• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Errors:
Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetId(string, number) -> (string="AnimalLoreSpecial4", nil="NIL")

Error in function call 'WindowSetScale': Window WarButton does not exist

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We had our Em Event this morning and had just downloaded the new patch. Things I noticed:

Movement was excellent, I was lagging only a small amount and when we got thru with event was still lagging the same so I think the lag had more to do with my connection than the game. one word AMAZING!!

Healthbars have made it much easier to comprehend fast changes at the event, they worked great except for my cu, who never varied from 100% health even tho my guildmates said he was down to half life at times. I am still trying to find room for all the bars on my screen, that's a real battle. Open to any suggestions there.

The boss bar came up when the yellow character came up and stayed until she was dead. Main problem, I could not target her to have my pet kill, control shift with that many players is useless, it was a slasher so I set my filter to slasher and no change, still could not see her tag so I lost out on any chance to get a drop, oh well, hope it's better next month. Tried double clicking everywhere on the boss bar with no results.

The pet lore gump is truly a work of art and looks to be a real handy, easy to read tool as soon as I learn all it's intricacies.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
None of the healthbars are updating, pets, mobiles, pinned etc

Errors from today after the patch, they would be both from EM Event and just me fighting various stuff on my tamer.

[18/07/28][08:15:06] Error in function call 'WindowSetScale': Window WarButton does not exist
[18/07/28][08:29:32] Error in function call 'WindowSetScale': Window WarButton does not exist
[18/07/28][08:29:32] Error in function call 'WindowSetScale': Window WarButton does not exist
[18/07/28][10:06:28] Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetId(string, number) -> (string="AnimalLoreAdvancement10", nil="NIL")
[18/07/28][10:30:57] Error in function call 'WindowSetScale': Window WarButton does not exist
[18/07/28][10:55:06] Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetId(string, number) -> (string="AnimalLoreAdvancement10", nil="NIL")
[18/07/28][11:10:21] ERROR: Window with this name already exists: AnimalLoreSpecialsMidRow1
[18/07/28][15:19:04] Error in function call 'WindowSetScale': Window WarButton does not exist
[18/07/28][15:19:17] ERROR: Window with this name already exists: AnimalLoreSpecialsMidRow1

Some of these errors certainly could be my old fingers not doing the right thing with the new stuff -- IE OE "Operator Error" hehe

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Errors:
Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetId(string, number) -> (string="AnimalLoreSpecial4", nil="NIL")

Error in function call 'WindowSetScale': Window WarButton does not exist
None of the healthbars are updating, pets, mobiles, pinned etc

Errors from today after the patch, they would be both from EM Event and just me fighting various stuff on my tamer.

[18/07/28][08:15:06] Error in function call 'WindowSetScale': Window WarButton does not exist
[18/07/28][10:06:28] Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetId(string, number) -> (string="AnimalLoreAdvancement10", nil="NIL")
[18/07/28][10:30:57] Error in function call 'WindowSetScale': Window WarButton does not exist
[18/07/28][10:55:06] Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetId(string, number) -> (string="AnimalLoreAdvancement10", nil="NIL")
[18/07/28][11:10:21] ERROR: Window with this name already exists: AnimalLoreSpecialsMidRow1
[18/07/28][15:19:04] Error in function call 'WindowSetScale': Window WarButton does not exist
[18/07/28][15:19:17] ERROR: Window with this name already exists: AnimalLoreSpecialsMidRow1

Some of these errors certainly could be my old fingers not doing the right thing with the new stuff -- IE OE "Operator Error" hehe
the error about the specials happens because I don't have the right id for the special/advancement, now the error should give you the ID so I can add it :)

We had our Em Event this morning and had just downloaded the new patch. Things I noticed:

Movement was excellent, I was lagging only a small amount and when we got thru with event was still lagging the same so I think the lag had more to do with my connection than the game. one word AMAZING!!

Healthbars have made it much easier to comprehend fast changes at the event, they worked great except for my cu, who never varied from 100% health even tho my guildmates said he was down to half life at times. I am still trying to find room for all the bars on my screen, that's a real battle. Open to any suggestions there.

The boss bar came up when the yellow character came up and stayed until she was dead. Main problem, I could not target her to have my pet kill, control shift with that many players is useless, it was a slasher so I set my filter to slasher and no change, still could not see her tag so I lost out on any chance to get a drop, oh well, hope it's better next month. Tried double clicking everywhere on the boss bar with no results.

