• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy's PvP Trash Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vortimer

i wood lyke to shay hi to deacon. he haz thu nise cookys.

Is chessy dead during the day cuz i never see anyone on wenever i have a day off.

G

GiveitaTry

no im not gay ****** lol give me a break. i was waiting out stat almost out im on icq to care bearz rulez cuz he was down in hyloth plus were friends so we was bull ****ting and next thing i know i flip back to uo and im quarter life and bam last ai lol cant hate on the plaaayyya playyah i know hes still good in the field but what im saying is GAYNESS lol

G

Gowron

no im not gay ****** lol give me a break. i was waiting out stat almost out im on icq to care bearz rulez cuz he was down in hyloth plus were friends so we was bull ****ting and next thing i know i flip back to uo and im quarter life and bam last ai lol cant hate on the plaaayyya playyah i know hes still good in the field but what im saying is GAYNESS lol
I didn't think you were, but you gotta admit, it was too funny to pass up.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chessy PVP Is still as big a joke as it ever was.

As I 1v1 a bushido tamer outside of Fire, & dominate him I might say, it soon becomes a 5v1, 4 of which had pets...come on.

V

Vortimer

Chessy PVP Is still as big a joke as it ever was.

As I 1v1 a bushido tamer outside of Fire, & dominate him I might say, it soon becomes a 5v1, 4 of which had pets...come on.
You were fighting FOA I assume?

L

Laf

do i have to read all this bs to talk smack here?!

looks around* you you and you. suck. bad pvp. worse intelligence. fail. utter fail. epic fail.
and you you and you. smell like the cats ass. shower.
use a buckett. sponge.

noxi r sexy, cuz his hair r green and rides swampy.
noxi, u win.

the rest of you knobs fail.

=O... ok back to work..

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

You are bragging about foa getting crush, how about bragging that you had to work with wowz to make the crush work.

G

GiveitaTry

u bring that up, why shouldnt we bring up the 4 + times uve allied pro for harries OR despises.. AND STILL lost against us. Wha about those nights?

G

GiveitaTry

its your prime time... 2 am... well an hour away but still... ive been waiting for a reply on that antzy..just a simple reply.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

So sorry, I do not sit here refreshing my page waiting for responses. As for an ally with pro to do a harry or dsp, I can not answer that for you. That has never happened when i've been on so i'm not the one to confirm it. So unless you have some screenshot to confirm it then that is to me considered he said, she said... BS!

G

GiveitaTry

Thats a joke.. you are ridiculous.. UH OH And wowz didnt ally.. we worked together.. same deal u and pro did at MANY of our despises.. if your that inactive.. you should be booted =/

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

You are bragging about foa getting crush, how about bragging that you had to work with wowz to make the crush work.
Apparently you can't read either. I quoted exactly what I said in the above post, no where do you see me say there was an alliance.
And for the record i'm not "that inactive". My prime time just happens to be a little different then everyone elses, some people have families to tend too.

G

GiveitaTry

im replying to your statement with a statement so what do you keep trying to point out? i think your the one who doesnt grasp the concept

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Only thing im trying to point out is there is no bragging rights here, when you guys can come in alone and take it then sure, brag away but when you work with another guild to get the job done there is nothing to brag about and that was not towards you slip, was towards Vortimer who started the bragging. I'm done here, so no need to respond.

G

GiveitaTry

I like ya antzy it aint no thang least u try n keep trying instead of giving up like FOA, BUT remember the time we did come alone and take ur destard harry 2 - 3x our numbers :p

G

GiveitaTry

oh forgot.. noximos... arent u that ****ty wanabe dp mage who got wrecked by me on atlantic? WHY ARE U POSTING ON THESE FORUMS IF U DONT EVEN PLAY NO MORE... GET A LIFE... its sad enough you read em.. BUT U POST.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh forgot.. noximos... arent u that ****ty wanabe dp mage who got wrecked by me on atlantic? WHY ARE U POSTING ON THESE FORUMS IF U DONT EVEN PLAY NO MORE... GET A LIFE... its sad enough you read em.. BUT U POST.
I play...matter of fact, want to fight me pure mage? :( I bet on my lack of PVP trip I'll still beat you best of 5..

Nut up, chief. :talktothehand:

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My expert opinion on this server...

WoWz = ****ty necro mages / necro tamers, refuse to 1v1..
FoA = ****ty tamer dexers, with even WORSE tamer mages, who refuse to 1v1..
Uh Oh = Some random left overs, from the Champs left overs..
PRO! = Well rounded 1v1 guild, but so obnoxious to even listen to, you just don't care about dying.

G

GiveitaTry

i NEVER DUEL but yeah idc ill duel pure id have to make a test char.... i PLAY TEAM TEMPLATES.... but sure ill duel on test contact me 380562015. I got few guys whod duel u too.

but seriously.. if you DONT PVP.. why are you talking in the PVP SECTION... joey?

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i NEVER DUEL but yeah idc ill duel pure id have to make a test char.... i PLAY TEAM TEMPLATES.... but sure ill duel on test contact me 380562015. I got few guys whod duel u too.

but seriously.. if you DONT PVP.. why are you talking in the PVP SECTION... joey?

I do PVP, you're obviously too ignorant to realize that, from my posts..

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are my memories of FoA (this is Orion btw):

FoA Sadness:

FoA Being shown the proper way to chokepoint:

Godthick owned by Lightning Spam:

It's worth posting again:

I remember showing up to duel Drow at the Jhelom farms. He was on his horrible Dread Mare Archer. So I go get my Tamer mage. He screams "WTF?! YOU BROUGHT A TAMER TO DUEL?!?!" I just about fell out of my chair laughing!

