• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy's PvP Trash Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey vort. just outta curiosity, who is ur main in FOA? Cuz would like to know who's posting :p

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How could you possibly enjoy being a gigantic zerg that can ONLY fight with dragons. And a guild that goes around mass recruiting lol what they are getting more tamers and more SD's! ****N AWESOME! Just means they know what we do now, kill there ****n pets, didnt seem to like that against what 8 of us at that harry?... against hmm 6 or was it 7 dragons and how many people did foa have?... Congrats for taking it though, those dragons sure give you the advantage! lol without them, take all dragons away, 5 of our guys would just dirt nap that entire guild **** get all 120 some members on against 5 lol. :danceb:

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh yeah the point of that is how can you enjoy playing with so many people. Can't imagine having 20 plus people in vent at a time.

V

Vortimer

Who popped the harry tonight???

It was chillin in deceit for like half an hour before we decided to kill it

D

De Leet Sauce

oh yeah the point of that is how can you enjoy playing with so many people. Can't imagine having 20 plus people in vent at a time.
notice how he completely avoided the question.

nuff said ender

G

GiveitaTry

ok i didnt read much but i have thought of two things since 7 am. one to fix uo we need 2 east coast shards, 2 west, 2 jap, 2 german, u kno wut i mean... u can x fer banks u can xf er a lot i think enuff people would give up their houses w/e has to to make this happen. im sure SOMEWAY it could happen REALLY STRES THIS IDEA and come out with some good ****. and 2nd... i really only read leets post. but ALSO one of turles... turles or lox w/e i WILL ACCEPT UR CHALLENGE of 5 v 5 for 100 mill and DONT SAY u dont READ FORUMS or respond.. u challenged fpd.. take on real talent.... me, hex, azria, leet, and ender. OH and who said i was power hungry? heck no just i REALIZE when ur in other peoples guild i have NO PROBLEM listening... just i always find myself bored when gm's expect their members to be on for THEM when they log on.. for that u need STRONG emmissaries who are active and out going. i understand how to run a guild it just gets old by urself. but reguardless... the upper part of the message ^^

G

GiveitaTry

o and i just read claires post.. this isnt a **** talking post because i mean ur kool.. just slow homi :p but u say always someone on to fight with... but you guys never show up during the day, u actually are starting to now which is making me very interested :p A NEW PROPOSITION IS IN THE MIX MY YOUNG GRASSHOPPA.

V

Vortimer

notice how he completely avoided the question.

nuff said ender

Naaa Im not avoiding it lol...

I really don't care how many people we have in the guild.... even tho I would rather have alot less people than what we have right now, but thats Issac's problem not mine. If he wants to boot people then so be it, but if he doesn't Im not gonna flip out and quit the guild.

Issac thats your cue... :p

Anyway.... I would raid during the day but i have been working day shifts lately so thats kinda outta the question at the moment... I can't really speak for other people tho... If they know about a raid and they are not gonna fight then they are *******.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i didnt read much but i have thought of two things since 7 am. one to fix uo we need 2 east coast shards, 2 west, 2 jap, 2 german, u kno wut i mean... u can x fer banks u can xf er a lot i think enuff people would give up their houses w/e has to to make this happen. im sure SOMEWAY it could happen REALLY STRES THIS IDEA and come out with some good ****. and 2nd... i really only read leets post. but ALSO one of turles... turles or lox w/e i WILL ACCEPT UR CHALLENGE of 5 v 5 for 100 mill and DONT SAY u dont READ FORUMS or respond.. u challenged fpd.. take on real talent.... me, hex, azria, leet, and ender. OH and who said i was power hungry? heck no just i REALIZE when ur in other peoples guild i have NO PROBLEM listening... just i always find myself bored when gm's expect their members to be on for THEM when they log on.. for that u need STRONG emmissaries who are active and out going. i understand how to run a guild it just gets old by urself. but reguardless... the upper part of the message ^^
I guess you dont know how to read slippy poo. Turles challenged some kids on LS to a 5v5, not us. Our no talent guild already beat them in a 5v5 six months ago. I guess being completely talentless isnt that bad after all :p

S

SUPRsalad

Pacific invites all die-hard pvpers to come play against our guild (supr).
we play factions, so come. make a char, get suited, and get some.

