• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy's PvP Trash Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nastia Cross

Re: Chessy's fight it out PvP Style Thread

:heart::heart:

Oh, how exciting! A bond forged between rivals to defeat a common enemy :heart:! I feel a swoon coming on! Truly, our hearts meet on the battlefield and the magnificence of our combat will be told through the ages! FOA fighting to defend the right to fight their bitter rival! UHOH defending Liche and Barraccoon like a fortress caught in a pincer attack! Lynk's guild as the confident newcomers ready to take on all challenges!

Will there be temporary alliances? Epic three-way struggles? Will the Barraccoon take advantage of this distraction and pull a surprise victory?! Someone get Peter Jackson on the phone, I sense developments worthy of a movie :heart::heart::heart:!
Oh Charlotte... you are my idol! *SWOON* :heart:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Oh, how exciting! A bond forged between rivals to defeat a common enemy :heart:! I feel a swoon coming on! Truly, our hearts meet on the battlefield and the magnificence of our combat will be told through the ages! FOA fighting to defend the right to fight their bitter rival! UHOH defending Liche and Barraccoon like a fortress caught in a pincer attack! Lynk's guild as the confident newcomers ready to take on all challenges!

Will there be temporary alliances? Epic three-way struggles? Will the Barraccoon take advantage of this distraction and pull a surprise victory?! Someone get Peter Jackson on the phone, I sense developments worthy of a movie :heart::heart::heart:!
Why does everyone avoid you Mr Cuuhlhourne? :(

PS: Barracoon clearly has the advantage here. He's pwned me a few times on the island. He's clearly a hacker. Thats why Lynk doesn't fight in despise!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You are quite the narcissist. I find it funny that you think you played that heavy of a role in our choice of Chesapeake as the next server.

Man you just can't stop with spouting off garbage. I never said anything about you being in the hospital.

It really is this simple. I scouted a few days, saw what faction was the least active (during peak play times), and chose the faction. Are you that dense? Do you really just not get it?

Again, the narcissism. How can you presume to know what I know?

Why would I be scouting at 12am? My char just finished on that shard, I was moving gold to the bank and LOL why does it matter? Why wasn't I scouting at 12 am? Because I don't work 2nd shift at a gas station and was heading to bed.

There is no excuse because there is nothing to hide. We are TB? Why don't you just let your tears flow because you won't be able to stick a pet on me.

Don't you worry about when/where we play or how we play. We are established on four shards now and if you want to turtle despise island you can do that, I have no problem switching to a different shard looking for people that want to fight.

However, if you want to chase us around the entrance to despise and get dropped quick like last time shoot me an icq 270541075. (yes I have screenshots for proof, do you?)

I've come to some conclusions from our somewhat limited interactions.

1.) Every shard I have seen you on you were playing a mediocre tamer.

2.) You really aren't good.

3.) You are a narcissist and for some reason think that everyone elses' decisions are based on something that you did/said/posted about.

4.) You will never post a screen shot that meets the following requirements on Stratics:

a. shows a kill shot message
b. is taken during the fight (no coming back 1 minute later using journal to show the message)
c. without doctoring it with Paint (you did it poorly last time, you used a clean task bar but there was a different character name, christ man - if you're going to doctor it at least do some spot checking of your work before posting)

5.) You continuously make things up, and from the looks of it you actually believe your own bull****.
Whatever dude lol. You "chased us" to chessy, to join our faction! Hooray! I'm going to purposely make everyone play their blues until you decide to go red. Until then *High Fives Blue 2.0 at the gate*

Oh and PS: If you are worried about pets, you should of join FOA. Not a shot at them, but they clearly use more tamers than we do LOL. But nice attempt there also.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Whatever dude lol. You "chased us" to chessy, to join our faction! Hooray! I'm going to purposely make everyone play their blues until you decide to go red. Until then *High Fives Blue 2.0 at the gate*

Oh and PS: If you are worried about pets, you should of join FOA. Not a shot at them, but they clearly use more tamers than we do LOL. But nice attempt there also.
Where do you get your facts from? Do you just make stuff up?

I'll give you the facts. We play reds, you don't. Here is my Catskills guild. The only blue listed is my tamer that I use for spawns, need blue to be protected for max scroll output.

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=9015b727316b5675:8

Here is your guild. Only 2 reds listed, and I've never even seen them in game.

