• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy's PvP Trash Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol u got that right ender! one foa gets sent in for you to flag on, then if you reveal the gate 2,3,4,5 run thru it. Its quite laughable. As for the 1v1 deal, u've tried to attack me twice and i left. Sorry but I know how good you are and ive been usin a mage for only about two months, so not quite on ur level lol :p. Neway, good to cya back man

G

GiveitaTry

im not sure who you are... but i could name like 2 people off bat who yells and get all pissed off... kylen and john doe. Playing a game.. is to have fun i agree with you on that, But when you play a game do you play it to lose.. over and over and over... I dont. I try to get through the most complicated levels and on my way to victory... losing is fine as long as it was an awesome defeat and so on, but winning is the ultimate goal. I dont think i really yell at anyone, i mean remind yourself its a headsett and you have an option to turn anyone down. If i told you id kick u if u didnt do something it means you werent doing something for more then 2 - 3 times. ive done NOTHING but pvp for 10 years on this game never did any trammy thing ever except kill ettins in despise for first 2 months. Reguardless if fpd wanted to leave or not... before i went inactive, I think all the original wowz could careless. I mean honestly foa wasnt there you guys always tried to sneak off t2a spawns so you truely didnt wana fight. U did kill me b dom and murm and i did tell b dom he was playing ****ty, cause he didnt have bars. Id tell anyone that lol im on a game when i x heal my homies. Its only JOBS in a game that you KNOW your good at or can get done. I play to win or have a good time. And with my guys... we USUALLY win AND have a good time.

PS. the reason i do not enjoy being a guild master is because it always seems like I ( the gm of any guild in general ) MUST BE ON just to have even spawns being done. Or scoutting to take place. I think anyone could agree with this. Ive never seen fpd do **** with out necro or aimee. it took a long time to type this, im pretty stoned right now so im sure ill be hearing from you in a long essay or some ****.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of all Aimmee just started playin again after like six months, I'm pretty sure I do solo spawns and solo fight netime I want. So I Dont need neone's help. Necro is the guild leader but the original members who formed FPD are all considered the leaders, so we dont have to take **** from a power hungry control freak. I have fun and I hate losing as much as the next person but I don't blame everyone else when I lose. Somebody drops a field wow, **** happens get over it. So call me or ne of my guild mates what you want, I know me and necro do just fine with two of us fighting. U wanted Necro to be ur second caller and now that he doesnt want to, he sux? Like really? But hey ive only been on my mage for two months and dont really care about the leetest player in the game title ill leave that for u and AZ to fight over.

I do have an idea though, if u plan on staying in COM, cuz we're not switching again, how bout we kill FOA together and then we can kill each other for control over the spawn? instead of what happened at Oasis the other night. Its funny how most of ur and AZ's guild is cool and I actually chill and kill OJ's with as long as you two arent on. I find it ironic how you have really cool people, but you and AZ just.........

O B L I V I O N

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
The only good pvper posting here is LordNoximos.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like Noxi but he doesnt even play chessy lol.

But anyways; I havent pvp'd on chessy in like a week or so (I am boycotting the fighting of dragons. If I am on my account and go to a fight/get into a fight and dragons are around, I leave.

So anyways, the question is "Is everyone still using dragons?" :dunce::dunce::dunce:

A

Aimee_2

But anyways; I havent pvp'd on chessy in like a week or so (I am boycotting the fighting of dragons. If I am on my account and go to a fight/get into a fight and dragons are around, I leave.

So anyways, the question is "Is everyone still using dragons?" :dunce::dunce::dunce:

Yes they are. :sad3:

S

Shotgun

i find this so funny because on LS RUHO is exactly like FOA.....they fight on tamers all the time, and that includes Tyrannize

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i find this so funny because on LS RUHO is exactly like FOA.....they fight on tamers all the time, and that includes Tyrannize
1st of all; no.

2nd; this is a chessy pvp board, not ls. Please complain there.

3rd; until ANY GUILD fields 15+ people and 5+ dragons and 5+ misc. pets, dont even compare A GUILD to FOA; they have that honor of "guild of tamers" on lock.

