• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

LMFAO...Trinsauce is telling someone else they talk to much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at ur posts NoX... U've been a member of stratics for 11 days and already have 27 posts... Ur averaging almost 3 posts a day... But anyways...

Enjoy ur evening jockeying for pvp supremecy I am gonna resort to hangin with my wang out at the club tonight...

[/ QUOTE ]
Ya im sure your gonna have a good time at the gay bar with your "wang hanging out"

[/ QUOTE ]

Jealousy is funny... I can't help it I would rather go out with friends and party it up than spend my weekend gaming it up... Sorry not my style...

As for gay bars, if u consider a dance floor packed with girls in short skirts, spaghetti strap shirts and tight leather pants a gay bar then I will go there 24/7... Once again know me b4 u speak bout me...

Psst, for ur knowledge I've got a hot gf... lol

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

LMFAO...Trinsauce is telling someone else they talk to much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at ur posts NoX... U've been a member of stratics for 11 days and already have 27 posts... Ur averaging almost 3 posts a day... But anyways...

Enjoy ur evening jockeying for pvp supremecy I am gonna resort to hangin with my wang out at the club tonight...

[/ QUOTE ]
Ya im sure your gonna have a good time at the gay bar with your "wang hanging out"

[/ QUOTE ]

Jealousy is funny... I can't help it I would rather go out with friends and party it up than spend my weekend gaming it up... Sorry not my style...

As for gay bars, if u consider a dance floor packed with girls in short skirts, spaghetti strap shirts and tight leather pants a gay bar then I will go there 24/7... Once again know me b4 u speak bout me...

Psst, for ur knowledge I've got a hot gf... lol

[/ QUOTE ]
Everybody meet Moonchild II

C

Celtic Mistress

Ahh the finer points of UO PvP! *pulls out chair and pops popcorn*

T

Trinsauce

Don't ya wish u had ur own opinion... Nice one on the Moonchild name for me... I do believe I heard that a couple posts earlier Mr. Original... pitiful attempt...

L

Lizzo

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I made a song up for 3F

From the bottom of my heart,

Evasion noob,
Evasion noob,
You're an evasion noob, its true
I saw your suit,
In luna too,
And I know that thing is duped,
No I dont want to mage duel

(sounds like that one "You're Beautiful" song)
-Written By YoursTruly
and AngelTears!!!

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I made a song up for 3F

Evasion noob,
Evasion noob,
I saw your suit,
In luna too,

-Written By YoursTruly
and AngelTears!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
lololol careful their gonna mage duel you for the lyrics to the song.

L

Lizzo

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I made a song up for 3F

Evasion noob,
Evasion noob,
I saw your suit,
In luna too,

-Written By YoursTruly
and AngelTears!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
lololol careful their gonna mage duel you for the lyrics to the song.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew I shoulda copy writed it!

G

Complain about 3f and evasion? lol you guys are funny. Have you not realized your allied with an entire guild that almost exclusively plays evasion chars?

Then again after listening to how mentally challenged all of you are in the sonoma vent yesterday I shouldnt expect you to realize that.

G

WOW...Ok i love how everyone pancake and complain about gimp templates (everyone even my alliance and guild mates). The truth of the matter is, you should be using every thing to your advantage in this game, if evasion, pots, running, etc.. is going to keep you alive WHY THE [censored] NOT USE IT. I was in 3F for 2 days, there is only one rule i was told, DON'T DIE so if you are getting ganked or [censored] if you are getting killed 1v1, RUN or run to people in uoam. I play a ninja bushido parry swords mage, i use shruikins, pots, lt bokuto, evasion, ninjistu, deathstrike, lesser hyru, and a few other things that apply to my template. I am sorry but if you are playing a pure dexxer or just a parry mage, DON'T pancake, do you really think that something is going to happen to the gimp people, my template isn't going to be nerfed. WORD OF ADVICE, YOU HAVE TO ADVANCE TO TEMPLATE WITH THE CHANGES!!! And second i have to agree with GheTTo, if you can't play a mage without parry you are worthless, i played a straight mage when i first started, except i have no scribe, poisoning, or weapon skills including wrestling. Parry is a worthless skill on a mage unless you have bushido.

WHY PARRY IS WORTHLESS ON A MAGE:

1) you can't chug pots with a shield idiots.

2) you need 80 dex for the full benifit.

3) If you can't play a mage without it then please play a dexxer because you are worthless.

4) If you can't take a dexxer without parry then like i said YOU DON'T DESERVE TO PLAY A MAGE.

Now, most of the time i will get killed by a few dexxers because really they are good at playing a template, Rikku aka Kitsune, Seduction, and Andy. Rikku and Seduction moving shot and rikku is really good at playing a archer and all around dexxer, Andy just has the best dexxer stuff on the shard, if you put a blacksmith made weapon in his hand or someone like myself he is an easy kill.

G

I agree with you scarekrow except a couple things. Parry is bugged right now so you parrry just as good with 20 dex as 80.

Gimp templates......I play a necro/fencer/mage and a scribe/parry/mage for mages anyway and yeah I know they are gimp but at the same time im not the one complaining about them.

L

Lizzo

<blockquote><hr>

Complain about 3f and evasion? lol you guys are funny. Have you not realized your allied with an entire guild that almost exclusively plays evasion chars?

Then again after listening to how mentally challenged all of you are in the sonoma vent yesterday I shouldnt expect you to realize that.

[/ QUOTE ]

*twitch drool*
NUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

L

Lizzo

OH and, The song wasnt really complaining about them,

It is simply poking fun at them.

