• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy's PvP Trash Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RainVII

Re: Chessy's fight it out PvP Style Thread VI

Calamity doesn't use a pet because he's a necro mage. Calamity doesn't throw pots because he doesn't have alchemy. Calamity doesn't have hiding because, again, he's a necro mage. Calamity doesn't use a house because he is never outnumbered. Calamity doesn't have archery because he's a necro mage...
Thanks for pointing out the obvious!
And, with regard to the whole strangle thing...it's just another spell bad mages use as a crutch in the field because they don't have timing. Anyone who has ever dueled Calamity knows that he abuses harm in combination with speed. You can't double harm spam in the field so he uses strangle...this can be said for countless other "good" mages.
You are obviously a moron who isn't a reputable PvPer.

Calamity doesn't use pets because he doesn't need a crutch to PvP. You can use Bake-Kitsunes on a necro mage you trash player.

Calamity doesn't throw pots because he doesn't need a crutch to PvP. You don't need Alchemy to throw explodes when someone is running a B-line.

Calamity doesn't have hiding because he wouldn't play some ****ty stealther, like 90% of this server.

I think you understand now so I will stop there.

Strangle is a crutch open field? Are you a moron? LOL.

Strangle is negated by 15 second apples, 15 second faction bandaids, remove curse, and mysticism heal.

You are obviously a terrible player seeing as how nobody here knows who you are and you couldn't beat Cal on any template, any time, at any place.

Calamity makes the game FAIR for you guys by not playing these absurd templates... do you really think you would have a chance against his talent if he put it behind archery & his speed? do you really think you'd have a chance of out-casting him if HE HAD A DREADMARE?

So yeah, you think he is a bad mage?

Feel free to fight him for gold, I can get ahold of him very easily and I'm sure he wouldn't mind adding to the billions hes claimed off VIP. Everyone here already knows you won't beat him on any template, period. He can play whatever you play, and play it 100x better, period. He can beat you 10/10 pure mage, necro mage, cooking mage, richard simmons mage, period.

Chesapeake; shard of mediocore players whom complain about... strangle.

R

RainVII

My bday was last friday, and been busy all week for the most part ;]

But were still around. FOA only gets on when there vent has 10+ on. Makes no sense to me. Course most of the pvpers play on other shards rather than chessy when FOA outnumbers us 3-to-1.
LOL you are an idiot.

FOA never outnumbers anyone.

I've seen Calamity, Eckz, Hex, and EQ fighting most of the day by themselves prior to 4 days ago...

Oh wait, I guess Cal and Eckz count as 50.

Opps!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

If you think you are going to come on here and call parts of our community "mediocre, who complain" You are going to have this mediocre Chesapeake Moderator knock you so far on your butt you wont know what hit you!

Don't come in here calling people Idiots or knocking our community!

S

Sir Achilles

Calamity doesn't use pets because he doesn't need a crutch to PvP. You can use Bake-Kitsunes on a necro mage you trash player.

Calamity doesn't throw pots because he doesn't need a crutch to PvP. You don't need Alchemy to throw explodes when someone is running a B-line.

Calamity doesn't have hiding because he wouldn't play some ****ty stealther, like 90% of this server.

Strangle is negated by 15 second apples, 15 second faction bandaids, remove curse, and mysticism heal.

You are obviously a terrible player seeing as how nobody here knows who you are and you couldn't beat Cal on any template, any time, at any place.

Calamity makes the game FAIR for you guys by not playing these absurd templates... do you really think you would have a chance against his talent if he put it behind archery & his speed? do you really think you'd have a chance of out-casting him if HE HAD A DREADMARE?

Feel free to fight him for gold, I can get ahold of him very easily and I'm sure he wouldn't mind adding to the billions hes claimed off VIP. Everyone here already knows you won't beat him on any template, period. He can play whatever you play, and play it 100x better, period. He can beat you 10/10 pure mage, necro mage, cooking mage, richard simmons mage, period.

Wow, what are you, Cal's boyfriend? Let him defend himself... :loser:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LOL you are an idiot.

FOA never outnumbers anyone.

I've seen Calamity, Eckz, Hex, and EQ fighting most of the day by themselves prior to 4 days ago...

Oh wait, I guess Cal and Eckz count as 50.

