• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WHO do you miss most from your UO past?

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im a Chessy girl, always have always will be altho i do cheat on her come idoc time lol....but all these are friends that i started UO with back in 98,99ish i miss you all

The Original Yew Crew
Class Act
Firewulf
Xavion
Fizzler
Noah

Drunk Monk
Fungus Amongus
Theif USB

and ofcourse CaT , my dear friend your closer to me than most family. i havent seen you in a month or 2 and noticed your house is gone, youll know what shard to find me on when those idocs hit if your still on. miss you my friend.

and a very beloved friend Gwydion, you my friend had the raw end of a bad deal. UO lost a treasure when they lost you

miss you all! yours truly =) XXOO Rabbit,Dixie,Baine,Envy,Eve XXOO
CaT is taking a break. We all miss her very much and hope she sees this and comes back. She is a chesy origional and the shard just isn't the same without her.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well everyone from my old guild on chessy DLG Dark Legacy, but most of all Midnite.

T

tiggertessa2007

CaT is taking a break. We all miss her very much and hope she sees this and comes back. She is a chesy origional and the shard just isn't the same without her.
Thanks Mirt, i knew she was thinking about it. and i got busy with rl stuff as i sometimes do and i didnt get to see her before she left. CaT if you read this, i have been dying to tell you i published my 1st set of Calenders ,ordered em and 99 of them sold in 2 days. i have one here for you since you were the one who kept telling me to make them lol. if you see this please contact me some how. i really want you to have one =)

Dubar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The people I miss the most in UO. Mostly from GL.

NUMERO UNO, MY PAL. DUBAR
the rest in no particular order.
Remaker
OHDEEZY
Xeno R.I.P. fallen souljah
Repoman
Creapor
Necromaster
Sierra
Spart
Freeza
Malcolm
Monkey
Dorinda
:sad4:

C

Carharrt

Me and 3 RL friends started this game back in 99. They started in 98,me 99. We started UO on Pacific. I remember when Tram was first introduced,using moonstones I went from Fel to this new Tram (stood outside my front door and dropped moonstone) and when I reappeared it was empty,desolate. God I wish I knew what it was to become back than. I was to new and to broke and really didn`t even understand the game yet. I always think to myself.... god I could have dropped 5 castles back than and owned them all. Before one house per account came around..... Anyways back on track... I`ll get off memory lane :p

The ones I miss were in this guild called SSS Sea Side Stranglers. Our place was north of Vesper. They would always come up and kill me and my friends and some blues would always show up to protect us. Was some great times and is what got me hooked on this great game.

The ones I despised yesterday are the ones I remember very fondly today. Thankyou very much for showing me the true UO and making me an addict to this day.

NightCrawler
Ieatmidgets

Unfortunately those are the only two that I can remember,wish I could remember the name of the blue that live right behind me. Very cool guy and always helped us get in or out of our houses.

Long live UO!

A

Alpha_II_Omega

Crazy, I ran into this post randomly and just absolutely had to post on it!

Definitely the champs crew was sick I had a lot of fun. The core guys weren't necessarily the best duelers, but we put up a pretty good team fight back in the day ; )

For sure the guys I would love to hear from are Roar, Raistlin, Mikey, Chris (Nivak), Vinnie, Jughead, Road Runner, and all that crew. It's nuts that anyone is playing who remembers any of us... I'm still friends with Ken (Hopes Fall).

How many ppl still play UO anyway?

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Nobody but EA/Mythic knows for sure. Most guesses are in the 20k - 30k range I think.

Most of us like to believe there's still as many as 50k active accounts.

BTW, I did just pull those numbers out of thin air, but I don't think they could be too far off.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Players of old Siege Perilous.

Trish Shadow/Ace
Wavace/HaHa/The Gerbiler
Khan/Hel
WyRm
Krystal
Raath
Zarban
Tweak
Razors Edge
Percival
Lothar
Marcus C
Ares II
Kima
Revvo
Arden
Feyre
Gonthrax
A Free Sandwich
Argyle
Corwin
Dagashi
Krystal
Lan Devian
Flame Dancer
Evil Donkey
TriX
Gareth
Dalton
Grot
Mordred Darkmane
Akasha
Meph
William X
Wolf
Pathagaris
Teddy Ruxpin
Vemp
Darth
Yoda
Gandalf The Grey
Hugi Bear / Bo
Butters / Bezzle
Puffy
Tetsujin
Biggie

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Mirt, i knew she was thinking about it. and i got busy with rl stuff as i sometimes do and i didnt get to see her before she left. CaT if you read this, i have been dying to tell you i published my 1st set of Calenders ,ordered em and 99 of them sold in 2 days. i have one here for you since you were the one who kept telling me to make them lol. if you see this please contact me some how. i really want you to have one =)
CaT is back I saw her last night. Apparently reading the patch notes brought her back!