4th; ill kill you on tyrannize with a horse, ethy, lesser hiryu (he is 120 bush ya kno?), any pet?, on foot, etc.

5th, if you'd like a mage fight, ill fight you over there on it anytime. if you guys would ever do anything but hide in your houses at the gate, then maybe some of our mages would fight you at spawns on them.

I think I pretty much covered it all. But ya, please do keep it on the LS boards, considering 65% of the guild from LS isnt on Chessy and your complaining is pointless.

***DISCLAIMER***
** All of these are based on my 10pm-4am [EST] playing times. Anytimes besides those, I can not vouch for. **

S

Sir Achilles

Last and final offer to FoA-

5v5 no tamers you name the time. I'm putting 25 mill of my own gold on the fight to the winner. Accept the challange or forever be known as the guild that couldn't! :fight:

S

Shotgun

1st of all; no.

2nd; this is a chessy pvp board, not ls. Please complain there.

3rd; until ANY GUILD fields 15+ people and 5+ dragons and 5+ misc. pets, dont even compare A GUILD to FOA; they have that honor of "guild of tamers" on lock.

4th; ill kill you on tyrannize with a horse, ethy, lesser hiryu (he is 120 bush ya kno?), any pet?, on foot, etc.

5th, if you'd like a mage fight, ill fight you over there on it anytime. if you guys would ever do anything but hide in your houses at the gate, then maybe some of our mages would fight you at spawns on them.

I think I pretty much covered it all. But ya, please do keep it on the LS boards, considering 65% of the guild from LS isnt on Chessy and your complaining is pointless.

***DISCLAIMER***
** All of these are based on my 10pm-4am [EST] playing times. Anytimes besides those, I can not vouch for. **
1. what i said is true no matter how much you say no lol
2. cry more i will post what i want where i want when i see people like you being a hypocrite
3. i see ruho raiding with at least 4-5 tamers all the time and if that isnt enough they call in more people so you are just like FOA
4. whenever i see tyrranize on LS he is riding a cu sidhe lol
5. the only time i see your guild on LS is when you have us outnumbered but we had mages on yesterday at our harrower and when we killed ruho they whined about us defending it with necro mages lmao i guess you didnt have enough tamers on even though you brought 15 people and we had 11...4 of which was killing the harrower.

So there ya go, now all of chessy can read this and laugh at you because on another shard you are no better than FOA who you whine and complain about on a daily basis here.

Can anyone say.......pot meet kettle??? lmao

N

Nastia Cross

1. what i said is true no matter how much you say no lol
2. cry more i will post what i want where i want when i see people like you being a hypocrite
3. i see ruho raiding with at least 4-5 tamers all the time and if that isnt enough they call in more people so you are just like FOA
4. whenever i see tyrranize on LS he is riding a cu sidhe lol
5. the only time i see your guild on LS is when you have us outnumbered but we had mages on yesterday at our harrower and when we killed ruho they whined about us defending it with necro mages lmao i guess you didnt have enough tamers on even though you brought 15 people and we had 11...4 of which was killing the harrower.

So there ya go, now all of chessy can read this and laugh at you because on another shard you are no better than FOA who you whine and complain about on a daily basis here.

Can anyone say.......pot meet kettle??? lmao
Wow, a bunch of blatant lies in that post, but I can only talk from personal experience.

First, the harrower we raided yesterday, we had no where near 15 people, I think it was more like 8 or 9, two of whom left halfway into the fight. Second, I don't recall seeing anyone whining about you defending with necros, then again I'm not originally from LS so I don't know any of you so I wouldn't be ICQing or chatting it up at the gate anyway. Third, if you had any sort of reading comprehension you would see in Lox's post that he can't speak for what the guild does other than the times he is logged in.

T

Turles

wow a guy from ls talkin crap omg. lets go over the list of who wasnt at the harry for rhoh. me an lox thats it. we would have taken it ourselves just like we ran over u kids in despise ourselves a few days ago. i dont play a tamer never will but u guys havent really fought the group that came over to ls from chessy we arnt on at the same time anymore. but if you really want we can try an be just for u again sweety it will take 5 of us to shut down ur guild if u want ill name them.