And hell, it can even go for my allies, basically if you use evasion as your primary defense, your a noob =&gt;

G

Liz you are in my alliance but when you weren't you were running into a house from this evasion newb &gt;:)

P

Philos

<blockquote><hr>

WHY PARRY IS WORTHLESS ON A MAGE:

1) you can't chug pots with a shield idiots.

2) you need 80 dex for the full benifit.

3) If you can't play a mage without it then please play a dexxer because you are worthless.

4) If you can't take a dexxer without parry then like i said YOU DON'T DESERVE TO PLAY A MAGE.

[/ QUOTE ]

I play a parry mage, but I am a dragon.

K

Kal Vas Flam

<blockquote><hr>

I play a parry mage, but I am a dragon.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHA.... dayo dragon!

K

KalInEx

I tried and evasion gimp mage for a brief period, its no fun so I don't play one anymore. Evasion lets people that suck stay alive during pvp. It should be nerfed to hell.

P

Philos

Just for the record, Dragon Little is parry, but not evasion. And it's easy to chug pots with a shield, you just have to be coordinated.

P

Philos

<blockquote><hr>

I don't suck on a mage and i use evasion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same with McKnight.

Changing the topic. Will someone give me a name change token so that I can rename Serenity to MANGO?

K

kleptobyte

<blockquote><hr>

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I made a song up for 3F

Evasion noob,
Evasion noob,
I saw your suit,
In luna too,

-Written By YoursTruly
and AngelTears!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen....you speak such truth

G

Moonchild DO YOU EVEN HAVE A [censored] RED, DIDN'T THINK SO, GO BACK TO GUARD ZONE NEWB K THX BYE.

L

Lizzo

<blockquote><hr>

Liz you are in my alliance but when you weren't you were running into a house from this evasion newb &gt;:)

[/ QUOTE ]

that i was,
AND i will continue to run into a house from an evasion noob!
I am a legendary house hider! woooot!

L

Lizzo

Tonight was quite the turnout,

AngelTears and I demonstrated our immaturity to its fullest, and completely upset the hell out of Rikku Seduction Aegis and about 6 more,

They all swarmed the house and worked as a team to try to gank us both.

Well done guys, you all truely take this game toooo seriously, being the best, and then spamming about kinda makes your weeny smaller than it already is,
and yes I ALREADY know and fully understand that I house hide.

A

ApollyonDA

nothing to say about the fight, but Lizzo, if you are going to complain about the 'boys' measuring the size of their members, you might not want to egg it on by talking about the way it "makes your weeny smaller than it already is".

Not being a smartass, just making a point
Dyv

K

KalInEx

<blockquote><hr>

Moonchild DO YOU EVEN HAVE A [censored] RED, DIDN'T THINK SO, GO BACK TO GUARD ZONE NEWB K THX BYE.

[/ QUOTE ]

We should ban people that don't have reds from the pvp thread

G

Im assuming lizzo just learnt how to use her keyboard. I must admit though that they are pretty good at trash talking lol.

granted they love talking about male genitals (a sign of someone clearly going through withdrawls) none the less interesting posts ahha.

P

Philos

<blockquote><hr>

nooooooo PHILOS!!!! i named serenity

[/ QUOTE ]

Serenity is a stupid name. MANGO is so much better. And Lith is right. Mango came from MANGLED JUICED which Eldron used to run around and shout. But Phoenixxx thought he was saying MANGO JUICED for some reason and therefore... MANGO was born. But then I sold that account and now MANGO is Kal Vas and so MANGO needs to be reborn. Little help?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Lady Steven had one on here ice island vendor house. Might check there. Was 12m I beleive.

A

ApollyonDA

"Well who wants to pancake today about gimp templates?"

well, I do. Something came about with ML that makes me so hopping mad, but the devs pay no attention to it at all. The sheer gimpiness of it is soooo deserving of nerfing, it boggles the mind. I am, in fact, talking about the ability of fisher-mages to use spell-channeling fishing poles, thus making it so that no decent archer can keep up with their fish loot. I mean really, we have to put down our pole, then rearm a bow, kill, then do it again. What does a mage have to do? Not a darned thing other then hit a few keys to cast spells and keep fishing away.

Truly, an unbalancing part of UO, regardless of the shard or facet.

Dyv

C

Celtic Mistress

I know this is off the thread, but I would like to thank all those who listened to my first show on sosaria live tonight! EFL, you guys made my night! I can't wait until my next show!

C

Calell

mah babeh all growed up... And no, Fat (guy from Austin Powers, whoops) can't have you, I promise...

Sorry bout that *sighs*

L

Lizzo

<blockquote><hr>

Liz is Elizabeth the CHIV FENCER

[/ QUOTE ]

Why yes, yes I am the chiv fencer, at least I dont use bushido, I could be a pointless archer with bushido and parry. And, On my NOT off days, I do plenty of "pwning". And I could careless what my template is anyhow like I've said before, certain people take this game too seriously.

L

Lizzo

<blockquote><hr>

Im assuming lizzo just learnt how to use her keyboard. I must admit though that they are pretty good at trash talking lol.

granted they love talking about male genitals (a sign of someone clearly going through withdrawls) none the less interesting posts ahha.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah i type horribly, *bangs head on keyboard*

G

Liz why would you put parry on an archer when you wouldn't beable to parry anything with a bow?

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Liz why would you put parry on an archer when you wouldn't beable to parry anything with a bow?

[/ QUOTE ]
Why u ****ten on liz for

G

Are you crying? Are you crying? Are you crying?

OOOOOOOOH I think he is crying!!!!!

L

Lizzo

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

=D

Status
Not open for further replies.