V

Vortimer

Pacific invites all die-hard pvpers to come play against our guild (supr).
we play factions, so come. make a char, get suited, and get some.
I would be down with that since im from the west coast... my ping would be soo much better.

Dunno if my guild would be into it tho

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would be down with that since im from the west coast... my ping would be soo much better.

Dunno if my guild would be into it tho
Yea ur guild def wont be into it. That guild prolly will have the same amount of numbers and when its even numbers FOA doesnt win EVER! Just like me solo spawning at tortoise.. Here comes Eloom with his pet and me on foot with no mount. Oops he's redlined, runs away and two others show up. I survived for like 15 mins runnin around till the noobs finally killed me. Thats how ur guild plays. Slip is wrong with his changes to UO. What they need to do is make a pvp shard, that only allows 5-8member guilds max, and also does not allow alliances. Then it would be fun. Plus this "all kill no skill" garbage has to go. Dragons and dread's should be nerfed or just not allowed in pvp fights.
Neway im havin fun on another shard, just havent checked this forum lately. U never told me what ur toons name is Vort?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea ur guild def wont be into it. That guild prolly will have the same amount of numbers and when its even numbers FOA doesnt win EVER! Just like me solo spawning at tortoise.. Here comes Eloom with his pet and me on foot with no mount. Oops he's redlined, runs away and two others show up. I survived for like 15 mins runnin around till the noobs finally killed me. Thats how ur guild plays. Slip is wrong with his changes to UO. What they need to do is make a pvp shard, that only allows 5-8member guilds max, and also does not allow alliances. Then it would be fun. Plus this "all kill no skill" garbage has to go. Dragons and dread's should be nerfed or just not allowed in pvp fights.
Neway im havin fun on another shard, just havent checked this forum lately. U never told me what ur toons name is Vort?
Vort = Claire bro.

And taming as a whole in PVP isnt bad; its just the dragons. You can kill a horse in 3-4 hits/spells if you know how, a cu in 3-4, beetle in 3-4, hiryu in 3-4, etc (Without chiv/Enemy Of One ETC).. Dragons as a whole need to be to be nerfed as far as there ability to just take forever to kill in pvp. In most 1v1 situations (which the dragon users dont do, but its the point) you can kill any pet while getting tanked on by the other pvper if you are better than them. You CANNOT do this with a dragon. The dragon's resist are far to high, doesn't take enough damage, and not to mention its fire breaths for 60+, while casting spells, while bleeding, while biting for 30+.

And we all know the pvp tamers using dragons are pretty bad to start out with anyways...

But we all know Lox doesnt like dragons anyways ;)

V

Vortimer

My main chars are Jack Nicholson, The Canadian, Agressive Poo.... theres alot more but those are the few i have been playing lately.

I don't really have a problem with pets to be honest... like Lox said most pets die pretty quick with the right tactics and even greater drags die fast with a dragon slayer weapon.

Here is the way to neutrilze pets

Cu sidhe - pixie swatter = owned
greater drag/ hiyrus - good dragon/reptile slayer bow/ the horselord = 150+ a pop = owned
dread horse- fire or cold spells = owned
rune beetle = beetle slayer tally = owned

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the point here is PVP (player vs Player)if i wanted to fight any of those animals id go pvm, but i choose not to, and, i think you are mistaken as to the "right" tactic. If you have not noticed dread mares fire breath = a lot of damage, a GD = an ass load of DMG with fire breath, and a cu = good damage with a bite. So my philosophy is that the players with animals can not effectively run a strait up template with a mage so resorting to something that will protect them. Animals in pvp does not mix get rid of them or just leave the shard that players use a lot of animals. I can say in my experience chessy is OVER RUN by pet playing templates more so than any other server, it is just pathetic. Play a real ****ing template, id rather have turles slapping me with nasty damage then fight a ****ing dragon or dread mare.

V

Vortimer

I totally agree with you that there are wayyy too many tamers running around, but people will, and always have favored playing the most overpowered template of the month. I don't like it, but nobody is gonna stop playing there dread mare archer because I say so, or you say so right??

