• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy's PvP Trash Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sir Achilles

or maybe certain people should realize that not everyone's life revolves around UO, and there are more important things to do during the day?
Since these forums are based on a game what else do you expect us to talk about?

O

onthefifty

or maybe certain people should realize that not everyone's life revolves around UO, and there are more important things to do during the day?
Are you the guy that sits at luna bank on the purple bird all the time?

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a good point, maybe Turles and Lox along with FoA should transfer to a west coast shard so they can be on during west coast prime time. lol
LOL come on now man. You know that Turles can't transfer to a different shard. If he's not a hack and his speed is really all do to his "ping" he'd get Pwned easily on ne other shard. Then it would be like UHOH, im not fast enough to disarm spam and pop in front of them FTW.

P.S. no offense to the other UHOH boys just had to take a stab at good ol broli. :p

B

Belanos/Icicle

Since these forums are based on a game what else do you expect us to talk about?
I'm talking about the ones who are bashing people who don't play in the afternoons and only get on later at night. not everyone can help that they work a normal work week, and you can't expect those that can to rearrange their work schedule to accommodate the PVP community.

seriously, who the hell cares whether you pop harry at 3 am versus 7 pm?

M

Mr Moosestache

LOL come on now man. You know that Turles can't transfer to a different shard. If he's not a hack and his speed is really all do to his "ping" he'd get Pwned easily on ne other shard. Then it would be like UHOH, im not fast enough to disarm spam and pop in front of them FTW.

P.S. no offense to the other UHOH boys just had to take a stab at good ol broli. :p
Actually, Broli has had characters on Lake Superior and Great Lakes. I have played with him several times on both shards and he was doing just as much damage as he does here. So I guess that theory just went out the window. Besides, why would he x-fer to a west coast shard when he lives on the east coast? I have played on Pacific, Origin, Sonoma, and other west coast shards and the ping difference can become a major factor ( I ping 45-65 to all east coast servers, and 95-115 to all west). No matter who you are, ping will come into play at some point. AZRIA and NATE can both vouche for this, we played together for years (Before character x-fers) on Sonoma from the east coast.

G

Gowron

Personal attacks such as "you are trash" are not allowed in these forums.

Now if I'm not mistaken, you were allied with RoT? I rest my case.
LOL

Ok so because its directed towards YOU it is not allowed, what a laugh.

Btw FoA dropped the alliance with RoT, THEN RoT died. Im the one who decided alliances were lame....My point

Your alliance is really weak, even WoWz thinks so...But they ally you because they have no choice.

:loser:
Hmmm, I seem to recall that there were several posts from members of the guild formerly abreviated as "RoT" stating that FoA was crap at support. Was that when you decided that alliances were lame? No flaming intended, but a legitimate question.

D

De Leet Sauce

No, it's not allowed because the RoC states that personal attacks are off limits.

We aren't allied, several of us joined Wowz. Wowz isn't allied to anyone now.
Thats actually even funnier than you two being allied

haha I guess wowz is at its last straw to try to stay alive on chessy

yeah man i know. wowz sucls so bad. i mean like. they are on such a last straw. i see them guys running around fighting foa 3vs11 and still managing to kill all of the foa except maybe 1 or 2 who recall or faction rune. man. they must be desperate. its too bad there dieing off the shard they have to fight 3 vs 11. man oh man.

Or is it just that were so good we would rather fight highly outnumbered so people actualy show there faces instead of when its even close odds they just run away when one of their dread mare tamers drops?

if i was a horse. id be pretty mad right now. all outta my straw

S

Sir Achilles

Orion asked me to post this; Our push onto despise bridge, what we had to kill!!
Wow nice, five greater dragons! And their owners were probably mostly archers so they couldn't field the bridge...when will FoA learn??

O

onthefifty

good thread. nice discussion, sprinkled with the usual idiots.