The pet lore gump is truly a work of art and looks to be a real handy, easy to read tool as soon as I learn all it's intricacies.
The lag on EM events as I explained after my last test is not about the UI, I tried with the default and the old default too, the problem persist because is a design issue. Basically every mobile in the screen when they appear creates 4 UI elements (name + 3 chat lines) that has to be updated constatly (even if they are empty). 200 mobiles = 800 UI elements = lag.
In addition to that, everytime you get out of the screen or enter a portal they all get destroyed and recreated, + all the names has to be filled and then faded out with an animation after a short while causing MASSIVE lag everytime you enter a portal (which means every 5 minutes in an EM event).
The problem cannot be fixed from the UI, and even if I have a couple of ideas on how to fix it I simply cannot because it has to be done inside the client -.-

Try now if they updates, I don't know how to replicate the issue for good so I can only try randomly :/

The boss bar cannot be targetted because the client has a problem recognizing the difference between click and double click sometimes (what a surprise...). By default I've blocked the double click if you have a target, but when that bug occurs, you can't target either... anyway I've done a small tweak that if you try to doubleclick with a target in hand it will simply target the boss.

Oh about the animal lore, keep an eye out if you see mobiles with an unknow type or without portrait or if they don't show the resistances when you mouse over them, the more we find the better will be :)

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Now I don't have any monster healthbars. (Edit: well, maybe this is only affecting my t-hunter, the guardians don't seem to have healthbars)

Also, I can't shop vendors because I can't highlight the stuff for sale. It just lights up and then deselects instantly.

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I don't have any monster healthbars. (Edit: well, maybe this is only affecting my t-hunter, the guardians don't seem to have healthbars)

Also, I can't shop vendors because I can't highlight the stuff for sale. It just lights up and then deselects instantly.
I need to check the guardians, but in the meantime the vendors should work :)

Also there is a small bonus with the last patch: the stable gump now shows the max amount of slots you have other than the pet count :D

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I've tested some guardians and they are showing fine, check for errors, otherwise I need name, body ID and color of the guardians you don't see because they are missing from the DB...

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I did another map and the guardian healthbars showed up this time.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
But now I can't get vendor search to work or see my vendor's clothing, there's no mannequin.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But now I can't get vendor search to work or see my vendor's clothing, there's no mannequin.
all fine for me, check for errors...
mannequins, statues and parrots don't have healthbars if that's what you mean...

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just finished a Doom run with my guild. 4 Dark Fathers up at the end, lot's of spawn and no lag to speak of. Mobile bars stayed pretty accurate. Pinning the DF's made targeting easier. Before this patch, I would have had to turn off Pincos due to the lag but that was not the case tonight. Were 3 DF's when we arrived, a good amount of spawn (too much IMO) but no problems. Did the rooms and the 2nd room with the switching back and forth from Grey to Yellow was a PITA as usual. Didn't think to pin one to see what would happen. Rest of the rooms worked well and got the 4 DF's at the end. Unfortunately for us they won in the end with one DF down to 40% others in the 70's and uncontrollable spawn we decided to cut our losses. @Pinco your latest patch made this much easier and really eliminated the lag so THANKS!

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just finished a Doom run with my guild. 4 Dark Fathers up at the end, lot's of spawn and no lag to speak of. Mobile bars stayed pretty accurate. Pinning the DF's made targeting easier. Before this patch, I would have had to turn off Pincos due to the lag but that was not the case tonight. Were 3 DF's when we arrived, a good amount of spawn (too much IMO) but no problems. Did the rooms and the 2nd room with the switching back and forth from Grey to Yellow was a PITA as usual. Didn't think to pin one to see what would happen. Rest of the rooms worked well and got the 4 DF's at the end. Unfortunately for us they won in the end with one DF down to 40% others in the 70's and uncontrollable spawn we decided to cut our losses. @Pinco your latest patch made this much easier and really eliminated the lag so THANKS!
Our guild just finished doing Doom also, did 4 rounds. Most stuff seemed to work ok, but I'm still learning it. The BIG problem was, we were partied and NONE of the partied healthbars were showing and damage and when they did they went from 100 to say 80ish and then never changed back to 100 when healed. Therefore I was unable to crossheal as usual but my guildies kept me alive but I felt like a big drag on them because I'm usually right on top of the crossheals for all archers. We did finish them all tho without that much difficulty thanks to my awesome guildmates.

