• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol. Well I wont ever let this thing die. If I gotta become a Riley and talk [censored] just to get people to reply I will. Dont tempt me yall!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont we all. I miss his

"STFU K Thx!"

That and his constant 300 Ping, but he always seemed to move better than me and I ping about 50-60 on average.

S

Sadistica X

*clears throat*.. let me clarify something, H8 is not /R/.. SixUnder, Berserkr, and myself are pretty much the core members in H8 that have any real affiliation w/ /R/...and Hack was /R/ for what, 2 weeks, talked [censored] the entire time and quit the guild?.. It's disrespectful to make the correlation that H8 is anything like /R/, or some throw-back guild spawned from /R/'s demise, we're very different. Hate is comprised of MANY different people from varying shards.. It's inaccurate to associate us with the lesser, and now dead guild Resurrection. I can't really think of anyone in /R/ that really compares to the roster we have now? *scratches head*.. besides SR, Inno.. um, yeah that's pretty much it. I have no doubt that we'd steamroll EFL and MOO, no offense, since I love Harry/Ed/Steve <3 But in reality, the talent(or lack thereof) on Sonoma you've picked up, doesn't really stand a chance against our guys.. SixUnder himself could probably pwnihilate EFL by himself. We fight the entire shard on Baja, which doesn't even begin to compare to the numbers the alliance on Sonoma has. SI/h20/KGB/M!S/VAV/@@P/C@S/HoS* will all turn into carebears and start holding hands during a fight in order to work together to kill us. *Shrug*

T

trickmaster

FWIW, MOO and EFL are no longer allied. EFL's PvP wing split into something else, I think. I'm not that clear on what happened. MOO has around 10 people (+/-1) and the average number we field at any given time is ~4. Keep in mind that only 6 or 7 of us actively pvp... In all honesty the biggest pvp guild is 3F, and the biggest (and only alliance i think... not sure at this point) is 3F/K4H/ISO.

I would love to see an even numbers 10+ 3F v. another guild fight. I hate them but damnit are they effective (evade/ninja, bolas, hiryus, pots... it's really effective).

Edit: I just went through the list and we have 13 or 14 now that I think about it... I guess i thought it was 10 bc only that many people are active in general

T

Trinsauce

Well, I'll tell ya what... Waka may not have left the shard had we gotten a constant fight... Dunno how many times we would offer information on where we were spawning at to get a fight yet noone ever came... We had ppl get into the EFL TS as well as spam at Brit gate in game and ICQ outta game to get the fight but to no avail... Plain and simple we got bored and r seeking more action hence the move to Baja... I haven't regretted the move at all... Gonna move all my chars over eventually...

Now some of u can call it how u want to that is entirely up to u... But I am laying it all out on why I moved... Baja hands down has been exciting and has rejuvenated my desire to want to play this run down game... That is whenever I get the chance to play...

G

Maybe if you guys had bellied up to the bar and split off the big alliance, then there woulda been some action for ya...

Its kinda weenie-whiney to sit there and complain that there was no action on Sonoma when you were allied to almost everybody... Geez. No wonder no body ever bit off a piece of that action.

The way for a guild to really walk the walk is to leave alliances, not try and pry a few small guilds out to fight. As long as there is only one major PvP aliance on Sonoma, nobody in it really has any right to complain about the lack of action on Sonoma... 3F has created the situation.

L

Lizzo

And even after the 3F alliance did get smaller, MOO did not want to fight you guys anymore. we were dead sick of you to be honest. yeah you are gunna say "oh its only cuz we pwn you, nooby." but whatever, thats not all entirely true, while moo may be small we have good pvpers in it. we never responded to your desperate cries for fights because we did not want anythin to do with fighting you guys anymore.

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you know about PVP? As far as I know all you play is some crap stealth theif in dead factions. We (3F alliance) kicked EFL for a number of reasons, one of which was to increase PvP. It worked only momentarily and they allied MOO but the fights still weren't sufficient. That Harry fight before they formally allied was pretty fun though.

In short what I want to say is don't be a jack ass and stay in Tram business.

