• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy's PvP Trash Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good fights tonight in Despise, MoB & Blues (OATH and whoever else you had with you). Good to see Chessy is up and running pvp wise. Remember, if you want a fight, just work up a spawn and/or IM me or someone in the guild and we'll be there quick as possible :thumbup:

V

Vortimer

Where's FOA been? The closest I've seen is Solus & Bubbles attempting to work up the primeval lich spawn various time and Broli or I would see em, and they would run to the Tram side and leave. Doh! :cursing:
Honestly have logged in like two or three times since the expansion released. Really have no interest in playing UO. Nothing that they added really makes me want to play anymore than I did before the expansion. :(

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Definately. Nice to see MoB is still willing to fight with even numbers/odds. :thumbup:

Where's FOA been? The closest I've seen is Solus & Bubbles attempting to work up the primeval lich spawn various time and Broli or I would see em, and they would run to the Tram side and leave. Doh! :cursing:
pm me ur icq's.. If we're on chessy we'll icq ya for fights lol.. Very boring these days

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice fights tonight (again) MoB. Nice to see you guys even came back after the first hit. Glad someone isn't scared to fight us on Chessy!

Ima have to get a reporter around to take screen shots of all our fights. Any late night reporters up for it? PM me your icq/im =]

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come on though lox.. MOB lmao. 2v9 we put down all of them numerous times in DSP.. FPD is COM, when the lackies left FOA they were prolly scared of STat loss from us and joined COM as well.. SL is open, but yet they choose our faction.. Laughable!! Of course it wasnt such a smart move cuz they can't use there pets on us now :p

E

EquiNOX2

Dear UHOH ,

how did the the 3v6 serving taste at yew gate ?? :pancakes:

UHOH SQUAD:

Fury (died )
Turles (died )
goo goo (died )
boccob (died )
monty ( ran away )
Desolation ( ran away when it became 3 v 4 to hide in his house )

FOA SQUAD:

Bubbles <---- ME
Solus
Bogart

Embarresing i know , might i add that none of us died and FPD it was done open field .... :thumbup:

go ahead i permit you to lay on the excuses....

T

Turles

wow you guys managed to kill us once an it was even numbers. but we pop a coon with 1/2 us in stat u guys dont even raid an issac an bubbles try to do an liche spawn yeh i no beating us only happens once in a blue moon but u could have atleast come down an died. an u cant say u didnt no we were doing it we killed bubbles an lilith. also smoke ran by so whats up a lil **** talking then pancakes out???? cant wait to hear your replies

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear UHOH ,

how did the the 3v6 serving taste at yew gate ?? :pancakes:

UHOH SQUAD:

Fury (died )
Turles (died )
goo goo (died )
boccob (died )
monty ( ran away )
Desolation ( ran away when it became 3 v 4 to hide in his house )

FOA SQUAD:

Bubbles <---- ME
Solus
Bogart

Embarresing i know , might i add that none of us died and FPD it was done open field .... :thumbup:

go ahead i permit you to lay on the excuses....
We figured you would make up bs. So, for your viewing pleasure.

We were in Despise waiting for you guys to raid. Which, Solus & the real Bubbles attempted to do a Primeval Lich spawn..

And he bit the dust too.

:thumbsup: Show us some screen shots.

PS: Lilith died in Despise too, but I deleted over her pic for Solus' pic :( And Smoke ran through, and so did Nox Vandal. Did those guys not show up for your "3v6"??

And if we are doin spawns and posting screenshots of you guys, how in the world are you "owning" the shard?

PS 2: Whatever the numbers were (I wouldn't know, I cliented and was hidden) so I logged back on and walked to my Villa and told everyone meet up so we can just pop a despise so you would raid. I guess I was wrong about you guys raiding though. :( You cost me a bet with Broli for not raiding. Thanks.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We figured you would make up bs. So, for your viewing pleasure.

We were in Despise waiting for you guys to raid. Which, Solus & the real Bubbles attempted to do a Primeval Lich spawn..

And he bit the dust too.

:thumbsup: Show us some screen shots.

PS: Lilith died in Despise too, but I deleted over her pic for Solus' pic :( And Smoke ran through, and so did Nox Vandal. Did those guys not show up for your "3v6"??

And if we are doin spawns and posting screenshots of you guys, how in the world are you "owning" the shard?

PS 2: Whatever the numbers were (I wouldn't know, I cliented and was hidden) so I logged back on and walked to my Villa and told everyone meet up so we can just pop a despise so you would raid. I guess I was wrong about you guys raiding though. :( You cost me a bet with Broli for not raiding. Thanks.

i raided in spirit....does that count?