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=2a286714f39eace6:8

Thanks for the heads up that you'll be hiding on blues in the guard zone on this shard too. I'll keep my eyes open for screenshots of you hiding behind the guards.

:lol:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Don't you worry about when/where we play or how we play. We are established on four shards now and if you want to turtle despise island you can do that, I have no problem switching to a different shard looking for people that want to fight.
The only blue listed is my tamer that I use for spawns, need blue to be protected for max scroll output.
So does this mean "Oh snap, people are in Despise here. We need to switch shards to do spawns!"

Hypocrite much? Ok.

Not even going to mention how many times you tried to use the "Tamer" card on me when you are in my faction. *Rolls eyes*

Just stop being a board warrior, and finish your characters. Catch the beat down. Run back to Catskills (Because we beat you off of GL, your home, because we can stat you there). Your in for a rude awakening coming to Chesapeake sir.

Please do hurry on the character development though.

N

Nastia Cross

Where do you get your facts from? Do you just make stuff up?

I'll give you the facts. We play reds, you don't. Here is my Catskills guild. The only blue listed is my tamer that I use for spawns, need blue to be protected for max scroll output.

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=9015b727316b5675:8

Here is your guild. Only 2 reds listed, and I've never even seen them in game.

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=2a286714f39eace6:8

Thanks for the heads up that you'll be hiding on blues in the guard zone on this shard too. I'll keep my eyes open for screenshots of you hiding behind the guards.

:lol:
Wow, you really didn't do very good scouting of Chesapeake did you? Like I said in my post above, uo.com isn't doing a very good job of updating, so alot of guild members aren't showing. As for Catskills, you have to include our alliance guild, because those people are UHOH members also, they just decided to keep the guild they already had when we xfered over to join them. I personally brought a blue to Cats because its not my home shard and I knew I would need to get things from Luna and NPC's periodically, and you can't very well do that on a red now can you? On Chesapeake, many of our reds aren't showing up, but I think I counted 8 that are. I have 3 reds (a mage and two dexxers, the mage will be xfering back from LS shortly) and a blue mage being built. I haven't pvped in well over a month on any other shard besides Chessy, but as far as I can recall, all the 2.0 chars I remember were blue (not orange or red). Things must have changed over the past month.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So does this mean "Oh snap, people are in Despise here. We need to switch shards to do spawns!"

Hypocrite much? Ok.

Not even going to mention how many times you tried to use the "Tamer" card on me when you are in my faction. *Rolls eyes*

Just stop being a board warrior, and finish your characters. Catch the beat down. Run back to Catskills (Because we beat you off of GL, your home, because we can stat you there). Your in for a rude awakening coming to Chesapeake sir.

Please do hurry on the character development though.
The only thing you beat off was.... bleh, I'll control myself.

I'll check back periodically to see if you can come up with anything worth responding to.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I dont know you but I thinnk I love you.....but if you eat one of Nas's sammichs...ill kill you personally

N

Nastia Cross

I dont know you but I thinnk I love you.....but if you eat one of Nas's sammichs...ill kill you personally
Deacon! I've got a nice sammich reserved for you, but you have to come get it. *wink*

As for Charlotte, you leave him out of this. Someone had to take your place eventually...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I haven't pvped in well over a month on any other shard besides Chessy, but as far as I can recall, all the 2.0 chars I remember were blue (not orange or red). Things must have changed over the past month.
3 RUOH all blue, 3 2.0 all red, 1 broli dead

(correction, 2 ruoh blue with one of their guild alliance members that is blue)

O

onthefifty

boy lox,

you sure no how to get that warm and fuzzy feeling out of people.

lynk,

whats ur guild name sir?

also as u dont work 2nd shift at the gas station (3rd shift maybe) i would think you won't see people on much. foa and uhoh usually dont get rolling most nite's till midnite...

*wonders if all this posturing is a bunch of hot air*

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

boy lox,

you sure no how to get that warm and fuzzy feeling out of people.

lynk,

whats ur guild name sir?

also as u dont work 2nd shift at the gas station (3rd shift maybe) i would think you won't see people on much. foa and uhoh usually dont get rolling most nite's till midnite...

*wonders if all this posturing is a bunch of hot air*
**Flex** I'm good like that. Everyone loves Lox! (I was going for the everyone loves Raymond thing there)

3 RUOH all blue, 3 2.0 all red, 1 broli dead

(correction, 2 ruoh blue with one of their guild alliance members that is blue)
At Gareth's request, I won't quote the picture. BUT!!