Also, I seem to see a trend with Icewalker. This is at least the 3rd duel I've heard about where he doesn't set "rules" and uses his DP mage in a "pure mage" duel. Then his entire guild screams foul if the person refuses to pay. Then they gank. It seems like a trend to me!

I would love to set up some 5vs5 duels between FoA and UHOH and even WoWz. Would show FoA how much they truly do suck without pets! Hell, we should even let them have at least 1 tamer out of their 5 players. (Mainly because they probably can only find 4 people who AREN'T tamers).

Oh, and 14 of the characters in UHOH are mine! So subtract that from the total too!!!

A

Arch Magus

Nice.

All tree stumps and tiled poison fields?:loser:

That's legit. :dunce:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering you probably edited your mul files to let you run through grave stones, candelabra's, and bagballs with the same program you used to change the art file I'd agree with your first statement.

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering you probably edited your mul files to let you run through grave stones, candelabra's, and bagballs with the same program you used to change the art file I'd agree with your first statement.
Actually I do NOT have the ability to run through gravestones, candelabras, bagballs, or anything else for that matter! It is the same program, but a different part of it and way too many things to go through and change manually so I don't even bother. Especially considering you would have to do it everytime they patch! That's just a frigging waste of time. Ask anyone in FoA! I cannot run through their stupid little crate they always put on the teleporter in starroom!

S

Sir Achilles

Actually I do NOT have the ability to run through gravestones, candelabras, bagballs, or anything else for that matter! It is the same program, but a different part of it and way too many things to go through and change manually so I don't even bother. Especially considering you would have to do it everytime they patch! That's just a frigging waste of time. Ask anyone in FoA! I cannot run through their stupid little crate they always put on the teleporter in starroom!
Whatever that is at the top of your screen that you either failed to cut out of the picture or were too ignorant to see, isn't UOAssist. Hard to say what other programs you are running since you were swift enough to edit out your taskbar.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whatever that is at the top of your screen that you either failed to cut out of the picture or were too ignorant to see, isn't UOAssist. Hard to say what other programs you are running since you were swift enough to edit out your taskbar.

Obviously you're too ignorant to notice, yeah, it is.

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so this thread is basically way to long to possibly read cause yall write novels about, well, hmm i should say you all cry a river stretching longer than the nile, missispissi ( purposely spelled incorrect), and longer than the towel headed desert.

Please stop crying, noximos you dont even play so shut your queefing vagina. And FOA according to Muphasa?.. is afraid to fight UHOH is garbage, PRO actually fights...

That sums it up, end this thread.

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you ********?? Learn how to use UOAssist before you speak again! The ONLY thing at the top of my first picture is UOAssist. If you can't figure out how to add more things than Heals/Cures, that's YOUR problem, NOT MINE! (HINT: It's an actual feature of the program that requires no "hacking" or anything like that at all!)

You want to see a picture of my typical desktop? Here:

There's my computer so you understand why my screenshot is so big:

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, the real reason I hopped on this late:

DISCUSS!!!

Me & Elite (Cru got on later)

vs.

Eloominator
Eloominator
Malecite
Justice
Drow
Light Warlord Bob
Pytho (alternate of Eloom?)
I'm forgetting another one or two dexers I belive

Oh, and at the end we pushed out and rolled all of them with the assistance of Mr. Flippers and Matman (who plays about once a month)

So at best, 5 vs 7....Pathetic!

Oh and in case you can't count, that's 4 tamers! (3 dread mares and 1 cu)

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe owned, rofl. i remember i walled eloominator between a door and a wall in brit once it was awesome. he died.

V

Vortimer

You would ned a sig lac.

Due to your complete and utter horridness at ufc 09 lol.
Have you been playing.... i pretty much got the ground game all figured out.

Back to subject.. I like dragons eggs cooked sunny side up with a dash of paprika

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You would ned a sig lac.

Due to your complete and utter horridness at ufc 09 lol.
Have you been playing.... i pretty much got the ground game all figured out.

Back to subject.. I like dragons eggs cooked sunny side up with a dash of paprika

CANADIAN BACON IS HAM!!! ITS JUST HAM!!!!! GAHHHHHHHH

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so this thread is basically way to long to possibly read cause yall write novels about, well, hmm i should say you all cry a river stretching longer than the nile, missispissi ( purposely spelled incorrect), and longer than the towel headed desert.

Please stop crying, noximos you dont even play so shut your queefing vagina. And FOA according to Muphasa?.. is afraid to fight UHOH is garbage, PRO actually fights...

That sums it up, end this thread.

I'm glad you know that I play...? LOL Queefing vagina, what are you..13? 14? Pay for your own UO Subscription then talk to me, Daddy's boy. :next:

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually noximos im 22,and i have a sense of humor unlike you, complaining about the most useless things. I do pay for my UO sub. actually through game time codes! OOHGEES. You are a tool buddy, and your false assumptions are pathetic, dont try and shoot me down, haha cause i will not work over the interweb... I was merely saying that you are a whiner.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is ENOUGH about Canadian Bacon! You watch your mouth sir.

maple syrup is horrible..
Celene Dion sucks.....
No one cares about hockey...
Molson tastes like moose ****...
Moose **** tastes like molson...

ENOUGH WITH YOUR FLAPPING HEAD CLAIRE

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually noximos im 22,and i have a sense of humor unlike you, complaining about the most useless things. I do pay for my UO sub. actually through game time codes! OOHGEES. You are a tool buddy, and your false assumptions are pathetic, dont try and shoot me down, haha cause i will not work over the interweb... I was merely saying that you are a whiner.
Glass houses man...:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.