S

Shotgun

LMAO looks like a couple people got their panties in a twist over some truth. Natasia talk to blackenpvpprodigy he was the one whining ingame calling us ******* for defending with necro mages, of course that was right after we stomped them during the harry and stomped them after the harry too but i bet he will deny it. lol and i did count 12-15 people for you after the harry

as for you turles your guild cant fight us even numbers cuz they just run or call in double our numbers so keep playing your tamers sunshine and ill keep telling people how much like FOA your guild is

T

Turles

u think u can beat us set up a 100mil 5 vs 5 me,lox,kengo,rathma,deacon

u get ur 5 ill get a broker

N

Nastia Cross

LMAO looks like a couple people got their panties in a twist over some truth. Natasia talk to blackenpvpprodigy he was the one whining ingame calling us ******* for defending with necro mages, of course that was right after we stomped them during the harry and stomped them after the harry too but i bet he will deny it. lol and i did count 12-15 people for you after the harry

as for you turles your guild cant fight us even numbers cuz they just run or call in double our numbers so keep playing your tamers sunshine and ill keep telling people how much like FOA your guild is
First, learn how to spell my name.. N A S T I A ... its not hard (I'll be nice, you can even call me Nas for short; I hear I have other nicknames, but I imagine none of them are nice enough to post on stratics). Second, if blacken was really whining about you defending with necromages, then he deserves to get a beat down... I'd see to that personally. I'd expect you to defend with necromages, its good strategy. Third, when did you get this 12-15 person headcount? I think I would know how many people we had in vent and at the fight, as I had everyones bar on my screen for xhealing and as you know there is a limit on non-party bars. The most we had, we had during the harrower, while ya'll were still killing it.

Do us a favor, xfer over to Chessy, fight FOA a few times, then tell us just how similar our guild on LS is to their guild on Ches.

S

Shotgun

wow someone got their panties in a big twist....i must have really struck a nerve lmao.

keep thumping your chest turles cuz according to your guild they only play to have fun..... i guess playing tamers and zerging is fun for them lol :thumbsup:

D

De Leet Sauce

haha.

idk that guy but it makes me want to xfer leet to ls and kill him and his guild myself =o)

ive been so buffed up pvming dragons it be like fighting bluebies at the gate.

V

Vortimer

Since the other post got locked up.... When i got the skull pole of bubbles body you never told me to give it back Lox... you said whatever its a deco item, thats their fault for bringing it to a spawn unisured(which i still agree with) Not talking ****... just saying since you act like you didn't say anything.

so yaaaaaaa

M

Mr Moosestache

When someone dies and loses part of/all of a suit, I have always said, and stand by the rule of returning said parts/suit. It's stupid to keep someones suit and stop one more person PvP'ing in an already dwindling pool of PvP'ers. As long as we were in RoT, I made sure that happened, the one time we held onto something was when SWAT looted Anti's arms, and I used that SWAT kids suit to make a trade off with Courage (Who was intent on keeping Anti's sleeves.). In fact I solo raided about 6 OATH on the island a month or so back. I looted Ty the big sexy's entire suit afterwards, then returned it.

Now on the other hand, if someone was to drop something in a PvP area that is not suit related that they didn't want to lose. I say it's on that person that looted to make up their mind. If I was so careless to bring a 120 eval and 120 resist to Yew gate when I'm hopped up on Vicodin after a surgery, and get myself guard whacked (True story =<) and looted, am I going to beg the guy to return the scrolls? If I was to burn a lot of val hammers at 3am and drunk, put them on a beetle then pass out, then have a guy kill the beetle and loot my stuff, am I going to find him and ask for the stuff back? No, I'm going to laugh at my stupidity and move on. Such trivial items such as stat scrolls, deco (Though being old guildmates should have come into play in the returning part), or other items of miniscule importance should not even be posted about. If you bring something out you don't want to lose, die, then get looted. It's your own fault. Even if it does happen during a x-fer (Why didn't he x-fer in someone's house?).