I have like 100 errors from this encounter so I dunno which of them to send to you. Take me the rest of the afternoon to do them one at a time.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Vendor looks like this:

upload_2018-7-29_6-52-9.png

Must have cast invisibility on herself. No errors.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our guild just finished doing Doom also, did 4 rounds. Most stuff seemed to work ok, but I'm still learning it. The BIG problem was, we were partied and NONE of the partied healthbars were showing and damage and when they did they went from 100 to say 80ish and then never changed back to 100 when healed. Therefore I was unable to crossheal as usual but my guildies kept me alive but I felt like a big drag on them because I'm usually right on top of the crossheals for all archers. We did finish them all tho without that much difficulty thanks to my awesome guildmates.

I have like 100 errors from this encounter so I dunno which of them to send to you. Take me the rest of the afternoon to do them one at a time.
Why opening them 1 by 1, use the EC Playsound errors log viewer, select all and save :D

Vendor looks like this:

View attachment 84692

Must have cast invisibility on herself. No errors.
Ah ok, the paperdoll is not opening automatically, I'll look into that :)

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Are you able to open "vendor search?" I click the pull down and nothing happens. I click it a 2nd time, and oddly my paperdoll blinks off and back on again, but still vendor search does not appear.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you able to open "vendor search?" I click the pull down and nothing happens. I click it a 2nd time, and oddly my paperdoll blinks off and back on again, but still vendor search does not appear.
it's working for me, the blinking paperdoll happens if you click "open paperdoll" instead :D

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I deleted all the "playerprofiles" and I can search vendors again.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not sure if this is a UI issue or a deeper client issue, but the skin tone on my paperdoll is wrong.

I noticed it a few weeks ago, but hadn't bothered trying to fix it until today. In the EC, I'm somewhat orangeish (my in-game avatar shows the correct tone). Other EC users see me as orangeish as well. In the CC, the skin tone is correct.

I used a skin tinging tincture, but it had zero effect on my paperdoll. I'm still orangeish...

Even weirder, my copied character on TC1 is fine...

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did another guild hunt tonight and I must say I love the new buttons on mobile bars. I have it sorted by Health and it works great. I love that the bars don't move when you mouse over one. Haven't had any issues with health bars not updating either.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if this is a UI issue or a deeper client issue, but the skin tone on my paperdoll is wrong.

I noticed it a few weeks ago, but hadn't bothered trying to fix it until today. In the EC, I'm somewhat orangeish (my in-game avatar shows the correct tone). Other EC users see me as orangeish as well. In the CC, the skin tone is correct.

I used a skin tinging tincture, but it had zero effect on my paperdoll. I'm still orangeish...

Even weirder, my copied character on TC1 is fine...
the skin tone cannot be changed from the UI, especially if other players sees you with that color, it's something server side... maybe the skin color is bugged, have you tried to use something like vampiric embrace to change your skin tone? maybe it will unstuck the weird color :D

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
two more -

1) Dragging the "ask for a BOD" and "bribe" to a hotbar, actions are grayed out. Have to use the actions from the NPC paperdoll instead. Works fine in vanilla EC though.
2) using ninjitsu "mirror image" spell, the mirror images show up as that new big red boss bar at the top.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
two more -

1) Dragging the "ask for a BOD" and "bribe" to a hotbar, actions are grayed out. Have to use the actions from the NPC paperdoll instead. Works fine in vanilla EC though.
2) using ninjitsu "mirror image" spell, the mirror images show up as that new big red boss bar at the top.
I found the problem for the bods.
About the mirror images: is your character name a boss name? :D

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
That character's name was Ranulf, if I recall.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Weird, I tried it on a different computer and no boss bar for Ranulf's mirror images this time.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weird, I tried it on a different computer and no boss bar for Ranulf's mirror images this time.
it's a combination of body ID, notoriety and possibly the missing name :D
the bosses with human body are usually red...

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am having a problem in grid container mode where when my cursor goes from one box to the next it's blank, I have to move to another and then back and only way to bring the cursor up on say a treasure chest is make a uturn to another grid and then back on the next one you want to see which is a real pain.

Have I caused this with something I've done or are other folks having it also?

Also, does the EC Profile manager still work or does it mess stuff up now?

I absolutely love the mini bars with the dots, thank you Pinco!!!!!!!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bho, I can't replicate it, if you find a way let me know, for now I've uploaded the fix for the bods buttons :)

I am having a problem in grid container mode where when my cursor goes from one box to the next it's blank, I have to move to another and then back and only way to bring the cursor up on say a treasure chest is make a uturn to another grid and then back on the next one you want to see which is a real pain.