K

kleptobyte

I agree with Leurnid......you allied half the shard then cried about it, took your toys and went to Baja.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I might keep a character here just to see 3F hand your *** to you (KQ MOO and whatever the tramtrash guild of the moment is) without the "Zerg".

good day trammelites.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

I might keep a character here just to see 3F hand your *** to you (KQ MOO and whatever the tramtrash guild of the moment is) without the "Zerg".

good day trammelites.

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe Rons still mad about losing that duel to decius. I dunno or maybe hes mad that when it became even numbers his alliance lost everytime.

G

Well, perhaps you haven't gotten the memo, but you can have more than one toon running around on Sonoma... This isn't Seige.

So why won't I share my alts? Because I enjoy anonymity, and frankly, there is nothing in it for me. I could give a rip what the clowns think of me. I play UO and PvP for personal satisfaction, not as some sort of sad pixel peen contest that I measure my self worth by.

Good luck with that, btw.

S

Sadistica X

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe if you guys had bellied up to the bar and split off the big alliance, then there woulda been some action for ya...

Its kinda weenie-whiney to sit there and complain that there was no action on Sonoma when you were allied to almost everybody... Geez. No wonder no body ever bit off a piece of that action.

The way for a guild to really walk the walk is to leave alliances, not try and pry a few small guilds out to fight. As long as there is only one major PvP aliance on Sonoma, nobody in it really has any right to complain about the lack of action on Sonoma... 3F has created the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. The history of alliances on Sonoma predates 3F's/Waka/ISO alliance..Remember when Fel was big? Prior to Fel picking up a *single* ally, which was CoW, for their brief stay on Sonoma, ALL of Sonoma rallied against us and formed the zergiest alliance I've ever encountered on any shard I've played thus far. PAS, KQ, *P*, COP, EFL, and then various other randoms in smaller factions of the bigger guilds.

It was seriously, at any given time, like 50v20.. That's when the alliance had the most people on, other than that it was pretty even numbers between Fel/CoW and the bigger fel guilds in the alliance COP/KQ/*P*...EFL wasn't too big at the time I played Sonoma, they were pretty much considered the joke of the shard..along w/ PAS. None the less, the ENTIRE shard allied against us, it was ridiculous, but still fun.
Had some good fights over the few years I played there.. until we made -H8- here on Baja where I play now.. I had always maintained Sonoma was the shard I had the most fun playing. But, UO was different then, and everything was more enjoyable.

Moreover, 3F/R1Z/DL were not a threat when Fel was big.. 3F had a lot of numbers, but during their early AM spawns we gave them quite a bit of grief.. I don't think we ever had a goal of wiping out their spawning entirely though.. they were always just kind of there, down to fight..But they were hardly a zerg worth mentioning.. So if they became powerful it's because of the weaknesses within their enemy guilds.. Strength in numbers, but the petty drama I remember taking place within each allied guild contributes to weakness.. and that weakness breeds resentment, arguing, allies breaking up..etc..etc.. you guys were always turning on eachother for one reason or another..

So to me it's no surprise 3F/ISO took control, since ISO from the get-go was a no-B.S. guild, atleast.. in philosophy, I was never ISO, so I can't say that's 100% accurate..and obviously 3F is pretty focused/committed on winning, hence they utilize every game mechanic available to them for the advantage..which is understandable.. so.. in conclusion, instead of worrying about the 'zerg'.. worry about the structure of your own guilds - what is it that makes 3F/waka so attractive that they have more members?..If it's something other than leadership, immitate their tactics and perhaps you'll be able to recruit more.. and have a more fair playing field.

On Baja, -H8- contends with 15v40 odds.. whenever I pop on Sonoma briefly I rarely see that many people on in general.. let alone in one alliance.. In reality, any shard you x-fer to now is a zerg shard. Except maybe Pac, because there are a lot of guilds competiting against one another, but, from what I hear FL is still the most dominant, their active roster alone is more than most guilds can handle.

T

Trinsauce

It's funny, everyone says Waka couldn't hack it outnumbered at the end so we left... Funny [censored] seeing as how we're constantly fighting 15 on 40 and even greater numbers... Ya we obviously couldn't hack it so we went to a shard that is by far more hostile... go figure...

