• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KalInEx

<blockquote><hr>

He had Protection on and didn't realize it. Also, the other guy attacked by his own will because he doesn't like Decius. Ron had nothing to do with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOLOLOLOL u pwn yourself irl

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont remember that, but I do remember the one time I ran into you by marble and the scenarios I explained above played out. Owe well. Each person has there own memory. You very well may have killed me. I think what when you were trying to be a WTF! member.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

I dont remember that, but I do remember the one time I ran into you by marble and the scenarios I explained above played out. Owe well. Each person has there own memory. You very well may have killed me. I think what when you were trying to be a WTF! member.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol yea i did kill u. What you mean trying ? I was...

A

ApollyonDA

I have stayed out of this little foray for the most part, but this is where I get to step in and remind people of a few things.

First, it IS possible to fizzle someone when they have Protection cast. Paralyzing does it real well, as does a good mana drain.

Second, Moonchild still sux worse then any of you.

And third, Worm, you big ol' Crimson Sphyncter, you talk more crap then anyone I know and make so damned many errors in thinking, it makes Krow look like a fewkin genius. Good at killing? Yes. Dumbass too? Yes, most definately a yes.

Dyv
(in a bad mood)

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

I have stayed out of this little foray for the most part, but this is where I get to step in and remind people of a few things.

First, it IS possible to fizzle someone when they have Protection cast. Paralyzing does it real well, as does a good mana drain.

And third, Worm, you big ol' Crimson Sphyncter, you talk more crap then anyone I know and make so damned many errors in thinking, it makes Krow look like a fewkin genius. Good at killing? Yes. Dumbass too? Yes, most definately a yes.

Dyv
(in a bad mood)

[/ QUOTE ]
Your obviously the dumbass posting on something you know nothing about. Who the [censored] casts a paralyze ina duel? If I'm such a dumbass how about a spelling bee best oout of 10 words????

M

Mr Helmet

Umm... Ron has resist and Worm is correct who the hell does cast a para or a mana vamp in a duel?

A

ApollyonDA

Wow, a challange from someone that is challanged? Which word are you thinking is mispelled? And as far as "Who the [censored] casts a paralyze ina duel?" (notice the words running together there? Nice one BigWorthless), I would think, just about anyone that wanted to screw up their victim. Who uses spellweaving in a duel? Well, I did, and worked wonders. Attunement, then gift of renewal, then stand and fire away, with 14 hp coming back per second. Those of us that are not pvp gods, we use surprise and confusion to help us out as much as possible. But if you just want to stick with the same boring old tactics that everyone is used to and expects, well, go for it, you pompous piece of crap.

Dyv

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Wow, a challange from someone that is challanged? Which word are you thinking is mispelled? And as far as "Who the [censored] casts a paralyze ina duel?" (notice the words running together there? Nice one BigWorthless), I would think, just about anyone that wanted to screw up their victim. Who uses spellweaving in a duel? Well, I did, and worked wonders. Attunement, then gift of renewal, then stand and fire away, with 14 hp coming back per second. Those of us that are not pvp gods, we use surprise and confusion to help us out as much as possible. But if you just want to stick with the same boring old tactics that everyone is used to and expects, well, go for it, you pompous piece of crap.

Dyv

[/ QUOTE ]
So do you accept or are you going to keep talking [censored]?

A

ApollyonDA

If you are referring to 'sphyncter', you would be wrong. Correctly used with either an 'i' or a 'y'. Freud preferred the 'y' spelling. If not that, then must be the word 'sux', which is not meant to be spelled correctly in the way I used it. Or did I miss something else?

Really, I thought if anyone would be familiar with terms involving a sphyncter, it would be you.

Dyv

ps. 'out' is spelled with only one o as well

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

If you are referring to 'sphyncter', you would be wrong. Correctly used with either an 'i' or a 'y'. Freud preferred the 'y' spelling. If not that, then must be the word 'sux', which is not meant to be spelled correctly in the way I used it. Or did I miss something else?

Really, I thought if anyone would be familiar with terms involving a sphyncter, it would be you.

Dyv

ps. 'out' is spelled with only one o as well

[/ QUOTE ]
lmfao thats all you can do is come and correct typos. I guess I'm gonna have to stop with the internet slang because of ****s like you. So do you accept the spelling bee or not?

A

ApollyonDA

Go for it, though not real sure how you can pull off a spelling bee over forums.

Dyv

M

Mr Helmet

Yeah real nice work. If i was challenged to a mage duel i would bring my Spellweaving archer too. Let me guess... you must be old E^E.

A

ApollyonDA

To answer, yes I was E^E, but never on an archer. Was actually my damned tamer-mage that did it. No pvp template at all, but surprise worked, when you are healing straight through deadly poison and bleed.

And I wasn't challanged to a 'mage duel', the person I was fighting knew my template well enough.

Dyv

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Go for it, though not real sure how you can pull off a spelling bee over forums.

Dyv

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll invite you into our TS and We'll have it there.

Worm

A

ApollyonDA

Sometime when I am not tied up in mine, with my guildies, that would be great. Who will be the impartial ref, with the list of words then? Or will it simply be a 'word-off' between you and I with common usage words as the playground?

Dyv

M

Mr Helmet

Then why would you come in here and talk about our mage duels when you are talking about some trammie taming/spellweaver duel?

A

ApollyonDA

Wasn't a trammie duel at all, in fact it was shortly after one of our champ spawns, when we were at the E^E guildhouse, and the person who I was dueling was Hooman, far from being a trammie.

Clarify things any?

Dyv

just out of curiousity, Helmet, who are you ingame?

