• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy's PvP Trash Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Re: bubbles runs again!!

If this happened today it was not me.. I played long enough to fight for a few in Mag with com. I don't run, I will 1v1 anyone, just ask. If im not busy im there :).

FYI: There is 3 Bubbles now!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SO! Since the pvp thread's been dead, I figured I'd post!

So all 5 of us UHOH members were like K lets fight FOA IN DESPISE! And low and behold FOA bring 2x numbers and 2 dragons. What else is new? I was also requested to post a picture of it from an "Anonymous" source. He has hacks!! So don't go blaming me for the pic. Besides, you can see all 5 of us UHOH members!! Yay!! Way to zerg and dragon us!! :thumbsup:

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Just curious.. why you must start a new thread when talkin pvp smack? There is pvp thread.

A

AutobotArmyFTW

And they all run bro. They always will. Fend was the only one who didn't run and he only joined FOA because he was leaving for school or w/e and wanted to make a quick buck on chessy and not waste money transferring. BUT! All others are not good pvpers and rely on numbers, pets, or both!!
PS: 1v1 Solus? :thumbsup:

Fend? Lol, just wondering why you defend Fend out of anyone... Btw what are you and solus supposed to duel on, Tamers? lol, Dexxers? more lol, mages?! BAHAHAHAHA.

"Uhoh is on?..."
"OMG MY CATS THROWING UP BYE!"

Lol, just wanted to add humor for you at the end cause I'm not being a ****, J/w
I BELIEVE IN PEACE IN SOSARIA.

King of Britain!
IRONHIDE HIMSELF.

A

AutobotArmyFTW

Hey, just wondering why you didn't mention the other day when it was like maybe four of us at a champ Oath was doing and you came in with a huge crew + a super dragon? Oh it doesn't count both ways? Lol sorry bud, I realize Foa uses dragons more often, but stuff does happen both ways. Just sparking discussion. I realize foa has more tamers too, but its not different than a year ago when everyone had a bokuto (>,<)

"pvp?"
"omgmycatsthrowingupbye!"
:Ironhide has logged:

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just curious.. why you must start a new thread when talkin pvp smack? There is pvp thread.
because i new you would read it. And its a new topic.. So ur not the disarmer that couldnt kill me while i was disarmed.. kk got it. My bad then, but I didnt get ur kill in MAg either cuz you were on Antzy but I did get the other bubbles kill :p

P.S. M O B Get out of our faction. Stop being scared little girls! u have enuff numbers to beat 4 FPD members! Of course at mag yesterday it was quite funny. pink, keyser, and others with their greater drags.. Reminded me of ummm hmm, FOA haha.

COM is FPD, Go To SL and die!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
September 4th, 2009! 1030pm. Fight from Despise pours into Destard!!

Weltall - Dead
Repo Man - Dead
Sabrina - Dead
Jeremy - Dead
The Canadian- Left guild at Destard
Sir Zeldar - Left guild at Destard
Bubbles - Left guild at Destard
Nosfernatu - Left guild at Destard

VS

Turles
Maltese Falcon
Havoc
Jason Bourne

Yay! :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did the "hardcore" PvPers just give up yesterday at the dragon fight or did the blues simply beat y'all out? Thanks to Bubbles for the Justice points.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

NP, glad I could help ya :) I don't know about anyone else but the blues didn't scare me off... I had things to do, besides didn't feel like playing :)

V

Vortimer

Whoever plays Squirrel Boy gets my props for being there on a mage in factions.

It was lame most of the ojs at the event were stealth archers at first..... I got rez killed and put in stat after being 1 hit killed by a crimson dragon.

K

KnocK_KnOck

To Who ever AhmZirah in (MOB) is needs to stfu lmao. Come to luna and s^hit talk a character thats NEVER been to a spawn... you have no clue what your talking about? Who are you anyways? From what I hear you never leave your house!!!! So just Stay in your house mk? No need to be so upset that us 3 sl's pwned you noobs com in mag :thumbsup:

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO Lox!!! FOA really is awful.. So it was 4v8.. 4 dropped.. When it was 4v4 the four remaining foa rannnnnnnn. Even numbers omg what so ever should we do haha..

P.S. Amzi is a nobody.. Started with the GS wannabe pvpers.. came to us, right before most went to wowz. got let in wowz and booted like two days later lol.. Went to FOA, where he shoulda fit in but somehow got out of that guild and now with MOB who is worse then FOA when it comes to talent or teamwork lol!

