• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
<string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Gumps/Animal Lore/AnimalLore.lua"]:1253: attempt to index global 'currentLore' (a nil value)

Assuming that's the one that is making the lore gump show no special abilities.

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
any error?

try now
Nope. Also preferred food is back to being weird. Just says "None"

Current errors:

<string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Gumps/Animal Lore/AnimalLore.lua"]:1253: attempt to concatenate field 'Type' (a wstring value)

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No errors in the log. Let me patch and go find a boss since our hunt ended at 10:00

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope. Also preferred food is back to being weird. Just says "None"

Current errors:

<string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Gumps/Animal Lore/AnimalLore.lua"]:1253: attempt to concatenate field 'Type' (a wstring value)
this should do :D

No errors in the log. Let me patch and go find a boss since our hunt ended at 10:00
it could happen if the name is missing, but if still happens after restarting the client let me know :)

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
<string>: MISSING SPECIAL FOR sabre-toothed tiger: 1157561

<string>: MISSING SPECIAL FOR sabre-toothed tiger: 1028855

<string>: MISSING SPECIAL FOR sabre-toothed tiger: 1028838

<string>: MISSING SPECIAL FOR sabre-toothed tiger: 1028842

<string>: MISSING SPECIAL FOR sabre-toothed tiger: 1044077
Which lead to all specials being doubled. :
lore3.png

Just to check if it was only that pet, I pulled out the nightmare and got this error

<string>: MISSING SPECIAL FOR nightmare: 1157414
and the Dragon breath ability is being shown twice. Based on that, it seems to be having problems with natural abilities.[/quote]

Grummelbart

Visitor
the mastery should work now, the bar closing is like that by design. When you are casting a spell or you have the cursor target the bar won't enlarge, if you need buttons always available, try the small buttons :)
No, it flickers and usually disappears before you can even reach greater heal. You can see that in the picture if you take a closer look.

Mastery Bug also still exists.

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which lead to all specials being doubled. :
View attachment 85284

Just to check if it was only that pet, I pulled out the nightmare and got this error

and the Dragon breath ability is being shown twice. Based on that, it seems to be having problems with natural abilities.
[/QUOTE]
check now :D

No, it flickers and usually disappears before you can even reach greater heal. You can see that in the picture if you take a closer look.

Mastery Bug also still exists.
that flickering happens when there is some other window "stealing" the focus of the one you are currently on... I'm not sure how to replicate it, it's really weird :/

The materies are working for me, have you tried with a clean profile at this point? there is something fishy with the one you are using, try to send me a copy of it, thanks :)

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our weekly guildhunt is in a couple of hours, good test for the healthbars but they sure look good so far, working great almost all the time from what I've seen except for a few times when they didn't update and you explained that, that it was server side and not caused by the UI.

Grummelbart

Visitor
that flickering happens when there is some other window "stealing" the focus of the one you are currently on... I'm not sure how to replicate it, it's really weird :/

The materies are working for me, have you tried with a clean profile at this point? there is something fishy with the one you are using, try to send me a copy of it, thanks :)
No, i havent tried a clean profile. here it is: Dropbox - myprofile.txt

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, i havent tried a clean profile. here it is: Dropbox - myprofile.txt
no, it's not the profile, because it's working for me... try to delete the folder inside user data called with the name you get by typing in chat: /script Interface.GetVariablesFolder()

Also using th UI scale 1.0 is not a wise choice. The UI is designed for 0.85 because at 1.0 sometimes things gets scrambled... you should use 0.85 and use the scale mode to scale up what you need bigger instead :)

Grummelbart

Visitor
no, it's not the profile, because it's working for me... try to delete the folder inside user data called with the name you get by typing in chat: /script Interface.GetVariablesFolder()

Awesome.. Removed that Folder and it works, you're genious.
Too early to be happy, I'm just at Navrey Night-Eyes and the flickering starts again.

Also using th UI scale 1.0 is not a wise choice. The UI is designed for 0.85 because at 1.0 sometimes things gets scrambled... you should use 0.85 and use the scale mode to scale up what you need bigger instead :)
I am an old man and need a little bigger images and fonts.

