• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sgt.Slaughter-

im the best pvper on sonoma. end of story, if i wasnt scamed outta orny hom and bokuto id be out there pwning all you low life wanna be pvpers!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmmm. For some reason the name sounds familiar. Maybe name off some of your other chars and I might know who you are Mr. One Post man.

S

Sgt.Slaughter-

hmm im the best of the best of the best, if you dont know Sgt.Slaughter then you dont pvp Or You do but you stay in tram and pvp with pas. once You decide to step out of tram and come to fel then you decide to come to my play grounds.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently I do PvP in Tram with my red. Owe well. Maybe some alts and I might know you. The name sounds really familiar though.

I

imported_Garen

Ok people, you no longer have to be limited to this thread and have your post stalked by carebear moderators. Take a moment to check it out. You don't even need to register to reply to threads and we have our own forum for Sonoma.

http://www.cobrasbistro.com/

C

Calell

<blockquote><hr>

im the best pvper on sonoma. end of story, if i wasnt scamed outta orny hom and bokuto id be out there pwning all you low life wanna be pvpers!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...this is the absolute best post I've read in a long time...I needed a good laugh! lol And point of reference, utter stupidity deserves a fair bit of scamming... haha

K

Kal Vas Flam

lol what a joke lol best mage hahahahha ss you been droped to much on your head

S

Sgt.Slaughter-

<blockquote><hr>

lol what a joke lol best mage hahahahha ss you been droped to much on your head

[/ QUOTE ]
this comming from kal? [lol] seriously you are nothing without the alliance so please stfu, and go play in traffic okay?

K

Kal Vas Flam

ss you are by far the worst mage and you shouldent even be in this allience ok but so why dont you go get scammed out of a hom orny and a bokuto again ok bud.... you dumb noob

G

I para field better then God himself and his lovely son Jesus. Just thought everyone should know that

P.S. Im also real good at e fielding (or energy fielding for those who dont know what an e field is) and that friends is what real pvp is.........thats what real pvp is.

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could have fooled me I thought real pvp was 10 guilds in one alliance.

WTFOWNED

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to point something out. People say I guild hop, but atleast I guild hop into guilds that aren't apart of a big ass alliance. I have to take this time to point and laugh at the people who always go into the biggest guilds, just so they can have someone watch their ass.

I've seen people hop from the cop alliance to the fel alliance to the Waka/3F zerg [censored].

Funny after all the time I've figured out why there's alot just one more flash in the pan alliance after another, because they can't die if no one has enough guts to stand alone.

What brings this on? Well I was chased through brit gate tonight on Gnome by atleast 7 S1N and Waka. I found it hilarious that even though they had the numbers, Gnome was taken down by a para/ai/para/ai/para/DP/Para/fs.

Just wondered what people's views are on jumpin ship to stay with the numbers...

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

thats because you have no resisting spells.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to say it, but he is right. Also if it took 7 to kill him pretty sad on that alliances part.

Got a question though. What kinds of resists do u usually see on a PvPers suit. Do most have all 70s or are they usually a lil bit lower. I doing some testing to see exactly what kind of weapon I want to use on my guy.

I

imported_Garen

It doesn't take 7 people to kill someone.

I could easily run away from 10 people. When they finally gank me, saying it took 10 of them to kill me is ********.

K

kleptobyte

Garen, I still think the point he's trying to make that allying 75% of felluca to stroke your ego is no impressive feat.

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

thats because you have no resisting spells.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good assumption but I have 115. =/

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Moonchild, its time for a duel, the winner will post screen shots here. hows that sound?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Moonchild, its time for a duel, the winner will post screen shots here. hows that sound?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Ron. I have tried to duel him before. Given him times and dates numerous times. He just refuses to duel me on a character that I am good at playing. Its such a shame I just blow at a mage or I would fight him on that. Well speaking of, I prolly will, and will post color pictures!!!

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ron, I tried to deul with you all. What I got was ganked on foot by 4 of your allies.....you guys are lame.