As for Leurnid Hand, we have issued countless field battles to no avail... What u don't realize is we didn't NEED the alliance... They were friends... The biggest guild in the alliance got booted for the very reason of we needed fights... Which was a good move... Oh well... Dunno if you've ever fought friends in UO before... It can get ugly and ruined friendships (be it virtual or RL)... That my friend is why the 3F alliance exists... Would u all be cool if we were under the same tag??? Na of course not it'd still be a "zerg"... it's all gravy tho...

G

Part of the reason I appreciate my anonymity so much is that I can attack and kill friends and enemies alike... it is after all, a game. Of course, most of the people I call friend don't take things personally anyway. My best friend and I are routinely attacking and ambushing each other, and laughing about it.

The trick to keeping things from getting personal when knowingly fighting friends is to be respectful and supportive, regardless of outcome.

I miss the old days when after a fight, instead of the ghosts calling the victors hackers and cheats, they would commend them for their clever use of the spawn, their impecable timing, and devious combos.

Alas, we play in a Sonoma of people with ego's so big, the idea of somebody being better than them without cheating is impossible to grasp. I realize big alliances and egos are as old as dirt, but I do recall slices of time when they seemed the minority on Sonoma... not the rule.

G

*Takes a page out of DR DOOM's book by posting twice in a row*

The really ballsy thing for a guild who claims to not need numbers to do would be to war every guild on the shard, and take all comers, any time, anyplace.

advertising you are working a particular spawn at a particular time smells like an ambush tactic to me, and frankly, anybody with more balls than brains who rushes into that deserves the gank thats probably waiting for them.

*and it usually took 3-5 waka to kill my nerfed to hell and stat-lossed faction thief... I can't imagine what brand of fools you can take outnumbered
* just tryin' to get you to come back

T

Trinsauce

Do u realize how idiotic that statement bout us setting a trap makes ya sound??? Despise of all places... there r 2 ways to enter... What kind of serious trap do u think 7 people could place??? I mean we have 2 people workin the spawn and spread 5 people between 2 entries??? Cmon now...

Anyways, onto the guildwar scenario??? NOONE accepts wars... I've tried in the past... AOS killed guildwars... Anyways, 3-5 Waka to kill someone who hides??? Personally anyone who hides 90% of their time pvping shouldn't die at all... I could and have rocked that template before and rarely died... I wouldn't brag bout playing a stealther... Come again when u play a char that is in plain sight 90% of the time...

I'm not coming back to Sonoma... I've found what I've been looking for on Baja... The fights we used to get when I was in PkP... highly outnumbered fights... I ruv it

L

Lizzo

Well then, "All-Mighty-Tri", get the hell of our thread if you think Sonoma blows so much. Why stick around and whine here with people who you are "so much more inferior to." You left for Baja for better fights? Well, you might find more of those fights if you stopped complaining about how awful your time on Sonoma was and instead actually participate.

Prince_Relsar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From Leurnid....
<blockquote><hr>

and it usually took 3-5 waka to kill my nerfed to hell and stat-lossed faction thief...

[/ QUOTE ]

From Trinsauce...
<blockquote><hr>

I could and have rocked that template before and rarely died...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm very impressed. You had a specialized template that was built for a faction thief. You would die so you could be in stat loss and then went out and rocked all the other players on Sonoma.

I guess it isn't just in your mind. You are truly a GOD. I'm also very happy, that you found a shard that meets your god like approval.

T

Trinsauce

I find it funny that u clowns can twist my words into making me sound like I think I am godlike... Those words have never and will never come out of my mouth... I am human like everyone else and have never felt I was perfect... So get those thoughts outta ur minds... k thx...

I was simply saying I like a fight period... I guess it's the players who like to hide who have taken offense to anything I have said... shouldn't take things personal and to the heart...

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. The history of alliances on Sonoma predates 3F's/Waka/ISO alliance..Remember when Fel was big? Prior to Fel picking up a *single* ally, which was CoW, for their brief stay on Sonoma, ALL of Sonoma rallied against us and formed the zergiest alliance I've ever encountered on any shard I've played thus far. PAS, KQ, *P*, COP, EFL, and then various other randoms in smaller factions of the bigger guilds.