Okay, scale is now set to 0.85. Ohh my God, there's plenty of room on the screen... o.0

Error Log:
Code:
12-07-2018 10-45-08 <string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Healthbars/MobileBarsDockspot/MobileBarsDockspot.lua"]:2066: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

12-07-2018 10-45-08 Error in function call 'WindowGetId': Window MobileBar_100880788 does not exist

12-07-2018 10-21-08 <string>: NO PLAYER ID!!!
Edit: Added Error Logs.

Last edited:

Grummelbart

Visitor
Maybe a feature request.

Is it possible to mark items weighing 50 stones with a weight symbol in the loot filter?
Or maybe even better, an option - as please do not loot 50 Stones items.

Last edited:

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Oh, I like this one. When I t-hunt, I normally search for 50 stone items and drop them on the ground before I "loot all".

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Dungeon Corrupted Portal no longer works, well it does work if you type the destination but the menu doesn't work now.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe a feature request.

Is it possible to mark items weighing 50 stones with a weight symbol in the loot filter?
Ok, the bars should work now, I think it was related to the pet progress, give it a try :)

The Dungeon Corrupted Portal no longer works, well it does work if you type the destination but the menu doesn't work now.
did you get any error?

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
did you get any error?
I noticed the same issue, this is the only error related to them.

Error in function call 'WindowGetShowing': Window CrystalPortal does not exist

When I click go, the text out put just says "fel" if it was a fel dungeon or nothing at all if it was tram. Cities work.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed the same issue, this is the only error related to them.

Error in function call 'WindowGetShowing': Window CrystalPortal does not exist

When I click go, the text out put just says "fel" if it was a fel dungeon or nothing at all if it was tram. Cities work.
this should work now :)

Maybe a feature request.

Oh, I like this one. When I t-hunt, I normally search for 50 stone items and drop them on the ground before I "loot all".
Now in the User Settings -> Containers, you can find a slider bar to set the max weight of the auto-loot. Anything that is heavier than what you specify there it will be left behind :)

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco I couldn't put a skill on a soulstone. Got the confirmation popup but the skill didn't go on it. Had to switch to regular EC to move it.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco I couldn't put a skill on a soulstone. Got the confirmation popup but the skill didn't go on it. Had to switch to regular EC to move it.
I can't test soulstones anymore since the tc reset... check for errors, maybe there is a clue there to fix it without a soulstone to test...

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No errors in the log at that time. I can copy a token over to TC if you'd like.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's on Marble Island in Tram - 1876 2086 or 40o South 38.5o East in a box on the stairs, or yell for Zeke in Gen Chat

Grummelbart

Visitor
Ok, the bars should work now, I think it was related to the pet progress, give it a try :)
It's fine now with one Pet.
It start overlapping with 2 Pets.

Now in the User Settings -> Containers, you can find a slider bar to set the max weight of the auto-loot. Anything that is heavier than what you specify there it will be left behind :)

Perfect, Thank you so much.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Wow, I saw this and changed mine from the .95 i had it set with to your recommended .85. The change is amazing, everything looks so clean and clear and I have not had time to test it a lot but I've been on my tamer and my thunter and both of them work a WHOLE lot better now.
You should put a warning on that stat to warn folks like me that thought it would be ok to change it to 1.00 or anything above 0.85 that it is not recommended and make them aware that it can cause some minor (and major) problems. I have a feeling this what is causing a lot of problems that a lot of folks have.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's on Marble Island in Tram - 1876 2086 or 40o South 38.5o East in a box on the stairs, or yell for Zeke in Gen Chat
I can't access the container, anyway, I've placed a house right west of yours, there is only a backpack inside, you can put the token in there, thanks :)

It's fine now with one Pet.
It start overlapping with 2 Pets.

Perfect, Thank you so much.
I'll check that out...