You hide in lage packs. Grow a sack and be billy badass with 10 guys or stfu.....really. You're little schoolyard "we hide is a large sack of people and we own sonoma" crap is getting pathetic. It's pixels, numbers and there's zero skill or challenge in ganking 3v1, 4v1 or 8v1. What facilitates that is the shear fact that you've allied 75% of felluca and you pretend like it's something else.

Deul you? You'd probably beat me and who cares. I never claimed to be the best, the point is that I'm not a sissy that has to ally the entire shard so I can strut around with my toon and act like that means anything real. Sure, you play well, but you have no spine. You all say "it's just a game" yet it's so important to you to stack the odds and prevent an ego bruise. Pretending it's anything less than a shear numbers game is a joke and you're on the verge of not only shaming yourself but the genes of the people who made you by saying it's anything different. Your father should have taught you there's more to being a man than hiding behind a load of people and running your mouth.

Own the shard without all the meatshields, or is it that you're scared of the possibility that you actually get challenged and *GASP* that you might lose? Or is it that you fear an actual challenge.

There's no challenge in running numbers Ron, yet that's where you've lived since you came to Sonoma. Challenge yourself and quit being such a pathetic joke....in other words.....grow a spine and stfu....everyone's tired of your spin.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey Idiot, you have never tried to duel me. Brit gate isnt a dueling zone. Sorry you were wtfpwnganked. Please ICQ me, 124031738, we can go to jehlom farms and have a 1v1 no funny business pure mage duel. Don't make more excuses you pothetic newblet. DUEL ME.

K

kleptobyte

I give,......you win the deul but your still weak for zerging.

I

imported_Garen

I was being ganked by Ron and his groupies today. I asked for a duel and none of them responded. That's the 3rd night in a row that nobody has accepted.

So far I've only gotten one duel by a guy who either scripts spell distruption or has spent the last 4 years practicing timing his spells.

Oh yea, had one other duel with Zarconiaus but that doesn't count because he kicked my ass.

G

Ive said many times ill duel anyone. Its not my fault no one takes me up on it and then they come out saying we only zerg. my offer still stands (not saying im good or anything but how are you supposed to get better)

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

oh really? i didnt even fight anywhere today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ron. Whos character is named "Return of Ron" and is in Waka. My first thought was you. Is it someone else??? I very curious.

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

I was being ganked by Ron and his groupies today. I asked for a duel and none of them responded. That's the 3rd night in a row that nobody has accepted.

So far I've only gotten one duel by a guy who either scripts spell distruption or has spent the last 4 years practicing timing his spells.

Oh yea, had one other duel with Zarconiaus but that doesn't count because he kicked my ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Garen....that's only part of it. The most pathetic point is that their alliance comprises 75% of felluca and they try to say that their "dominence" is a result of skill. Funny how most of them run 1v1, call their friends in for the gank or sprint back to the herd whenever they are challenged. I can just hear their TS.....OMG IT'S MOONCHILD!!!! While 7 of them race to get the 7v1 on me....lol It's weak.

Mostly the old school sonoma who flipped to the 3f side were the OG sissies who couldn't stand losing to wand slinging asian style pvpers. They couldn't beat them so they joined em. That's kind of where this whole "flop to the winning team" philosophy originated. Turbo Timmy, Monster, Trinity, Hamburglar, Steve Phoenixx and the rest of that crowd got tired of getting thier tushies handed to them by the wanding/chugging 3F'ers so they finally flopped cause they had no sack and couldn't stand a challenge so they orginiated the lopsidedness to begin with. When the banwagoning meatshields joined in (EFL and S1N) it became the zerg that it is now. Sure, there's a couple of decent players in that allaince but most of them are garbage/meatshields.

Where the rubber meets the road, however, is that huddling in a mass to protect your fragile toon ego is pretty laughable. It's a symptom of a weak self image and an avoidance of any real challenge....ultimately, it's an expression of weakness.