It was seriously, at any given time, like 50v20.. That's when the alliance had the most people on, other than that it was pretty even numbers between Fel/CoW and the bigger fel guilds in the alliance COP/KQ/*P*...EFL wasn't too big at the time I played Sonoma, they were pretty much considered the joke of the shard..along w/ PAS. None the less, the ENTIRE shard allied against us, it was ridiculous, but still fun.
Had some good fights over the few years I played there.. until we made -H8- here on Baja where I play now.. I had always maintained Sonoma was the shard I had the most fun playing. But, UO was different then, and everything was more enjoyable.

Moreover, 3F/R1Z/DL were not a threat when Fel was big.. 3F had a lot of numbers, but during their early AM spawns we gave them quite a bit of grief.. I don't think we ever had a goal of wiping out their spawning entirely though.. they were always just kind of there, down to fight..But they were hardly a zerg worth mentioning.. So if they became powerful it's because of the weaknesses within their enemy guilds.. Strength in numbers, but the petty drama I remember taking place within each allied guild contributes to weakness.. and that weakness breeds resentment, arguing, allies breaking up..etc..etc.. you guys were always turning on eachother for one reason or another..

So to me it's no surprise 3F/ISO took control, since ISO from the get-go was a no-B.S. guild, atleast.. in philosophy, I was never ISO, so I can't say that's 100% accurate..and obviously 3F is pretty focused/committed on winning, hence they utilize every game mechanic available to them for the advantage..which is understandable.. so.. in conclusion, instead of worrying about the 'zerg'.. worry about the structure of your own guilds - what is it that makes 3F/waka so attractive that they have more members?..If it's something other than leadership, immitate their tactics and perhaps you'll be able to recruit more.. and have a more fair playing field.

On Baja, -H8- contends with 15v40 odds.. whenever I pop on Sonoma briefly I rarely see that many people on in general.. let alone in one alliance.. In reality, any shard you x-fer to now is a zerg shard. Except maybe Pac, because there are a lot of guilds competiting against one another, but, from what I hear FL is still the most dominant, their active roster alone is more than most guilds can handle.

[/ QUOTE ]

All your ever did was ally ftw "SAD"istica. All I've ever seen you do is househide and bandwagon to the shard where there was guild already on top that you could join. Same with Waka. They couldn't beat 3f when they were *P* so they allied em....Plain and simple. Every remotely even number fight with them became a call for help in their TS as their numbers started pouring in on the scene. Waka's not so impressive...temp of the moment, few good deulers....afraid of even field fights and mostly numbers if u ask me. If not, come back to sonoma, and fight everyone, including 3F or stay on baja and stfu.

G

Thank you sir.

I have never once bagged a waka goon when there were not suddenly 3F S1N and in their time, EFL crawling all over the place moments later turning a 7v1 into a 17v1.

Trin, you couldn't rock it alone if you tried without pancakes about cheats and hacks like this: oooOOOooooOOOOooooo

Again, I enjoy my anonymity: but trust me, you look better dead.

T

Trinsauce

show me one time where I have ever accused anyone of hacking/cheating when I got killed??? Good luck finding it cause u won't ever... I don't make accusations of cheats when I die... I rez up to fight another fight period... I may talk [censored] bout the 3 button pressing fighting that occurs but that is it... so once again quit with the made up or twisting of my words... ty

S

Sadistica X

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All your ever did was ally ftw "SAD"istica. All I've ever seen you do is househide and bandwagon to the shard where there was guild already on top that you could join. Same with Waka. They couldn't beat 3f when they were *P* so they allied em....Plain and simple. Every remotely even number fight with them became a call for help in their TS as their numbers started pouring in on the scene. Waka's not so impressive...temp of the moment, few good deulers....afraid of even field fights and mostly numbers if u ask me. If not, come back to sonoma, and fight everyone, including 3F or stay on baja and stfu.

[/ QUOTE ]

I allied?.. I joined guilds on top?.. LOL, here's my UO career to date

First guilds/friends.. L%C, Napa Valley, known the majority of the original members since 98.

