• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "Baby it's cold outside, lets stay indoors and babble" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlackCobra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Afternoon all.
I'm on Feathermoon US, working on my 4 70s, my 61, and my Gnome Hunter(tm).

Starting to finally find time to squeee some UO back in there

G

Someone was talking about that in IRC, but I wasn't paying a lot of attention...
One of the few times I wasn't glued to the back of a flying creature, on a flight path that was about as far as it possibly could be from "as the crow flies"...

Of course, it's bad.
But it's going to be one of these completely unpredictable things.
But, you've got to feel sorry for them...

G

Garrison Darker

Morning.
TGIF etc. etc.

Not feeling very Xmassy yet, perhaps a nice blanket of snow would do the trick.

I

imported_Seasseragh

Morning!

And thumbs up for snow, didn´t have any to mention last year, sooo...

G

you lot can keep your snow. I hate the stuff.

Can't stay on my feet in it. Cold, wet, bruised rear and sprained wrist from falling in it not my idea of fun.

G

Shivering Isles arrived, but no battle chest! >.<
If it doesn't arrive tomorrow, then this is going to be an unhappy Kimi

I

imported_Seasseragh

<blockquote><hr>

Shivering Isles arrived, but no battle chest! &gt;.&lt;
If it doesn't arrive tomorrow, then this is going to be an unhappy Kimi

[/ QUOTE ]

*scratches between ears* awwww, poor Kimi...

G

goodmorning

Magincia gate is sending you to random gates, one of which isn't on the list. But I've got to go out this morning so I don't have time to play with it to try to get there.

G

well, I played with it for a little while, but after going to Moonglow 5 times in a row I had to give up.

S

SilentFoxXy

It is poodling down, freezing and condensation filled, It is dank, dark and eerie

It is - Southern UK, Europe

Geddit EA??:- EUROPA = Europe = GMT ish, PST = USA based= 8 pm ET = 2am Europa- Final exciting event - 8pm EST- ZZZzzzZZzzzzzzz 2am....Oh that I could play from 10 am thru to 4 pm every day - I tried, I failed-Doohh - I missed it.

Ahhh, 1 good thing- Tickled my tickly bone for PvP..- Fight Night-- yeahy:

Go Europa!! Success/ Success = Maginca Town fair over Christmas, wheeee, look what you reds woulda missed- chucking snow balls at folks, hitting a thingy, and finding a thingy under another thingy- now you see why we wanted to save Maginca.

And for a little bit of sparkle in the damp wet air of seaside resorts in winter- Firework Wands that work in UO and not just KR - Wheeeee Oh, didnt we have those before KR??- Ah well, still Wheeeee, hang on, isnt fireworks night Nov 5th-- No not when its EST , folk never heard of Guy Fawkes- Guy who- oh the silly dolly thing you burn as a pagan ritual you mean....Snowball fights- Yipppeeeeee

And still it Poodles, and gets wetter, and danker.... But wait, I can go play, can go live my alter ego, yeahhhy, dooh its about to snow.....:):)

Hope this is babbling- if not I consider myself suitably chastised.

G

It works

Welcome to the Babble

Afternoon all!
The weather sucks, and my WoW hasn't arrived

I

imported_Coppelia

Lil' mistake today.
I was 105.5 Taming, I took my guarranted gain and insisted to have two more gains. But I was tired of taming unicorns in loop. I couldn't wait more for the firesteed. Several years of waiting. Sooo I'll get the two gains in order to make it bind later, I decide to seek for a firesteed.
I open the hunter's guide and see which stats and skills are good. Then I go to Fire dungeon. After a few firesteeds I had to kill because they weren't nice, I find one not too bad, so I stable it. But I'm short on stable slots and in order to continue taming with my nightmare I get my trained cat out. No problem, I'm back in Fire dungeon and after a moment I finally find a nice firesteed.
I come back to stables and I need to switch the previous firesteed with the new one. So I release my cat, claim one of my white wolves and stable my nightmare. Then I claim the first firesteed and... I release it.
The firesteed killed the cat before I was able to peace it.

I killed the mean firesteed, but I lost my trained cat.

It's sad, it already had 34 HP. I'm finished with kitty raising now. I'll focus on my squirrel and my white wolves (one is 90ish and the other 85ish).
Voila.

G

no sunday babble? is everyone trapped in the void place with no way out now?

G

g'morning all.

busy day yesterday, youngest brought his new gf to dinner and his best mate got burgled.

G

Perhaps it´s quiet because we have all been caught by the christmas bug. I even considered baking today - and that haven´t happened since... well, last December...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Perhaps it´s quiet because we have all been caught by the christmas bug. I even considered baking today - and that haven´t happened since... well, last December...

[/ QUOTE ]the christmas bug for me mainly seems to involve finding the dead bulbs...

G

Good morning

The title of this thread is becoming more apt by the day.
Brrrrrrr!

I

imported_Seasseragh

So true!

I guess Kimi´s WoW finally arrived, she´s unusually quiet

K

Kayne

IM BACK, I MISSED YOU ALL

sorry i know its shouting but im excited to finally be back

G

Off out today. Little grandson is in his first school play.

Going to re-visit a sensation I haven't had for 20 years, the one you get from sitting on kiddie's chairs in a primary school. Numb bum syndrome

G

It's always cold in primary school halls, even mid summer

Afternoon all, and welcome back Kayne

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all babblers!

I have that typical thing this time of year, flu or something. Usually I get it when I lower the guard around Christmas. You know when you finally relax a bit you get all kind of illnesses etc. Or maybe you don`t, but thats what always happens with me. I usually get ill during vacations.. sigh. Anyway, I might be well and fit on Christmas eve this year. Yay!

Playing some UO, wathing some "Bones" on DVD and generally feel sorry for myself and waiting for spring.

It IS cold isn`t it.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Ooooo.....another Bones fan.................

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally hooked, complete with sink and all. I really can`t remember the last time an US-produced TV series made me this addicted. Oh wait, I can. B5

Status
Not open for further replies.