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the point im trying to make is that the system itself needs to be balanced out. Take animals out of PVP, its not my word but, If many people start complaining and putting in advice maybe something can change. **** idk make vet mandatory for someone to use a pet full control or make it that when you say "all kill" you can't target a "playing character" just make it so that it only attacks other animals. Thus making it true to their real purpose, pvm.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amen Bro. Exactly what i was starting to say a few posts up. Forget trying to kill them, even if it is easy with certain slayer weps you have to have the right pvm template to kill them, Dexer for pixieswatter, unequp mage wep to equip dragon spellbook, it just doesnt make sense. And after all that you still have to worrry about the person. Once there pet goes down they'll just take off. So im sorry vort but that theory is flawed. I said they have to be nerfed, ender has a better idea, u shouldnt be able to target players with them. Period!. FOA will be just fine without them, im sure they can still field 10-15 verse 1 at yew and dismount gank for the win. They just wont be able to win a despise :( boohoo.

The problem is that FOA has more members in their one guild than all of the other pvp guilds and factions combined. Therefore if we all complain to ea and gm's, they'll all cry that they can't win without them. So I don't see ne changes in the near future

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because all other pvp guilds have xsharded?
Idk about other guilds, but mine didnt xshard. We gave your guild a nice beating tonight (without pets of course) it was 6v7 or something similar (we were the less numbers). But anyways, people dont want to go to despise and fight non skilled pvpers who, even in stat, use a dragon to fight. You drop a field, get your dragon to run through it, then run away. After it dies or someone hides and the dragon just sits there, they log in/out or use a pet ball to bring the dragon back, in which your stealther/vet on the island resses it.

Now, I know this sounds like fun (since you guys are never outnumbered and out-dragoned), but it really isnt. Expecially when all of the non-skilled pvpers do this, and despite how good you are, you arent going to live vs 2-10 dragons auto flagging on your field, then doing 1-4 screen firebreaths & mage spells (even over the east bridge). Anyways, I think I cover it all.

But most of my guild (myself included) has pvp characters (2 or more) on Chessy, LS, Catskills, and next going to GL. Some have legends, and also ATL chars. So when we are outnumbered via tamers, we tend to not fight on chessy. And obvisiously like ender said, if we wanted to pvm, we have a lot of shards we can do that on. :D

This isnt a "bashing" post at all. Your guild has gotten to ridiciously reliant on tamers. I havent seen anything like it on ANY shard I've been to, not even ATL.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because all other pvp guilds have xsharded?
Um NO!! Cuz Issac recruits ne trammy that can field a cu, dread, or Dragon. that is why. Take ur pets out and ur whole guild would get beat by a well coordinated crew fielding 5-6. I'm not bashing either, Im just stating a fact. Everyone cept for FOA of course needs to start emailing EA and GM's and ask for dragons and dreads to be nerfed or not useable in pvp. However, that wont satisfy ne of us cuz FOA will just drop factions and go back to Tram. We wont even get to fight them if that happens :(

T

Turles

lol last night 3 of us killed 6 foa in yew me lox an kengo. an issac was leading the way with his dog an we stomped them out lol. good team work there kids =]

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol last night 3 of us killed 6 foa in yew me lox an kengo. an issac was leading the way with his dog an we stomped them out lol. good team work there kids =]

Sounds like a bunch of ****ty dexers and tamers...

WOO MAN FUN! :thumbsup:

M

Merik

I just pwned the HECK OUTTA NEWS PRO!!!!!

1v1 PWNT! :danceb:

(Sorry. I had to post it somewhere)

S

Sir Achilles

QUOTE=Turles;1338139]lol last night 3 of us killed 6 foa in yew me lox an kengo. an issac was leading the way with his dog an we stomped them out lol. good team work there kids =][/QUOTE]

:postpics:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
QUOTE=Turles;1338139]lol last night 3 of us killed 6 foa in yew me lox an kengo. an issac was leading the way with his dog an we stomped them out lol. good team work there kids =]
:postpics:[/QUOTE]

Ohhh achilles, just ask solus. He was very salty about it lol.