Opps!
Are you serious? Cal and Eckz can not fight any "medicore" dexxers (none of them can, except for Hex because he is a dexxer) in this day and age. No one can really. Sorry but 30 and more SSI on weps with max hit lower def&hit spells, and expecially archers with all of this, but 2 hit spell bows, isn't going to happen. An archer eats every single one of them 1v1 (Again, EXCEPT maybe Hex bc of his templates) [And Yes; Running away from the medicore PVP 1v1 does constitute as getting owned]. I've personally fought all 3 of them (Not Hex) on an archer "1v1" and either they ran away/teleported away, died, or ran to a big group to try and gank me.

And before you go "GREAT! WE KNOW YOUR AN ARCHER NOW!", No. This is MY HOME SERVER. Every template you can think of (that isn't terrible), I have on this server, and probably ones you never even thought of.

PS: Calling people names and claiming silly things when no one on these boards (except your FOA 'friends') knows who you are shows how "awesome" you are sir. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

PSS: And when you say "MORE PEOPLE KNOW WHO I AM THAN YOU", this doesn't count, because FOA has more members than the WHOLE PVP community on chesapeake put together LOL. (Although, I know for a fact 99% of FOA knows who I am.) :coco:

Wow, what are you, Cal's boyfriend? Let him defend himself... :loser:
I'm pretty sure Cal is banned from these boards Achilles, because we all know what "things" he uses, and he has screen shots of his full set of "advantages" everywhere, and they were shown on these boards. After that Cal magically "doesn't" post anymore? Banned or can't come around bc he can't deny it is my guess.

PS: I've saved some of the pics somewhere before they were removed, so I want to see him and/or others complain and say hes "Legit". LOL.

EDIT: I found this. Enjoy for sure.
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1252789#post1252789

That's funny the dissing of FOA then, but now, they are one? :p Funny indeed.

S

Sir Achilles

My question is, if Cal is so good, why did he join FoA? Why doesn't he still roll on his own with 2 or 3 guildies? And like Lox said, if he's sooo good, why does he need those "advantages" that everyone knows that he uses? Hmmm? :scholar:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

He's good at surviving and dueling, but he is not someone that I'm ever really concerned with wtfowning me in the field. Most of the VIP people that cross shard are that way.

C

CharlotteCuuhlhourne

Hello again, Chessy! The Beautiful Charlotte Cuuhlhourne is back from his law school related break, and ready to sum up our epic victory!

Tonight from approximately 11pm-3am, UHOH took down a harry at Fire. A great, but long, battle was had by all!

In a three-way war between the old WoWz guild, FoA, and ourselves, we emerged victorious! Our handsome beauty shone through as a reminder of how smart tactics and teamwork can defeat a numerically equal (or superior) force!

Say what you will about field tactics sweeties, but there's no denying that they work! Para fields are indeed for the win!

Incidentally, I don't think ANYONE in that fight expected it to drag on that long. We thought we'd have a nice evening party--pop a harry, invite the other factions, and maybe one thing leads to another and then we're all over each other--but who'd have thought that it would turn into a near sleepover! If we'd stayed up TOO much longer, we might have been fighting over breakfast!

Either way honeys, great fight.:heart::heart::heart:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hello again, Chessy! The Beautiful Charlotte Cuuhlhourne is back from his law school related break, and ready to sum up our epic victory!

Tonight from approximately 11pm-3am, UHOH took down a harry at Fire. A great, but long, battle was had by all!

In a three-way war between the old WoWz guild, FoA, and ourselves, we emerged victorious! Our handsome beauty shone through as a reminder of how smart tactics and teamwork can defeat a numerically equal (or superior) force!

Say what you will about field tactics sweeties, but there's no denying that they work! Para fields are indeed for the win!

Incidentally, I don't think ANYONE in that fight expected it to drag on that long. We thought we'd have a nice evening party--pop a harry, invite the other factions, and maybe one thing leads to another and then we're all over each other--but who'd have thought that it would turn into a near sleepover! If we'd stayed up TOO much longer, we might have been fighting over breakfast!

Either way honeys, great fight.:heart::heart::heart:
^ What he said. Good fights chessy. Good way to end the year of 2009 :D

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

law school eh? I think I completely understand your signature now!!! Welcome back! We missed you lots! Where are the pictures!?!?! :yell:

You're so on my bad list for the entire year!

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ok so you think because nobody knows me I'm a bad player? Maybe I just don't spend my life trying to build a UO rep for myself like some people I know? Rather than hiding behind Mr. double harm spam why don't you man up and duel me yourself? Don't worry I'll try to make it look fair.

