• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy's PvP Trash Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CharlotteCuuhlhourne

Re: Chessy's fight it out PvP Style Thread

Greetings, from the Beautiful Charlotte Cuuhlhourne--The most beautiful thing in all creation!

I hope that your guild will start organizing more raids, Promathia, so we can have more beautiful battles that end in a beautiful victory for UHOH! Bring your friends! Getting rough and dirty is SO much more fun in a group :heart: !

T

Turles

they were posted at the same time lol

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

How the heck do you find ANYTHING in that bag?

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Greetings, from the Beautiful Charlotte Cuuhlhourne--The most beautiful thing in all creation!

I hope that your guild will start organizing more raids, Promathia, so we can have more beautiful battles that end in a beautiful victory for UHOH! Bring your friends! Getting rough and dirty is SO much more fun in a group :heart: !
1. You guys must hardly check spawns...Been plenty of fights that you guys dont show up to.

2. Try logging in before 12am

:twak:

C

CharlotteCuuhlhourne

1. You guys must hardly check spawns...Been plenty of fights that you guys dont show up to.

Honey, we check the spawns from 10pm to server down. Okay, we check Despise and Liche, but those are the only fun ones, sweetie. As for logging in after 12am, well, we get on when our friends do. You know how fun it is to play with your best buddies, don't you? :heart::heart:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

When you guys are posting pictures please look at the picture you are posting.
Perhaps what is on your toolbar or if you made moderation to your game play.

Thanks

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

When you guys are posting pictures please look at the picture you are posting.
Perhaps what is on your toolbar or if you made moderation to your game play.

Thanks
If you mean mine, the little clock thing is a Pidgin away message. If you use trillian, you really should switch to Pidgin, its quite nice. :thumbup:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

LoL. No that wasn't what I meant. :twak:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You do still work where you did before right? (No harm, no foul here) Because if you do you don't even get off til 11pm right?

And we get on between 9-10pm, depending on the days permission.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

You do still work where you did before right? (No harm, no foul here) Because if you do you don't even get off til 11pm right?

And we get on between 9-10pm, depending on the days permission.
My Schedule does not mean my guild is a no show when im not on. :thumbsup:

C

CharlotteCuuhlhourne

I know that feeling, honey. Still, where we used to have several fights a night, now we only get a couple skirmishes :thumbdown: . I remember the good old days, back when FoA would attack us with waves of big, strong burly men and scary super dragons! Tell your guild to come out and play with me :heart: , we'll have sooo much fun!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Again; no implication or hatred towards you, but the only people I've seen on in the last week or so (between various times/days of 6pm - through - noon) are Bubbles, yourself, EQ, Lilith (Momma Flames), and Bogart. So, if the rest of your guild is on between that 6-hour window, then no wonder you guys are mad that we don't get until 9-10pm.

I would say Smoke & Scrion and a few others but they aren't guilded anymore or w/e.

V

Vortimer

the people you just listed lox is pretty much the only active people left in FOA.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Good job tonight FOA. You guys beat us in Despise. :thumbsup:

Nice to see more than 5 of you.

C

CharlotteCuuhlhourne

Agreed! Your beauty shone through and defeated us handily! I'm not mad that you beat me--I like it rough :heart:! Bring more of your friends next time--I'm not shy about letting others in on the fun!

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Agreed! Your beauty shone through and defeated us handily! I'm not mad that you beat me--I like it rough :heart:! Bring more of your friends next time--I'm not shy about letting others in on the fun!

I dont know who you are.....but i like you!.....HEY NAS MAKE THIS PERSON A SAMMICH TOO!

N

Nastia Cross

I dont know who you are.....but i like you!.....HEY NAS MAKE THIS PERSON A SAMMICH TOO!
Oh honey, you know I only make sammiches for special people... just so happens that Charlotte is one of my near and dear friends :heart:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

Poor Deacon you want me to take care of them? "all kill"

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Poor Deacon you want me to take care of them? "all kill"
HA ONE GARETH TO RULE THEM ALL!!!!......just leave broli for me...it personal between me and him......Dismount and hide just like the old days.....or wait for him to start to run away and then dismount or take the kill shot.....MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Chessy's fight it out PvP Style Thread II

-Posting pictures or talking about your Greater Dragon is not PvP.

-Posting pictures over and over of the same thing is annoying don't be that guy.

-Posting pictures with special modifications. The biggest infraction I can find will be given.

-Whining is not welcome. This is Chesapeake.