You state it was 3v2 right? Everyone believe LYNK! LOX IS A BIG LIAR! WE PWNED THEM 3v2!!

You are Charles, right?

Rowen Aboat is in your guild, right?

DaddyLongStroke is in your guild, right?

If he wasn't there, how is his bar lit up? LOL.

Screen shots never lie, right Lynk?

PS: Wasn't this the same fight you claimed to kill us like 3v12 or something? LOL.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

At Gareth's request, I won't quote the picture. BUT!!

You state it was 3v2 right? Everyone believe LYNK! LOX IS A BIG LIAR! WE PWNED THEM 3v2!!

You are Charles, right?

Rowen Aboat is in your guild, right?

DaddyLongStroke is in your guild, right?

If he wasn't there, how is his bar lit up? LOL.

Screen shots never lie, right Lynk?
... are you serious?

Re-read and then edit your post clown. I clearly posted that there was three of you and three of us, and that broli (one of your three) died.

WTF do I type with a stutter or something?

EDIT** You dont have to browse my photo bucket, Lox was nice enough to post the link to his destruction.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks for showing everyone all the pics of you getting your teeth kicked in and me killing a house hider :thumbsup:

M

Mr Moosestache

Seriously, people should just play the game and let the fights talk for themselves.

One thing though, Lynk you DID make a post saying (Since the post has since been removed ;I'll have to improvise.) "Lox since I never see your guild on, your to much of a "box" (That should be fine right? Box is a good word.) to log on Catskills, we are coming to Chessy to run you off a 3-4th shard." Now, you are saying this:

Originally Posted by Lynk:

You are quite the narcissist. I find it funny that you think you played that heavy of a role in our choice of Chesapeake as the next server.
Based off the first statement it seems to me that they did play a big role in you coming here.

Ironhide would also like to input, that now, TB is looking pretty weak.

S

Spector_Napa

This should be hands down voted best post of 2009. GIVE THE MAN A REWARD!!!

S

Spector_Napa

I'm going to be careful with my words, I hate insulting people who clearly have a learning disability.

3 days of scouting showed that TB had the least amount of presence in fel.

THEREFORE - TB is the chosen one.
Your clueless on how to scout a server arnt you? u really think 3 days is long enough to get a proper read on a shard? and i bet u spent what all of 10 minutes each day? This is laughable. How anyone can follow or accept you as a leader is beyond me.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Your clueless on how to scout a server arnt you? u really think 3 days is long enough to get a proper read on a shard? and i bet u spent what all of 10 minutes each day? This is laughable. How anyone can follow or accept you as a leader is beyond me.
Another fan, how cute.

I'll just call you "that nobody guy".

M

Mr Moosestache

This the right size Gareth? (Don't let your mind wander down that road either buddy.)

T

truss

I have 3 beards! yeah think about it!

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Deacon! I've got a nice sammich reserved for you, but you have to come get it. *wink*

As for Charlotte, you leave him out of this. Someone had to take your place eventually...
Sweetie I can understand having a little fling while im gone, but dont worry daddys coming home eventually.....tell broli to pack his **** :)

C

CharlotteCuuhlhourne

Sweeties, this post has become pretty large. It may be time to reset this topic and start fresh. Not that I mind all of this dirty talk, but it'd be nice to have a nice, fresh topic before tonight's fights liven up the board :heart:

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

what comes after what what?

Sir I do believe its...."in the butt"......perhaps sang by a crazy ex contracting the mexican mafia.....WHOOPISE DOOPSIE KEVIN!!!!!

T

truss

ironhide is a sick sick man!

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Thats because most of them have hiding! A few eq's would of revealed a whole new story for you! :thumbsup:

C

CharlotteCuuhlhourne

Tonight UHOH's beauty shone through so brightly that we defeated the harrower! FOA tried to raid, but only a few of them had hearts beautiful enough to show up. Like a perfect snowflake, their resistance was both beautiful and fleeting. We defeated the harrower, and to the beautiful victors go the beautiful spoils!

