• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Because worm i can pancake and complain all i want, i might be allied to you but that doesn't mean i have to like you guys, i fought you all and house hiding, running, and ganking at the farms gives no reason to show any kind of respect towards you or anybody in your guild.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Because worm i can pancake and complain all i want, i might be allied to you but that doesn't mean i have to like you guys, i fought you all and house hiding, running, and ganking at the farms gives no reason to show any kind of respect towards you or anybody in your guild.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol your such a nerd. Who gives a [censored] about respect its an internet game lol. You take this game way too seriously man. You been on 3fs balls lately.

lol loser

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id have to agree with worm on this one u have been kissing a lot of 3f ass and every one has been talking about it including your "friends"

G

oh well who cares if people talk about him. Its only an internet game right? why do you care what he does lol. You take this way to seriously man. (sound familiar lol)

lol loser

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not taking it serious at all just a little concerned when some one is kissing the enemys ass? thats all and letting him know that we do know about it and a lot of people are stepping away because of it

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jumpsteady is in Moo now? What does that bring their dismount stealther archer count up to? 75% of their guild?

G

well considering he used to be allowed in the vent we hang in and is banned now and ummm doesnt really talk to any of us that often. He is really chillin with the enemy.

But you can go and make assumptions all you want.

lol loser

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just like when we asked him to come and help at a spawn and he was gearing up and asked who was there and as soon as we said u he cut out and acted like he was busy yup chilling with the enemy and letting people that are the "enemy" keep him from coming to the fight

lol loser

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no but he doesnt have his suit lol so hes like a naked dismount archer hes resists are like 10's lol cant count a naked guy as a pvper unless its gnome!

P

Philos

<blockquote><hr>

id have to agree with worm on this one u have been kissing a lot of 3f ass and every one has been talking about it including your "friends"

[/ QUOTE ]

You and I are friends. Maybe MOO should be suspicious!!!

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You and I are friends. Maybe MOO should be suspicious!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
yes very!

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The leniency in this thread can only go so far. Any posts caught up in the recent storm of attacks on folks' real-life integrity have been removed. Such controversial issues are better suited to being discussed in-game or in ICQ.

Safe journeys,
Jag

P

Philos

<blockquote><hr>

The leniency in this thread can only go so far. Any posts caught up in the recent storm of attacks on folks' real-life integrity have been removed. Such controversial issues are better suited to being discussed in-game or in ICQ.

Safe journeys,
Jag

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's what you called being OWNED! @@

I taught him the ways of the PHILOPWN!

I

imported_Garen

A mod deleted posts, that's the farthest thing from "owned"

P

Philos

You weren't part of this. If you had seen what was posted, you would have understood. You speak out of ignorance and if it's not that, then stupidity.

C

Celtic Mistress

I, for one, am glad that it was pulled. Ignorance can be fixed, stupidity is for a lifetime.

L

Lizzo

<blockquote><hr>

ahhh naked night in Felucia! Feels like old times! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

who hasnt done that?

don't answer that...

if you havent go ahead! its freee!!

G

OMGOOSES dirty talking.

And they accuse other people of cybering lol. What does this have to do with PEE VEE PEE?

Take your dirty ass little kid talking elsewhere this offends me.

M

Mr Helmet

For all those people who think that moonchild sucks, which is very true. You should challenge him to a "brag about your rl in a video game" duel bcuz that is what he is good at, coming to the gate on his blue and bragging about how his real life is soo much better than everyone elses.

lol loser

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
man mr mudflap must have nothing better to do then sit around and wait for me to post on stratics and try to trash on it! i feel bad for the kid every time i post hes like BAM on top of it too bad he doesnt have a real life eh?

G

<blockquote><hr>

For all those people who think that moonchild sucks, which is very true. You should challenge him to a "brag about your rl in a video game" duel bcuz that is what he is good at, coming to the gate on his blue and bragging about how his real life is soo much better than everyone elses.

[/ QUOTE ]

please read Mr. Jumpsteady and take note haha. Also dont get to high on yourself as I just respond to stupid posts/comments which your guys' naked in Fel crap was and has 0 to do with the PVP THREAD but rather your sad little hormones.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

it was a joke get over it

[/ QUOTE ]
Strung out has no sense of humor lol. He could also give Moonchild a run for his money in the "brag about rl duel"

G

Brag about RL was brought in once your little buddy decius started assuming I was going to the clubs every night which I never said but whatever.

Also my humor comes from having a recording of you saying you and decius have gay cyber sex. Joking or not its still funny and makes me laugh.

Sorry if I dont find humor in the things you little 15 yr olds joke about.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Brag about RL was brought in once your little buddy decius started assuming I was going to the clubs every night which I never said but whatever.

Also my humor comes from having a recording of you saying you and decius have gay cyber sex. Joking or not its still funny and makes me laugh.

Sorry if I dont find humor in the things you little 15 yr olds joke about.

[/ QUOTE ]
ya u caught us. But on some serious [censored] u can't record me lol

lol loser

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beans beans the magical fruit the more you eat the more you toot the more you toot the more you smell like strung out...... so forget the beans with every meal

L

Lizzo

*sarcasm* no hes 4, and im 2...
you know, a "5 year" old wouldnt even be able to comprehend how to get on and even work this site, let alone spell out that little rhyme thing.
DUHHH
therefore hes more like 7 or 8

get
it
right

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

*sarcasm* no hes 4, and im 2...
you know, a "5 year" old wouldnt even be able to comprehend how to get on and even work this site, let alone spell out that little rhyme thing.
DUHHH
therefore hes more like 7 or 8

get
it
right

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm, actually my 5 year old nephew gets online and surfs the internet at his house... Maybe it's the Asian genes in him that gives him the brainpower to comprehend all this... I am almost 100% positive he could even get on a chatroom or message board and have a convo... maybe not [censored] talk to the lengths we do but 5 year olds have their own methods of [censored] talkin...

buh bye poo poo heads... lol juss playin

G

Well for those of you who dont know me this is probably the extent of my PEE VEE PEE abilities and hot dang am I good at it.

AFK MOO gold macroers beware I can actually kill afkers. YARGH.

EDIT: Just so you know we zerged for extra skill. that bastage is a tough one afk.

G

Probably the same place Peon is afk gold scripting like the rest of MOO.

G

are you honestly threatening me over the stratics message boards with "watch it". Please sir verbally own me with your little gold scripter guild you little cheats haha.

Why dont you go script all your chars back up to there skill levels since there current skills are on soul stones not on your account haha.

L

Lizzo

<blockquote><hr>

Probably the same place Peon is afk gold scripting like the rest of MOO.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah that makes sense, seeing as i have 4 mil, and one decent suit over all 12 of my chars on my two accounts... ooooh and no house, and the most major artifact i have is mace and sheilds.... yeah dude that makes total sense

you idiot

lol loser

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol the only skill im missing is bushido and oh boy let me tell u how hard that is to work up hahahaha man are you really that "special?" next time make sure your chinstrap is covered before u come and try to talk to the big boys

R

RollinTheTweed

Awww, go play with your Tonka Toys, and simmer down. (wasn't directed at anyone individually.)

Status
Not open for further replies.