Quit UO, x-shard to Sonoma with *SIX* people originally, Whoanightfall, myself, Eldron, AK, Cooter, Ecko....&lt;-- omg so zerg. I sure did join a guild that was on top. LOL, Eldron and the original [Fel] people worked their asses off to be able to contend with the alliance in existence, and our one ally, CoW, wasn't even on Sonoma that long. So, anyway, nice theory. After [Fel] began to break up, I went back to my home shard Napa.. joined L%C, my original group of in-game friends.. L%C broke up when Inno went to Iraq, and SR made /R/, I was invited by SR to join /R/, I was only in Resurrection for a short time before SiK from LiE/L%C looted my account, came back to UO, joined /R/ on Baja - they broke up, inherent weaknesses after SR quit..

X-fered BACK to Napa w/ *ONE* person from /R/, hAck, SixUnder, Berserkr and myself came together and made the guild -H8-. SixUnder is arguably the best dexxer on the westcoast, Berserkr and hAck being both from pac/FL, have quite an extensive list of friends to recruit for the new guild we made.. so it's no surprise that -H8- is on top on Baja w/ the roster we have, but by no means was it just a guild I joined because it was already in power, lol, you are the company you keep, and I guess I'm "SAD" for having better friends than you. LOL. Keep dreamin'.

Prince_Relsar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess the sarcasm was too subtle. The post was pointing out several possibilties.
- You Fib
- You Exagerate
- You BS
- Your Reading Comprehension is Poor
- All and any of the above to prove how much better you are.

There are a couple key terms you missed.
- Faction Thief
- Stat Loss

Faction thiefs - Most have hybrid templates so they can help in many differnet things. Factions is about teamwork. It isn't unsual to have only one or no skills above GM. It's very possible there are several skills at mid level.

Stat Loss - 33% loss of of skills. Assuming a skill cap of 720, your skill level drops to apx. 482.

Leurnid was discussing a faction thief in stat loss. Not just a hide / stealth template.

Your quote:
<blockquote><hr>

I could and have rocked that template before and rarely died...

[/ QUOTE ]

So, from your quote. I find it very hard to believe that you went out with 482 skill points and faction thief template and rocked the people of Sonoma.

So maybe you were just fibbing, exagerating, BSing or didn't notice the key elements of the post. You sure had a reply about how much better you were and could "Rock That Template"

Maybe I should have double spaced this post so it was easier to read.

Prince

R

RollinTheTweed

"SixUnder is arguably the best dexxer on the westcoast, Berserkr and hAck being both from pac/FL, have quite an extensive list of friends to recruit for the new guild we made.."

That says alot about a person's character. It says he lives on his CPU, smashing on twinkies, thinking about another way to cure teen acne. Shut the hell up. No one cares about any of you ML super stars. I speak for myself, and many other REAL Sonomians when I say if you weren't on Sonoma in it prime PvP stages you have no right saying anyone that plays on Sonoma sucks.

The best Dexer on the west coast, who's ass do you think you're blowing smoke up? The best dexxers when it meant something was from PkP, Black Talon was the ultimate dexer when it meant something, and took something to PvP. Sorry for ya, but UO is too easy, you kids are finding skill in the bottom of fruit loop cereal boxes. Yes, you just called a fruity individual.

G

Ghost of Siege

How's the pvp on Sonoma these days? I may reactivate my account for a little while.

T

Trinsauce

Sorry to burst ya bubble but don't once begin to lecture me on factions and skill loss... I was in factions since the day it started kiddo... I know all about factions and have played a thief in factions... and yes I did go out and fight on a faction thief in stat loss before... I was in PkP and we never backed down from anything even while in stat loss... So know ur role and quiet down before u question me kid... We handed everyone their asses before all u AOS superstars even thought of comin to fel... BTW AOE sucked and still sucks to this day... Care to differ with me??? I'll throw together a make shift suit on Tanis on Sonoma and come wreck u with average gear... T.T.F.N. son

Edit: I get off work at 5pm... Takes me an hour to get home... ICQ me if ya care to see me on the field... 280925923... tired of talkin [censored] on a message board see me in game

G

I would love to see you back in factions, but lets face it, you and your crew got humilated by a gang of sneakers, tucked tail, and bailed out. Its funny you talk about being in factions back before AoS... you are starting to sound like Balla there, kiddo.

