• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
mmm that's weird a mobile is either yellow or gray, how can it jumps between those 2 notoriety continuously? :/
I don't even know how to test that :D
They turn invulnerable when they take a certain amount of damage. The code is buggy as all hell and is extremely annoying on EM mobs since that tiny damage amount is met every second. It's almost worse than the Exodus vortex ability.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmm that's weird a mobile is either yellow or gray, how can it jumps between those 2 notoriety continuously? :/
I don't even know how to test that :D
Well if you can't figure that out, you can guess how hard these miserable creatures are to kill and how deadly they are flopping out of "I can't be killed because I'm yellow" and their other mode, " I will kill you quickly when I pop into grey mode" We finally gave up and left our archers out in the hall and only used pets on them with massive healing help by all tamers. I will never understand the devs masochistic creation of stuff like this, it IS NOT fun, it is only frustrating to players.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sometimes when opening a monster corpse, the gold doesn't appear. Closing and re-opening, the gold appears.

It happened this morning and I checked for errors, not sure if these are helpful -

7-8-2018 5-55-29 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSound.log' because it is being used by another process.
7-8-2018 5-55-18 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSoundConfirm.txt' because it is being used by another process.
7-8-2018 5-47-37 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\Volume.log' because it is being used by another process.
7-8-2018 5-45-52 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\23503564_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.
7-8-2018 5-45-51 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playermod.txt' because it is being used by another process.
7-8-2018 5-43-49 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\musLenght.txt' because it is being used by another process.
7-8-2018 5-43-46 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\49495408_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.
7-8-2018 5-32-27 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\16673765_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.
7-8-2018 5-13-58 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\65125094_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Is there a way to set a default chat channel? I find often that I'm no longer in any channel, and I wonder why it's so quiet. I change to "General" channel and voila. And then another day I'm wondering why it's quiet again.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They turn invulnerable when they take a certain amount of damage. The code is buggy as all hell and is extremely annoying on EM mobs since that tiny damage amount is met every second. It's almost worse than the Exodus vortex ability.
Well if you can't figure that out, you can guess how hard these miserable creatures are to kill and how deadly they are flopping out of "I can't be killed because I'm yellow" and their other mode, " I will kill you quickly when I pop into grey mode" We finally gave up and left our archers out in the hall and only used pets on them with massive healing help by all tamers. I will never understand the devs masochistic creation of stuff like this, it IS NOT fun, it is only frustrating to players.
the main problem is getting into doom ad reaching the second room on my own on TC :D

Sometimes when opening a monster corpse, the gold doesn't appear. Closing and re-opening, the gold appears.

It happened this morning and I checked for errors, not sure if these are helpful -

7-8-2018 5-55-29 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSound.log' because it is being used by another process.
7-8-2018 5-55-18 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSoundConfirm.txt' because it is being used by another process.
7-8-2018 5-47-37 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\Volume.log' because it is being used by another process.
7-8-2018 5-45-52 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\23503564_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.
7-8-2018 5-45-51 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playermod.txt' because it is being used by another process.
7-8-2018 5-43-49 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\musLenght.txt' because it is being used by another process.
7-8-2018 5-43-46 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\49495408_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.
7-8-2018 5-32-27 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\16673765_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.
7-8-2018 5-13-58 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\65125094_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.
Have you tried to move some item around? possibly the item is just "lost" because the client didn't received the item data...

Is there a way to set a default chat channel? I find often that I'm no longer in any channel, and I wonder why it's so quiet. I change to "General" channel and voila. And then another day I'm wondering why it's quiet again.
That's a client/server issue, sometimes when you logout it just kick you out of the channel for who knows what reason...
I can see if I can make you re-join the last channel on login...