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Is it just me or does the PvP Trash Talk Thread need some clippers to unsticky and start a fresh new one? 400 posts is ALLOT to go through.

E

EquiNOX2

wow you guys managed to kill us once an it was even numbers. but we pop a coon with 1/2 us in stat u guys dont even raid an issac an bubbles try to do an liche spawn yeh i no beating us only happens once in a blue moon but u could have atleast come down an died. an u cant say u didnt no we were doing it we killed bubbles an lilith. also smoke ran by so whats up a lil **** talking then pancakes out???? cant wait to hear your replies
how was it even numbers when i just posted exactly who was there ? how u lie out of your face like that i just dont get it ....it was 3v6 however much u wanna deniy it ... no one raided despise lox becuase it was 3 am on a weekday *cough* "jobs" *cough* ....u killed the two people who were online who did atttempt to raid your crew of 7 ... good job though staying up all night thinking about us destroying you in yew.

P.S if it was even numbers please post our 6 in a list like i did k thanks . ( u wont be able to kus there was only 3 of us )

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chessy's fight it out PvP Style Thread

Clean fights, no hits under the belt, no cheating, no biting the referee...

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Chessy's fight it out PvP Style Thread

EquiNOX2 said:
how was it even numbers when i just posted exactly who was there ? how u lie out of your face like that i just dont get it ....it was 3v6 however much u wanna deniy it ... no one raided despise lox becuase it was 3 am on a weekday *cough* "jobs" *cough* ....u killed the two people who were online who did atttempt to raid your crew of 7 ... good job though staying up all night thinking about us destroying you in yew.

P.S if it was even numbers please post our 6 in a list like i did k thanks . ( u wont be able to kus there was only 3 of us )
*Yawns*
1. Promathia.
2. Bubbles
3. Bogart
4. Nox vandal
5. Smoke

And we killed Lilith in Despise (so thats 3 we killed, if you would of read, I said I had 3 screen shots but saved over it for Solus' death :thumbsup: )

So, there 5 or maybe 6. I told you. I cliented in the middle of the fight and don't know who was there. Just going off what people told me.

:twak:

E

EquiNOX2

wow u actually counted bogart twice LOL ...nice ....

And after you cliented( though i doubt u did ) ....you ran to your house to hide leaving your guildy's to die and you said solus was a bad GM? !!

P.s Smoke isnt foa.......so it was 3v6

LOL nice try though

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just because Smoke left after dying in Despise bc you guys never do anything or w/e doesn't mean he wasn't with u at the fight.

You ignored the Lilith dying thing 3 times now.

IDK who Bogart is and his chars, so how was he there on 2 chars? If I named them they were obvisiously present.

I showed screenshots. Wheres yours? :wall::wall::wall::wall:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Now I know Equinox will say it was 18 v 3 and all, but here we go.

FOA is MIA all night. So we go lookin around, I get word they are hiding? (Ya wtf hiding?) at the Primeval Lich spawn, and there are 3.

3 OF US!
1. Desolation
2. Monty
3. Cuuhlhourne

3 Of Them!
1. Greedy
2. Da Brat
3. Nosfentor

^ That number thing is for you EQ since you can't seem to read words.

So, we reveal, greed takes off one direction, Bubbles in another, and Solus stays hidden. Monty chases Greed (whom gets away).

I chase down bubbles..

Who dies.

Just then, Solus gets revealed..

And dies.

I understand, it was 9374582 v 3. But I figured it was worth mentioning.

PS: Good fight AGAIN in Despise MOB. 4v3. We were gonna raid the guy when he got coon 1/2 health and justk ill it and loot his body, but you guys got there before we could. :p

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Good Kills

2 Spawner characters

and

1 Afk person

:thumbsup:

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Well... Bubbles Ran... Greedy Ran... You Ran.. who was the afker? :dunce:
I ran? Oh really now? Dieing in the same exact spot without moving I guess now = running.

Keep trying :dunce:

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

lol amazing, killed afk again.

And really...The littler stealther had to call you in lox to kill a guy that was afk?

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Are you blind, or just plain delusional??

Im pretty sure I posted a pic of my journal right in my post =\ Of course when I got my pic, you guys come back trying to spam it all out of my journal...Hilarious LoL

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Are you blind, or just plain delusional??

Im pretty sure I posted a pic of my journal right in my post =\ Of course when I got my pic, you guys come back trying to spam it all out of my journal...Hilarious LoL
Or maybe when you took the pic it showed field hacks of the conflag and you cant show it? :thumbdown:

Not to mention. Why do you go to all these spawns and sit afk? *confused*

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

*Smacks head* No Lacrimo.... just no.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hows come my post got deleted and his didnt!! ARGH! :wall::wall::wall:

We love teddy bears as much as we love barnyard animals right?

