• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Who the hell are you people in game?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you!?!?!?

I will tell you I am Dark Stone [EFL]. Have not been playing much PvP as of late. Been just kinda lurking, but hopefully soon I will be on the feild much more.

G

My Characters are: ScareKrow BoO-, ScareKrow BoO, Hooman (alicia), Lord Sir Scott, Ghost (Skylar), ScareKrow WhO, NEO HYBRID, Of The Abyss, Mr Blizzard. Those are about all my pvp characters, some are not in service anymore because of lack of ideas, and the () are for the characters names before i renamed them.

G

So yea as most of you know well some at least, i use to play my character Hooman a lot.
Hooman: 120 Necro, 120 Bush, 120 Magery, 120 Parry, 120 Spirit Speak.
I mean thats pretty gimp right there.

But i sold a few of my items and stuff happened, the template actually got really boring at times because seriously you woudln't die, and i am serious. So i have 3 characters on my account that are no longer in use, so what should i do with them. Today i heard about some changes to bushido so if i choose the Bushido way i guess i am going to have to look into it.

I sort of just finished Ninjitsu i got bored so i stopped 109. I like it the death strikes are nice i tried a new template out today on Hooman, it was nice but i need the equipment.

Well anyways lemmie get to the point, Whats you idea of a new gimp template?

P

Philos

Well previously everyone would have and still knows me as Philos... although I don't own that account anymore. I sold it so that I would quit. But then I came back because Rikku gave me an account to play. Plus, I broke the addiction that claimed far too much of my time. Kal Vas has the "Philos" account.

My characters are in Waka:
Dragon Little (Previously Trammie sonia when Slip had the account, although I guess the acct was originally Ron's... funny how that worked out.)
Serenity
Glorious Lord
Agape (not in Waka currently, but soon... probably)

That's it for pvp'ers.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

(Previously Trammie sonia when Slip had the account, although I guess the acct was originally Ron's... funny how that worked out.)

[/ QUOTE ]

does that make you our love child?

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

I like how Moonchild always says that we run from him 1 v 1 when the 3 times I've fought him he's run from distances as far as the circle gz feild above the brit gate all the way to the serverline when it's been just him and I. I'll make sure to screen shot it next time so you'll either see me chasing him down to the serverline or his face in the dirt. I used to actually like Moonchild when I first came back to UO, but after I left their alliance he really changed his attitude towards me. I really don't care though because he makes so much money IRL. At least that's his come back for everything. And he talks about everyone else needing ego defense.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...green apples own u. And u never 1v1......you precast and jump people from offscreen and it's usually a gank. All you did was joinn a zerg and think your poo smells like stawberrys. Congrats on joining the stacked side.....it's all you have done that's impressive.....spam evade much these days?

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Funny how game social dynamics likely mirror RL attitudes. You probably do that in real life too. Drift to the winninng side so that you can hide your mediocrity in vast numbers rather than swim in deeper water.....pfft.

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

Plus, I play pure UO and a pure mage template because it's more challenging rather than use 3rd party proggies and the gimp of the month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Game social dynmaics are not that likely to mirror RL attitudes I don't think because of anonimity. But the fact that you believe that says that's it's probably true for you. With that said it's easy to infer that you are also an [censored] IRL with puffed up attempts at intellect.

And if you want to talk about hiding mediocrity, I think the second quote from you is a pure gold example. Excuses go hand in hand with mediocrity. This is just further proof of how puffed up your intellect is. You can't even construct an argument that does less damage to you than to the person it's directed at. Go back to school.

I tend not to attack people's real life since this is not in fact our true lives (at least hopefully) but when you cast the first stone it's all fair game to be thrown back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cyrus loves me.....awww, but I don't swing that way Cy.

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

No reply, he must be too busy spending all that money he told me he makes and being super cool IRL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try earning a little sometime wonderbread boy.

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

------------------------------
GOR YOU SUCK WORSE THAN MOONCHILD!!!!!!!
------------------------------

Wow, I thought only black holes sucked worse than the lunar baby.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't I just kill you and your buddy and your 4 pets solo? 1 pure mage vs 2 dmount tamers and 2 bugs a mare and a kitsune.....um.....and I won....bitter?

