• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What does this post have to do with allying? Do you even know how to read or is this your canned response to everything cause you don't have any valid points?

Since you brought it up, I recall some time ago you running around Brit gate chasing around KMS asking him for an alliance since you were tired of getting slapped around. And this was after E^E broke off their alliance with you. The difference between the guilds I have been in and the one you have been in is this: People have wanted to ally with the guilds I have been in because there were good people in them and people won't ally with the guild you are in because of you are in it. Don't hate because your un-wanted.

If there is any crying on my end, it is because I weep for the delusional like you because there is no hope. Just hang it up.

L

Lizzo

sorry pal, but lisa and i dont talk [censored] about other people behind thier backs. we know better than that. Why? because neither of us can fight. im not saying you dont know how, cuz i honestly know nothign about pvp, i've been doign it a year, and i still suck. but lisa and i unliek others are not afraid to say we suck, and when we do poke fun about other people, its never about the way they play this [censored] game, its always about the person himself(herself), and i will say to ANYONES face in this game what i think about them. WHY? BECAUSE ITS A GAME! i do not care if people like you dislike me becuase i will never have to deal with you irl, i will never have to speak to you on anything other than public [censored] vent. all i am saying is you do pretend to put yourself on a higher level then others just because you've killed them once or twice in a duel. i do not put my self higher than others, if anything i put myself lower, because i make fun of people, making me the bad guy. and whos to say you arent some little 15 yr [censored] who doesnt even know what puberity is?

G

<blockquote><hr>

LOL we took all the sigil in one day, got bored cause there was no one to fight and left.

[/ QUOTE ]

You tried to take the sigils once, after a drawn out fight, were rejected.

Tried again, got 4 of 8, none worth wooping about (Mag and Brit still belonged to TB)

Pulled all 8 when only two or three of our crew was available at any given time.

Then, while the sigils were being guarded by Ronny and 4 or 5 others at any given time, we pulled them out from under your noses and got the sigils back in TBs hold for good.

After a few weak attempts, the waka faction clown squad put on their sad faces and left factions, claiming it was boring. I was there almost every day and having a blast making you guys pile out of the clown car and run around bumping into each other. I guess maybe that did get boring for waka. I hear grease paint is hard to get off too.

Prince_Relsar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh huh, the mistake is mine.

I should have realized that since Leurnid was discussing current times and waka, and you were discussing what happened 6+ years ago. The game play is so similiar. Hardly any differences between now and then. Your rebuttal of what happened 6 years ago has no relevance today.

<blockquote><hr>

Personally anyone who hides 90% of their time pvping shouldn't die at all... I could and have rocked that template before and rarely died...

[/ QUOTE ]

You talked about the past. Half the statement you made. I challenged your statement as BS, mere chest thumping &amp; promoting your uberness (as usual). I had hoped your response was I can prove it. I can do that. I can and will go out fight in stat loss, on a faction thief template, and slay many of the inferior denizens of the Sonoma shard. I will get ready and show you. Instead I got the retort:

<blockquote><hr>

BTW AOE sucked and still sucks to this day... Care to differ with me???

[/ QUOTE ]

The fallback position of one who cannot backup a BS statement. Essentially saying "Oh Yeah,...Your Mother Wears Comabt Boots", out of the blue. Switch the subject, assume personal indignation, try an attempt at insulting the other person and act as if you have been personally insulted. In other words, you conceded the point.

AOE is what it is. None have proclaimed to be uber.

You left Sonoma for a reason. My suggestion is to take a couple deep breaths, get a grip on things and go have a measuring contest on Baja. I'm sure you can recieve all the worship you desire there.

