• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Garen

Stealthers are the ****aroaches of pvp. Don't need to say much.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

hey voodu. You suck at UO. and at the end of the day your still only a stealther. thx.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually i dont have stealth on my guy.

but thanks anyways.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why all the hatred on what type of class someone plays???? They play it just as I play a pally fencer, ron you play a mage/dexer, philos plays a mage. Aislin plays a dexxer. Well all have our template that we like playing. If you comfortable playing a mage play it. If you like playing a hiding fencer/archer or whatever you are, play it. Dont hate becuase they killed your or one of you buddies and you could not stand over them and talk [censored].

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

hey voodu. You suck at UO. and at the end of the day your still only a stealther. thx.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually i dont have stealth on my guy.

but thanks anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh thats right you just "PvAFK" when you pwn those macroers

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha Ron. Dont hate the man for that. I killed one back in the day that had about 1m worth of ingots and gems by time I got done with him.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

oh thats right you just "PvAFK" when you pwn those macroers

[/ QUOTE ]

thats funny, you wernt afk when i pwn'd your ass.

i think im at 23 kills for the week.
which isnt bad for a lone assassin.
and that includes 2 farmers.
the rest are all your alliance girlfriends and other pvp guilds in fel. Well i shouldnt say that, i did have a nice run on PAS guys earlier in the week, they are like those little snacks ya get at parties, ya cant stop with just one, ya kill one and ya just gotta kill a few more!

so your only insulting yourself here brother.
but no, really, keep it coming.
some day you'll figure out this whole assassin thing and realise how stupid you are sounding.
or maybe ya wont, i have in all honesty given up hope for something even remotelly close to active brain thought on your part.

*inserts stick into bee hive and gives it a good swishing movement*

that does remind me, i checked out your blog a while back, there was this pic of you and Charlie's paperdolls side by side and you were dressed identical... and that soooooo reminded me of this jerry springer episode i saw where these gay lovers dressed the same.
i had a good giggle over that.

A

ApollyonDA

dang VooDooDoo, he is the gay one, but YOU are the one 'giggling'.......

Dyv

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

and that soooooo reminded me of this jerry springer episode i saw where these gay lovers dressed the same.
i had a good giggle over that.

[/ QUOTE ]

More like a football team you idiot.

and you pwn me? HAHA. I would challenge you to a duel but i know you wont accept.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

some day you'll figure out this whole assassin thing and realise how stupid you are sounding.

[/ QUOTE ]

you aren't an assasin, your playing a video game, and in this video game you play, you hide from others and kill them when they are weak because you cant compete on a normal level.

K

KalInEx

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

you aren't an assasin, your playing a video game, and in this video game you play, you hide from others and kill them when they are weak because you cant compete on a normal level.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ron, you guys zerg because you cant compete on a normal level. I'm glad you can relate to that. Your signature makes Jim J. Bullock weep.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

More like a football team you idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, your playing a video game, your not playing football (wow dosnt that sound like we've heard that somewere before... oh ya, you just said that to me, hahha, how ironic)

well, unless your talking about "more like playing football" as in you like to slap each others ass's and shower together.... well that i can believe.

"go deep ron, go deep!!!"

<blockquote><hr>

I would challenge you to a duel but i know you wont accept.

[/ QUOTE ]
i was out all last night.
tussled with KQ for a good hour in destard, that was a hell of a good time, i think even they would agree to that!
then 3F and OKPK or whatever they are called zerged in, played with them for a few minutes.
but i did get a nice duel off on one of the 3F.
i killed her, then 8 of them killed me.
(and people wonder why people dont duel in fel anymore)

but i had a hell of a fun night.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

Ron, you guys zerg because you cant compete on a normal level. I'm glad you can relate to that.

[/ QUOTE ]
duel?

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what does sexual preference have to do with me owning you guys?

(and no, im not gay. sorry boys.)

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i cant honestlly think of a time ive died to you ron.

oh well, this was fun.

that was my weekend of posting, back to playing for the week.

L

Lizzo

Im sure everyone in this game has killed me, but I'm not complaining. =&gt;

G

3F:
Good fight(s) tonight in Fire/Depise/Terra/Star Room.
Most fun I've had in awhile.

P

Philos

<blockquote><hr>

3F:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, Lith. It was fun. It got better when it wasn't just me and Mcknight taking on all 13 of you or whatever it was. The even numbers lead to some good fights. And even though I heard what Turk was telling Falcon... and I found it fairly annoying... I still had a good time.

P

Philos

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

3F:

[/ QUOTE ]

...taking on all 13 of you or whatever it was...

[/ QUOTE ]

Weren't more than 8 of us either and rarely in a tight pack like you guys. You had pretty good teamwork... for the most part.

T

Trinsauce

I'll tell u guys why we win juss about everytime we tussle... I've noticed in the short time that I've been able to play the past few weeks (ginormous raise at work has kept me from playing more) that our enemies don't stay together...

MOO for example: Big Perm, Decius, and Harry Potted would rather stay alive via running and hiding down some halls in Terra than stay and heal their fellow guildmates...

EFL u guys gave us a pretty nice fight last night... I joined in for the last hour and a half and had a blast... Gotta get use to playing a straight mage again... So use to playing Riverwind and casting pain spike to keep people from running a marathon race... Nabbed 45k from those fights... Lookin forward to fighting ya again maybe tonight...