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

if people are so worried about being called a zerg. why not kick all the guilds
from all the alliances. It would be so fun if we all go toe to toe for stuff in game. Only that will prove who the better guild/guilds are on sonoma.
Also it was never about zerging imho it was about ppl that all got along in a GAME. I think its funny how EFL is alone now because someone decided they needed more people to fight. oh well i say keep that attitude because my goal is to make you wish we were still in the alliance and we even conformed to what the other alliance guilds wanted from EFL. now wasn't that a joke kicking certain people because of the tussles in alliance chat ... thats all gone now tho and you are left to argue amongst your selves and to use other vents to talk [censored] about your own guild/ alliance mates.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just a function of their elitist nature. It's like in elementary school when the kids with the new tennis shoes were kool, until everyone else got them. Then they had to find some other lame way to isolate a certain group. It's childish cliquing. Most weak people do it. Waka attached itself to 3f cause timmy, monster hammy and trinity decided they couldn't compete with 3f. 3f were the new tennis shoes. and tic allied itself into zergness since they came to Sonoma so it could support their smack talk. It's nothing new.

Then when they added EFL they realized that they allied the entire shard and couldn't spin anymore to support the perception that it's skill rather than shear numbers that creates their dominance. It was just too obvious.....so you had to go. They still have a numerical advantage but the perception can be maintained because they hold enough of a group together while the rest of the shard is divided and fighting eachother. It was a calculated move to support the illusion that they don't rule by numbers and proof that all the 3f alliance has ever done is zerg ftw.

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

You don't use UOA? What the hell you doing pvping?

[/ QUOTE ]

Doing pretty good at a marked disadvantage, I would say.

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

4 replys in a row, you must be getting lonely, Dianna CryingChild.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't u quit? To answer your question, not really. Just decompressing over a beer and typing drivel to get a rise out of you morons.

G

here is moonchild dieing and there excuse. Incase you cant read there writing it says "*wow....you can spam NS and use third party proggie....congrats+*

Now I never killed moonchild here the new comer Rucca did. And just before moonchild died they said Bye even haha how nice.

A

ApollyonDA

"Didn't I just kill you and your buddy and your 4 pets solo? 1 pure mage vs 2 dmount tamers and 2 bugs a mare and a kitsune.....um.....and I won....bitter?"

ummm, no. I have been out of game most of the last two weeks dealing with an out of state funeral, so the answer to your delusion is no, you didnt kill me. Also, for clarification, I dont use the dismount tactic at all when I am on Dyv, only when on my macer. Not sure who you killed, or their pets, but wasnt me.

When you do figure out who it was, and what guild, let us all know and then you can apologize for your inaccuracy. Til then, bite me you pompous, crap-spewing, braincell-lacking, toad-licking moron. Get your supposed kills right before trying to claim victory over me, you dumb puke. I havent even been in Fel in a week, except to see if the ophids were in Skara. Comprehend, dumbass?

Dyvim Tvar
Your superior in ALL ways
(when it comes to pvp, I may suck, but Moonchild blows)

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

No reply, he must be too busy spending all that money he told me he makes and being super cool IRL.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you are so gay

G

*Hi My Name is Dianna MoonChild*

*I Don't use UOA because i am Uber Guard Zone Hugging Mage*

*Everybody but me uses Third Party Proggies*

*Someday i will have a kid and name him Dianna Moonchild the II*

*Bye For now guys*

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

*Bye For now guys*

[/ QUOTE ]

haha. I dont like you much skare, but damn aint it fun [censored] with Moonchild?!?!?!?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you are so gay

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoted for truth!

P

Philos

C'mon guys, we will in a... pseudo... democratic world... will everyone who likes Moonchild please put their hand up?

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you are so gay

[/ QUOTE ]

Leave me out of your fantasies.....I don't swing that way champ.......but you can dream.

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

*Bye For now guys*

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad I can bring excitement to your otherwise meaningless lives. Someday, you may actually have lives and this will be but a fleeting memory. For now....huddle up in a big group, puff your chests out and attach your entire egos to a meaningless game.....LOL.