G

<blockquote><hr>

and whos to say you arent some little 15 yr [censored] who doesnt even know what puberity is?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just pointing out that once again another sexual reference (oh and im sure 15 yr olds know what puberty is since the teen pregnancy percentage is going up every year)

G

<blockquote><hr>

AOE is what it is. None have proclaimed to be uber.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not an rtard

S

Sadistica X

<blockquote><hr>

That says alot about a person's character. It says he lives on his CPU, smashing on twinkies, thinking about another way to cure teen acne. Shut the hell up. No one cares about any of you ML super stars. I speak for myself, and many other REAL Sonomians when I say if you weren't on Sonoma in it prime PvP stages you have no right saying anyone that plays on Sonoma sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

...Do you even know SixUnder?.. lol, as far as this ridiculous ML superstar nonsense goes.. Six is the oldest remaining member of UO I know personally, he's been playing since beta, hence he was a tester..and has tons of screenies to show his guildies what Beta was like... but, that was a good try, I guess, applause for the making yourself look like a jackass by opening your mouth without any validity to your statements.. mmhm. Nor is he a teenager, lol, again, good guess? Anyway, moving along.. here's a little excerpt from a post on the Baja forums about Six's ability as a dexxer.. without the use of evasion, uber gear, blah blah whine whine, etc, no pots..just a GM wep, GM gear, and good old fashioned ass kicking:

<blockquote><hr>

Equipment: This tournament we will be paying homage to old school UO by requiring everyone that enters into this tournament to use GM Crafted Weapons and Armor! These items will be created by a blacksmith that will be on location, what you get is what you get! All the items will either be made with Iron ingots or plain ol' Leather, there will be NO runic crafting used to make these items.

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

In the end SixUnder was able to deal the final death blow earning him the title of Baja’s First Jousting Champion.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you were saying?

C

Calell

I think he was saying keep it on Baja because really, 90%+ of Sonoma, even PvP wise don't care.

I could be wrong tho

P

Philos

<blockquote><hr>

SixUnder is arguably the best dexxer on the westcoast

[/ QUOTE ]

Disagree *hmphh*

Edit- I haven't fought him yet and I am too rusty, anyways. But if I couldn't, I bet Andy could.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"Edit- I haven't fought him yet and I am too rusty, anyways. But if I couldn't, I bet Andy could. "

I'll second that. Andy is pretty good. I would also bet on Abyss as well.

G

Yet again I would have to agree that Andy could aswell. He deffinently is one of the best dexxers I have ever seen.

I would also like to say that your post cyrus made me giggle aswell.

R

RollinTheTweed

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

That says alot about a person's character. It says he lives on his CPU, smashing on twinkies, thinking about another way to cure teen acne. Shut the hell up. No one cares about any of you ML super stars. I speak for myself, and many other REAL Sonomians when I say if you weren't on Sonoma in it prime PvP stages you have no right saying anyone that plays on Sonoma sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

...Do you even know SixUnder?.. lol, as far as this ridiculous ML superstar nonsense goes.. Six is the oldest remaining member of UO I know personally, he's been playing since beta, hence he was a tester..and has tons of screenies to show his guildies what Beta was like... but, that was a good try, I guess, applause for the making yourself look like a jackass by opening your mouth without any validity to your statements.. mmhm. Nor is he a teenager, lol, again, good guess? Anyway, moving along.. here's a little excerpt from a post on the Baja forums about Six's ability as a dexxer.. without the use of evasion, uber gear, blah blah whine whine, etc, no pots..just a GM wep, GM gear, and good old fashioned ass kicking:

<blockquote><hr>

Equipment: This tournament we will be paying homage to old school UO by requiring everyone that enters into this tournament to use GM Crafted Weapons and Armor! These items will be created by a blacksmith that will be on location, what you get is what you get! All the items will either be made with Iron ingots or plain ol' Leather, there will be NO runic crafting used to make these items.

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

In the end SixUnder was able to deal the final death blow earning him the title of Baja’s First Jousting Champion.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you were saying?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I borrow your mouth next?

P

Philos

Sidenote: Both Andy and I are in the same guild as SixUnder on Baja. I brought over a decent dexxer suit, if it ever happens, I'll keep you all updated!