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to know what idiotic moderator locked my "Irony" thread! If it wasn't bad enough to delete (which it definitely wasn't), but was too much for the Chesapeake thread, then move it to the PVP trash talk or something! In case any of you missed it and need a good laugh:

Orion ‎(4:27 AM):
if you'd like a fight, we'd be glad to do a 5v5 sometime!
Solus ‎(4:27 AM):
LoL nope we only zerg sir, you can go back to being *******
Orion ‎(4:27 AM):
Ah the irony of that statement
There were 2 more posts before the thread was stupidly closed, but oh well. God forbid people DISCUSS THINGS ON A FORUM!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its useless askin FOA for a 5v5 we asked for like six months and they never responded. Some ppl really need numbers to pretend they are good, might as well forget about attacking them from that angle. We need everyone to start emailing EA and UO, and asking them to nerf pets or to make "all kill" not be able to attack players. After all its PVP not Player verse player's monster. We get enuff ppl to raise this point they may just change it. Then ull see how fast FOA dissapears and goes back to tram :p

S

Sir Achilles

I just want to know what idiotic moderator locked my "Irony" thread! If it wasn't bad enough to delete (which it definitely wasn't), but was too much for the Chesapeake thread, then move it to the PVP trash talk or something! In case any of you missed it and need a good laugh:

There were 2 more posts before the thread was stupidly closed, but oh well. God forbid people DISCUSS THINGS ON A FORUM!
Show some respect, I closed it because the quote had an unfiltered obscenity. The post belongs here in the trash talk thread. If you don't like it, get over it :danceb:

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Show some respect, I closed it because the quote had an unfiltered obscenity. The post belongs here in the trash talk thread. If you don't like it, get over it :danceb:
What was the unfiltered obscenity? And if it didn't get caught by the filter, it must not have been that bad!

If the post was that offensive, it should have been deleted.
If the post was in the wrong place, it should have been moved.

That is all.

V

Vortimer

Chessy has really been sucking lately.

Where is everybody?

We should all just make up, join together in one big guild and do all sorts of neat pvming... that would be just super.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chessy has really been sucking lately.

Where is everybody?

We should all just make up, join together in one big guild and do all sorts of neat pvming... that would be just super.
Theres 2 reasons for that.

#1. Isaac recruited everyone that wasn't in my guild, or Azria's, or FPD.

#2. We were fighting you guys like 2-3 days straight in Yew. Was having fun, even with the tons of people FOA had. But then again, like always, they resorted to using dragons because #'s obvisiously weren't enough to win. We don't fight dragons. Period. On ANY server. If a guild uses dragons, we simply leave and go play on another server; hence having pvp chars on 5 shards now.

We don't like PVM. :(
We get enough of that with all the tamer's FOA fields with CU's and Dreadmares and Dragons. So for your PVM offer, leave FOA & Minax, and go to the gate as a different faction, and you'll have so much PVM that your head will pop Claire. :D

V

Vortimer

If you don't want to fight dragons or any pets for that matter then I think you are playing the wrong game man.

Game is super boring right now... hopefully when the new exspansion drops it will pick up again.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an idea claire, if its soo boring branch off away from ur zerg. Theres no one left in SL since slip and az both quit the game. so split the guild in half and choose SL and then fight each other. Then FPD will come back and our four members will do what we always do, choke, seperate, and pwn. Slimstache had the nerve last night to try and say we were lame for using two or three blues. FYI we didnt ask for their help and actually ended up killing them, we are not cool wit trowbaggs and his crew. 2,you guys had 9 against our 3, me aimmee and necro. lmao when he died he cried that we needed two blues, when we were still highly outnumbered? sorry you cant zerg all the time!!!
Then there were three left with three of us and two of us in STAT and they alll left and wouldnt even fight. Atleast uhoh stays and fights if a few go down. Start ur own guild up and get away from that FOA trash. The new patch is nerfing dragons and dread warhorses so it wont be that big of a deal. U are correct though chessy is very boring which is why we dont play there nemore. U guys dont wanna fight, u just wanna have sooo many ppl that you dont lose ur precious punkte. Then cry when you die 9v3. I think we might make chars and put them in minax, just to show your guild how bad they are when they can't use there pets against us. :p

P.S. I'm not attackin u personally, but u should really split from that trash and start ur own up and make chessy fun again.

O B L I V I O N

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and we don't fight dragons either. Kinda like the ghhhd, raeghhfaa, fibble noobs. We see them we leave. No sense in trying to fight a bunch of scared little girls that start to get hit and smokebomb away. then try to say how bad we are when we kill them haha. Gutless noobs lol :p

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The dread warhorses ive just heard from other players, but a GM told me that with the SA launch they are going to cap dragon breath and possibly make them less strong against players then other monsters.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bubbles runs again!!