Gaze at its splendor, the Beautiful Charlotte Cuuhlhourne's Beautiful Skull Pole! Behold how massive and long it is! I'm going to find a nice spot to polish it and put it on display for everyone to see! :heart:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

2.0, You said you would be on today (yesterday? Whatever) It is wednesday! We even popped a Harrower in your honor.. But you didn't come. :thumbdown:

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

*LOCKED*
Cleaning. Do people need a copy of the rules for your parents to sign and send back to me?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Chessy's fight it out PvP Style Thread III

-Posting pictures or talking about your Greater Dragon is not PvP.

-Posting pictures over and over of the same thing is annoying don't be that guy.

-Posting pictures with special modifications. The biggest infraction I can find will be given.

-Whining is not welcome. This is Chesapeake.

-Not accepting a duel from another pvper is highly frowned upon...*Cough*...*Cough*

-Hiding in your yew house and snapping a picture is not PvP

-Try to at least make your picture a decent size!!!

-Keep Nastia Cross's sammiches to yourself

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Re: Chessy's fight it out PvP Style Thread III

~Antzy~Pantz~

Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
Thats because most of them have hiding! A few eq's would of revealed a whole new story for you!

CharlotteCuuhlhourne

Tonight UHOH's beauty shone through so brightly that we defeated the harrower! FOA tried to raid, but only a few of them had hearts beautiful enough to show up. Like a perfect snowflake, their resistance was both beautiful and fleeting. We defeated the harrower, and to the beautiful victors go the beautiful spoils!

Gaze at its splendor, the Beautiful Charlotte Cuuhlhourne's Beautiful Skull Pole! Behold how massive and long it is! I'm going to find a nice spot to polish it and put it on display for everyone to see!

Bombastic Fail
2.0, You said you would be on today (yesterday? Whatever) It is wednesday! We even popped a Harrower in your honor.. But you didn't come.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just a heads up - if you pop a harrower at 2am we will never show up.

We just want to fight.

We'll of course scout to raid, but if all you want to do is hold a choke point with para fields, winders, withers, etc, etc, that's fine. We'll just move on to the next shard. That's why we play more than one.

I had some things that prevented me from playing last night, so most of them just worked skills.

C

CharlotteCuuhlhourne

We just want to fight.

We'll of course scout to raid, but if all you want to do is hold a choke point with para fields, winders, withers, etc, etc, that's fine. We'll just move on to the next shard. That's why we play more than one.

I had some things that prevented me from playing last night, so most of them just worked skills.
Honey, you may not enjoy PvP on Chessy with us, then. UHOH loves taking champ spawns, and we ALSO love withers, choke points and essence of wind! You may find us at the gate from time to time, but usually we get our giggles holding the island or raiding.

Understand that I'm only talking about UHOH, so you can still get physical with MOB or FOA at the gate if they're up for it, but you'll usually have to head into the champ spawns to find us.

Even if we don't see you at the 2am harrowers, sweetie, here's hoping your guild gets their skills up so we can get down and dirty at the 10pm-12am spawns :heart:!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

We just want to fight.

FYI: Harrower was at 11:30. Tell GS we said Hi.

And PS:

You whine when people run off screen from your syncs, but..

A choke is all about syncing on one target? Hold with fields then push out or target sync, right?

N

Nastia Cross

The harrower last night was certainly not at 2am because I was asleep by then. Stratics reporter Morpheus Mardox was there so I'm sure you'll be seeing a report from him soon. :thumbsup:

P.S. I logged on and was at the harrower just to welcome you to Chessy.. its not nice to stand someone up. *pout*

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

A choke is all about syncing on one target? Hold with fields then push out or target sync, right?
I think its more about casting fields constantly and area effect. It's ok man, not everyone is cut out for open field fights.

C

Chaosy

If that's all you think a choke is, then I'd be surprised if you won a quarter of your grinder fights.

There's a lot more to it, and strategy depends on templates, individuals, and whether or not your guild and/or the opposing guild is in factions. Choke points also favor certain templates over others as well, whereas in an open field you're more on equal ground.

*shrugs*

Just my $0.02

A

AutobotArmyFTW

Lol what a stupid argument anyways.
I am bringing a guild to pvp!
*omg realli? *pops harry**
I didnt want to fight at your stupid harry,
*I thought you came to fight?*
I did but not where 90% of pvp is
*o i c*

Lynk if you came to chessy to be a gate hero, Congrats, take the stupid gate, there is no honor in killing a bunch of ****ty kids at the gate over and over again. Although thats all chessy has had to offer for yearssssss.