Now if he lost suit parts (Not faction items, they don't count as real items) then I feel they should be returned. The other items, well chalk it up as a lesson learned and move on. That's my two cents on the matter.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since the other post got locked up.... When i got the skull pole of bubbles body you never told me to give it back Lox... you said whatever its a deco item, thats their fault for bringing it to a spawn unisured(which i still agree with) Not talking ****... just saying since you act like you didn't say anything.

so yaaaaaaa
5/13/2009 [Wednesday]
Paris (6:45:43 PM): so who was it that got my skull pole?
Lox (8:06:27 PM): i didnt even know you were there last night let alone dropped a skull pole
Lox (8:06:36 PM): we didnt do a harry so how did u get one? lol
Paris (8:07:09 PM): i was moving **** in my house on bubbles char and forgot i put it in her bag earlier in the night
Lox (8:08:21 PM): It was Claire
Paris (8:09:21 PM): OK Thanks

:coco::coco: Since I am apparently a liar..:coco::coco:
There ya go. Would you perfer me make a screenshot out of it too? :danceb::danceb::danceb:

Claire; you are one to speak about items too. I gave you thinks ot make a disco archer && off you went, leaving the guild? Lol.

Just because it wasn't someone you guys all know that well and stuff, doesnt't make it ok.
But, its whatever guys; just dont expect things back from us. :thumbsup:

:next:

S

Sir Achilles

When someone dies and loses part of/all of a suit, I have always said, and stand by the rule of returning said parts/suit. It's stupid to keep someones suit and stop one more person PvP'ing in an already dwindling pool of PvP'ers.
Agreed unless it's Gank Squad...I think all of us would agree they need to stop attempting to PvP. :danceb:

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

5/13/2009 [Wednesday]
Paris (6:45:43 PM): so who was it that got my skull pole?
Lox (8:06:27 PM): i didnt even know you were there last night let alone dropped a skull pole
Lox (8:06:36 PM): we didnt do a harry so how did u get one? lol
Paris (8:07:09 PM): i was moving **** in my house on bubbles char and forgot i put it in her bag earlier in the night
Lox (8:08:21 PM): It was Claire
Paris (8:09:21 PM): OK Thanks

:coco::coco: Since I am apparently a liar..:coco::coco:

Who called you a liar?

D

De Leet Sauce

hah. i just wanna jump in here.

few notations.

that harry the other night we popped. it was for a fight. we didnt really care WHO got the harry per-say we just wanted to fight ya know?
Granted, I didnt log on till the later part of the battle (i heard it was about 5 or 6 hours) but when i was on we ran thro the uh oh and they sad attempt of a push from foa (i think we had about the same numbers as you uh oh guys, not talking **** just talking from my fight experience) so foa comes back w like 8 people led by pythos the worst dog dexxer ever and they get owned. so its about 2:45am now and since our guys have lives and try to sleep every once in awhile everyone logs and its down to me and az. so im fallin asleep on my keryboard and az is like, ima go check it and then all i hear is him die to like 13 of them (his box was turned the wrong way, lame way to get a kill) and im like well i cant even see straight so im loggin. now you ask what does this have to do with anything. so the 13 foa obviously get the harry and then think they can talk **** saying they took our harry? when the only thing they took it from was a bunch of gargoyles and a balron. its so pathetic we actually stay up untill like 2:30 and run them all night and they just get more and more poeple towards server up? how can u run the shard if you only run it from 1am to 6am? lol okay so then we run it for the other 19 hours right? just like now ME ender and duece rocked 7 foa at marble (they only had one dragon it was really easy once i killed ry in front of 4 of them cuz they dont know what a cross heal is..) basically what it comes down to is there just a bunch of gimp pvpers who openly admit to buying items with real cash because aparrently there all ballers irl or something? they think we get mad when they kill us but if you were ever in our vent we usually laugh at them and make jokes.. something like Solus: "HEY GUYS WHOEVER KILLS HEX GETS A +5 HP ROBE BECAUSE I JUST BOUGHT 10 OF THEM FOR 1000 DOLLARS" So you see, even if you looted a suit from foa they will just log online and like buy 3 more 100 dollar robes to make up for it. Did they start the forum yet about being able to ride super dragons? i was just wondering im sure we'll see it soon

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

so yaaaaaaa
Who called you a liar?