Wow, I saw this and changed mine from the .95 i had it set with to your recommended .85. The change is amazing, everything looks so clean and clear and I have not had time to test it a lot but I've been on my tamer and my thunter and both of them work a WHOLE lot better now.
You should put a warning on that stat to warn folks like me that thought it would be ok to change it to 1.00 or anything above 0.85 that it is not recommended and make them aware that it can cause some minor (and major) problems. I have a feeling this what is causing a lot of problems that a lot of folks have.
yeah a warning on login might be useful to fix some issue with the scale :D

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The box had gone into the Moving Crate lol. Just put it in your house. BTW the soulstone worked this morning. Not sure if it was the skill that was the issue. I had tried to put Discordance on the stone when I had the problem. Today I was able to put Provoke on one and take Discordance off the other. I'll see if I have an issue putting Discordance on it right now.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The box had gone into the Moving Crate lol. Just put it in your house. BTW the soulstone worked this morning. Not sure if it was the skill that was the issue. I had tried to put Discordance on the stone when I had the problem. Today I was able to put Provoke on one and take Discordance off the other. I'll see if I have an issue putting Discordance on it right now.
did you have the discordance mastery active?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Couldn't put Discord on the stone:
RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSoundConfirm.txt' because it is being used by another process.
RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\5066678_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.

I can stone Music and Provoke but not Discord.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Couldn't put Discord on the stone:
RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSoundConfirm.txt' because it is being used by another process.
RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\5066678_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.

I can stone Music and Provoke but not Discord.
Did you get any chat message? because there is 1 error that pop up in the default gump that we never found (as you can see here: Soulstone Gump)

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No chat message but got the popup to confirm, then nothing happens. It's odd that I can soulstone other skills on that stone tho, just not Discord (so far)..

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No chat message but got the popup to confirm, then nothing happens. It's odd that I can soulstone other skills on that stone tho, just not Discord (so far)..
it might be useful a screenshot of the default gump when that happen, because it might have a clue on what the cause is :D

Grummelbart

Visitor
Am I the only one where the bars of life still freeze?

First at the rat champ boss Piper or something like that, no, there was definitely no line of sight.

Another time the client ended up in the middle of Stygian Abyss when I made myself invisible.

As for latency on the HD, I have now moved UO to the SSD. That can't really be the reason

Code:
15-07-2018 20-31-25 Error in function call 'WindowSetScale': Window WarButton does not exist

15-07-2018 20-24-25 Script Call failed - Error while calling [Interface.NewChatText]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Data/SpellsInfo.lua"]:1065: attempt to compare number with nil

15-07-2018 20-20-29 <string>: NO PLAYER ID!!!

15-8-2018 19-14-48 RROR: Der Prozess kann nicht auf die Datei "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSoundConfirm.txt" zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen Prozess verwendet wird.

15-8-2018 19-13-6 RROR: Der Prozess kann nicht auf die Datei "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\15540734_ECPCheck.dat" zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen Prozess verwendet wird.

15-07-2018 15-07-40 Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window MobileBar_15540734HealthBarValue does not exist

15-07-2018 14-29-26 Error in function call 'WindowGetShowing': Window ActionsWindow does not exist

15-07-2018 12-42-18 Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window MobileBar_55845523HealthBarValue does not exist

15-07-2018 12-24-00 Not enough tokens to substitute at position 2 in string a

15-8-2018 11-59-36 RROR: Der Prozess kann nicht auf die Datei "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\0_ECPCheck.dat" zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen Prozess verwendet wird.

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window AdvancedStatusWindowSTAMStaminaTooltip does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window AdvancedStatusWindowMANAManaTooltip does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window AdvancedStatusWindowHPHealthTooltip does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'CircleImageSetTextureScale': Window AdvancedStatusWindowSTAMPortrait does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'CircleImageSetTexture': Window AdvancedStatusWindowSTAMPortrait does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'StatusBarSetCurrentValue': StatusBar AdvancedStatusWindowSTAMFill does not exist.

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'StatusBarSetMaximumValue': StatusBar AdvancedStatusWindowSTAMFill does not exist.