T

Turles

this just in drags are nerfed...... the fall of foa is upon us muhahahahaha

N

Nastia Cross

rofl

Greater Dragon Nerf 1.0:
* Damage cap of 130 (Melee and Breath Attacks)
* Special attack change 10%, instead of 20%
* Special attacks fire no more than once every 30 seconds
* Breath fires no more than once per 45 seconds
* Breath and special attacks will never fire less than 15 seconds apart
* Tamers which are hidden and flagged aggressor against another player will be revealed when their dragon breath attack hits the player

Note that it says "Greater Dragon Nerf 1.0"... Draconi himself hints that there will be more coming... rumor has it this next nerf will come in the form of increased damage output to Dragon Slayers.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Sweet, maybe people will start playing again, I personally hate playing my tamer!

G

GL Import

This just in hiding was nerfed...... the fall of Turles is upon us muhahahahaha
:dunce:

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I think more then just Broli would be effected if that were the case :)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah, the dragon slayer thing is in there already. Regular hits to dragons with 100% cold weapon and a dragon slayer = 90-110 damage a hit. :thumbup:

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NP, glad I could help ya :) I don't know about anyone else but the blues didn't scare me off... I had things to do, besides didn't feel like playing :)
I felt the event was too lopsided with the amount of damage the platinums did to reds hehe, figured y'all went to do a spawn :eek:).

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HEAR YE, HEAR YE, DRAGONS ARE NERFED! FOA IS LOST WITHOUT THEM! THEIR GM IS EVEN SCARED! :thumbsup:

I believe the quote from Solus in his vent was..

FOA MEMBER: Solus! WHY DO YOU RUN FROM THE FIGHTS?!
SOLUS:I didnt run! I tried to live, and died and switched characters!! It was over so fast!!

Solus, lying to your guildies is bad. :thumbdown:

Bad solus! Bad! :twak:

T

Turles

didnt we promise we would come back after dragons were nerfed. well guess WHAT drags are nerfed foa is trash and we run the server again. balance is finally returned to the force............. muhahahahaha

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
didnt we promise we would come back after dragons were nerfed. well guess WHAT drags are nerfed foa is trash and we run the server again. balance is finally returned to the force............. muhahahahaha
Run the server??

You guys took what...2 spawns from us? And both were Primeval Lich spawns

Nice job running the shard when we can chain it all day until 1am when you guys decide you finally outnumber us

T

Turles

so instead of dieing like u told your guild in ur vent. u logged out to field staroom instead of helping them fight. nice way to lie to them about dieing an not getting back in time huh :thumbdown:

T

Turles

1 am? lol your funny late is your guilds time remember before mass drags an numbers u couldnt spawn till 3 that times here again. i check spawns myself when im on all the time so funny of u saying all day when no one does any spawns during the day huh?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You didn't log out lol. I thought you "ran and died so I switched chars!" Where's the picture of all your fields and the 7 people that killed 1 of me?
Where's the pic of the money shot? Where's your full screen?
Ok. I didn't think it was legit. :drool:

I (Being a GM) went into the star room, FIRST, before my guild figuring, 99% sure that you guys had it fielded up.

I (Being the GM) sacrificed myself to look so no one else would have to die.

Let's try your side.

*Acting like Solus*

You LIED about dying and running from your guild.

You YELLED at your guild for dying when you RAN AWAY from the fight.

You hid until the fight was over and hoped someone would come into the star room.

You are nothing without dragons. And now they are nerfed. So guess what you are left with!! :thumbsup:

T

Turles

u think we need numbers fine ill lay it out right here for everyone to see issac 5 vs 5 even numbers we set it up get the reporter an see who wins how about that?

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so instead of dieing like u told your guild in ur vent. u logged out to field staroom instead of helping them fight.
Where's the picture of all your fields and the 7 people that killed 1 of me?

You guys really need to talk to each other before you post.

So where was my guild? Fighting at the spawn Or in star fielding?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys really need to talk to each other before you post.

So where was my guild? Fighting at the spawn Or in star fielding?
LMAO. K, Way to avoid the 5v5 Questions.

But yea, lemme break this down for you, since you are "IMPLYING" we are lying.

We raid a spawn.

Myself
Turles
Nastia
Boccob
Anti
Monty
Fury

You guys pop the primeval lich. We raid 7-8 people. IDK all the names, but I'll try. I know Justice died, Crazy J was there. Blackwell. Mama Flames. Solus. Zeldar. Some other mage that was in wraith died.