Claire tried to... :wall:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someday when the dragons are nerfed/deleted/fixed/gotten rid of/non-existant; (probably never because they have more trammys in fell now more than ever bc they can have a dragon with all guard me spammed and live now) [OR MAYBE IF THEY MADE PETS NOT PUT YOU IN STAT!!] FOA will go back to their former glory of getting on at 3am with 15-25 people and still not being able to kill people. But until then; I guess 2x-3x numbers with dragons at 1am-6am prevails. :bored:

PS: Were still not giving stuff back. :loser:

V

Vortimer

If you wanted your shtuff back you could of just asked for it when I left. Im not trying to steal it or anything lol, Im actually not even using it.... kinda forgot about it. Its just the comp bow, ring and bracelet I beleive.

Lemme know when you want to pick it up.

Back to the original subject.... I was being a ****** bag and I should of just gave back the skull pole but w/e she got it back in the end and its over and done with.

S

Shotgun

Someday when the dragons are nerfed/deleted/fixed/gotten rid of/non-existant; (probably never because they have more trammys in fell now more than ever bc they can have a dragon with all guard me spammed and live now) [OR MAYBE IF THEY MADE PETS NOT PUT YOU IN STAT!!] FOA will go back to their former glory of getting on at 3am with 15-25 people and still not being able to kill people. But until then; I guess 2x-3x numbers with dragons at 1am-6am prevails. :bored:

PS: Were still not giving stuff back. :loser:
if they ever got rid of pets in pvp i guess ruho would be in the same boat as foa lmao

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where's the log with you telling him to give it back? All you did was tell Paris who looted it. =\
Noxi lets not be silly and try to stick up for other people; but if you really wanna try please refer to post 12 of the locked thread below.

It goes on to say Paris asked about it; told him where it was, and it wasn't ever brought back up again until now; so I assumed the matter was resolved.

I know if I wasn't happy about things not being returned (obvisiously like I was the other night) I would bring it up over and over and over until I made sure everyone knew, or until the matter was resolved =]

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=148559

A

AutobotArmyFTW

The matter is resolved... You messed up. Sorry. Better luck next time.

V

Vortimer

Wow this is getting pretty REEEETARDED man.... you should of went and asked for whatever was dropped back respectfully and if that didn't work....

OH WELL!!!!

Its not like you lost something that was really important, you said it yourself ----"stupid items at that, a +25 stat scroll, a few 115's and 2 sigil hued faction suits"

Its a game stupid, unfair **** happens. You think your the first person to drop something and not get it back??

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm with u lox. Nething I loot off of FOA I keep, same goes for GS. GS because they're guard zone hiders, u never see newhere but yew, right next to the gate. FOA because of their trashyness. Not only are they awful, but they insist on saying everyone else is horrible when they bring 10v3 with pets. They can ask Solus what happens when they fight 1v1. Pwned with blade sitting next to me watching and laughing, and I have admitted more than once that im not that great of a mage haha. De leet wasnt on at the beginnin of the fight. But Slip and them went in stat first i believe and held back for a minute while me, necro, blade, and jordan dumped like 10 of them with their dragons next to them :p. Of course Slip and them turned on us right away so that was the first stat loss of many that night, but it was a very fun night regardless. Too bad by like midnight it was only me and blade and can't do much against the zerg's with two :(. Although like always we still tried to fight way outnumbered. Pop another one soon.

Aimmee told me the next day that FOA took the harrower. I was like ya not really. More like they waited for everyone to log and killed it, they didnt take it from neone.