L

Lord_Deimos

Wow nice, five greater dragons! And their owners were probably mostly archers so they couldn't field the bridge...when will FoA learn??
Dont talk like you think you know anything....

Almost all of our chars that use G Dragons are mages...Only 1-2 are archers.

And honestly, dont try to talk about tamers either. WoWz uses similar tactics...as does FPD. At one point WowZ's MoTD in vent was ordering everyone to turn their necromages into tamers..

S

Sir Achilles

And honestly, dont try to talk about tamers either. WoWz uses similar tactics...as does FPD. At one point WowZ's MoTD in vent was ordering everyone to turn their necromages into tamers..
All I know is that your guild is trash, Necro and I killed triple our numbers at a fel idoc. Your own guildy admitted to it. At least you could never say the same about WoWz or FPD.

A

A Bad Player

So I cant call you trash Achilles? Now I'm upset. Next time you all pop a harry or do a big fight icq me so I can come watch.
You can talk trash, just don't make it personal. For example: "That fight sucked!" is ok....however saying "You all suck!" is not acceptable....don't make it personal and you'll be ok.

I'll be sure you ICQ you next time we pop a harry or have a big fight.
Oh thanks for the explanation of conduct.

All I know is that your guild is trash, Necro and I killed triple our numbers at a fel idoc. Your own guildy admitted to it. At least you could never say the same about WoWz or FPD.
Oh, moderator failed to uphold the rulings he explained!

V

Vortimer

So I cant call you trash Achilles? Now I'm upset. Next time you all pop a harry or do a big fight icq me so I can come watch.
You can talk trash, just don't make it personal. For example: "That fight sucked!" is ok....however saying "You all suck!" is not acceptable....don't make it personal and you'll be ok.

I'll be sure you ICQ you next time we pop a harry or have a big fight.
Oh thanks for the explanation of conduct.

Oh, moderator failed to uphold the rulings he explained!
Really bro.... is it that big of a deal to you that they broke the rules? Does it hurt your feelings?

Who cares???

A

A Bad Player

I'm sorry bro, does it really matter to you? Did I hurt your feelings by saying that? You must care to post about it!

I'm sorry I find hipocrisy amusing.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really bro.... is it that big of a deal to you that they broke the rules? Does it hurt your feelings?

Who cares???
I CARE! I dont like cheaters and rule breakers like you claire u big haxxorzz :heart:!!

PS: Lets nerf greater dragons! WooT!

S

Sir Achilles

I'm sorry bro, does it really matter to you? Did I hurt your feelings by saying that? You must care to post about it!

I'm sorry I find hipocrisy amusing.
I'm sorry, I find the fact that you can't spell the word hypocrisy funny!

A

A Bad Player

Sorry, I asked Broli to proofread it for me :<

Minor typo<hypocritical administration!

S

Sir Achilles

Sorry, I asked Broli to proofread it for me :<

Minor typo<hypocritical administration!
lol @ broli proof reading...I was hypocritical...Magdalene clarified what would be allowed in this thread, so long as it isn't a personal attack it's ok...

A

Arch Magus

This thread is lame...:loser:

You all suck in real life!

/banned

K

khalua Bailey

Straight from Arden's post that got deleted..

So; as the "STORY" goes, and gets twisted..
(Or just skip it and look at the pic of SOLUS claiming not to gank at a duel, but did so anyways)

Goo Goo gets ganked in despise, FOA talks smack; fine whatever. As Go Go Ganster talks smack to him in the star room, I pop out on Arden AlarmClock and kill him. As a ghost he says "ICEWALKER WILL DUEL U 1v1".