Now, you and your crew have tucked tail and left Sonoma.

Good ridance to bad rubbish.

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who tucked tail? Anybody who left for Baja obviously wants to play at a higher level than what is on Sonoma. Look who left for Baja: Trinity (old time pvper), Kal Vas Flam (one of the top pvpers), Monster (well known pvper), Turbo Timmy (well known and respected pvper), Andy (who can drop Andy?), McKnight (top pvper), Philos (another good pvper), plus original Baja top pvpers like Slip and Ron. What is left on Sonoma worth mentioning? Certainly not anyone that stealths like the gimps of AOE or the many archer only trash that live at Brit gate. The action on Baja is 5000x better daily than the best days of Sonoma.

Secondly, my money on this one is on Trinity. People who use stealth use it cause they can't compete. Leurnid Hand doesn't even rank higher than anyone in COP and nobody in COP is worth mentioning. Worthless. Talk about rubbish Leurnid? Look in the mirror, you only own in one place: Stratics message boards cause your a moderator. Other than that, don't even show in game cause you will just wind up looking for a wandering healer or shrine. Oh that's right, you won't show anyway cause your a garbage stealther. Bring your AOE friend and try Trin 2 vs 1, but don't bring anything you don't want to lose when you get looted.

R

RollinTheTweed

Now now, hand. You're sneaky, but you're no PvPer. Remember that weak attempt to gank me at the Britain west bank?

Hes only sounding like me simply because we're tired of the newer generation of PvPers (if we must call them that) - Thinkin that their king of the hill, when in all rationality they're just abortions of former UO PvPers. Half the names that litter Sonoma boards really hold no type of senority or place in my books to slander names that owned in PvP before gear became 100% needed in PvP.

I'm not here to thump my chest, but this whole site is filled with egotiscal morons that think their good (once again) that wouldn't have cutted it when it meant a damn to kill someone.

But since you want to personally insult someone by bringing them into something as a weapon that you never once said a bad word about til now makes you a coward, much like how you play/played UO. I'm always up front in the open, face to face. Nice coward act

G

I didn't intend to insult you Balla... however Trin has berated you for bringing up the past as a crutch for the present. I found Trin's play at the same tactic amusing. My only point is that dragging up the golden-days of factions or PvP is a moot point here and now.

As to that weak attempt on you goes: again, it was on a faction thief with 2 GM skills at the time. Hiding and Fencing. No room on that congested mess of a template for more of anything. I have put you face down (on alts) before though... but in fairness, you have seen my alts in the dirt far more often

L

Lizzo

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry to burst ya bubble but don't once begin to lecture me on factions and skill loss... I was in factions since the day it started kiddo... I know all about factions and have played a thief in factions... and yes I did go out and fight on a faction thief in stat loss before... I was in PkP and we never backed down from anything even while in stat loss... So know ur role and quiet down before u question me kid... We handed everyone their asses before all u AOS superstars even thought of comin to fel... BTW AOE sucked and still sucks to this day... Care to differ with me??? I'll throw together a make shift suit on Tanis on Sonoma and come wreck u with average gear... T.T.F.N. son

Edit: I get off work at 5pm... Takes me an hour to get home... ICQ me if ya care to see me on the field... 280925923... tired of talkin [censored] on a message board see me in game

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt even finish reading this post, but just the opening sentence is a good example of how you seem ot put yourself into a higher level of other people. so what you said earlier to my last post, was basically a lie.

hey everybody!! Tri knows it all! Lets all go to the all mighty one for advice, because he is in a better place than the rest of us "sonomians", thats why he complains about everythign on our post! sir you completely contradicted yourself with this post. muy bien.

L

Lizzo

<blockquote><hr>

How's the pvp on Sonoma these days? I may reactivate my account for a little while.

[/ QUOTE ]

sonoma is dead my friend.