S

Sir Achilles

Here's what I don't understand, as biiiiiiiiiig as FoA is, they need to work with Oath? What the crap?? Someone please tell me?? There were more Oath than there were FoA at terakeep just now..:lame:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Here's what I don't understand, as biiiiiiiiiig as FoA is, they need to work with Oath? What the crap?? Someone please tell me?? There were more Oath than there were FoA at terakeep just now..:lame:
Not 100% completely sure here, but you are with Slip right achilles? And you guys had OATH workin spawns for you guys? So maybe they were just bitter if ya'll arent one anymore? IDK, you know I dont defend FOA at all, just curious on all the latest. Feel free to fill in and FYI me =]

PS: 2 or 3 nights ago(?) MOB, FOA, Oath, random blues&reds all did a 4am harrower with 12+ people. My guild/alliance had 3 people. We tried to take it but with the rope bridge it fire, it wasnt possible with all the dragons, fields, and people. So dont be shocked with random guys workin together lol.

S

Sir Achilles

Actually Lox, I'm rolling with your alliance right now, I'm in A51. I'm Jedi in your vent :)

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

Actually Lox, I'm rolling with your alliance right now, I'm in A51. I'm Jedi in your vent :)
:eek:snap::owned::next:

I just like giving Lox a hard time anytime I can.
I know, I know. Gareth get your trammy butt off of the PvP thread.
I'm going...I'm going...

C

CharlotteCuuhlhourne

Sorry, honey. If your butt isn't in Fel sitting on the corpses of your fallen enemies then its just not interesting. It doesn't get nice and toned fighting monsters in Tram, you know.

I have to say though sweeties, even with this alliance and FOA we still haven't had as many of the really big fights we used to have last year. Anyone remember how we used to have 15+ in Despite 3-4 times a week? Now I'm lucky if I get a 3-way battle once a week. I exaggerate a little, but it seems like people aren't as active as they used to be. What can I say? I'm a guy who likes a lot of action--especially in Despise.

Why Despise? Well...

1)I like it when people drop down on me (from the evil mage room, of course):heart:
2)I like it when they double penetrate the island from both bridges.:party:
3)And its surprising (but fun) when they come in from the back door--from the ogre lords, I mean.:heart:

So come on, sweeties. Let's get more people on so we can have more fun, more often. Its a little late, but it should be our new years resolution!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

you are too ****ing creepy for words

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LOL next time you both are in vent, I am telling him to log on and talk to you guys ;)

N

Nastia Cross

They haven't been in vent for the awesomeness that is Charlotte Cuuhlhourne yet? Wow, you guys are missing out... Then again I haven't been in vent in weeks myself (except for that Lich spawn the other night). Oh well.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

He's good at surviving and dueling, but he is not someone that I'm ever really concerned with wtfowning me in the field. Most of the VIP people that cross shard are that way.
I dunno man. From what I've seen, you die a lot to vip people...or run to server line.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I dunno man. From what I've seen, you die a lot to vip people...or run to server line.
Lynk and I arent even all cool like that, so dont think I am defending but..

OH HAI POT! My name is Kettle! We high tail it to the server line and faction rune anytime its 1v1! Or its XX v XX and any one of our guys die! So we run run run to the server! OMGGG I FORGOT IM FLAGGED! STUPID FLAGGING SYSTEM!! *dies*

Fail says the kettle. THOSE SERVER LINES ARE SUPPOSE TO SAVE ME!

That was the worst comeback you could of came up with CHAD. Refer to the above post for tips! (Bookmark it if you have to.)

&& Please watch which "PVP" board you are talking smack on, and be sure to have a good&accurate complaint (or whine) before you post. Thanks.

- Love, The UHOH Guild

PS: Aren't you one of the random stupid named ninjas? Just clarifying. =]

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Lynk and I arent even all cool like that, so dont think I am defending but..

OH HAI POT! My name is Kettle! We high tail it to the server line and faction rune anytime its 1v1! Or its XX v XX and any one of our guys die! So we run run run to the server! OMGGG I FORGOT IM FLAGGED! STUPID FLAGGING SYSTEM!! *dies*

Fail says the kettle. THOSE SERVER LINES ARE SUPPOSE TO SAVE ME!

That was the worst comeback you could of came up with CHAD. Refer to the above post for tips! (Bookmark it if you have to.)

&& Please watch which "PVP" board you are talking smack on, and be sure to have a good&accurate complaint (or whine) before you post. Thanks.