I may not be the best UO player ever but most people in that alliance run from me 1v1 and I don't even have one skill over 110. 90% of the kills they get on me are 2v1 or more (mostly more). However, I still have the sack to fight em outnumbered while they huddle in masses fighting 2 to 1 odds or better consistanly. I doubt many of them could do as well as I do playing pure UO, not relying on a gimp rig and with no "illegal" enhancements.

I callenge you all to split that alliance and make sonoma fun again cause as it stands right now, you all are just a glorified PVM/Spawning guild....much like PAS.

G

MEH HAHAA, HEHE, HOHOHO. hmmmmmm. pvp???? It's not about how many ppl you kill and with how many. It's about heart. You gotta have heart. What alot of u say is true in these threads but i'll agree, if u are here to play some highschool panzy foot play under the study hall table, then maybe you should understand the history. Especially in Fel. Well you see, ppl moved to sonoma a few years back and they were newbs. We all were newbs once. But then they got all the lil kiddies together and decided, ''hey, let's become ''leet'' *hate that word* and they made a guild. Then they brought their other classmates along with them. Then this group of fine youngsters, decided, hey '' let's take over!!!'' And everyone overlooked this. And the evil ugly monster grew outta control. Now look!!! IT'S COMPLETELY [censored]!!! Never before did we have 7 ppl atacking 1 guy. That was considered cowardly. So back then people had heart,respect, and yes u used to get ur ass handed to you but that was expected. You could go to the Y and laugh about it later. And sometimes you got ur stuff ganked. oh well. Now you have this like growing fungus of ''hehe let's be cool and show off our coolness'' It's has nuthing to do with pvp. It's not pvp anymore. It's how many ppl can I get to help me chase down 1 guy and take screenshots,drink mountain dews, and giggle about it at recess. I'm finished here. I stand alone and proud of it.

C

Calell

Say what you want, but understand that S1N was never a meatshield and never 'joined' the alliance. Raiden branched from 3F to create that guild because he cared about the players on Sonoma and people like me who wanted to learn to PvP. Now, what it has become since Raiden has real life to tend to, I agree is not what was intended. But pay attention to your history lesson and don't mislead people when you have no idea what your talking about. Thanks.

Oh, and sorry your account got banned. Great loot from the house tho!

R

RollinTheTweed

I'm a 6x ban veteran. Trying for my 5th perma ban, will it happen this year? Stay tuned to find out.

G

Who Cares!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. If i could use nukes in this game , i would. They need to make a new shard for all this stupidity. I'd call it ''Drama'' with free houses for all of ya. lol. Love u Dor. keep it real hun.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

Garen....that's only part of it. The most pathetic point is that their alliance comprises 75% of felluca and they try to say that their "dominence" is a result of skill. Funny how most of them run 1v1, call their friends in for the gank or sprint back to the herd whenever they are challenged. I can just hear their TS.....OMG IT'S MOONCHILD!!!! While 7 of them race to get the 7v1 on me....lol It's weak.

Mostly the old school sonoma who flipped to the 3f side were the OG sissies who couldn't stand losing to wand slinging asian style pvpers. They couldn't beat them so they joined em. That's kind of where this whole "flop to the winning team" philosophy originated. Turbo Timmy, Monster, Trinity, Hamburglar, Steve Phoenixx and the rest of that crowd got tired of getting thier tushies handed to them by the wanding/chugging 3F'ers so they finally flopped cause they had no sack and couldn't stand a challenge so they orginiated the lopsidedness to begin with. When the banwagoning meatshields joined in (EFL and S1N) it became the zerg that it is now. Sure, there's a couple of decent players in that allaince but most of them are garbage/meatshields.

Where the rubber meets the road, however, is that huddling in a mass to protect your fragile toon ego is pretty laughable. It's a symptom of a weak self image and an avoidance of any real challenge....ultimately, it's an expression of weakness.

I may not be the best UO player ever but most people in that alliance run from me 1v1 and I don't even have one skill over 110. 90% of the kills they get on me are 2v1 or more (mostly more). However, I still have the sack to fight em outnumbered while they huddle in masses fighting 2 to 1 odds or better consistanly. I doubt many of them could do as well as I do playing pure UO, not relying on a gimp rig and with no "illegal" enhancements.