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

I dont know why you all seem to think you have a right to talk [censored] to people like trinity and sadistica. Moonchild you are garabage, always have been, always will be. Trin is not only 10x the pvper you are, he is 10x the man you are (he doesnt still whine because years ago he left a guild and joined another one). In any case once we are done beating baja into submission (when SI is forced to stop spawning) we may decided to make a short detour to sonoma just to show you all how easy it would be to stop you from doing anything. Seriously, do you all nor remember what it was like when ISO ran the shard, you all didnt do anything for almost a year whereas we did harrowers whenever we felt like it (it was more challenging getting the skulls than doing them). Believe me when I say you dont want us coming back because if anything, we have a better collection of people than ISO used to. I would guess it would take us a grand total of 15 minutes before all activity in FEL other than some moron faction thief ceased. In any case, if you think you are good enough why dont you xshard and fight real fights on baja, lord knows we fight like 10-15 on 30 all day long.

In any case,
Sonoma is only full of noobs (except for 3f who I love). Have a nice day.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol your ****ing dumb. ISO would have never done [censored] without MOO + 3F. I seem to remember that as soon as MOO broke the alliance with ISO you guys left the shard because we constantly owned you. Slip your a pos just stop posting. Last thing , Trinity is not 10x better than Moonchild (they both suck horribly)

S

Seduction

So, let me get this right "Calell" because your a moderator now if someone post something about you or responds on something you had said and didn't like your going to just delete it? There was NO violations in anything that was posted that suddenly become deleted. Get more moderators like her and pretty soon there will be no forum cause people will stop bothering to post

G

Actually, I made moved the post. Calell had nothing to do with it.

In my opinion, Cyrus16's post had nothing to do with the game or the ongoing thread. At best it was a troll post at worst a personal attack.

Also, if you look at the bottom of this thread list. There is a section called Extra Information. In that area you will see a list of moderators. Those are the only folks (besides the admins) that can move a post. Moderators moderate over thier specific forums. We are just posters, in the ones we don't moderate.

Q

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

So, let me get this right "Calell" because your a moderator now if someone post something about you or responds on something you had said and didn't like your going to just delete it? There was NO violations in anything that was posted that suddenly become deleted. Get more moderators like her and pretty soon there will be no forum cause people will stop bothering to post

[/ QUOTE ]
o god lol. Somebody ban her.

S

slipperywhenwet

Big worn the second you left the alliance you went and allied half the shard and still couldnt do anything whereas we still did harrowers. You do know we laughed at MOO all day because you all sucked (we only kept the alliance for Teotl's sake) and we all know you cant do [censored] now or ever. When you get some sack one day kid then learn to pvp and come to a shard with real group pvp. Until then just keep cringing in fear til we decide to xshard and roast you trammies in 15 seconds flat. Oh and finally 3F was hardly active at the time of ISO's dominance. We carried two different guilds, FEL and MOO and owned the shard, thus your pathetic attempts to insult me really are just that, pathetic.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Big worn the second you left the alliance you went and allied half the shard and still couldnt do anything whereas we still did harrowers. You do know we laughed at MOO all day because you all sucked (we only kept the alliance for Teotl's sake) and we all know you cant do [censored] now or ever. When you get some sack one day kid then learn to pvp and come to a shard with real group pvp. Until then just keep cringing in fear til we decide to xshard and roast you trammies in 15 seconds flat. Oh and finally 3F was hardly active at the time of ISO's dominance. We carried two different guilds, FEL and MOO and owned the shard, thus your pathetic attempts to insult me really are just that, pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]
lolol your delsuional. The second MOO dropped the alliance we allied one guild so that it would be even numbers. ISO left the shard within 4 days of us owning the [censored] out of them. They never did another harrower after MOO left the alliance unless it was at like 4am. FYI i played on Baja with /R/ and it was so ****ty that half the guild quit due to boredom. Thus your ******** attempts to defend yourself are just that, ********.

R

RollinTheTweed

Now worm, its coo that you're backin your guild. But if Moo is so powerful how come you dropped tags quicker than a crack head drops his piece in his pipe to join us? Trinity sucks? That coming from you is silly, and to say the most about it moronic.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Now worm, its coo that you're backin your guild. But if Moo is so powerful how come you dropped tags quicker than a crack head drops his piece in his pipe to join us? Trinity sucks? That coming from you is silly, and to say the most about it moronic.

[/ QUOTE ]
O sorry i left you out. You suck too.