15-07-2018 06-32-02 <string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/QueryWindow/QueryWindow.lua"]:131: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'y' (a nil value)

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'WindowGetDimensions': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowText does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'WindowRegisterCoreEventHandler': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonThreeButton does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'WindowRegisterCoreEventHandler': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonTwoButton does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'WindowRegisterCoreEventHandler': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonOneButton does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'ButtonSetStayDownFlag': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonThreeButton does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'ButtonSetStayDownFlag': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonTwoButton does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'ButtonSetStayDownFlag': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonOneButton does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonThreeLabel does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonTwoLabel does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonOneLabel does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowText does not exist

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am I the only one where the bars of life still freeze?

First at the rat champ boss Piper or something like that, no, there was definitely no line of sight.

Another time the client ended up in the middle of Stygian Abyss when I made myself invisible.

As for latency on the HD, I have now moved UO to the SSD. That can't really be the reason

Code:
15-07-2018 20-31-25 Error in function call 'WindowSetScale': Window WarButton does not exist

15-07-2018 20-24-25 Script Call failed - Error while calling [Interface.NewChatText]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Data/SpellsInfo.lua"]:1065: attempt to compare number with nil

15-07-2018 20-20-29 <string>: NO PLAYER ID!!!

15-8-2018 19-14-48 RROR: Der Prozess kann nicht auf die Datei "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSoundConfirm.txt" zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen Prozess verwendet wird.

15-8-2018 19-13-6 RROR: Der Prozess kann nicht auf die Datei "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\15540734_ECPCheck.dat" zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen Prozess verwendet wird.

15-07-2018 15-07-40 Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window MobileBar_15540734HealthBarValue does not exist

15-07-2018 14-29-26 Error in function call 'WindowGetShowing': Window ActionsWindow does not exist

15-07-2018 12-42-18 Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window MobileBar_55845523HealthBarValue does not exist

15-07-2018 12-24-00 Not enough tokens to substitute at position 2 in string a

15-8-2018 11-59-36 RROR: Der Prozess kann nicht auf die Datei "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\0_ECPCheck.dat" zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen Prozess verwendet wird.

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window AdvancedStatusWindowSTAMStaminaTooltip does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window AdvancedStatusWindowMANAManaTooltip does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window AdvancedStatusWindowHPHealthTooltip does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'CircleImageSetTextureScale': Window AdvancedStatusWindowSTAMPortrait does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'CircleImageSetTexture': Window AdvancedStatusWindowSTAMPortrait does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'StatusBarSetCurrentValue': StatusBar AdvancedStatusWindowSTAMFill does not exist.

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'StatusBarSetMaximumValue': StatusBar AdvancedStatusWindowSTAMFill does not exist.

15-07-2018 06-32-02 <string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/QueryWindow/QueryWindow.lua"]:131: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'y' (a nil value)

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'WindowGetDimensions': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowText does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'WindowRegisterCoreEventHandler': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonThreeButton does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'WindowRegisterCoreEventHandler': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonTwoButton does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'WindowRegisterCoreEventHandler': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonOneButton does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'ButtonSetStayDownFlag': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonThreeButton does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'ButtonSetStayDownFlag': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonTwoButton does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'ButtonSetStayDownFlag': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonOneButton does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonThreeLabel does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonTwoLabel does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonOneLabel does not exist

15-07-2018 06-32-02 Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowText does not exist
at the moment the bar frezzes for everybody, is a server problem (+ all the client problems). It freezes on default UI, CC, everyone... If the devs don't start to do some fixing client side (serious fixing not just correcting typos), there isn't much else I can do from the UI.... I already have to overcome all the client bugs and to find workarounds for stuff that doesn't work as it's supposed to, now I have to find workarounds for server bugs too? just give me the client source code then, so at least I can do it more efficiently :D