Have I caused this with something I've done or are other folks having it also?

Also, does the EC Profile manager still work or does it mess stuff up now?

I absolutely love the mini bars with the dots, thank you Pinco!!!!!!!
Try the properties now, it should work better :)

no, the profile manage don't work well at all... but you can copy macros and settings straight from inside the game, what else are you trying to copy?

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bho, I can't replicate it, if you find a way let me know, for now I've uploaded the fix for the bods buttons :)

Try the properties now, it should work better :)

no, the profile manage don't work well at all... but you can copy macros and settings straight from inside the game, what else are you trying to copy?
It was an easy way to get all my similar skilled characters on other shards up to snuff on the settings and macros. On a rookie character on another shard it's a pain to have to do all the settings again and I have a lot of rookie off main shard characters to keep viable for gifts, purchases, etc

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'm getting some peculiarities in some books. They don't seem to affect gameplay, but they're odd.
a) Yesterday I was filling up a spellweaving spellbook when I noticed one of my runebooks was showing a small number "64" over it, as though it had charges. Same number as my magery spellbook has spells.
b) this morning, I picked up a valorite smelting talisman as a bod reward, it has 750 charges. I smelted the valorite, the talisman disappeared like it's supposed to, but one of my runebooks now shows 750 charges.

When I log out and back in, these oddities go away.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I found the problem for the bods.
It is possible this varies by location? The icons for bods and bribes is working in Trammel and Luna, but not in Papua or Ter Mur.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm getting some peculiarities in some books. They don't seem to affect gameplay, but they're odd.
a) Yesterday I was filling up a spellweaving spellbook when I noticed one of my runebooks was showing a small number "64" over it, as though it had charges. Same number as my magery spellbook has spells.
b) this morning, I picked up a valorite smelting talisman as a bod reward, it has 750 charges. I smelted the valorite, the talisman disappeared like it's supposed to, but one of my runebooks now shows 750 charges.

When I log out and back in, these oddities go away.
I can't replicate this, do you have any error?

It is possible this varies by location? The icons for bods and bribes is working in Trammel and Luna, but not in Papua or Ter Mur.
no, but the vendors may have a name that is not recognized, what's the name of those vendors?

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I can't replicate this, do you have any error?
I guess I need help. Is it the file with a name like "lua[31-06-2018 09-40-11].log?"

no, but the vendors may have a name that is not recognized, what's the name of those vendors?
In Papua, there are 4 blacksmith vendors on Lake Superior-
Gabriel & Saul, the icons work.
Clint & Dinah, the icons do not.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess I need help. Is it the file with a name like "lua[31-06-2018 09-40-11].log?"

In Papua, there are 4 blacksmith vendors on Lake Superior-
Gabriel & Saul, the icons work.
Clint & Dinah, the icons do not.
no, right click EC Playsound and use the errors log viewer :)

For what I can see, in ter mur blacksmith, tailors and cook don't give bods. In papua the problem was with the guildmasters, it should be fixed now :)

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
no, right click EC Playsound and use the errors log viewer :)

For what I can see, in ter mur blacksmith, tailors and cook don't give bods. In papua the problem was with the guildmasters, it should be fixed now :)
Ah, well that's easier. Here's the entire log, attached; I was going to trim it to just today's, but then I noticed some oddities like "31-06-2018" which isn't a real date, so I thought I'd just provide all of it.

Attachments

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, well that's easier. Here's the entire log, attached; I was going to trim it to just today's, but then I noticed some oddities like "31-06-2018" which isn't a real date, so I thought I'd just provide all of it.
there was some minor errors around, but nothing special, keep an eye out in case it happens again :D

Also now the errors log viewer will remove duplicates so we can have a cleaner log in the future :)

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yup, it's still doing it, no errors in the log. Here's a pic:

upload_2018-7-31_13-37-4.png

On the 2nd row, 2nd from the left, is a runebook that shows "45" on it now. At the same time, on the third rown, 5th from the left, is a Bulk Order Need with a "50". I noticed these just after using the restock agent to load up a chest full of runic hammers.

Like I said, it doesn't seem to affect gameplay, but it's just not normal.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The hotbars were something of a disaster at last night's EM event on GL. When they worked, they were late...as in the mob had been out for 30-45+ seconds before they bothered to show, then they would sometimes disappear (before the mob died), or player bars would randomly appear (I have blues/players turned OFF)

I was also getting a random boss bar for players...and no, these players weren't named anything even close to an actual boss.