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's in Doom Room 2. They changed it when they did the Doom "Upgrade". The Fleshrenderers now switch between Attackable (Gray) and Immune (Yellow). Has been this way for 2 years now. It's a tedious fight since they still attack you when they're yellow and you can't fight back. Most annoying fight in UO today.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's in Doom Room 2. They changed it when they did the Doom "Upgrade". The Fleshrenderers now switch between Attackable (Gray) and Immune (Yellow). Has been this way for 2 years now. It's a tedious fight since they still attack you when they're yellow and you can't fight back. Most annoying fight in UO today.
ah so it's like that by design, I thought it was a bug in detecting the right notoriety :D

In that case, I think that storing the pinned bars can solve the issue, + I can make some exceptions so that the bar doesn't need to be re-created for certain type of monsters... Are the fleshrenderers the only one doing this dance between notorieties?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ah so it's like that by design, I thought it was a bug in detecting the right notoriety :D

In that case, I think that storing the pinned bars can solve the issue, + I can make some exceptions so that the bar doesn't need to be re-created for certain type of monsters... Are the fleshrenderers the only one doing this dance between notorieties?
No. EMs use this mob's abilities for bosses sometimes. When its paired with the random teleport ability (mob jumps all over the screen) you can't keep the damn thing targeted and it makes for an obnoxious experience. Add in the Exodus vortexes and /wrists

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No. EMs use this mob's abilities for bosses sometimes. When its paired with the random teleport ability (mob jumps all over the screen) you can't keep the damn thing targeted and it makes for an obnoxious experience. Add in the Exodus vortexes and /wrists
mmm in that case making exceptions won't work, I'll think on something else... It would be easier if I could test it tho.... :/

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well at least put the exceptions in on the Fleshrenderers then :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well at least put the exceptions in on the Fleshrenderers then :)
No, I'm trying a different approach that should work in any case, I should be able to upload it in a couple of hours max so you can test it :D

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give it a try now, by forcing the mobile to becoming invulnerable (through script) it works well, now it just needs to be tested on the field :D

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco Just did room 2 in Doom with 2 Fleshrenderers, pinned both and it worked like a charm. They both switched 20-30 times and the pinned bars reflected it every single time. Thanks!!!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm still not getting EM mob bars about 90% of the time. All I have checked is bosses.

The reliability of the bars was better before this big change :/

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
No "pop-up" when a character transfer is complete, so cannot claim my backpack or clothing. Error log attached.

Attachments

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still not getting EM mob bars about 90% of the time. All I have checked is bosses.

The reliability of the bars was better before this big change :/
If you have only boss checked during EM events then it's normal :D
The EM bosses are custom ones and cannot be recognized automatically... so you'll have an empty list :p

No "pop-up" when a character transfer is complete, so cannot claim my backpack or clothing. Error log attached.
For what I can remember there was something in your context menu to open the transfer crate. Since there are no errors about that, I can only assume that the problem is what Parnoc said and the gump closes because at first login the UI gets reloaded and the gump closes...

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
For what I can remember there was something in your context menu to open the transfer crate. Since there are no errors about that, I can only assume that the problem is what Parnoc said and the gump closes because at first login the UI gets reloaded and the gump closes...
So, I should disable Pinco's, log in, drag my stuff manually? It used to work perfectly, poof I was wearing all the clothe and my backpack was organized. Now I have to drag each item one by one. It stopped working with the health bar revamp.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I should disable Pinco's, log in, drag my stuff manually? It used to work perfectly, poof I was wearing all the clothe and my backpack was organized. Now I have to drag each item one by one. It stopped working with the health bar revamp.

no you have to use your character context menu and select "Open Transfer Crate" that's where the stuff is...
The only way I have to test this would be to pay 1 month for the account, but is it really worth to waste 15$ for 5 minutes of testing? :/

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
no you have to use your character context menu and select "Open Transfer Crate" that's where the stuff is...
The only way I have to test this would be to pay 1 month for the account, but is it really worth to waste 15$ for 5 minutes of testing? :/
I don't have any problem spending other people's money.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Where would this context menu be? This one? I've already moved the items so there's no "open transfer crate" option but I want to make sure I'm looking in the right place tomorrow.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have any problem spending other people's money.

it's not "other's people" money, that are the project funds, 15$ is almost 1 entire month of maintenance burned for 5 minutes of testing :p
And since lately the donations are VERY scarce, every bit is precious :)

Where would this context menu be? This one? I've already moved the items so there's no "open transfer crate" option but I want to make sure I'm looking in the right place tomorrow.
your status, is the normal character context menu... But if you have already emptied the transfer crate it won't be there.