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok Idiots listen

Im willing to bet 10 mil gold on a best of 3 duel with decius, No DP, no weapons. We can use any of the stratics mods like Dor as a broker.

Do you accept?

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hell they could even do a sonoma news report about it. so what do you say?

T

TriGun

<blockquote><hr>

Dyv
(in a bad mood)

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me I talk the most [censored] in this game FU OK?

T

TriGun

Ron will duel ne one here NO Casting No weapons No Poison NO POTS! No Moving Must Be Afk Accepting Duels for Ron Fellows ICQ me

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

Ron will duel ne one here NO Casting No weapons No Poison NO POTS! No Moving Must Be Afk Accepting Duels for Ron Fellows ICQ me

[/ QUOTE ]

you are a complete moron.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im asking for a classic mage duel, the same way EVERYONE has done it for the past 9 years.

Dismounted, Wall casted. Thats it.

I know to most of you this may be a new thing. Thats because half of you have brains the size of peanuts, and the other half are worthless dexors.

K

KalInEx

Ron you should spend less time challenging people to duels and work on your field tactics.

M

Mr Helmet

Dont worry next Harry that waka pops Ron Fellows is going to stop it and ask an EFL or MOO to 1 v 1 duel him for it. Thats if they ever pop another harry....

K

Kal Vas Flam

<blockquote><hr>

Dont worry next Harry that waka pops Ron Fellows is going to stop it and ask an EFL or MOO to 1 v 1 duel him for it. Thats if they ever pop another harry....

[/ QUOTE ]

Waka will pop a harry again you dont have to worry about that, but this time we wont have 2 people defending and still holding noobie moo and efl haha (i heard)

K

KalInEx

<blockquote><hr>

who are you no name's anyway...

[/ QUOTE ]

If we're no names, you get pwnd by no names on a regular basis. Quit being so full of yourself. You have a name but its because you suck so bad.

C

Calell

<blockquote><hr>

and the other half are worthless dexors.

[/ QUOTE ]

gee, thanks

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

who are you no name's anyway...

[/ QUOTE ]

If we're no names, you get pwnd by no names on a regular basis. Quit being so full of yourself. You have a name but its because you suck so bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing, but I trying to learn to play mage so I guess I kinda fall in between.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Dyv
(in a bad mood)

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me I talk the most [censored] in this game FU OK?

[/ QUOTE ]
I can picture Ron losing like a 1v1 game in Basketball and then challenging the guy to a UO mage duel to make himself feel better. I cant wait to go in that public vent server and laugh at you.

B

Bigworm01

I just noticed that dec must have really pissed you off. You took the time to put his name in your signature and you made a post about him in your blog. lololol thats obsession

T

Trinsauce

CRIMSON SPHYNCTER... I couldn't agree with Dyvim more on this one...

U spew more [censored] from ur mouth than anyone these days... We're gonna have to get ur "double whopper with cheese cutter" sewn shut... U talk way too much...

UO EGO 4 THA LOSE!!!

K

KalInEx

<blockquote><hr>

I just noticed that dec must have really pissed you off. You took the time to put his name in your signature and you made a post about him in your blog. lololol thats obsession

[/ QUOTE ]

Ron you got beat. Get over it already.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

CRIMSON SPHYNCTER... I couldn't agree with Dyvim more on this one...

U spew more [censored] from ur mouth than anyone these days... We're gonna have to get ur "double whopper with cheese cutter" sewn shut... U talk way too much...

UO EGO 4 THA LOSE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
I have an ego? Look at your boy Ron Fellows before you say anything about that to me thx :&gt;

M

Mr Helmet

But you do not deny that Ron will stop the harry all together and challenge someone to a 1 v 1 mage duel for it?

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

LMFAO...Trinsauce is telling someone else they talk to much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at ur posts NoX... U've been a member of stratics for 11 days and already have 27 posts... Ur averaging almost 3 posts a day... But anyways...

Enjoy ur evening jockeying for pvp supremecy I am gonna resort to hangin with my wang out at the club tonight...

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

LMFAO...Trinsauce is telling someone else they talk to much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at ur posts NoX... U've been a member of stratics for 11 days and already have 27 posts... Ur averaging almost 3 posts a day... But anyways...

Enjoy ur evening jockeying for pvp supremecy I am gonna resort to hangin with my wang out at the club tonight...

[/ QUOTE ]
Ya im sure your gonna have a good time at the gay bar with your "wang hanging out"

G

its alright wormy we understand your not old enough to go to the bar.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

its alright wormy we understand your not old enough to go to the bar.

[/ QUOTE ]
Doesen't mean I still can't drink

G

sure doesnt. Unfortunently drinking with your little underage buddies and going out to the bars is two completely different things. You will understand what im talking about in a few years.

Not that it really matters or has anything to do with pvp lol.

A

ApollyonDA

Although I can hear it now, when they are old enough to go out:

"PWND at the Club"
"I roxxored you 1v1 on the dancefloor"
"She was so ugly, I had to use Evasion to get away from her"
"Can I have a light?" "Sure..... VAS FLAM!!!"
"She said she wanted $20 for a strip, I agreed, but only because I thought she said she had a good script..."

or thinking that after you have pissed off an adult that is there, you can run to the exit and think it is a guard zone.

The premature possibilities are endless.

Dyv

G

LOL Oh on a side note I wanted to post for MOFL that because you are so weak and resort to 4 dismounters on the field I will at all times be rez killing in 1 v 1 or field fights because that makes me about as sad as all of you lol.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

LOL Oh on a side note I wanted to post for MOFL that because you are so weak and resort to 4 dismounters on the field I will at all times be rez killing in 1 v 1 or field fights because that makes me about as sad as all of you lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you crying?

Status
Not open for further replies.