Word of advise tho is stay together more often and u will win more often... trust in each other to cross heal and u will win... I put my full trust in Waka and most of the other alliance members that I won't run during a fight cause they will heal me and vise versa...

I

imported_TurboTimmy

<blockquote><hr>

Word of advise tho is stay together more often and u will win more often... trust in each other to cross heal and u will win... I put my full trust in Waka and most of the other alliance members that I won't run during a fight cause they will heal me and vise versa...

[/ QUOTE ]

aww thats just so nice trin

L

Lizzo

It's true tho, how many crazy horny PVP crazed boys have tried to get you naked? hmm?

G

i only took one screenshot of last night and it was when we were doing very very well, that fight last night was most likley the funnest, we had teamspeak very quiet and we were calling targets which made it good teamwork all together. We had a lot of fun!

N

NoXYoSoX

Ya we win some we lose some..but i gotta give it up to us. We kicked arse that night.

C

Calell

I must uber suck because I don't recall anyone trying. And if they have I guess I've mentally blocked it?... lol

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

MOO for example: Big Perm, Decius, and Harry Potted would rather stay alive via running and hiding down some halls in Terra than stay and heal their fellow guildmates...

[/ QUOTE ]
lol are you kidding me? when its 15v3 how the [censored] can we even put up a fight or x heal when you guys have 5 people to cast on each of us. You really need to stop posting trinsauce.

P

Philos

I don't know if you guys noticed, but we were just being stupid at that point. It was just me and Mandrake. Rikku wasn't in vent or anything. I just ran in after McK was dead to save him lol... and then we led you all through the spawn to our secret underground layer... except we all died trying to get through the spawn... we were howling we were laughing so hard... or maybe I was... well... anyways, when it was 2v8 me and mck had the most fun I think.

G

no actually that was during the beginning of the fight, after that we got beat back into dessert by some OKPK, 3F, and waka.

G

In Game PK Hit List:

1) Quenchant
2) Dor-got her
3) Kimi Mori
4) Leurnid Hand
5) Drizzt the PK Hunter

If you know where these people live in the game please give me a rune

G

I kill G.I. Joes with a rocket launcher and proceed to say pancake DOWN!!!!!!

I

imported_Garen

This thread took off today. I took a glance at it from work and couldn't wait to get home and read all the trash.

To bad some dork had to delete all the posts.

A

ApollyonDA

Let me just recap it all for you.....

merow ffft ffft
blah blah blah
Moonchild Sucks!!!!!!

Hope that helps
Dyv

G

it was all uselees [censored] and pancakes. That [censored] needed to be deleted.

G

actually dev it was more like this,

[censored] you
[censored] her
[censored] him
[censored] EVERYONE.

i don't blame them for deleting the posts it had nothing to do with pvp and second it was about some chick stealing an account, maybe we should have a cat fight thread lol.

ScareKrow [=T=] Team ScareKrow

G

[censored] [censored] [censored] balls [censored] [censored] pancake [censored] you [censored] ****s

T

Trinsauce

Quick question... How many people have gotten the pleasure of padding their bank boxes courtesy of the return of Jalisco and I work at Sonic???

I musta made 70k off that pair yesterday... Keep the donations to a minimum tho please...

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Quick question... How many people have gotten the pleasure of padding their bank boxes courtesy of the return of Jalisco and I work at Sonic???

I musta made 70k off that pair yesterday... Keep the donations to a minimum tho please...

[/ QUOTE ]
At least they play reds. All i see is you hugging guard zone until you can gank somebody.

T

Trinsauce

I think u need to let ur rollers loose Big Perm... They're ****kin with ur brain... I've been playing a red a hell of a lot longer than u have kiddo... and for ur knowledge the ONLY reason I don't play a red currently is cause I'm on a new computer and haven't set the macros on that char yet so choke on my walNUTS kiddo...

Guard zone hugging??? That's funny cause I do the majority of my fighting chasing u back into 3 different houses at Brit gate... once again know ur roll and drink a hot glass of stfu clown... sit down and get the fucc off my nuts...

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

I think u need to let ur rollers loose Big Perm... They're ****kin with ur brain... I've been playing a red a hell of a lot longer than u have kiddo... and for ur knowledge the ONLY reason I don't play a red currently is cause I'm on a new computer and haven't set the macros on that char yet so choke on my walNUTS kiddo...

Guard zone hugging??? That's funny cause I do the majority of my fighting chasing u back into 3 different houses at Brit gate... once again know ur roll and drink a hot glass of stfu clown... sit down and get the fucc off my nuts...

[/ QUOTE ]
lololol getting a little worked up? You didn't set macros on your red but you set them on your 3 blues why's that? I mean come on it takes 5 minutes to set macros. Also at the gate I will gladly fight anybody 1v1 at the gate but since I'm usually the only red at the gate I get ganked by all you ******* who can't play a red. Last the only person I see hugging nuts is you :&gt;

G

Ill 1 v 1 you I have nothing better to do. Name the time and place I can always use more practice.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Ill 1 v 1 you I have nothing better to do. Name the time and place I can always use more practice.

[/ QUOTE ]
k hit me up 250350913

I

imported_TurboTimmy

<blockquote><hr>

mage dueling for gold. icq me 124031738

minimum 500k bets.

[/ QUOTE ]

me first ron ill go 5 million

Status
Not open for further replies.