- Love, The UHOH Guild

PS: Aren't you one of the random stupid named ninjas? Just clarifying. =]
I don't know what you're talking about, to be completely honest. You're bad and would never fight me 1v1. Don't even pretend like you would.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'd love it if you could post a screenshot of me dying on any shard that wouldn't get deleted by a mod due to ROC violation. :lol::lol::lol:

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'd love it if you didn't cry foul every time you died to someone better than you. =[

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I'd love it if you didn't cry foul every time you died to someone better than you. =[
I'd love it if you didnt show up once every 3 months, make a post and think people care what your opinion is....

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'd love it if you didnt show up once every 3 months, make a post and think people care what your opinion is....
Quote the "That's what she said" & weiner joke, stealth archer? Rofl.com

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Quote the "That's what she said" & weiner joke, stealth archer? Rofl.com
All these "your bad at pvp" statement, but you quit UO why? :gee:

Shows you how long it's been since you've played. I rocked the Desolation template when it was cool a year and 1/2 ago or so? Right on. Cry more because you died to it lol. (Not to mention your "OMG LOX IS A BAD BLUE!", Deso was red. Nice job.)

And as for chad, you are right, I figured you were the kid that boo was cool with, in which case all you played was a ninja bc your bad. Thanks.

And I'm so sure everyone can "template to template" pwn me, when no one uses any other template but 1. I do. OMG im sorry Im so versatile. Cal can play a necro mage and "live" or "cycle". OMG LETS GO TO TEST AND PRACTICE DUELING GUYS!! I NEED TO GET MY DBL HARM SPAM DOWN!! No. Dueling died with AOS. Let it go. Seriously. If you wanna duel, go to a PRE-AOS server. And I cant even say anything about chad bc if hes not one of the ninja kids, hes a complete unknown on chessy so ok?

And as for "on the nuts", I think you clearly qualified as on both of their nuts on that post. So congrats. You are not only a quitter to UO bc you were bad, but a quitter who trolls boards, and gets on peoples nuts when someone "wtfboardpwns" them. GJ :heart:

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So you play gimp templates, remain a non-factor in PVP, then claim that you're versatile? No bro, you're bad, and the characters you build are bad. When I came to Chesapeake, I beat Broli's character 2/2..I died to your tamer 1/2..& never played again, because your guild was horrid...and oh so obnoxious. Quote internet meme's & claim originality.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So you play gimp templates, remain a non-factor in PVP, then claim that you're versatile? No bro, you're bad, and the characters you build are bad. When I came to Chesapeake, I beat Broli's character 2/2..I died to your tamer 1/2..& never played again, because your guild was horrid...and oh so obnoxious. Quote internet meme's & claim originality.
Yes, we are so horrid and terrible. So all these people we destory (take your pick of shards? LS? Chessy (YOUR INTERNET FRIENDS FOA!)?, Cats? GL?) on these shards are what? OMGNOXIOUSBAD!!

And actually, if we want to get stories straight, you were horrid, but kept playing UO. You started collecting spawn statues and were a bank sitting elf on atlantic (Cool beard though!). So yes, we are clearly bad. We own everyone (Usually, we lose sometimes) where ever we play. Way to be up to date troll. If you are going to ask people for their FYI's: Dont ask guilds that are losing. K THX. :thumbup:

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yes, we are so horrid and terrible. So all these people we destory (take your pick of shards? LS? Chessy (YOUR INTERNET FRIENDS FOA!)?, Cats? GL?) on these shards are what? OMGNOXIOUSBAD!!

And actually, if we want to get stories straight, you were horrid, but kept playing UO. You started collecting spawn statues and were a bank sitting elf on atlantic (Cool beard though!). So yes, we are clearly bad. We own everyone (Usually, we lose sometimes) where ever we play. Way to be up to date troll. If you are going to ask people for their FYI's: Dont ask guilds that are losing. K THX. :thumbup:
Want to set up a 3v3 on any of those shards? Don't be scared!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Want to set up a 3v3 on any of those shards? Don't be scared!
For the 3rd time. Who are you? LOL. Are you that embrassed to say? Are you one of those guys using the nifty 9 skill templates? :thumbup1:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

If you guys are going to have a forum war will you keep my email out of it? Shesh. Every 5mins (You have a new email *Report Post*) Killin me boyz. Lets try not to write a post flame then report on the other person you are flaming, who is reporting your post while you are reporting his. :rant2:

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Damn son, no need to write me a novel.