Sorry i dont have pics, cuz I dont have a hack like razor or others that auto saves pics, but why did you run from me today? Let's see u flagged to me at brit gate, we start fighting, u got low, then u ran all the way down the brit server line, till u recalled out? Now i know theres too of you antzy, this was the disarm specialist. Not sure if thats ur temp or if ur the straight archer. Neway Why flag then run? lol take ur death like a grown up.. Nice try in wind btw with you and three others.. It was close but u had me efielded and walled out and i still teleported on the only free tile :p Guess none of u leet pvpers ever learned stuff like that cuz u always outnumber everyone, u never had to!

P.S., i want what ur runnin super dragon, cuz your a fast mofo, but not fast enough i guess! lmao

If that wasnt u, it was the other bubbles i appologize antzy. I guess both bubbles dont wanna fight alone :(

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: bubbles runs again!!

lol im sure everyone (whos a pvp'er) and not FOA or GS will get a kick out of it actually merik and vort. Merik (not a pvper), vort (in FOA)... I care about ppl who lie and cant admit when they tucked there tails between there legs and ran. But dont worry bubbles, pearl got me a sweet pic snapper for next time... Maybe thatll convince u to stay and fight.. Its ony punkte, ya know :p.

To everyone else, is there another site we can talk pvp on. Cuz this is ridiculous im gettin burned on by reporters and such and all are threads get closed and locked. UO.stratics, is for trammy's and pvm lol, PVP gets no love. WE get one little thread thats soo long no one wants to read it, and we cant update it with new topics.. Ridiculous. Cant they make like Shard forum chessy PVM and shard forum chessy pvp. I feel pvper's are a dieing breed in this game :(

M

Merik

hehe. Everyone should know not to take me seriously. I do PvP btw. Thank you :p

. Cuz this is ridiculous im gettin burned on by reporters
If you cant take the heat get out of PvP! hehehehe

To everyone else, is there another site we can talk pvp on.
On a serious note I don't think so. PvPers that run forums cant seem to keep their hands off of trying to get your account or email. Or people from other pvp guilds just wont trust going there.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

lol im sure everyone (whos a pvp'er) and not FOA or GS will get a kick out of it actually merik and vort. Merik (not a pvper), vort (in FOA)... I care about ppl who lie and cant admit when they tucked there tails between there legs and ran. But dont worry bubbles, pearl got me a sweet pic snapper for next time... Maybe thatll convince u to stay and fight.. Its ony punkte, ya know :p.

To everyone else, is there another site we can talk pvp on. Cuz this is ridiculous im gettin burned on by reporters and such and all are threads get closed and locked. UO.stratics, is for trammy's and pvm lol, PVP gets no love. WE get one little thread thats soo long no one wants to read it, and we cant update it with new topics.. Ridiculous. Cant they make like Shard forum chessy PVM and shard forum chessy pvp. I feel pvper's are a dieing breed in this game :(

I tried to get people using uofoa.net...

If yall wanna talk smack feel free to do it on our forums

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I tried to get people using uofoa.net...

If yall wanna talk smack feel free to do it on our forums
Well if you lie about your sig, and lie about numbers, how do we know you aren't lying about your site? And will try to jack our IPs and give our stuff away to your returning players? :danceb:

Just saying!

And they all run bro. They always will. Fend was the only one who didn't run and he only joined FOA because he was leaving for school or w/e and wanted to make a quick buck on chessy and not waste money transferring. BUT! All others are not good pvpers and rely on numbers, pets, or both!!

PS: 1v1 Solus? :thumbsup:

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Well if you lie about your sig, and lie about numbers, how do we know you aren't lying about your site? And will try to jack our IPs and give our stuff away to your returning players? :danceb:

Just saying!

And they all run bro. They always will. Fend was the only one who didn't run and he only joined FOA because he was leaving for school or w/e and wanted to make a quick buck on chessy and not waste money transferring. BUT! All others are not good pvpers and rely on numbers, pets, or both!!

PS: 1v1 Solus? :thumbsup:

Lox I already have your IP Address FYI, remember you used MY vent when we were allied.

Status
Not open for further replies.