Plz tell me someone got screenshots from that harry? We didnt take ne :(

O B L I V I O N

A

AZRIA

But Slip and them went in stat first i believe and held back for a minute while me, necro, blade, and jordan dumped like 10 of them with their dragons next to them
No , we didn't go in stat. We decided not to attack you until FOA was dead as there was initially only 5 of us. I will give you the benefit of the doubt , you did kill a large portion of them with your grinder but we had been killing them most of the night. I died to a grinder from necro at one point, but for the most part I think we held it the longest.

Aimmee told me the next day that FOA took the harrower. I was like ya not really. More like they waited for everyone to log and killed it, they didnt take it from neone.
Very true. As Leet mentioned in a previous post , it was roughly 3 or 4 in the am and I went to check on it and they rushed in with a large group of people.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think he was the one who even dropped the items.
Agreed. But as a GM; I am openly in charge of returning items if the yare dropped; and doing something about it if they arent. Same goes for them losing things and not getting them returned.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No , we didn't go in stat. We decided not to attack you until FOA was dead as there was initially only 5 of us. I will give you the benefit of the doubt , you did kill a large portion of them with your grinder but we had been killing them most of the night. I died to a grinder from necro at one point, but for the most part I think we held it the longest.

Very true. As Leet mentioned in a previous post , it was roughly 3 or 4 in the am and I went to check on it and they rushed in with a large group of people.
Someone said it perfectly; I forget who? The "whoever can stay up and keep numbers on" Harrower. And no one fields night time numbers like FoA. :thumbsup:

V

Vortimer

More numbers and dragons don't mean total victory. There are ways around it.

I rarely see anyone from Az's guild complain about numbers/dragons.

Deal with it.

A

AZRIA

Deal with it.
Hrm. You are right... it does not always mean total victory. However , what really matters is the end result. FOA is able to finish harrowers , and spawns because they have such a large pool of players and dragons. Yes , we do win a good portion of the battle , but the war is not won when they can accomplish said things.

Prime example is the Harrower yesterday. We won the major portion of the battle. We took the Harry , killed the fake and the tents and by that time they had all gotten out of stat and re-rushed with more dragons than they had to begin with. We even defended it and put atleast 70% of them into stat again and the one thing that ****ed us up was dragons running wild. It was not players that took the harrower back. It was dragons. FOA won the harrower , that is the end objective.

Can we complain about it ? Yes... does it do us any good ? No... They are not the first zerg , and they are certainly not the last. A lot of newer players and some older players who couldn't cut it find comfort in numbers and have acquired many friends they want to play with over the years. It's just the way it is. No amount of crying or complaining will ever change that.

/end rambling

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Deal with it.
So you go from fighting with us and complaining about dragons&mass numbers, even making dragon killing templates, to jumping on the band wagon and saying deal with it?

Yes. K; just checking. :dunce:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrm. You are right... it does not always mean total victory. However , what really matters is the end result. FOA is able to finish harrowers , and spawns because they have such a large pool of players and dragons. Yes , we do win a good portion of the battle , but the war is not won when they can accomplish said things.

Prime example is the Harrower yesterday. We won the major portion of the battle. We took the Harry , killed the fake and the tents and by that time they had all gotten out of stat and re-rushed with more dragons than they had to begin with. We even defended it and put atleast 70% of them into stat again and the one thing that ****ed us up was dragons running wild. It was not players that took the harrower back. It was dragons. FOA won the harrower , that is the end objective.

Can we complain about it ? Yes... does it do us any good ? No... They are not the first zerg , and they are certainly not the last. A lot of newer players and some older players who couldn't cut it find comfort in numbers and have acquired many friends they want to play with over the years. It's just the way it is. No amount of crying or complaining will ever change that.

/end rambling

I guess we need to just find a way around the dragons and zerg then, huh Az :thumbsup:

V

Vortimer

I quit UhOh for 2 reasons.
1. Nobody was ever on and if they were it was on LS.
2.I was just tired of losing 90% of the fights.

I join WoWz after and then it fell apart after Az and Slip had a fallout. I was actually gonna join UhOh again everytime I asked Broli to give me vent he ignored me.

FOA is actually a fun guild to be in.... lots of cool people, and theres always someone on to fight with.

Status
Not open for further replies.