• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
now all we need is monster to post and the best duelists on sonoma will be dueling for gold :p

G

kal you make me look like a run on dial up lol. or as some people say ROFLCOPTERS!!!!

G

Ron i will duel you for gold maybe this friday because i am a work a haulic, you will beat me most likley, but hey why not give out free gold lol.

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

now all we need is monster to post and the best duelists on sonoma will be dueling for gold :p

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't dueled for a long time or played for a while.. but i can put up a fight..

I

imported_Garen

I'll do pure mage duels. No handicapped bleed attack mages please.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

I'll do pure mage duels. No handicapped bleed attack mages please.

[/ QUOTE ]
deal, 500k on the line? best of 3?

K

KalInEx

The farms haven't been neutral since steve foreman lost best out of 3 to Peon and had his boys gank him and didn't pay up.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

The farms haven't been neutral since steve foreman lost best out of 3 to Peon and had his boys gank him and didn't pay up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now how the hell my name get put in this!?!?!?! I am curious on that one. Owe well. Guess I lost to Peon huh?? Tell me who the hell Peon is??? I dunno. Not been PvPing much lately. Come to think of it, who are your chars????

Edit: If you associating my name with SSM/MOO or whatever they call themselves please dont.

Also. Farms is nuetral to me. I dont gank there and I am sure there are peeps that can vouch for that. Now if you want to duel me KalInEx, give me a hola. My ICQ in my stratics profile. Ill duel you, your best char vs my best. I will say though first off my best is a dexer. If you wanna fight cool. If not cool also. No shame not doing it.

G

Big Worm i already beat you in a duel so really i am the better mage and yes i own you in a video game....second EFL was asked if Big Worm and Jesse and the rest of the Sonoma trash could join EFL, i am Co Guildmaster of EFL i said i am sorry we don't take trash in a our guild expecially 2 Legendary Runners and a house archer from GOR who use to beg me for insurance gold just so he could go to the moongate.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Big Worm i already beat you in a duel so really i am the better mage and yes i own you in a video game....second EFL was asked if Big Worm and Jesse and the rest of the Sonoma trash could join EFL, i am Co Guildmaster of EFL i said i am sorry we don't take trash in a our guild expecially 2 Legendary Runners and a house archer from GOR who use to beg me for insurance gold just so he could go to the moongate.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL your a delusional [censored]. Turk asked us to join and Nox said he would take anybody to so that we would join I was even in your ts once talking to the council. Keep saying that we are trash and watch waht happens in the future :&gt;. One more thing you need to learn how to reAD I said i never claimed to be a leet duelist so once again your making yourself look ********.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

you are trash lol....what are you going to do?

[/ QUOTE ]
Keep talking lawl

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Scarecrow this chair says it owns you ina mage duel. Why don't you go argue with it for a few hours while I'm gone

G

Yeah I really laughed about that too and then laughed even harder when I heard EFL and MOO merged to make MOFL. I hope this isnt true lol.

C

Calell

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

It was ISO steve, not Dark Stone, and umm...It was supposed to be mage dueling...Peon was in vamp form, with a wisp, and necro dueling...That's not mage duel...Also, no one 'ganked'--during their duels it was just the 3 of them (steve, peon and his wisp), it was after that that everyone went nuts...Not just 'the zerg'...Or perhaps your memory is clouded?

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

It was ISO steve, not Dark Stone, and umm...It was supposed to be mage dueling...Peon was in vamp form, with a wisp, and necro dueling...That's not mage duel...Also, no one 'ganked'--during their duels it was just the 3 of them (steve, peon and his wisp), it was after that that everyone went nuts...Not just 'the zerg'...Or perhaps your memory is clouded?

[/ QUOTE ]
I remember that and Steve was the one talking [censored] that he could beat Peon even if he used necro and vamp form. Then when Steve lost instead of paying up he got mad and ganked him.

G

Good fights at Marble. Was lots of fun and then the new and improved guild/unofficial alliance rolled in.

Starts Chant "ROFL, ROFL, HERE COMES MOFL"

for all you people unaware that the new EFL/MOO collaberation that is "unofficial"

none the less good fun all around.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Starts Chant "ROFL, ROFL, HERE COMES MOFL"

[/ QUOTE ]
I wish i could make one of those for the 4 guilds in your alliance :&lt;

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bigworm stop crying zerg when half the people in our alliance own you 1v1.
We are better than you even without our alliance.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL again ron fellows makes another ******** post. How is 1v1 going to help you in a team fight, and we must not be that bad as a team considering you guys need 20 to raid 5 of us. Also i can beat anybody in your allaince 1v1 except for 2 or 3 waka unless they are chugging or running a gimp temp like fencing necro. Back when i dueled everyday i remeber raping you also but i dunno about now cuz i dont really duel at all.