Tangobravo

Visitor
Hey Pinco, has something been done lately to prevent the DebugWindow from being able to be opened? I cannot seem to find it under 'Actions', or open it with /debugwindow or /debugwindow on, etc. Trying to figure out a couple odd things going on in my configuration, but without that, I'm shooting in the dark.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Pinco, has something been done lately to prevent the DebugWindow from being able to be opened? I cannot seem to find it under 'Actions', or open it with /debugwindow or /debugwindow on, etc. Trying to figure out a couple odd things going on in my configuration, but without that, I'm shooting in the dark.
The debug window is disabled outside debug mode. Use the EC Playsound errors log viewer to check for errors...

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Ninja replicas are showing up in the boss bar. Attaching a full screen shot and the error log for today.

Attachments

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I noticed also in that screenshot that the ninja replicas has a follower hotbar. I tried "all stay" and "all kill" but they won't listen to me. :p

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The slayer icons (at least for my ninja swordman) is showing random slayer icons. If I equip a demon slayer, it may show a fey slayer, and if I equip an arachnid slayer, it may show a demon slayer.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you have only boss checked during EM events then it's normal :D
The EM bosses are custom ones and cannot be recognized automatically... so you'll have an empty list :p
Okay, then what should I have checked to show red-named things? Almost all EM mobs are red...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed also in that screenshot that the ninja replicas has a follower hotbar. I tried "all stay" and "all kill" but they won't listen to me. :p
there is nothing in the errors for the ninja boss, I'll keep looking if I find any clue :D

The slayer icons (at least for my ninja swordman) is showing random slayer icons. If I equip a demon slayer, it may show a fey slayer, and if I equip an arachnid slayer, it may show a demon slayer.
that could be a bugged action, you should replace it...

Okay, then what should I have checked to show red-named things? Almost all EM mobs are red...
you should focus on the right notoriety first so for red set murders, for the rest keep active only what you need. Just remember that by disabling certain flag, if the mobile has not the right data it might be excluded...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you should focus on the right notoriety first so for red set murders, for the rest keep active only what you need. Just remember that by disabling certain flag, if the mobile has not the right data it might be excluded...
"Murderer" isn't in the list of checkboxes. I do have the slider for them set to 20 though.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Dot_Warner try using the filter option on the mobile bars. We didn't have a Boss fight on GL last night so couldn't try it, but when the do the drop bosses in Ilsh, they always put the Yellow boss on the mountain so filter on that name and it should appear in the bar even when it changes from yellow to red. This also works for the other mobs that we kill during the event.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Murderer" isn't in the list of checkboxes. I do have the slider for them set to 20 though.
then it should show them. If there are red mobiles and they are not showing, it means the client failed to get the data, so try to keep all the checkboxes active or you have to restart the client because is become completely numb to any incoming data...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the last patch you should have the macro icon selection MUCH lighter, no more freezing when you open the icons list and the icon in use is highlighted in green :)

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Containers and Items again are a problem, some of them don't show info with cursor over until you move around and then come back and now sometimes that doesn't work at all and no container showing info.
(Edit) Disregard, this looks like it might have been just the one character, I opened my tamer and everything was fine.

Finders Keepers do not keep their properties that have been imported from another character past log out. When you log out and back in, they are gone except for the ones that were previously set on that character/account.

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Containers and Items again are a problem, some of them don't show info with cursor over until you move around and then come back and now sometimes that doesn't work at all and no container showing info.
(Edit) Disregard, this looks like it might have been just the one character, I opened my tamer and everything was fine.