R

RollinTheTweed

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I sucked enough to drop your ass in a 2v1 your favor, child. Actions speak louder than words, and well a picture says alot of words, and shows alot of actions.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I sucked enough to drop your ass in a 2v1 your favor, child. Actions speak louder than words, and well a picture says alot of words, and shows alot of actions.

[/ QUOTE ]
lolol ya right 2v1. Any time you wanna duel with no evasion come see me. I also have screenshots of me owning you twice while your evade spamming. Pls son your a pos come see me when u can play pure mage.

G

your starting to sound a lot like ron fellows. How many times do I have to say it, we play field characters not dueling characters. Its not our fault you think your still good playing a mage when lots of people can drop you in 10 seconds flat if you stay on screen.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

your starting to sound a lot like ron fellows. How many times do I have to say it, we play field characters not dueling characters. Its not our fault you think your still good playing a mage when lots of people can drop you in 10 seconds flat if you stay on screen.

[/ QUOTE ]
I could carry apples and pots and drop your necro mage in 10 seconds. When my boy finishes his cook to make me apples wel l see. :&gt;

R

RollinTheTweed

Now now big perm. I dont care if you say I suck, I won my duelist title years ago ranked in the top 5, and by what I see you dont rank in the top 10 of todays duelist. I said it time and time again I hung my duelist gloves up with the release of AoS.

You cant phase anything that I've achieved in UO in the past, or recent. I came back for like 5 maybe 6 months and accumlated helluva screenshots from sheer fun.

I'm not saying I didn't lose any duels in the past, but I've dueled Sonoma's finest, beat them, they beat me.

Mesdoram was always a challenge, even more so with Baba. But yet you still continue to try and slander my name on a message board, because I can out field you with my eye's closed? The winter months are rollin up quickly, Ill be back (and by what Lefty tells me envade is completly nerfed) and I look forward to your next excuse as to why I laid you to sleep sunny side up on the battle field yet again.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Now now big perm. I dont care if you say I suck, I won my duelist title years ago ranked in the top 5, and by what I see you dont rank in the top 10 of todays duelist. I said it time and time again I hung my duelist gloves up with the release of AoS.

You cant phase anything that I've achieved in UO in the past, or recent. I came back for like 5 maybe 6 months and accumlated helluva screenshots from sheer fun.

I'm not saying I didn't lose any duels in the past, but I've dueled Sonoma's finest, beat them, they beat me.

Mesdoram was always a challenge, even more so with Baba. But yet you still continue to try and slander my name on a message board, because I can out field you with my eye's closed? The winter months are rollin up quickly, Ill be back (and by what Lefty tells me envade is completly nerfed) and I look forward to your next excuse as to why I laid you to sleep sunny side up on the battle field yet again.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol you'll never stop running with no evasion. You barely stop to fight when you have evasion. For the last time nobody guves a [censored] about pre aos. That was years ago you need to stfu.

R

RollinTheTweed

Oh yeah? We'll see, since you want to continue to talk crap even after getting verbally dealt with at your own game. Just remember who chased who on top of that bank that night. You're a fly, son, and I'm the can raid.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every time I read this thread my day cheers up. I just read posts, and see what I am missing, and just continue my day in happiness!

G

Lol eat your apples. I kill people who cast remove curse all the time including your buddy decius. Just remember you get full off apples where as I can cast all day.........take care now

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Booey kicked my ass every 1 v 1. I could never beat that [censored]. I don't think I ever got to duel Mesdoram.

L

Lizzo

<blockquote><hr>

"When you get some sack one day kid then learn to pvp and come to a shard with real group pvp."--Rollinthetweed or w/e his name is

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. K explain to me how a VIDEO game requires "balls" to play? I dont see how someone might need courage to click a button on a plastic oval, push a few keys on a rectangle, and stare at a few pixels. By saying he needs a sack to play a video game, you are making yourself look ********. NOW maybe if you were telling him to get some balls to kill a real life person, i migth understand, but clicking typing and staring? c'mon now.

P

Philos

<blockquote><hr>

wow. K explain to me how a VIDEO game requires "balls" to play?

[/ QUOTE ]

We get it... you're a girl.

L

Lizzo

omg this forum is so dead.. did we liek get a new one or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.