LYNK THE YEW GATE HERO HAS COME TO CHESEAPEAKE! WOOO!

As for the rest of you, LACS COOL, BAUBLES IS COOL, NAS IS COOL, CHARLOTTE YOUR COOL EVEN THOUGH I PROBABLY THINK YOUR BAD AND DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE, IDK DEACON (BAHAHAHA), GARETH. NEXT TIME MAKE IT A PVP POST THNX, LOX omgmicatsthrownupbii, SOLUS ... Duel? BAhahahahahaha jkk.

( ) ( )
(=' , '=)
(^^)(^^)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

*o i c*

Lynk if you came to chessy to be a gate hero, Congrats, take the stupid gate, there is no honor in killing a bunch of ****ty kids at the gate over and over again. Although thats all chessy has had to offer for yearssssss.

As for the rest of you, LACS COOL, BAUBLES IS COOL, NAS IS COOL, CHARLOTTE YOUR COOL EVEN THOUGH I PROBABLY THINK YOUR BAD AND DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE, IDK DEACON (BAHAHAHA), GARETH. NEXT TIME MAKE IT A PVP POST THNX, LOX omgmicatsthrownupbii, SOLUS ... Duel? BAhahahahahaha jkk.

( ) ( )
(=' , '=)
(^^)(^^)
lol only 3 of my guys are ready, and I wasn't even on last night.

You're just another chump whos gonna get dropped.

'OMG LYNK YOU DONT WANT TO CAST PARA FIELDS NAD POISN FIELD S FOR TOW HOURS OMG BNADD'

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

*o i c*

( ) ( )
(=' , '=)
(^^)(^^)

oh ironhide......you silly lil man......see you around pickle park....k buddy? :)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

If that's all you think a choke is, then I'd be surprised if you won a quarter of your grinder fights.

There's a lot more to it, and strategy depends on templates, individuals, and whether or not your guild and/or the opposing guild is in factions. Choke points also favor certain templates over others as well, whereas in an open field you're more on equal ground.

*shrugs*

Just my $0.02
Trust me Chaosy, I am well aware. I call for my guild at fights, but he is either bad at choke points, simply thinks "OMG 0NLI P3OPL3 W1TH L33T H@X CH0K3 F1GHT!", or maybe... meh.

So ANYWAYS, Lynk comes to our shard (Claiming in one post he is going to come and own us, then in another stating I am a narcassist thinking my guild or myself had any barring (Sp?) on his decision. Fine. Whatever.

But we believe (On Chesapeake, and I can say for most guilds, it's like this) in fighting over something (Being able to kill your opponent and do the champ uncontested, ruling a champ spawn area, forcing people out, etc.), and not an area where people can teleport on banks, and run in houses, and use guards, Server Hop, etcetc. (Which BTW, if anyone plays GL & Cats, is all way too common.)

Which is ironic, because he said we hide in guards (Not even mentioning, he "scouted" us and didnt see us ever, so how does he know if we are blues or reds right?) Then joins OUR faction (If he joined SL/COM/MIN, he could fight us anywhere), and NOT WANTING to fight at champ spawn areas (No Guards, Running 24/7, Server Lines, Houses, ETC.) Hmm. Ironic indeed.

PS: What was your excuse for joining OUR faction on Catskills again?

PSS: We don't do bases/sigils and whatnot here. But, even if we did, you wouldn't come to the fight, since it would turn into a chokepoint, right?

PSSS: If you hate chokepoints, you are really gonna hate FPD. That's there strongest asset, and will run you into it 24/7. So are you not gonna fight them either?

A

AutobotArmyFTW

lol only 3 of my guys are ready, and I wasn't even on last night.

You're just another chump whos gonna get dropped.

'OMG LYNK YOU DONT WANT TO CAST PARA FIELDS NAD POISN FIELD S FOR TOW HOURS OMG BNADD'
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Well I brought a guild of Two people to Chessy when it [was active], Congrats on having three. Want to make another excuse for the crowd? I'm not even TB or UHOH and I still think your a moron. I bet FPD > 2.o0oOoo0o0oOo0oOoo0o <- GET IT 'CAUSE YOU'LL BE A GHOST AND I DON'T HAVE SS, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

V

Vortimer

Staches need to come out of retirement and put an end to this.

V

Vortimer

Yo damn right!

Lac??

Status
Not open for further replies.