Finders Keepers do not keep their properties that have been imported from another character past log out. When you log out and back in, they are gone except for the ones that were previously set on that character/account.
it should work now :)

The item properties at the moment are affected by a serious bug form the client (that's also the cause sometimes the mobiles flags don't work properly)... basically when the UI gets the properties of an item (without you having the mouse over), it will get them only once (90% of the times) then if you need it again (like when a mobile goes outside the screen and comes back), you cannot get them anymore until you restart the client.
This is happening since the last 2 client patches so even if I reported the problem I doubt they're going to fix it... as usual we must consider it a feature and be happy for it :D

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
When the Status Window Style is set to Party Healthbar, the buttons overlap the bars. guessing these errors are related to it.

Invalid Parameters to: ComboBoxSetSelectedMenuItem(string, number) -> (string="SettingsListBlueButtonCombo3", string="[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/SettingsWindow/SettingsWindow.lua"]:5686: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)")

Invalid Parameters to: ComboBoxSetSelectedMenuItem(string, number) -> (string="SettingsListBlueButtonCombo2", string="[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/SettingsWindow/SettingsWindow.lua"]:5686: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)")

Invalid Parameters to: ComboBoxSetSelectedMenuItem(string, number) -> (string="SettingsListBlueButtonCombo1", string="[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/SettingsWindow/SettingsWindow.lua"]:5686: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)")

Invalid Parameters to: ComboBoxSetSelectedMenuItem(string, number) -> (string="SettingsListGreenButtonCombo3", string="[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/SettingsWindow/SettingsWindow.lua"]:5686: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)")

Invalid Parameters to: ComboBoxSetSelectedMenuItem(string, number) -> (string="SettingsListGreenButtonCombo2", string="[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/SettingsWindow/SettingsWindow.lua"]:5686: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)")

Invalid Parameters to: ComboBoxSetSelectedMenuItem(string, number) -> (string="SettingsListGreenButtonCombo1", string="[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/SettingsWindow/SettingsWindow.lua"]:5686: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)")

Invalid Parameters to: ComboBoxSetSelectedMenuItem(string, number) -> (string="SettingsListRedButtonCombo3", string="[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/SettingsWindow/SettingsWindow.lua"]:5686: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)")

Invalid Parameters to: ComboBoxSetSelectedMenuItem(string, number) -> (string="SettingsListRedButtonCombo2", string="[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/SettingsWindow/SettingsWindow.lua"]:5686: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)")

Invalid Parameters to: ComboBoxSetSelectedMenuItem(string, number) -> (string="SettingsListRedButtonCombo1", string="[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/SettingsWindow/SettingsWindow.lua"]:5686: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)")

<string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/SettingsWindow/SettingsWindow.lua"]:5686: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the way, let me know if you like the new features of the target protection system and if you'd like to have it expanded for some items too :)

Borgsson

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey Pinco thanks for the great UI. Been using it a while now but have been having some weird issues for the last month or so, just trying to battle through it.

After fighting mobs for around 5 or so minutes, the healthbars stop updating and stick at 100%, this also seems to effect party members making it a little rough to heal them. If I swap back to the default UI after this has happened it is also busted.

If I run the game normally (using the normal launcher and not EC Playsound) I dont get the issue with the default UI at all.

I tried a full deletion of the game, UI, and all settings to no avail. All that is showing in my error log is:

10-8-2018 1-12-25 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSoundConfirm.txt' because it is being used by another process.

10-07-2018 01-08-54 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetShowing(string, boolean) -> (string="MobileBar_54988713Title", nil="NIL")

10-8-2018 1-7-58 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\34003036_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.

10-07-2018 00-54-53 Script Call failed - Error while calling [Interface.SpellUseRequest]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Interface.lua"]:7437: attempt to index field 'Cursor' (a nil value)

10-8-2018 0-49-2 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSound.log' because it is being used by another process.

10-8-2018 0-34-35 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\Volume.log' because it is being used by another process.

10-8-2018 0-24-7 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playermod.txt' because it is being used by another process.

Once again, thanks for the awesome UI, however any prodding in the right direction for this?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Pinco thanks for the great UI. Been using it a while now but have been having some weird issues for the last month or so, just trying to battle through it.

After fighting mobs for around 5 or so minutes, the healthbars stop updating and stick at 100%, this also seems to effect party members making it a little rough to heal them. If I swap back to the default UI after this has happened it is also busted.