Grummelbart

Visitor
at the moment the bar frezzes for everybody, is a server problem (+ all the client problems). It freezes on default UI, CC, everyone... If the devs don't start to do some fixing client side (serious fixing not just correcting typos), there isn't much else I can do from the UI.... I already have to overcome all the client bugs and to find workarounds for stuff that doesn't work as it's supposed to, now I have to find workarounds for server bugs too? just give me the client source code then, so at least I can do it more efficiently :D
Thanks for the explanation. Too bad, then Broadsword seems to finally let the game die if such critical bugs are not fixed within hours.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the explanation. Too bad, then Broadsword seems to finally let the game die if such critical bugs are not fixed within hours.
The problem started with Pub 100, it's probably the "improvement" of the performance during EM events that I read about in the patch notes... no bars update = no lag, yay! :D

It kinda reminds me of a GM in the early days of UO housing, when a guy reported another guy for stealing his house keys and emptying his house. The GM arrived and deleted the house and then he said: "Problem solved! Have a nice day." :lol:

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Can somebody explain the advantage of the new health bar system over the old one? Maybe I'm just dumb and stuck in the old ways, but it still seems to much easier for me to drag the health bars of the enemies I want to target off to the side, as in the EC or the old Pinco's.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I was used to dragging them when on my bard, to keep track of who was fighting who.... I don't have a new method yet.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This happened a few minutes ago, my pet bar shows up on the Mobiles and even closing and reopening them, it stays on the Mobiles.
These are errors I think, I can't figure out the code for the errors for new ones.

Script Call failed - Error while calling [MapCommon.WaypointMouseOver]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Map/MapCommon.lua"]:1108: attempt to index field 'SOSWaypoints' (a nil value)

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSoundConfirm.txt' because it is being used by another process.

Error in function call 'WindowSetScale': Window WarButton does not exist

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\musLenght.txt' because it is being used by another process.

Screenshot (107).png

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This happened a few minutes ago, my pet's bar wound up on Mobiles and will not move even when I close them and open again.

These are the errors that I think came from today, don't understand how the dates work on the errors file.

Script Call failed - Error while calling [MapCommon.WaypointMouseOver]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Map/MapCommon.lua"]:1108: attempt to index field 'SOSWaypoints' (a nil value)

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSoundConfirm.txt' because it is being used by another process.

Error in function call 'WindowSetScale': Window WarButton does not exist

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\musLenght.txt' because it is being used by another process.

Screenshot (107).png

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was used to dragging them when on my bard, to keep track of who was fighting who.... I don't have a new method yet.
Yes, I find them cumbersome also but I do like to have them appear when the monster/player/guildie/friend/etc appear but like you, I haven't found a working method. To me it's the bar areas take up so much space and it's hard to organize them without taking half the screen, but I do like the appearance of the healthbars when they appear on screen without pulling them.

I also have Yadd's problem, they lock and then it's the worst of both worlds but I know Pinco has said this is the server side so what can he/we do to get around this? I have tried closing them and reopening them and that doesn't work, logging out and back in seems to work but you can't say time out to everyone around you when you're fighting. I have a couple of friends who play the vanilla EC and they say they don't have a problem. I'm scared to try the vanilla EC cause Pinco said it would mess up when you changed back so I dare not test, everything else is working so well right now and I'm not willing to jeopardize that and Pinco's is so far superior in my opinion that I sure don't want to get it messed up and have hours or days of work to straighten it out.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Switching back and forth EC Pinco’s messes up things? Uh, oh, I switch back and forth all the time - is that why I can't get health bars to work at all? :oops:

Last edited:

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I switch back and forth, too, mostly to resolve issues.

For instance, this morning I can't use the Stealing skill. Despite standing one tile away (the items are in my beetle's backpack), I'm told they are out of range. I can steal it if I use a macro or last target, though.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I also switch when trying to add things to the hotbars. My characters all have similar hotbars, and "H" is always primary heal. "B" is always enhanced bandage. But depending on if I'm on my warrior or tamer, the targets are different. So "H" might be heal myself, but I need an "Alt-H" to heal my pet. Pinco's says I can only have 1 of those on my hotbars. So I switch to Vanilla, put the extra heal icon on my hotbar, then switch back to Pinco's and it all works like I want it to.