S

slipperywhenwet

I dont know why you all seem to think you have a right to talk [censored] to people like trinity and sadistica. Moonchild you are garabage, always have been, always will be. Trin is not only 10x the pvper you are, he is 10x the man you are (he doesnt still whine because years ago he left a guild and joined another one). In any case once we are done beating baja into submission (when SI is forced to stop spawning) we may decided to make a short detour to sonoma just to show you all how easy it would be to stop you from doing anything. Seriously, do you all nor remember what it was like when ISO ran the shard, you all didnt do anything for almost a year whereas we did harrowers whenever we felt like it (it was more challenging getting the skulls than doing them). Believe me when I say you dont want us coming back because if anything, we have a better collection of people than ISO used to. I would guess it would take us a grand total of 15 minutes before all activity in FEL other than some moron faction thief ceased. In any case, if you think you are good enough why dont you xshard and fight real fights on baja, lord knows we fight like 10-15 on 30 all day long.

In any case,
Sonoma is only full of noobs (except for 3f who I love). Have a nice day.

G

lol! I don't recall a time when ISO ran the shard.

I recall a time when ISO ran their mouths alot and relied on mad numbers to get anything done.

I recall when ISO tried factions and had to rally absurd numbers to get anything done.

I recall when waka failed at factions and had to have 3F and S1N camping around to help with any reds and to harass anybody out of GZ.

I recall when the most obnoxious egos left Sonoma but kept coming back to the Sonoma forum to cry about it and get us to 'remember' the glorious images of the past that were only in their own minds.

Is that what you are talking about?

Sorry, PvP doesn't make you a man... and neither does coming back here and whining about it. Once you kids get some curl in your shag, you will understand their are bigger issues in life, and trying to measure your manhood off a game is in the realm of Tonka and Playschool.

S

slipperywhenwet

LOL we took all the sigil in one day, got bored cause there was no one to fight and left. Not only that but we were the only ones who spawned for a period of a year. We controlled the scroll market to the point where we decided it made more sense to send them off shard cause we had too many on sonoma. We did 3-4 harrowers a night, thus I say we dominated Felucca. Can you or any other guild you have been in make a similar claim? If not shh, and stop falling back on RL attacks cause you cant cut it in UO arent you supposed to be a moderator or something?

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

I dont know why you all seem to think you have a right to talk [censored] to people like trinity and sadistica. Moonchild you are garabage, always have been, always will be. Trin is not only 10x the pvper you are, he is 10x the man you are (he doesnt still whine because years ago he left a guild and joined another one). In any case once we are done beating baja into submission (when SI is forced to stop spawning) we may decided to make a short detour to sonoma just to show you all how easy it would be to stop you from doing anything. Seriously, do you all nor remember what it was like when ISO ran the shard, you all didnt do anything for almost a year whereas we did harrowers whenever we felt like it (it was more challenging getting the skulls than doing them). Believe me when I say you dont want us coming back because if anything, we have a better collection of people than ISO used to. I would guess it would take us a grand total of 15 minutes before all activity in FEL other than some moron faction thief ceased. In any case, if you think you are good enough why dont you xshard and fight real fights on baja, lord knows we fight like 10-15 on 30 all day long.

In any case,
Sonoma is only full of noobs (except for 3f who I love). Have a nice day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Owning the shard = allying half of it. The only joke is in your pants. Come back with 10, fight everyone and own it. All you and Ron ever did since you came to sonoma is ally any group that was a threat so that you could isolate smaller groups and spin it like you own the shard. The only reason u love 3F is because you need them, and waka to compete. Tic got it's ass handed to them when they came to sonoma til they allied for the win. Like I said, the joke is in your pants slip. cause you got no sack.

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

"SixUnder is arguably the best dexxer on the westcoast, Berserkr and hAck being both from pac/FL, have quite an extensive list of friends to recruit for the new guild we made.."

That says alot about a person's character. It says he lives on his CPU, smashing on twinkies, thinking about another way to cure teen acne. Shut the hell up. No one cares about any of you ML super stars. I speak for myself, and many other REAL Sonomians when I say if you weren't on Sonoma in it prime PvP stages you have no right saying anyone that plays on Sonoma sucks.