If I run the game normally (using the normal launcher and not EC Playsound) I dont get the issue with the default UI at all.

I tried a full deletion of the game, UI, and all settings to no avail. All that is showing in my error log is:

10-8-2018 1-12-25 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSoundConfirm.txt' because it is being used by another process.

10-07-2018 01-08-54 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetShowing(string, boolean) -> (string="MobileBar_54988713Title", nil="NIL")

10-8-2018 1-7-58 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\34003036_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.

10-07-2018 00-54-53 Script Call failed - Error while calling [Interface.SpellUseRequest]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Interface.lua"]:7437: attempt to index field 'Cursor' (a nil value)

10-8-2018 0-49-2 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSound.log' because it is being used by another process.

10-8-2018 0-34-35 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\Volume.log' because it is being used by another process.

10-8-2018 0-24-7 RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playermod.txt' because it is being used by another process.

Once again, thanks for the awesome UI, however any prodding in the right direction for this?
Deleting the game won't help (unless you have damaged some files), the only thing you can try is to delete the user data folder.
The only thing causing that problem now (excluding possible profile corruptions), is the client (which is getting worst at every patch). For what I know the same problem is affecting the default UI too... All I know is that I tried to report the problem, I tried to contact the devs directly, but I got no answer and the problem persist so except from knocking on their door there isn't much I can do at the moment :(

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
it should work now :)
Works, thank you!

By the way, let me know if you like the new features of the target protection system and if you'd like to have it expanded for some items too :)
I'm up in the air on it. I like it, but it feels some kinda extraneous. But there's nothing to not like about that other than that.

Unrelated, where is the changelog other than when we log in?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco Having a problem with the Mobile Bars - when I change the Sort from Distance to Health or Appearance I cannot change it back to Distance.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Works, thank you!

I'm up in the air on it. I like it, but it feels some kinda extraneous. But there's nothing to not like about that other than that.

Unrelated, where is the changelog other than when we log in?
well, I stopped writing the changelog because nobody cared about it, the news in the patcher are the only thing I'm still writing mostly to remember what I've done, since most of the people don't read that either :D

@Pinco Having a problem with the Mobile Bars - when I change the Sort from Distance to Health or Appearance I cannot change it back to Distance.
that's something about the dropdown menu getting covered up by something else, I'll see if I can find a way to bring it forward....

Grummelbart

Visitor
It seems that Copy & Paste from Windows into the Chat does not work anymore

Edit: This has been done, after a reboot it worked again..

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems that Copy & Paste from Windows into the Chat does not work anymore

Edit: This has been done, after a reboot it worked again..
oh good, but I noticed a problem with messages without a sender, it should work properly now :)

Grummelbart

Visitor
Awesome Pinco as always :)

Here we go with the next bug.. when trying to heal my pet the popup with heal, cure, invisibility disappears when moving the mouse button . ( )
not sure if this is the correct error:

Code:
10-08-2018 17-41-40 Script Call failed - Error while calling [BuffDebuff.ShouldCreateNewBuff]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Data/SpellsInfo.lua"]:1905: attempt to index field 'MyMasteries' (a nil value)
Sounds more that is that my Taming Mastery is disabled when log in to the game, i have then to switch off from taming and back.

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome Pinco as always :)

Here we go with the next bug.. when trying to heal my pet the popup with heal, cure, invisibility disappears when moving the mouse button . ( )
not sure if this is the correct error:

Code:
10-08-2018 17-41-40 Script Call failed - Error while calling [BuffDebuff.ShouldCreateNewBuff]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Data/SpellsInfo.lua"]:1905: attempt to index field 'MyMasteries' (a nil value)
Sounds more that is that my Taming Mastery is disabled when log in to the game, i have then to switch off from taming and back.
the mastery should work now, the bar closing is like that by design. When you are casting a spell or you have the cursor target the bar won't enlarge, if you need buttons always available, try the small buttons :)

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Bringing this up again. Its overall better but still happens, mostly to tamed pets. Animal Lore gump doesn't show preferred food or happiness.
Lore2.png