How about a version of the bars with minimal bells and whistles? I just want them to work reliably.

Example of a "feature" to remove, the bars flashing when you pin them...its distracting.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The hotbars were something of a disaster at last night's EM event on GL. When they worked, they were late...as in the mob had been out for 30-45+ seconds before they bothered to show, then they would sometimes disappear (before the mob died), or player bars would randomly appear (I have blues/players turned OFF)

I was also getting a random boss bar for players...and no, these players weren't named anything even close to an actual boss.

How about a version of the bars with minimal bells and whistles? I just want them to work reliably.

Example of a "feature" to remove, the bars flashing when you pin them...its distracting.
This is the basic version, there are no bells and whistles.... if a mobile is not showing is because some data is missing. When something else appear that was disable is also because some data is missing and is not recognized correctly. In the end the more mobiles you have around the higher are the chances that the client fails to retrieve the data and mess things up, the only thing missing is the "TILT" blinking message in the middle of the screen when the client goes haywire :D

The blinking pinned bars are supposed to distract you so you can see where the bar is gone, moving the mouse over it will make it stop blinking....

The boss bar getting attached to random players is something I'm checking, I think it's about the name missing but I'm not sure...

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was at the same event and had similar issues, specifically with Party Bars not updating and sometimes my pets bar not updating. I have to say though that there was basically no lag at all considering I used to have to turn off your UI when at events so that's a major plus. My previous two posts I was not partied so didn't notice the issue with party bars until last night. I think we're getting closer, so thanks for keeping up the changes.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW I do love the 5 buttons below the mobile bar, specially since the bars no longer move when you mouse over them. I can understand about bars not showing up, in native EC they almost never appear so you're definitely on the right track. There were a LOT of people there last, well over 100 since it was a drop night (not sure how all those xsharders know when to come but they were there in droves). Thanks again for the great progress.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha. And if I simply drag my spellbook around in my backpack, eventually everything gets a "64" added to it. :)

View attachment 84790
this should be fixed now...

I was at the same event and had similar issues, specifically with Party Bars not updating and sometimes my pets bar not updating. I have to say though that there was basically no lag at all considering I used to have to turn off your UI when at events so that's a major plus. My previous two posts I was not partied so didn't notice the issue with party bars until last night. I think we're getting closer, so thanks for keeping up the changes.
the hp update for pets and party should be better now.

The problem with the EM events is the amount of mobiles around, they are simply more than the client can handle... the client has to handle so much data that it drowns, it's possible that by design it tries to handle all the data it gets at once, maybe if there was a buffer and does it works bit by bit it would work better....

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think the preferred foods section on the new animal lore gump is a bit buggy. Currently training 3 pets, and all 3 show the preferred foods text rather than what the actual preferred foods are for any of em. Checked the error log and this is the only error.

<string>: MISSING TOOLTIP: 1015199

Attachments

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any way to copy the preferences from Finders Keepers from one character to another? It takes so long to set up and redo all the items and I seem to get it done just in time for you to have another update that destroys all of them on every character. If there isn't a way to do that could you please look at that system and make it a bit less click scroll click type click scroll rinse repeat etc - - - - it takes forever to enter just one item and I have about 15 or 20 on there and would have more if it were easier.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd also like a window with checkboxes to set up the filter for chat tabs in the journal. The current is too finicky when opening and selecting things.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the preferred foods section on the new animal lore gump is a bit buggy. Currently training 3 pets, and all 3 show the preferred foods text rather than what the actual preferred foods are for any of em. Checked the error log and this is the only error.

<string>: MISSING TOOLTIP: 1015199
try now, I've checked trained, untrained and in training pets and seems to work....

Is there any way to copy the preferences from Finders Keepers from one character to another? It takes so long to set up and redo all the items and I seem to get it done just in time for you to have another update that destroys all of them on every character. If there isn't a way to do that could you please look at that system and make it a bit less click scroll click type click scroll rinse repeat etc - - - - it takes forever to enter just one item and I have about 15 or 20 on there and would have more if it were easier.
just export the settings and import them in the characeter you need it, the export takes also the finders keepers data :)

I'd also like a window with checkboxes to set up the filter for chat tabs in the journal. The current is too finicky when opening and selecting things.
The chat is not something easy to manipulate, so I'll remember that when I get to the chat rework :p