E

EquiNOX2

lox, just stop please...who the **** is lilith ?? LOL...u always brag about killing 1 unknown with 7 people? stfu please ...its understandable your upset i would be to if i got destroyed 3v6 ...it wasnt even like you were split up or anything it was just terribad teamwork on your behalf :pint:

TO BE HONEST EVEN IF I GOT AS EXCITED AS YOU DO WHEN U KILL SOMEONE I STILL WOULDNT PICTURE ARCHIVE EVERY KILL OF AN UNKNOWN ...do u have any pictures of beating anyone goood 1v1...no!!

u actually have nothing on us.. name one time u beat us with us with having exactly 2 x your numbers...LOL....and you guys thought u were good ...

U should head back to LS pvp boot camp your training there obviously wasnt sufficient!!

P.S i was speaking to the oath and some gs who where there at the fight, diverted them to your post about our numbers being even ....i can tell you even though they dont like us it was a common laugh ....i mean u actually tryed to cover up ......LOL

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

lox, just stop please...who the **** is lilith ?? LOL...u always brag about killing 1 unknown with 7 people? stfu please ...its understandable your upset i would be to if i got destroyed 3v6 ...it wasnt even like you were split up or anything it was just terribad teamwork on your behalf :pint:

TO BE HONEST EVEN IF I GOT AS EXCITED AS YOU DO WHEN U KILL SOMEONE I STILL WOULDNT PICTURE ARCHIVE EVERY KILL OF AN UNKNOWN ...do u have any pictures of beating anyone goood 1v1...no!!

u actually have nothing on us.. name one time u beat us with us with having exactly 2 x your numbers...LOL....and you guys thought u were good ...

U should head back to LS pvp boot camp your training there obviously wasnt sufficient!!

P.S i was speaking to the oath and some gs who where there at the fight, diverted them to your post about our numbers being even ....i can tell you even though they dont like us it was a common laugh ....i mean u actually tryed to cover up ......LOL
Well so far, I've posted pictures of bubbles, solus, and yourself.. so no I guess I haven't posted pics of anyone good. You caught me. :thumbsup:

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Well so far, I've posted pictures of bubbles, solus, and yourself.. so no I guess I haven't posted pics of anyone good. You caught me. :thumbsup:
Learn to read...He said a picture of you killing someone good 1v1 :thumbsup:

T

Turles

well u say we need double numbers.to prove again we challange you to a 5 vs 5 or again are you guys to scared to get a reporter there to get pictures an watch you guys get stomped in front of everyone i would be =] so just keep hiding an trying to pull off a liche like the weak guild you have become even smoke knows you guys are done an thats sad. no drags no skills you guys manage to kill us what once every 10 fights so eq either be a man an set up the 5 vs 5 or continue to hang on to the one time you guys got lucky in the field your choice

A

AutobotArmyFTW

Lol PVP apparently is Issac vs Lox. =P

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

FYI

Smoke + Sciron quit before they were booted.

Very lazy players who never want to help. Whoever picks them up is getting basically nothing, since they dont do a thing.

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And we killed Lilith in Despise

Ummm, Lilith was not online during this fight...she was at home, in bed, sick and asleep.
You gotta be one hell of a fighter to be able to kill someone who's not online.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ummm, Lilith was not online during this fight...she was at home, in bed, sick and asleep.
You gotta be one hell of a fighter to be able to kill someone who's not online.
Maybe Flames played your char? Dunno, and it really doesnt matter. Lilith died in Kirin form. Thats all. :thumbsup:

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Maybe Flames played your char? Dunno, and it really doesnt matter. Lilith died in Kirin form. Thats all. :thumbsup:

ummm, no. Flames doesnt have my pw. Fact still remains, Lilith wasnt there, nor does Lilith go to spawns anymore and hasnt for a while, my red does.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ummm, no. Flames doesnt have my pw. Fact still remains, Lilith wasnt there, nor does Lilith go to spawns anymore and hasnt for a while, my red does.
Well, unless someone made a char named Lilith, put the char in Minax, and its a ninja, I'd say it was you or your account. Feel free to look it up on UO.com, no one else has that name on chesapeake. :thumbsup:

PS: Maybe it's just me, but I know every member of my guild, expecially members that have been with my guild 3+ months. So I would be a little disrespected with a comment like this, expecially if its from a "council member" (I thought everyone in FOA was council though? Lol)

lox, just stop please...who the **** is lilith ?? LOL...u always brag about killing 1 unknown with 7 people?