I callenge you all to split that alliance and make sonoma fun again cause as it stands right now, you all are just a glorified PVM/Spawning guild....much like PAS.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a pothetic, pothetic soul.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a pothetic, pothetic soul.

[/ QUOTE ]

Psst Ron. It's "Pathetic".

K

kleptobyte

What's wrong Ron, nail it right on the head? The only thing that's pathetic is that you and your little circle jerk need a game to strut around like roosters in a hen house......that and the fact that you can't spell "pathetic".

PS, I could care less about pixel wealth......loot my house, but you'll still run from me in the field.

PPS. Be sure to tell me how it feels when your house of cards comes tumbling down.......LOL...quit UO maybe? LOL!!!!!

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

MEH HAHAA, HEHE, HOHOHO. hmmmmmm. pvp???? It's not about how many ppl you kill and with how many. It's about heart. You gotta have heart. What alot of u say is true in these threads but i'll agree, if u are here to play some highschool panzy foot play under the study hall table, then maybe you should understand the history. Especially in Fel. Well you see, ppl moved to sonoma a few years back and they were newbs. We all were newbs once. But then they got all the lil kiddies together and decided, ''hey, let's become ''leet'' *hate that word* and they made a guild. Then they brought their other classmates along with them. Then this group of fine youngsters, decided, hey '' let's take over!!!'' And everyone overlooked this. And the evil ugly monster grew outta control. Now look!!! IT'S COMPLETELY [censored]!!! Never before did we have 7 ppl atacking 1 guy. That was considered cowardly. So back then people had heart,respect, and yes u used to get ur ass handed to you but that was expected. You could go to the Y and laugh about it later. And sometimes you got ur stuff ganked. oh well. Now you have this like growing fungus of ''hehe let's be cool and show off our coolness'' It's has nuthing to do with pvp. It's not pvp anymore. It's how many ppl can I get to help me chase down 1 guy and take screenshots,drink mountain dews, and giggle about it at recess. I'm finished here. I stand alone and proud of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen

A

ApollyonDA

The only reason you get 7v1 Moonchild, isnt because they fear your mighty skill, it is because the only time most people in the game even care to be near your sorry whiney little ass is when they get a chance to kill you. I imagine if you made the offer to let them line up and kill you one at a time, then they gladly would go 1v1, but since most times I see you in game, you die once and then are gone or hiding in a pack, folks get in any shots they can, solo or grouped.

As far as your skill goes, I suck royally, and even I have dropped you with two different characters, neither time as a gank. Once when you attacked one of my PvM chars. Losing to me 1v1 is just plain sad.

Dyv

K

kleptobyte

Nice little spin......your pets have killed me....not u. As far as you personally ever stepping out of your little house and bucking up 1v1 with me? I don't think that's ever happened....nor will it. Basically all it takes is a little practice, an open mind and some decent macros to get competetive (and items help post AOS) but you could, at some point, get better and fight me. The problem is....that you won't. Wading in the kiddy pool of comfort is for the spineless.....diving into deep water where the sharks live is where the life is....no risk, no reward. All you've shown is an ability to camp the kiddy pool. So, you can call it what you like.

I think you're just mad cause 3 KQ pinned EVIL in your house and you all died to us repeatedly. That must have hurt you far more deeply than me dying to your pets.

As far as the reason for me being outnumbered is that I do not ascribe to the zergness. It's always drama. There's alway cliquing. And, there's always conflict. I like my clique....KQ. From what I understand all it takes is about 2 KQ to beat your whole crew. We're more about quality and decent relationships than safety through quantity. We are also about supporting and developing new pvpers.......btw? What happened to E^E Dyv? Last I saw that tag was when you all were dying at damwin when KQ was raiding you.

Any time you'd like to setp out of your house, look me up Dyvm. I'm not hard to find.