Let me keep it simple for you, my character I brought to Chesapeake & **** on the general community last time I played? A necro mage with 45 DCI. My main, that I continued to **** on players on Atlantic with? An inscription ninja mage for animal forming away from dismount ganks.

I could come back TOMORROW, & **** on all of your characters, and when I say characters, this doesn't include their pets..you bad player :s

Go grab Broli bro, you're horrible on your own.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'd love it if you could post a screenshot of me dying on any shard that wouldn't get deleted by a mod due to ROC violation. :lol::lol::lol:
Me too, but like I said...all you do is run away :(

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

For the 3rd time. Who are you? LOL. Are you that embrassed to say? Are you one of those guys using the nifty 9 skill templates? :thumbup1:
I play The Business Man on Chesapeake, if that's what you're asking.

Elaborate more on these "9 skill templates" and maybe I'll be able to answer your question better.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I play The Business Man on Chesapeake, if that's what you're asking.

Elaborate more on these "9 skill templates" and maybe I'll be able to answer your question better.
Ask Eckz. Im sure he will enlighten us all like he did your vent. :gee:

And I hope you use more than that char, bc you talk a lot of mess for someone whose never on.

PS: I hope your better than whatyou displayed as an archer last night on Cats. Do you kill anyone? :confused:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Damn son, no need to write me a novel.

Let me keep it simple for you, my character I brought to Chesapeake & **** on the general community last time I played? A necro mage with 45 DCI. My main, that I continued to **** on players on Atlantic with? An inscription ninja mage for animal forming away from dismount ganks.

I could come back TOMORROW, & **** on all of your characters, and when I say characters, this doesn't include their pets..you bad player :s

Go grab Broli bro, you're horrible on your own.
Is this your excuse? OMG I RAN NECRO MAGE AND NINJA SCRIBE!! Again, live in the past man. I havent played a tamer (on chessy that is because I have more than 2 chars there unlike cats,ls,gl where I only have 2 chars and will get on a dog tamer (mt secondary) if there is a huge fight and my mage goes in stat) in over 6 months. And as for you "coming back and owning all my char", come on. Don't make up nonsense to "look" cool. But I hope you do come back (and aren't talkin ****) just for little ol me. Then when you die, and look stupid, you will leave these boards on your own lol. Maybe then you will "retire" and grow up and not troll a board for a game you don't play and say how "OMGREAT!" you were.

And if you **** on people all the time, why weren't you ever seen fighting? Whatever you say man lol. BUT!! I'm sure you'd be a perfect fit for FOA atm anyways. The "We never fight unless we 2-to-1 outnumber the people we are fighting" guild. I'm sure they will grab you up real quick.

See you on the field! :thumbup:

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Is this your excuse? OMG I RAN NECRO MAGE AND NINJA SCRIBE!! Again, live in the past man. I havent played a tamer (on chessy that is because I have more than 2 chars there unlike cats,ls,gl where I only have 2 chars and will get on a dog tamer (mt secondary) if there is a huge fight and my mage goes in stat) in over 6 months. And as for you "coming back and owning all my char", come on. Don't make up nonsense to "look" cool. But I hope you do come back (and aren't talkin ****) just for little ol me. Then when you die, and look stupid, you will leave these boards on your own lol. Maybe then you will "retire" and grow up and not troll a board for a game you don't play and say how "OMGREAT!" you were.

And if you **** on people all the time, why weren't you ever seen fighting? Whatever you say man lol. BUT!! I'm sure you'd be a perfect fit for FOA atm anyways. The "We never fight unless we 2-to-1 outnumber the people we are fighting" guild. I'm sure they will grab you up real quick.

See you on the field! :thumbup:
So what you're saying is..you're always...on a tamer? I mean, since the only mage I've ever seen you on, was burning off counts, at the gate.. :S

Let me know the details toward that fight, & I'll be sure to leave a pillow in your backpack.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ask Eckz. Im sure he will enlighten us all like he did your vent. :gee:

And I hope you use more than that char, bc you talk a lot of mess for someone whose never on.

PS: I hope your better than whatyou displayed as an archer last night on Cats. Do you kill anyone? :confused:
I rarely play Chessy because the PvP is so boring. It just ends up Paith and I chasing a bunch of horrendous player, such as yourself, for an extended period of time. All the while we're outnumbered usually.

I don't have an archer on Catskills, sorry.

L

longshanks

how bout those packers lynk?

:gee:

Status
Not open for further replies.