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

PS: Maybe it's just me, but I know every member of my guild, expecially members that have been with my guild 3+ months. So I would be a little disrespected with a comment like this, expecially if its from a "council member" (I thought everyone in FOA was council though? Lol)
No I don't feel disrespected. I rarely play her anymore and you KNOW my vent name isn't "Lilith" nor is that what anyone calls me in vent.
I'm now usually on one of my red mages, my red archer or my thief. Still, the fact remains I was sick and asleep in bed from 1pm that afternoon until 5am the next morning (yeah, one HELL of a nights sleep!) so don't include me in your list.
Screenies perhaps??
Oh wait, thats right...you OVERWROTE them.
How the hell do you overwrite a screenshot?
You must need lessons...I'd suggest talking to Goose, the master of taking screenshots and maybe get yourself a better screenshot program.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It is now that nobody plays chessy anymore... or uo for that matter.
I'd quit UO too if I depended on a dragon to do all my killing (which got nerfed) or a "program" to keep me alive. If that's what people who pvp'd in UO were based on, then "Peace Out" quitters.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'd quit UO too if I depended on a dragon to do all my killing (which got nerfed) or a "program" to keep me alive. If that's what people who pvp'd in UO were based on, then "Peace Out" quitters.
lol says the dude that never plays anything but a tamer.

its ok, cough a little bit, spit the hypocrisy out of your mouth and still get owned kid.

In Flames

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

For the record:

1. I don't use her account for any reason.

2. Half the time I don't even know what the **** her PW's are.

3. I wouldn't die to you.

PS: She wasn't feeling well and slept all day and night. I'm sure we can get you a doctor's note if you like.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Let the excuses roll in:

Killed Lox on Desolation 1v1 tonight :(

Me on my mage

Him a tamer archer

I had to go back and get this pic, because Viktor was also there, failing horribly at defending you Lox. Bubbles came down to assist me as I knew for sure Lox would be coming back.

[Sarcasm]Here is the shocker![/Sarcasm] Does he come back on his mage to fight me again whilst im on mine? Nope...He comes on Havoc....

And Yes, two DS hiding stealth dexxers kill me + Da Brat....Bubbles and tom come and fight you guys 2v2. 1 Mage in Stat (tom) + 1 Archer....and what happens?

Oh yea...Viktor runs away when Lox dies again...

Me..a guy that always plays a dexxer...using my mage instead of a tamer or dexxer to fight you guys :(

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

lol says the dude that never plays anything but a tamer.

its ok, cough a little bit, spit the hypocrisy out of your mouth and still get owned kid.
Please go back to Cats, where nobody plays anymore, because we BEAT you off your home shard of GL. :thumbdown: It's ok though, we haven't been on there in a few weeks, you can go back for the time being.

Or even better, I invite you over to chessy. Maybe solus will recruit, and you guys can make up imaginary scenarios of how you own me and my guild. ;)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

No I don't feel disrespected. I rarely play her anymore and you KNOW my vent name isn't "Lilith" nor is that what anyone calls me in vent.
I'm now usually on one of my red mages, my red archer or my thief. Still, the fact remains I was sick and asleep in bed from 1pm that afternoon until 5am the next morning (yeah, one HELL of a nights sleep!) so don't include me in your list.
Screenies perhaps??
Oh wait, thats right...you OVERWROTE them.
How the hell do you overwrite a screenshot?
You must need lessons...I'd suggest talking to Goose, the master of taking screenshots and maybe get yourself a better screenshot program.
Well I know all my guildmates, and some only play on certain shards. But whatever thats on you. And as for "overwriting them", I just do print screen/SysRQ button. It only takes whatever you have on the screen, then you have to paste it into a .bmp and save it before you can do another one. So we killed your char (whoever mystery Lilith is) and then we killed Solus and I printscreened that, overwriting yours. Make sense now?

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Dude, I dont even know what you are talking about anymore. You doctored my pics and I just showed you the orginal file on my PC and when it was made, and you are talkin bout fell and tram sides of things or something? Whatever. It was fun calling you out on more lies, but I'm going to bed lol. Keep trying though.
The left hand corner of your pic...Has plants that ARE NOT THERE ON THE FEL SIDE!!! What dont you get? Oh yea its because you basically cut and pasted the left had side from the pic in tram

And EVEN if it was real, you are STILL missing all the plents on the RIGHT hand side....Anyone can go to that same spot in fel and see the same thing in MY pics

Flippa

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I must be missing something, What's the point of taking screen shots of a body in a field fight. It isn't like you killed the person 1v1. :stir:

T

Turles

nice to bad that was 3 vs 2 if u want to try an fight me 1 vs 1 we can set it up though an i change chars to continue fighting an ur in luna hiding just like foa since sa hide in luna mob fpd even oath fight more then you guys its sad

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I died this time :(

4 vs 2

Da Brat
Me

vs