So, Solus aims/icqs me and says:

MBash150 / Solus
Makin It Rain v2 / Arden AlarmClock

MBash150 (4:34:54 AM): Is Goo Goo gonna come duel icewalker?
Makin It Rain v2 (4:35:26 AM): idk im not in vent but im sure as hell not gonna invite him into a gank from u guys at trinny if thats what u mean?
MBash150 (4:35:49 AM): For real, can you ask him please
MBash150 (4:35:55 AM): Its a real duel we are trying to setup
Makin It Rain v2 (4:36:11 AM): u aint gonna gank him?
Makin It Rain v2 (4:36:27 AM): this will be put on stratics if ur ******** and gank him
Makin It Rain v2 (4:36:38 AM): along with ur screen name and ****
MBash150 (4:36:49 AM): Of course not

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
HENCE SOLUS' WORD NO ONE WILL GET GANKED OR RES KILLED REGARDLESS OF WHO LIVES OR DIES
(Get back to this in a second AND/OR SEE PICTURE BELOW)

So; we head up to the Trinny FOA house; to be surrounded by between 6-10 FOA (dont know exact number). GooGoo is in stat, and ICEWALKER is on another char (not a necro). He says "PURE MAGE OR NO DUEL!!". So we tell him GOOGOO is a necro mage. ICEWALKER is a Poison/Scribe Wrestle Mage. Obvisiously, we says "Well this isnt fair at all. You have 7 skills, he would have 5." "PURE MAGE OR NO DUEL!!" he spams!

I said "Well; hes out of stat. Why dont you just full temp?" He throws a wall down. GOOGOO then runs to the other side and says "Well whats the deal? Full Temp? Do u have poisoning too?" The wall drops and he starts attacking. GOOGOO simply messages back "LOL? Whats the deal?" ICEWALKER stops, and drops another wall, STILL not answering the question.

The wall falls again, and he starts attacking GOOGOO again, so GOOGOO starts attacking full template (No pots mind you). And as soon as he uses a necro spell FOA guys start yelling "NECRO SPELL NECRO SPELL" so he tries to fight without necro, and dies to a DP lightning spam. Whatever.

SO, as soon as this happens, every FOA runs and ganks me, who was WATCHING the fight. It was kind of cute. But its nice to see SOLUS and his GUILD cant be trusted to..

#1. Fight a fair duel. Obvisiously, not saying what were the rules.
#2. Cant even res up AFTER the duel and say "Hey good fight best of 3?"
#3. GANKING after he said he wouldn't lol.

I dunno about you guys, but a lot of sh*t has been talked on Solus being a hacker and scammer and stuff, and I stayed out, he was ok in my book. But now hes just trash like everyone else. Way to lose respect over some measly kill points there guys.

AND FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE!! THE PROOF!!
(WHERE I CLEARLY SAID THIS WOULD BE POSTED AND HE HAD NO REBUTTAL [sp?])

Direct Link if you cant see it --> http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/198/weeet222.jpg

Attachments

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was this a gold duel? if so who won? was the gold paid?
Not that I was aware of. I asked Prax after the fight and he said it was suppose to be same template fight.

SO, paris, the only person who has any creditability left in FOA, being part of some of these, let me know if this is accurate.

RULES/REGULATIONS OF A GOLD DUEL

1. AGREE ON THE RULES [Templates, Consumables (pots..etc), Gold Amount, Place, 1 fight, best of 3/5/7, etc.]

2. When agreed upon, gold is to be given from BOTH SIDES to a broker.

3. Upon agreement of all of the above, the duels happen, and the winner gets paid.

Correct me if I am wrong on any of that and/or left it out?

If "Icewalker" or whatever his name is, is suppose to be this amazing dueler (even though most of us have never heard of him, whatever) and does this all the time, then how does he not know the rules, and the common set-up for a "duel for gold" fight?

Because thats all everyone was spamming after they ganked me AFTER the fight when I went to res Prax? (remember, I was watching this fight, not particapating.)

Good sportsmanship :coco:

A

Arch Magus

These poor noobs and their small egos...

so easily shattered...:blushing:

Who was the FOA that I killed both of their minax characters this morning in Despise?

a necro mage, and an archer/dread dude.

either way, he was terrible. :sleep2:

thanks for the punkte;)

L

Lord_Deimos

1. We didnt gank the duel, Goo Goo was not ganked
2. After he refused to fight again, we then killed Lox

We didnt gank the duel...the duel took place...he lost...He then talked mad trash and refused to go again....Then we killed Lox...