-Not accepting a duel from another pvper is highly frowned upon...*Cough*...*Cough*

-Hiding in your yew house and snapping a picture is not PvP

-Try to at least make your picture a decent size!!!

-Keep Nastia Cross's sammiches to yourself

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

-Posting pictures or talking about your Greater Dragon is not PvP.

-Posting pictures over and over of the same thing is annoying don't be that guy.

-Posting pictures with special modifications. The biggest infraction I can find will be given.

-Whining is not welcome. This is Chesapeake.

-Not accepting a duel from another pvper is highly frowned upon...*Cough*...*Cough*

-Hiding in your yew house and snapping a picture is not PvP

-Try to at least make your picture a decent size!!!

-Keep Nastia Cross's sammiches to yourself

OK SO!

Posting pictures or talking about your Greater Dragon is not PvP.
You leave Allskill Robinson out of this! Hes amazing!

Posting pictures over and over of the same thing is annoying don't be that guy.
I apologize for all the FOA death pictures. :(

Posting pictures with special modifications. The biggest infraction I can find will be given.
I @M L33T H@XX0R!! But I'll try not to let you know that!!

Whining is not welcome. This is Chesapeake.
BUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NOT :(

Not accepting a duel from another pvper is highly frowned upon...*Cough*...*Cough*
I'll quote my sig!!

"Still waiting on Solus AKA Promathia AKA Isaac to 1v1 me!
^ Has been in my signature since [09-02-2009 12:37 AM]"

Hiding in your yew house and snapping a picture is not PvP
But I love my messy Villa :(

Try to at least make your picture a decent size!!!
Im sorry, but Imageshack sucks!! And I have no Photobucket cuz they get hacked too much.

Keep Nastia Cross's sammiches to yourself
Once you have some sammiches, you always want more :D Gareth, would you like a sammich?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

Well do the picture edit with paint or something and just cut the part out you want to show. :) I am glade you had fun with the intro. That is what it is there for. I noticed you and CharlotteCuuhlhourne died right next to each other in the picture. Something going on? huh?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well do the picture edit with paint or something and just cut the part out you want to show. :) I am glade you had fun with the intro. That is what it is there for. I noticed you and CharlotteCuuhlhourne died right next to each other in the picture. Something going on? huh?
I clearly got ganked, and he was hidden. Then when everyone left, he went to go ravage my corpse cuz I was dead and naked :( Then he got ganked!! So good for him! Lol. :thumbsup:

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Are you going to be the type of moderator to just lock every other thread? Seems a bit silly to me. Could have posted in the other pvp thread instead of locking it dontcha think?

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Can I whine about that certain program being back up and running? Interested too see how many more ppl u see in the pvp realm now that they don't have to actually do nething to heal or cure.. Just use that forbidden program that i will not mention.... All of FOA will be back, cuz with that program they're soooo leeeett!!
I was actually looking forward to it being down FOREVER!!!!!!

P.S. I do not understand why we can't have 1 friggin thread that we can talk about what we want.. Why is this game completely run by trammies! It started as a PVP game with no trammel facet.. Now all of a sudden its all about tram things and On this site we can't even have one simple thread where we can say what we want.. Crazyness! I think a PVP based moderator from another shard should moderator this thread! Thats what I call for

V

Vortimer

Locking and deleting posts is so lame. :(

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Can I whine about that certain program being back up and running? Interested too see how many more ppl u see in the pvp realm now that they don't have to actually do nething to heal or cure.. Just use that forbidden program that i will not mention.... All of FOA will be back, cuz with that program they're soooo leeeett!!
I was actually looking forward to it being down FOREVER!!!!!!

P.S. I do not understand why we can't have 1 friggin thread that we can talk about what we want.. Why is this game completely run by trammies! It started as a PVP game with no trammel facet.. Now all of a sudden its all about tram things and On this site we can't even have one simple thread where we can say what we want.. Crazyness! I think a PVP based moderator from another shard should moderator this thread! Thats what I call for

People like you are the reason craps getting locked. Unless you have proof of anyone in FOA using a 3rd party program shut it! :wall:

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LMFAO!!!! Since its been down uve only fielded like four or five ppl.. lets see how many u field now that its up! "OMG all of a sudden by pure coincidence ur guild becomes wayyy more active" :p haha.. PLus all u have to do is chase down a dexer in the field and hit him with poison a few times.. if its instant cure every single time, 99.99% of the time he's runnin that leeeetttt program missy! but im sorry i shouldnt just single ur guild out.. ha my bad

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I understand most of what is said here but for poops sake.......WHY BRING THE SAMMICHS INTO IT???.........WHY???!!!!!........im a sad deacon now...la sigh

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

I wont be like most moderators and not tell you why it got locked.