Cheers

DM

A

ApollyonDA

Actually, the times my tamer has killed you I was not in a house, but to be most specific, it is my macer who has waxed your childish ass, again, not in a house. Dyv is not a pvper, though he has killed you more then once,m as you have killed him. For your information, I have not been a part of E^E fro quite some time, and am not real sure of the house you speak of, but I am asuming you are referring to the gate house E^E has/had.

I have been very blunt about my lack of prowess in pvp, but obvious to most here, your memory is clouded or lacking, since it has been many months since I have been part of the E^E, but I still show up in fel, have a pair of houses there, and do find myself in combat situations often enough, though I dont seem to find you amongst the other KQ I find there. Some of them are quite good, and fun to watch, but you on the other hand, are a fewkin moron. Hope that clears up any misconceptions about my feelings towards you. Should I find you wandering around fel in your normal drug-induced delerium, I will be most willing to fight. Will I win? Perhaps. Will I always lose? No. Will I spend my time hunting down your sorry ass? No, I have better things to do. But make no mistake about it, if I see you, with or without a group on either side, you will be attacked.

My a-hole tolerance is at a low point right now, so you will not be ignored.

Dyv

G

Here is one my favorite Screenshots, Lilith Vsyage admitting to me that she is not as good as me, she said that i cast so fast that i must speedhack and use other illegal third party programs. ROFL.

K

kleptobyte

Um......KQ is allied to GOR only. How many in your alliance meatshield boy?

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

Actually, the times my tamer has killed you I was not in a house, but to be most specific, it is my macer who has waxed your childish ass, again, not in a house. Dyv is not a pvper, though he has killed you more then once,m as you have killed him. For your information, I have not been a part of E^E fro quite some time, and am not real sure of the house you speak of, but I am asuming you are referring to the gate house E^E has/had.

I have been very blunt about my lack of prowess in pvp, but obvious to most here, your memory is clouded or lacking, since it has been many months since I have been part of the E^E, but I still show up in fel, have a pair of houses there, and do find myself in combat situations often enough, though I dont seem to find you amongst the other KQ I find there. Some of them are quite good, and fun to watch, but you on the other hand, are a fewkin moron. Hope that clears up any misconceptions about my feelings towards you. Should I find you wandering around fel in your normal drug-induced delerium, I will be most willing to fight. Will I win? Perhaps. Will I always lose? No. Will I spend my time hunting down your sorry ass? No, I have better things to do. But make no mistake about it, if I see you, with or without a group on either side, you will be attacked.

My a-hole tolerance is at a low point right now, so you will not be ignored.

Dyv

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop taking your meds Dyv? Did you finally learn noobie godmode and start spamming evade? Whatever.....bring it!

A

ApollyonDA

Interesting concept, the evade one. Considering I dont have a single character with Bushido, I doubt it would do me much good to try it. My macer is pure and simple, pally dexxer, no gimpiness to it. Once again, like your comments about pwning me inside a house with the rest of E^E, you dont have a fewkin clue what you are talking about. Matthew is the character, and is flying the K-B tag, as he has for many many months now. Will be hard for you to miss, dumbass, as he will be the one dismounting your running ass, and whomping you upside your empty little head.

My noobie tactics are: target, cast/hit, heal, chase and start again. Not gimp, not reliant on a to-be-nerfed spell or skill, just fight. I dont always win, but I dont always lose either, and I sure as hell dont care about counts when it comes to the likes of mental dropouts like you. I know I said I would not waste my time hunting you, but I think I may make some time to try and find you, sometime real soon. No challanges, no arena, and if I get the dismount off on you, no running either, you delusional POS.

Dyv

G

Yea moonchid you talk about how you always 1v1 people. Well i would 1v1 you and stuff but i really can't attack a blue in guard zone. O question do you even have a red character. And second about me and my meatshield alliance, which alliance do you speak of because i am on Lake Austin atm so i guess you just verbally owned right.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

Um......KQ is allied to GOR only. How many in your alliance meatshield boy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting in that screen shot where moonchilds alliance is hiding in their gate house CLEARLY has 11 people in the house while my alliance is scaring you in with 8.

Zerg? nope.
Making newbs hide in their house 11 vs 8. yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.