A

Arch Magus

1. We didnt gank the duel, Goo Goo was not ganked

We didnt gank the duel...the duel took place...he lost...He then talked mad trash and refused to go again....Then we killed Lox...
:danceb::danceb::danceb:

T

Turles

but ya said in icq u wouldnt gank lox at all? but you did thats a respectful pvp gm or guild as it may be

L

Lord_Deimos

but ya said in icq u wouldnt gank lox at all? but you did thats a respectful pvp gm or guild as it may be
MBash150 (4:34:54 AM): Is Goo Goo gonna come duel icewalker?
Makin It Rain v2 (4:35:26 AM): idk im not in vent but im sure as hell not gonna invite him into a gank from u guys at trinny if thats what u mean?
MBash150 (4:35:49 AM): For real, can you ask him please
MBash150 (4:35:55 AM): Its a real duel we are trying to setup
Makin It Rain v2 (4:36:11 AM): u aint gonna gank him?
Makin It Rain v2 (4:36:27 AM): this will be put on stratics if ur ******** and gank him
Makin It Rain v2 (4:36:38 AM): along with ur screen name and ****
MBash150 (4:36:49 AM): Of course not

As you see, I said we would not gank Goo Goo...We didnt, the duel happened, and he lost.

We DID kill Lox, after the duel was over, after Goo Goo refused to fight again

T

Turles

well refused to fight when he was a necro mage an the other guy was a scribe dp mage. he said he didnt have a necro mage but he does. so before u go throwing stones issac how about u tell your guild members to not lie about there chars they have so they can use there whole temp while the other guy cant =]

we all knew foa didnt respect duels or anything but now its just been proven u cant even trust them to let people that watch not get ganked.... foas best pvp skill after drags mass numbers ftw

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This can be summed up in about two statements...

Issac plays a diamond mace dexer, poorly. (ROFL WHO DOES THAT?)
Issac dates girls on the internet. (ROFL WHO DOES THAT)

His opinion, and statements should simply be ignored, due to off the chart fail-dar readings.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So wait...

#1. When he died; I TRIED to res him, and I didnt even get the bandaid off to res him (which is what about 5-7 seconds?), you attacked me, so at what point did he say he wouldnt duel again? Did I miss that part?

#2. You're IM to me said "Yea Well That Wasnt Me"..
When I mentioned you GANKING me for no reason. But in this thread you have said twice..

As you see, I said we would not gank Goo Goo...We didnt, the duel happened, and he lost.

We DID kill Lox, after the duel was over, after Goo Goo refused to fight again
THAT YOU DID GANK ME. :coco:

"WE" does imply YOU were involved.

I think someone is a liar and cant keep his sh*t straight :talktothehand:
Fail: Credibility -1

Just let it be known that FOA cant be trusted to honor duels, or be respected as such to do so.

AND

#3. How are you going to deny ICESTALKER or whatever doesnt have a necro mage? He cant play his necro because he cant duel on it or not have an "UNFAIR" 5 skills vs 7 skills advantage? If he wants to duel, we will have a broker present and we'll do this crap right. And no, you and your guild has lost all rights to be there, sorry bud. :loser:

Dont worry, my guild wont gank it, I mean I know my 33 pts you got off my ninja was OMFGISH!!! But his 5 pts or w/e arent that big a deal to us lol.

B

Belanos/Icicle

how terrible. This must be the first time in Chesapeake history that someone got ganked when they thought they wouldn't. /sarcasm
[cough cough RoT !C! X WOWZ PwNi UHOH Boyz etc cough cough]

calm down, seriously. You all are gonna give yourselves hernias. So you got ganked - its probably not the first time and its certainly not the last time.

