• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I play with ninja turtles and giant unibrows. and if you read who the post response it says my name thus directed towards me.

M

Mai Nehmtu

I burn peon timbra solo, but dont mind company for the kill

more the merrier

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

are you honestly threatening me over the stratics message boards with "watch it". Please sir verbally own me with your little gold scripter guild you little cheats haha.

Why dont you go script all your chars back up to there skill levels since there current skills are on soul stones not on your account haha.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol I think Strung outs crying ahahahahah

G

nope but you were yesterday when I managed to play uo for 10 min. Just enough time to drop you solo in about 30 seconds haha.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

nope but you were yesterday when I managed to play uo for 10 min. Just enough time to drop you solo in about 30 seconds haha.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol so what? Your templates a mage killer strangle bleed painspike. You should just switch to a necro dexxer because you barely use magery. Hey and if your so leet duel me pure mage (thaT means no strangle no bleed lol) icq 250350913

G

wow you must be the uber hypocrite because last i recall you used to make fun of ron fellows along with decius for saying duel me all the time. Well ill duel you with your rules if you meet mine.....no poison then 12 harms afterwards. You meet that you got your duel you harm spam and you can go cry about me owning you in the field.

EDIT: and i use magery a lot. I took a page out of peons book and use lots of fireballs and magic arrows along with pain spike and explosion falmestrike. Once again adapt.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

wow you must be the uber hypocrite because last i recall you used to make fun of ron fellows along with decius for saying duel me all the time. Well ill duel you with your rules if you meet mine.....no poison then 12 harms afterwards. You meet that you got your duel you harm spam and you can go cry about me owning you in the field.

[/ QUOTE ]
The differnece between me and ron fellows is that he'll ask for a duel no matter what like he we would say we owned his guild at a harry and he would tell u to mage duel him. Now me on the other hand you claim to be good becasue you killed me with strangle bleed painspike spam so i asked for a pure mage duel to put you back in your place. Fine I'll duel you and not spam harm Icq me

G

I dont claim to be good im aaverage at best. Ill duel you later when i get my UO self esteem up as high as yours is right now.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

I dont claim to be good im aaverage at best. Ill duel you later when i get my UO self esteem up as high as yours is right now.

[/ QUOTE ]
lololol.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

nm

[/ QUOTE ]
Let me predict your next post. BLAH BLAH...... OWNED YOU ON THE FIELD......BLAH BLAH ......WONT DUEL YOU BECAUSE YOU HARM..... BLAH BLAH...... STOP CRYING.

T

Trinsauce

I'm sorry but I couldn't resist... I know I don't play Sonoma much anymore but I do read the boards and I think like 7 or 8 posts back u cried bout the style in which he killed u... interesting... Have fun

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

I'm sorry but I couldn't resist... I know I don't play Sonoma much anymore but I do read the boards and I think like 7 or 8 posts back u cried bout the style in which he killed u... interesting... Have fun

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah because he was bragging about how he killed me with strangle bleed pain spike spam, and hes crying about harm. Which ones worse?

G

actually i strangled then bled then explosion pain some fireballs and magic arrows. Also i was making a post about a fun fight last night when you were in bed about me, gonzo, q, and milt fighting MOO/SS who were fighting together in fire.

shouldnt assume.

I

imported_Vexxed

First off....... lol... Rikku come up with your own name for a change? now for a bit of funny....

NEXT....

*Chuckles*

G

Why dont you actually be at your computer while killing monsters for a change? Oh wait nm that wont happen lol. By the way how was that afk death in fire last night? You were a little upset i noticed and called in back up then came in on peon lol.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

First off....... lol... Rikku come up with your own name for a change? now for a bit of funny....

NEXT....

*Chuckles*

[/ QUOTE ]
ahahaha.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Why dont you actually be at your computer while killing monsters for a change? Oh wait nm that wont happen lol. By the way how was that afk death in fire last night? You were a little upset i noticed and called in back up then came in on peon lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol hes been bragging about that afk kill for like a week now lol. Seriously i bet thats the only way you could kill him and it still took you and fat ass jus to kill him.

G

Actually I kill him on a regular basis afk. nuff said. If they aint gonna ban the gold scripters ill just kill them. I mean atleast peon comes back and tries to kill you after ahha.

Edit: noticed you just realized how to quote posts aswell and one last thing. You actually admitted peon was afk lol. Thanks for letting everyone know he does it now because he has been denying it everytime lol.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Actually I kill him on a regular basis afk. nuff said. If they aint gonna ban the gold scripters ill just kill them. I mean atleast peon comes back and tries to kill you after ahha.

Edit: noticed you just realized how to quote posts aswell and one last thing. You actually admitted peon was afk lol. Thanks for letting everyone know he does it now because he has been denying it everytime lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol wtf are you talking about? I always quote posts idiot. As for Peon being afk I'm just going by what your saying because I didn't even know he farmed gold.

L

Lizzo

I think you are all nerds because you get a freakin erection everytime you afk kill peon while hes scripting...

type in the word "sex" in google, and get off to that instead, at least its a step up from what you are gettin so happy about

G

I looked up sex and she left about 2 hrs ago. Dont worry some people dont need to get it over a microphone and a webcam. But im not gonna bring RL into this big worm and decius might get to horny.