K

KalInEx

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It actually was not 'supposed' to be a mage duel. No mention was made of it being a 'mage duel' until after steve lost best out of 3. Why did it take steve best out of 3 to decide it was a mage duel? Why did steve throw a fit like a little girl and have his boys gank peon?

K

KalInEx

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why do we continually school you even numbers and at almost 2 of your allies to every one of ours? Do you just not play anymore or something because you seem to be totally in the dark. You're one of those guys thats stuck on deuling. You will argue until you lose and then it comes down to "DUEL ME!". You probably tell girls that you're a good uo dueler when you try to pick them up. Seriously, get over yourself.

G

You guys are mentally challenged. How do I know this you ask? simple. You guys cant freaking count if your life depended on it. We have beat you even number many a times and we have lost to you even numbers. We have zerged the crap out of you and at the same time there were moments where you zerged us.

Complain all you want im just glad there is fighting once again.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

You guys are mentally challenged. How do I know this you ask? simple. You guys cant freaking count if your life depended on it. We have beat you even number many a times and we have lost to you even numbers. We have zerged the crap out of you and at the same time there were moments where you zerged us.

Complain all you want im just glad there is fighting once again.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna start taking screen shots because your delusional. 95% of the time you guys out number us and the few times it is even numbers we usually win because most of you don't know how to fight without a zerg. I can think of maybe 1 time we zerged you.

G

well then I guess we must zerg real good beacuse ive pvped for maybe 4 hrs the last 2 days and made 60k according to my bank so thank you for your donations.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

well then I guess we must zerg real good beacuse ive pvped for maybe 4 hrs the last 2 days and made 60k according to my bank so thank you for your donations.

[/ QUOTE ]
Theres no such thing as zerging good. Wow you made 60k.

G

Yea.....I am leaving for Baja in a few days so i won't be on sonoma that much.

K

Kal Vas Flam

leaveing at the end of this month or the beginning of next month

G

for the amount of been playing 60k is good also the stuff I run into. But its ok Kal flame on your alliance members haha.

K

Kal Vas Flam

mud flaps from reading that just made me and everyone else you reads that dumber... i really dont give a damn who kills my allience members.... dont get to happy...

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

mud flaps from reading that just made me and everyone else you reads that dumber... i really dont give a damn who kills my allience members.... dont get to happy...

[/ QUOTE ]

Kal, u jabroni... lol Mud.flaps is in our alliance is what he's saying... hahaha

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

krow loves MOO now, oh sucky me good plz big wormy

[/ QUOTE ]
Young buck your a ******.

B

Bigworm01

So as I was saying in the other thread before it got locked Dark ston e your trash stop hugging Wakas nuts and I owned you on ur best char when you were chugging and evading lol

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha. Its okay worm. If I am correct I did what it took to stay alive. If I am correct though you recalled out before I could a chance to actualy fight. All you did was a combo and then run. Combo run. Its okay. I play to live. I dont care how I do, but as long as I can live and kill you, it has been successful.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

haha. Its okay worm. If I am correct I did what it took to stay alive. If I am correct though you recalled out before I could a chance to actualy fight. All you did was a combo and then run. Combo run. Its okay. I play to live. I dont care how I do, but as long as I can live and kill you, it has been successful.

[/ QUOTE ]
You have never gotten me 1v1. I'm talking about the time on the island when I caught you 1v1 and you died in less than 3 seconds.

K

KalInEx

I hear Ron Fellows got pwnd in a duel lolol. Then he cried and made excuses and had his boys start ganking.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

yes.
its true.
saw it with my own two eyes...

[/ QUOTE ]
I saw it too.

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He had Protection on and didn't realize it. Also, the other guy attacked by his own will because he doesn't like Decius. Ron had nothing to do with that.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

He had Protection on and didn't realize it. Also, the other guy attacked by his own will because he doesn't like Decius. Ron had nothing to do with that.

[/ QUOTE ]
He didnt have proterction because he was fizziling stop making excuses. W0ell than Ron can thank ashton for getting res killed twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.