K so, 2 die, you guys split up and run. I follow solus *note the screen shot above* I start making fun of u tellin u im gonna take a screenshot. You hide. So I track you. Take the screen shot (10 Minutes pass by this time). You all run and recall out and are gone by then. Probably fielding up the star room.

We go kill the lich, and we go K! Whose goin into the star room to get ganked!! I said, sure Ill go *runs in*. Hence the 5-7 of you not in stat "or on different chars" kill me in the star.

K so, does that solve the mystery of "how bad can solus bull**** his guild" ??

What do I win sir? :thumbup:

Nice job running the shard when we can chain it all day until 1am when you guys decide you finally outnumber us
And since you like to ignore parts of posts:

UHOH:
1. Myself (Lox)
2. Turles
3. Nastia
4. Boccob
5. Anti
6. Monty
7. Fury

FOA:
1. Justice
2. Crazy J
3. Blackwell
4. Mama Flames
5. Solus
6. Zeldar
7. Random wraith who died and I didnt catch their name

We so out number you guys! :thumbup::thumbup:

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your not going to win this "board" war Lox...Trust me ask Nas

N

Nastia Cross

Keep it up and find out =]
That's funny because I wasn't even part of this conversation.. seems like you have to keep bringing me up or talking trash about me in Luna when I'm not around. Talk about the fight and leave me out of it.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's funny because I wasn't even part of this conversation.. seems like you have to keep bringing me up or talking trash about me in Luna when I'm not around. Talk about the fight and leave me out of it.
Here is a short answer:

No

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a short answer:

No

I'd talk about IRL if I were bad at this game too. :party:

But let's get this straight...

You are mad, because you have been getting owned. You talk smack in the game, I show screenshots of how you ran away and such. You get lippy and call me a liar, I prove you wrong. Unable to retaliate, you get your buddy who isn't afraid to get banned from stratics (or maybe that was you on his stratics name since he trusts you with his accounts?) and I hint I know things about you IRL too, and correct all the slander thrown at me.

Now, you are even angrier, and now you threaten more things, this time including Nas. So now, not only have you and your guild lost, but then you want to bring up IRL stuff on a board about a game, and when you figured out I know things, you throw more out there.

So, who started this? Instead of saying "Hey good fight we lost. We will get you next time" It has escalated to this, all because you lost Ultima Online PVP fights.

Correct me if I am wrong here? ;)

Again; Just accept a fight. 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, whatever. Get beaten, and let bygones be bygones. We only talk **** to people who claim to be so "super awesome!" but are medicore at best.

So, ball's in your court bud.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
um Solus u dont run anything first off! Second u should never ever ever ever ever ever talk about another guild outnumber yours. That is a hilarious statement if ive ever seen one. Lets talk about today in despise (all arent FOA but are minax members) me and necro vs smoke and suckless.. Goin fine until ohh noob fibble comes into dismount.. then blackwell shows up then i think sciron and on and on.. at the end it was 7 and me and necro.. Guess what? 5 of urs died... No deaths on our side.. Now i know what everyone's gonna say.. We choked it out on the bridge, we choked it out at dsp proper.. Sorry that we have tactics to fight 2v7.. LOL.. Better luck next time, Mr. chesapeake shard owner :p... Oh btw can't wait to see Drow without his poor nerfed dread horse bahahahaha

P.S. to the UHOH boys.. ur back so we're comin back to.. Got some of our other shard members coming over so hopefully it wont be zerg against me and necro :)... Lookin forward to some good fights, and im winning a sash off u next time nas :p..

And please with the irl BS, its a game like wtf is wrong with ppl.. I went through all that with some other kid who thinks he's GOD but doesnt play nemore.. Keyboard tough guys are just annoying, Life is serious, this game is not!!!!!

T

Turles

nice 3 way fight at despise tonight. also props to mob at raiding one of our liche spawns nice to see someone will raid us =]

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice 3 way fight at despise tonight. also props to mob at raiding one of our liche spawns nice to see someone will raid us =]
Definately. Nice to see MoB is still willing to fight with even numbers/odds. :thumbup:

Where's FOA been? The closest I've seen is Solus & Bubbles attempting to work up the primeval lich spawn various time and Broli or I would see em, and they would run to the Tram side and leave. Doh! :cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.