C

Calell

From what I heard, KQ wouldn't even raise their hand on that one, Phi... *shrugs* I sure as heck am not about to...

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

C'mon guys, we will in a... pseudo... democratic world... will everyone who likes Moonchild please put their hand up?

[/ QUOTE ]

*looks at Philos and wonders what he was thinking*

No one would raise there hand. Now if you want people to raise there hand have them raise it if they dont like Moonchild!!

A

ApollyonDA

I am afraid even then you wont have people raising their hands. Individual fingers, certainly, just not the whole hand.

Dyv

G

Yea Moonchild if we don't have lifes because we post on stratics what does it make you when you post 4 times in a row on stratics lol. Owned 1v1.

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

Yea Moonchild if we don't have lifes because we post on stratics what does it make you when you post 4 times in a row on stratics lol. Owned 1v1.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you have re-ally 3f cause your guild sux.....even numbers you all fold like a house of cards....what a joke. We owned you 3v4 3 times in front of destard....then you have to bring the kitchen sink to even kill one of us....hide behind 3f and cry more k? It's obvious you're nothing without the zerg.

K

kleptobyte

Yes yes....it is now glaringly obvious to all on sonoma that the 3F/WAKA/OPK (whatever lame guild)/EFL alliance was all zergness and no backbone. You all tried breaking up and it is just too painful dying when the numbers aren't there. Your fragile egos just can's stand it. ZERG IT UP CHICKEN STYLE KIDS.....now that's really "gay" Ron.....have a nice day spineless girlie men.....get with the zergness!!!!! Cause weak people run in big packs!!!!!

G

There Goes Moonchild again just keep posting one after the other. When did we re-ally 3F by the way, i am just curious?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

And you have re-ally 3f cause your guild sux.....even numbers you all fold like a house of cards....what a joke. We owned you 3v4 3 times in front of destard....then you have to bring the kitchen sink to even kill one of us....hide behind 3f and cry more k? It's obvious you're nothing without the zerg.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay I worked all day. Did I miss something??? I looking at my guild screen and it not showing EFL back with 3F?!?!?! Well whateva. Moonchild said it so it must be right 100%!

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just more proof moonchild has no idea whats going on. he thinks we are still allies. lol

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Nono, Ron...he said RE-allied...so that's even worse lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye. If that happens DS wont be in EFL no more. No offense to yall. Most of yall cool as hell, I just like having peeps to fight.

G

EFL has made the decision to never make an alliance again with another guild, if another alliance happens with EFL it would be an alliance with a guild for EFL's crafters or something.

G

Heyyyy Moonchild last night at Destard why did you run from me, i mean seriously it was a 1v1 my guildmates were still at the entrance, and you just ran...ran....ran....ran, " Said nobody can kill the great Dianna Moonchild, then you ran...ran...ran some more. I chased you but you know because i speed hack and all i couldn't catch up to you, i guess them third party *progies* just were crap right moonchild!

O Moonchild do you like my signature!!

I

imported_Garen

FYI

I made a post defending Moonchild but it vanished, I'm shocked.

G

A copy of Garen's Original Post......

The original was caught when a post above it was moved.

<blockquote><hr>

In Moonchilds defense...

His one of the few people I've teamed up with to kill people at the gate. He doesn't have his nose up everyones ass and nobody has their nose up his.

His out numbered and as far as I've seen fights honorably.

KQ is allied with that worthless band of newbies (GOR) and *I can't stand the way he emotes everything when he types in game*

Other than that theres a dozen other gimps I would pick on first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Q

G

Honorable figheres dont duel someone and run off screen twice red lined breaking the rules just to come back and say see you suck you cant kill me.

Then again it depends on what you find honorable.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha. I still found the post amusing. Owe well. I still dont like him. I have never got him to stand still in the feild. All he has to see is "Dark Stone is attacking you!" and he is gone like a fart in the wind. He has never accepted a duel. Sorry I dont gate fight more than I do (only do when I extremely bored or the ATM machine is there). Atleast we know Q will moderate the thing now!