The best Dexer on the west coast, who's ass do you think you're blowing smoke up? The best dexxers when it meant something was from PkP, Black Talon was the ultimate dexer when it meant something, and took something to PvP. Sorry for ya, but UO is too easy, you kids are finding skill in the bottom of fruit loop cereal boxes. Yes, you just called a fruity individual.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree. What about NS+all kill = skill? Or evade spam for that matter?

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

LOL we took all the sigil in one day, got bored cause there was no one to fight and left. Not only that but we were the only ones who spawned for a period of a year. We controlled the scroll market to the point where we decided it made more sense to send them off shard cause we had too many on sonoma. We did 3-4 harrowers a night, thus I say we dominated Felucca. Can you or any other guild you have been in make a similar claim? If not shh, and stop falling back on RL attacks cause you cant cut it in UO arent you supposed to be a moderator or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ally a majority of felluca then complain because there's no one left to fight? You are a moron.

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

Who tucked tail? Anybody who left for Baja obviously wants to play at a higher level than what is on Sonoma. Look who left for Baja: Trinity (old time pvper), Kal Vas Flam (one of the top pvpers), Monster (well known pvper), Turbo Timmy (well known and respected pvper), Andy (who can drop Andy?), McKnight (top pvper), Philos (another good pvper), plus original Baja top pvpers like Slip and Ron. What is left on Sonoma worth mentioning? Certainly not anyone that stealths like the gimps of AOE or the many archer only trash that live at Brit gate. The action on Baja is 5000x better daily than the best days of Sonoma.

Secondly, my money on this one is on Trinity. People who use stealth use it cause they can't compete. Leurnid Hand doesn't even rank higher than anyone in COP and nobody in COP is worth mentioning. Worthless. Talk about rubbish Leurnid? Look in the mirror, you only own in one place: Stratics message boards cause your a moderator. Other than that, don't even show in game cause you will just wind up looking for a wandering healer or shrine. Oh that's right, you won't show anyway cause your a garbage stealther. Bring your AOE friend and try Trin 2 vs 1, but don't bring anything you don't want to lose when you get looted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again......ally everyone then whine......want some cheese to go with the whine? Hmmm?

T

Trinsauce

Hand, please do show me where I once took aim at Balla in any of my posts??? Good luck cause I have never taken a shot at Balla... He and I go way back and respect one another views even being on the opposing sides... So stop tryin to start [censored] between us buddy... Anyways, my offer goes out to u too... I will throw together a rinky dink suit on Tanis and take u on... Juss ICQ me 280925923

As far as u not remembering a time ISO ran the shard??? or even being good outside of "numbers"... U really haven't pvping very long... There was a time not too long ago when we only had 13 actual members and primetime belonged to us... COP did a 40 man harrower with their oversized alliance at the time (bigger than 3F's alliance ever was) and we straight up took that [censored] with 8 people... 8 people... and we held it... We did that on a consistent basis... How long have u been pvping now??? COP still remembers that as well as everyone else who pvp'd when ISO first started... We didn't have anyone to back us up but ourselves...

Personally my belief is numbers juss get in our way... Waka did a lot of stuff on our own... when we request a fight it was Waka only no calls for back up cause we believed in our skill and don't use numbers as a crutch as u guys call it...
Juss ICQ me already and gimme a fight... words are boring...

T

Trinsauce

Oh ya... That's a good one... I was standing on a pedistal when I told someone not to lecture me on factions and stat loss... I really put myself up there in a category high above everyone else... Get real kid...

Sonoma public vent, Lizzo and Lisa would talk [censored] bout everyone and anyone and all of a sudden ur lecturing me on putting myself above everyone else??? Cmon get real sweetie... U did nothing but put others down when they weren't even in vent but when they showed up u cowered down... At least I'll step up and say something if I have a problem with them... There's a term for u "curr"...

Once again don't hate me cause I speak the truth here... I simply said don't lecture me on factions and stat loss to Prince only because I have known bout it longer than he has being as I have fought in stat cause it's no biggie... 200 points I still fought knowing people would brag bout getting 20 points for killing me... and yes faction kill points were big back then almost a measuring stick... But I am done talking to little kids...

same old high school [censored] talkin... people stickin their noses where they don't belong...

Status
Not open for further replies.