G

I would like to announce to everyone that if you havent been able to tell yet. The only reason I post on these boards is because im bored and enjoy getting a rise out of people. That is all.

T

TriGun

Strung Out why are u always on Peons Nuts.He dosent even post on here.Get a life.

C

Calell

Normally I would allow someone else to point this out, but since you seem to enjoy thinking you're always right...

Peon = Vexxed and yes...he DOES post on these boards... *tips hat*

D

DR DOOM

Is it just me or did someone deleate a bunch of posts from yesterday?

B

buckey45895

rofl! You said duel any of my chars and your butt was running out of sight on your mount and chugging pots with protection on. Quick question to anyone that duels. Is that a duel by todays duel standards? I thought you said skill not ability to chug like a thirsty dog in the desert.
if you want a duel than u should follow duel rules... no protection no pots ...wtf kinda duel is that? A duel to show skill not ability to drink a keg first.

D

DR DOOM

You talking to me? For one I never said I will duel your char I know how you sorry ppl are. Your duels are no pots no protection no specials no weapon no peddles no mounts no gimp temps no necro the list goes on and on. Also I dont evenknow when your talking about because I asure you THE ONLY TIME I RUN from somone is if im getting ganked or about to get ganked. Well that is wrong but for most cases its true. I will run if I know im going to die just like all of the rest of you in this game if you dont run your supid and you will get owned in most ganks and most duels because you suck. So whoever you are plz stfu before you make a fool of yourself. At least when these ppl talk [censored] to me they know I am good for you we all know if you think you can "DUEL" me then duel me by my rules and thats ANYTHING GOES just like 3f duels ANYTHIGN GOES get it? GOT IT? GOOD. stfu

D

DR DOOM

Oh I see who you are Penelape Sniper. You want to duel my chiv mage lets do it no pots no protection np. hell ill even sya i wont use peddles nor animals in the duel. just one thing what else is not allowed in this DUEL?

D

DR DOOM

Ron your a f n looser. I just joined the day before yesterday i already have my pic sig up and posting like a mofo. Just because I dont know what happen to yesterdays posts doesnt mean im a moron. You dip [censored] how about I tell everyone how bad you scammed your guild out of what was that ( puts hand up to mouth) 120mil? OH DAMN!!! Whos the moron now. Get off your self and get out of the closet you looser before I make everyone know what kinda person you really are and im not talking about ppl that post on this stratics web page. Dont ever call someone stupid for not knowing something after only a day use. You are the moron for thinking you were any good at pvp and sure as hell not in 2 days of being on uo you dip [censored].

B

buckey45895

common rules in duels are specs or not and no pots mounts running off screen and yes you ran off screen 1v1 many times from me and a chiv mage blah get a plain old mage simply put no protection no summons if you don't know by now what a duel consists of hurry up and quit uo like your vendors have said that keep amassing more overpriced junk

D

DR DOOM

And about that thing in your blog love how you cut off the rest of what I said you idiot. Goes to show you how low and cheep you are. But it was hella funny hahah.

D

DR DOOM

Whats wrong RON I havent heard anything from you sence I started crackin on your homies. They are your homies arnt they? For you to be crackin on them you must like them enough to give a s***. Your probably afraid of what I might say from what lil you have to say. Keeping it real may a**. More like the way you look its keep it in the closet cuz you dont want your momie to be hitting on the same guys you go out with.

R

RollinTheTweed

Stop frontin like your some kind of gangsta. Silly ass kids tryin to act hard on a message board. Same type of punks I slap like a err a female dog in public infront of their "boys". Lol.

Play the game, and leave your half baked gangsta slang in your finger tips, false flagger

C

Celtic Mistress

Just another sad little wanna be, with no real life to speak of, trying to make himself something he's not. =\ Have you stopped to think that Ron doesn't have time to play childish games? Apparently not.....

G

you ran 1 v 1 from me when we were " field fighting " and your reasoning was you ran out of pots and I was on my pure mage lol. So yes you do run 1 v 1. But dont worry when It comes to field fighting its not always about winning its also about surviving so I can see why you ran.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Whats wrong RON I havent heard anything from you sence I started crackin on your homies. They are your homies arnt they? For you to be crackin on them you must like them enough to give a s***. Your probably afraid of what I might say from what lil you have to say. Keeping it real may a**. More like the way you look its keep it in the closet cuz you dont want your momie to be hitting on the same guys you go out with.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not that I'm trying to defend Ron but you only gave him 4minutes to reply lol. You need to stop telling people to get a life when you play UO with your mom.

P

Philos

<blockquote><hr>

Not that I'm trying to defend Ron but you only gave him 4minutes to reply lol. You need to stop telling people to get a life when you play UO with your mom.

[/ QUOTE ]

SNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAP! @@

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha I was gonna say something bout that but Worm beat me to it... Doom seems like he needs a lil anger management... Sure did get bent outta shape there...

G

Guys give him a break he is new to the forums and already has a sig and is posting like a mofo. Im sure he doesnt realize you can see when the person posted. lol

G

Also I am a very versatile PvPer who can play almost any template and still kill the AFK.

Sometimes I even surprise myself with these awesome powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.