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ATTN AOE members:You all suck atUO, i think you need to be tought a lesson, so im offering you all 1v1 duels, in the classic style (which you might want because your such an "old school" guild [of stealth archers LOL!]) or in a no rules duel. please icq me at 124031738 should your weak newb asses chose to accept.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

ATTN AOE members:You all suck atUO, i think you need to be tought a lesson, so im offering you all 1v1 duels, in the classic style (which you might want because your such an "old school" guild [of stealth archers LOL!]) or in a no rules duel. please icq me at 124031738 should your weak newb asses chose to accept.

[/ QUOTE ]

You alright most of the time Ron, but if you knew anything about that guild they RP assasins. They enjoy playing the hiding type char. Just figured I would let you know if you didnt know. Maybe one or two might accept. I dunno though.

Edit: Thought being you wanting duels, fight me on dexers if you still got yours in fighting shape Ron. I wanna duel you on dexer. Heard you used to be alright onone.

I

imported_Garen

<blockquote><hr>

Honorable figheres dont duel someone and run off screen twice red lined breaking the rules just to come back and say see you suck you cant kill me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats hilarious but I can only judge from what I've seen. It could be worse; he could be running a cookie template or playing a warrior or something.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats hilarious but I can only judge from what I've seen. It could be worse; he could be running a cookie template or playing a warrior or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont bad mouth the dexer. Not as complicated as a mage to play but still takes skill.

P

Philos

Yeh, Ron was a good dexxer. But, I was always the best. And Ron has had a hard time dealing with that, so I console him with snuggles.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
holy smokes ron,

you are possibly the stupidest person in UO.
yes, even worse then ... oh wait, i shouldnt flame.

<blockquote><hr>

"old school" guild [of stealth archers LOL!])

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm, last time i checked there was only one archer in AOE.
and i cant recall the last time i saw him out.
so that would make your comment.... well kinda about as usefull as tits on a bull.

look.
i realise your a littls slow.
so ill cut this into little chunks for you so maybe it will sink in for ya.
i realise your swinging from the ladies tee box, while the rest of us are swinging from the mens, but even you should be able to figure this out.

were a guild of assassins.

a good kill for us is when we can sneak up on ya and jump out of the shadows and kill ya, and then get away before the zerg alliance red moongate opens up and 20 guys pile out in responce to your 'panic button'

and i must admit.
where pretty good at it.

we dont hang at the brit gate.
we dont champ spawn.
we dont wear as many arty's.
we dont see the need to dress alike (ya, ive seen your blog, have ya come out of the closet yet? just curious is all)

if your upset at us because we do what we like good, then fine.
if ya think that you are gonna somehow anger some of us enough where we are gonna come out of the shadows and duel, im afraid your gonna be waiting a while there bro.

and really.
ive killed you enough times, that i hardly think one more time is gonna cure you of whatever it is your low on.

at any rate.

im sure there is some zinger youve got stored up, so lets have it.
if i dont get back to you right away that because i dont make a habit out of reading this forum.
really nothing of interest here, besides some unstable fellas measuring... somthing.

oh, i had a hell of a fine time last night.
i was able to get 3 3F's, and then i went down.
sigh.

then had a nice tussle in despise, that was hella fun.
think i clocked in 6 kills there.
and then andy.

andy andy andy.
i must admit i had a lot of fun, that lasted what 5 - 10 minutes?
that was the best fight ive had in a LONG time.

so i salute ya bro.
i must however give myself a pat on the back for that assassination in the star room.

i let the three of ya finish the champ spawn, they layed in wait and picked and rolled ya as ya came out.
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.
pulled all the scrolls off ya as well.
i know, i know.
it was mean.
BUT IT FELT SO GOOD!

next time you can kill me, i promise!

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hey voodu. You suck at UO. and at the end of the day your still only a stealther. thx.

P

Patheos

*grin* that's all you gotta say?
Ya know, when the red coats fought by their little "code of fighting” they got their shoes handed to their widows back in the day marching all out in the open like pigs to the slaughter. You all can take you're little doom, quake, fighting out in the open field battle rules and put them on your graves kiddies...

Status
Not open for further replies.