPD, FoA Guild Leader with two lungs? = Yes
UHOH Guild Leader with two lungs? = No

Obviously in every respect every PvP guild on Chessy > UHOH. Try logging in more than once a month
If you'd stop killing goblins in the abyss, you'd know we've been on a lot. I'm sorry if you'd rather sit in a vent channel then go and PVP sir. ;)

You also forgot to mention

Guilds that have resisting spells?
2.0? = No
82? = No
FPD = 50/50
FoA = No

UHOH = Yes

Get some resist and complain some more about fields :(

Let me guess, next you are going to complain that Sleep is overpowered? Would you like triple hit spell bows to even it out? :thumbup:

V

Vortimer

LOL. You play Bubbles the archer, and Promathia the Dog Tamer.

Kettle Meet The Pot.

Your posts and responses have become so awful. No wonder you ignore everyone and hardly post anymore except in trammy threads. LOL.
He plays a mage as well.

an Eloominator and Kiwi.

Status
Not open for further replies.