Most of the people pancakes about this are members of WOWZ, UHOH, or former RoT, and have zero right to say anything to anyone about ganking.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how terrible. This must be the first time in Chesapeake history that someone got ganked when they thought they wouldn't. /sarcasm
[cough cough RoT !C! X WOWZ PwNi UHOH Boyz etc cough cough]

calm down, seriously. You all are gonna give yourselves hernias. So you got ganked - its probably not the first time and its certainly not the last time.

Most of the people pancakes about this are members of WOWZ, UHOH, or former RoT, and have zero right to say anything to anyone about ganking.
I have every right, and unless you were part of the gank crew, follow solus' blindly, or are just a bad sportsman/pvper/dueler, you would understand.

Even the people who HATE each other in these guilds, know about the quote "RESPECT" when you do a duel. Thats the point of it. You stop everything, drop all your grudges, and have an honest 1v1. You obvisiously have no clue. :blushing:

So in that case; sorry dude, this part of the thread doesnt apply to fake pvpers.

A

AZRIA

#1 - WOWZ isn't pancakes.

#2 - I also agree that FOA has no concept of dueling. I offered E-loom a duel at which time he shows up at farms with his dread warhorse then asked why I ran from him.

#3 - "But now hes just trash like everyone else". Alarmclock , please do not contradict your own posts. Just the other day you ran around yew telling me that only ******* die to Embers template at which time it took about 30 secs for you to dig a hole with your teeth. My suggestion would be to continue facerolling your hide buttons, it's the only thing you really have going for you at the current moment.

#4 - It would be nice for an EM or someone else to setup that dueling tourney. I think alot of questions will be answered at that time.

Lastly , I'll pure mage duel any of you :)

O

onthefifty

1. AGREE ON THE RULES [Templates, Consumables (pots..etc), Gold Amount, Place, 1 fight, best of 3/5/7, etc.]

3. Upon agreement of all of the above, the duels happen, and the winner gets paid.
Frankly I'm suprised that without any agreement to the above any of you are surprised of the outcome...

Time to get out from behind that computer and get some street smarts.

:thumbsup:

B

Belanos/Icicle

#3 - "But now hes just trash like everyone else". Alarmclock , please do not contradict your own posts. Just the other day you ran around yew telling me that only ******* die to Embers template at which time it took about 30 secs for you to dig a hole with your teeth. My suggestion would be to continue facerolling your hide buttons, it's the only thing you really have going for you at the current moment.
I think you're mixing people up. I've not even been at Yew for a week or more

T

truss

Not that I was aware of. I asked Prax after the fight and he said it was suppose to be same template fight.

SO, paris, the only person who has any creditability left in FOA, being part of some of these, let me know if this is accurate.

Correct me if I am wrong on any of that and/or left it out?

If "Icewalker" or whatever his name is, is suppose to be this amazing dueler (even though most of us have never heard of him, whatever) and does this all the time, then how does he not know the rules, and the common set-up for a "duel for gold" fight?

Because thats all everyone was spamming after they ganked me AFTER the fight when I went to res Prax? (remember, I was watching this fight, not particapating.)

Good sportsmanship :coco:
its a duel. if they agree on a money fight you dont need a broker. plenty of people pay up. its nothing huge. from what i was told they just said they were going to duel for gold. if this isnt true then i was told the wrong thing. ice won and didnt get paid is all i heard. i dont know. i wasnt there. their is always 3 sides to every story. his side, your side and the truth. ice is a cool guy and he is good. if you want to set up fights with him just ask. i am sure her will.

S

Sir Achilles

I'm really surprised that you all are making such a big deal about this, anyone who thinks they can trust Issac is just fooling themselves.

M

Mr Moosestache

Goo Goo gets ganked in despise, FOA talks smack; fine whatever. As Go Go Ganster talks smack to him in the star room, I pop out on Arden AlarmClock and kill him. As a ghost he says "ICEWALKER WILL DUEL U 1v1".

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.