After a certain amount of posts I am not sure about you but I hate having to look through tons of posts and having to load a thread that has over 60 replies.
I am not sure how hard it is to understand you cant post a picture showing stumps where trees should be. Just because you are pvpers does not make you exempt from stratics rules. Being a trammy does not make you exempt either. If you REALLY want to see a jerk off mod I will start giving out infractions and really moderate your pvp thread.

To be honest I would rather delete the pvp thread and allow the pvpers to be able to post on the actual forums but, then some would whine when it had to be locked.

So whoever is whining about my moderating please see the first post. It says you are not allowed to whine this is Chesapeake :) ...... oh and

I CHALLENGE BUBBLES TO A DUEL!

C

CharlotteCuuhlhourne

Honey, I for one am glad that those certain naughty programs are available! If it brings more people into battle, why should I care that they need to use toys to get excited?

UO has a 1% market share, sweeties, and half of the few people that do play are on Japanese shards source. Since I love having those big, sweaty brawls filled with people, I can't help but think this is a good thing, even for those of us that don't use them.

On a related note, why is my corpse female? I'm more man than any of you people can handle :heart::heart:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

When I made the picture I made an extra female corpse by accident and I forgot to add your name so I figured maybe you would like to wear a chest rag.

Its against stratics rules to post cheats or pictures with cheats in it. So no offense but allowing you guys to post them and losing my job is not worth it to me heh. Big brawl pictures I do LOVE to see. But when someone quotes the same picture six times its a little to much.

If you do quote a post and don't want the picture in it then make sure you delete the [.IMG] [./IMG].

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I wont be like most moderators and not tell you why it got locked.

After a certain amount of posts I am not sure about you but I hate having to look through tons of posts and having to load a thread that has over 60 replies.
I am not sure how hard it is to understand you cant post a picture showing stumps where trees should be. Just because you are pvpers does not make you exempt from stratics rules. Being a trammy does not make you exempt either. If you REALLY want to see a jerk off mod I will start giving out infractions and really moderate your pvp thread.

To be honest I would rather delete the pvp thread and allow the pvpers to be able to post on the actual forums but, then some would whine when it had to be locked.

So whoever is whining about my moderating please see the first post. It says you are not allowed to whine this is Chesapeake :) ...... oh and

I CHALLENGE BUBBLES TO A DUEL!
So why not just delete the posts of people who are posting that they clearly cheat? Wouldn't it make more sense then locking it and leaving the pics up or w/e.. I don't even know since it's been locked its just another thread to clutter up. As for your duel, bring it on :)

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

Better go easy on me. I only got magery and gm fishing. I am sure im not allowed to use pets heh. As for it being locked the PvP thread will be automatically locked at 80 posts from now. Letting it get any longer for some people they will have a longer wait time for it to load.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I'll mage duel ya, don't know how well the fishing will do for ya but it's worth a shot.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

When I get on tomorrow ill be all suited up and take you down with my leet skills

Magery
Meditation
Animal taming
Animal Lore
Vet
Fishing

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Sounds good lol.. feel free to icq me. 365-174-033

C

CharlotteCuuhlhourne

Good job driving us out of Despise this morning, FOA. Some of us are pretty bummed out over some stuff that happened to us earlier, so we didnt bring our A-Game to the Baraccoon. Don't worry, sweeties, we'll be back to our normal, fight-loving selves soon enough. Just stay frisky for me until then!

M

Mr Moosestache

Aww, either Deacon died trying to d-mount someone for me or I died healing Deacon on foot. Just like old times buddy! Just like old times!

M

Mr Moosestache

Or, then again. Seeing that moongate right there, we very well could have just gotten guard whacked.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

and Equi we've been building all new chars to join SL just to kill MOB, so yea ur sadly mistaken about us being with MOB.. Quite hilarious!

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

I would like to welcome Drow back to the game who has returned 3-4 days ago.
As the Chesapeake moderator I would like to apologize to Drow as well.

Let us please continue on the PvP subject. If you will excuse me I have to prepare for a duel with Bubbles.

(DO NOT POST ANYTHING FURTHER ON DROW UNLESS ITS PVP RELATED)

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I just set my mage up too! Today is a good day for me to be beat over the head with a fishing pole so make it snappy!

Status
Not open for further replies.