T

tiggertessa2007

YAY if ya run into her tonight tell her ill be back tommrow =) "ive been playing wow waiting on those idocs lol"

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone.

You name the shard...... all of them.

Good.... or Bad...

I miss all of them.

Friends from everywhere I have been in UO.......... names so many names.....

I sometimes feel like the last one out the door of uo..... i dont want to turn off the lights....

Angelus Letifer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Early days of Catskills - Fel hanging out at the Mage Tower west of Moonglow and then later the Mage Tower Alliance Guild (MTA).
Kerros
RatBastard
Angelus Letford (spelling)
Matt Cauthon
Maud'dib

Later, saving up for a first house with:
Cling-on
So here I am at work when I get the notion to Google old Ultima Online stuff and the first thing I find is a post from a few days ago talking about MTA... the internet is a strange and awesome place.

I sent this thread to Maud too, so we'll see if he pops in.

Edit: So you know I'm not just trolling my schtick was only ever using a dagger and newbie wooden shield when I'd PK.

S

Sevin0oo0

Merlin from Ice - cause it's a personal friend, still has acct, just hasn't had the game loaded in sev. yrs
Lil Cuban Goddess - very upbeat, and could always get *hugs*
"The Twins" - just so dang cute

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Definitely the champs crew was sick I had a lot of fun. The core guys weren't necessarily the best duelers, but we put up a pretty good team fight back in the day ; )

For sure the guys I would love to hear from are Roar, Raistlin, Mikey, Chris (Nivak), Vinnie, Jughead, Road Runner, and all that crew. It's nuts that anyone is playing who remembers any of us... I'm still friends with Ken (Hopes Fall).

I'm telling you we should get !C! back together.

P

Phange_of_Phage

When I started on Pac I unknowingly selected a name the same as a very adept blue PK. One certain fellow took immense joy in killing me whenever he saw me ... even tho it only took 1 or 2 hits! Hell, I was just a tankmage in training for cripes sake!

His name was Sir Loin of Beef. Once I actually called him out via the Stratics SnR of 1999/2000 timeframe. We got it all settled (ingame) as to who I was not. He really was quite apologetic and helped me with training and lot of UO things I now take for granted.

I also miss Aisha and her alts. She (IRL) was on Stratics as the one-time Mod Leandra. Close personal friend and we had lots of fun hunting, crafting and just yakking together. Unfortunately, she died a couple years ago.

Then there is the unforgettable Mistress Vik of KoP on Pacific back then. I've since lost track of her IRL, but fun person and the only person I actually allowed to kill me without (attempted) retribution. That was when I moved to ATL from PAC ... she'd always swore she'd kill me if I did. She looted me dry and I logged off the ghost for the last time there.
Sir Loin of Beef was the man.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wynn The Woeful
Eru The Miner
Chaosy
Stoned Mariner
Wizzax
Ez

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov. 1997, I left the safety of some town & wondered into what appeared to be a cave. I was scared to death and actually thought if I hid behind a large boulder, the monsters wouldn't see me.

A much wiser person comes into the cave on a horse and asked me what I was doing there with nothing but a dress on and no weapon. I told him I had gotten lost. He told me to follow him. He took me to the nearest town called Trinsic to a bank. He then gave me some leather armor I wasn't strong enough to wear and then took me to a place called Moonglow. He gave me a weapon and told me to stay on the island while I worked on my skills. He recommended I consider tailoring as I could earn a loving and save up gold to eventually become a Mage.

A week or two later, I meet this nice quiet guy in the tailor shop and we struck up a conversation. He said he had 3 friends who were playing who he was RL friends. He introduced me to them. Turns out one of them was my good Samaritan. We all started playing together, worked on our skills. I learned to spar. I tailored my fingers off, saving my gold and eventually started working on magery.

In a few weeks, I was good enough to heal other people. So the guys would take me along in dungeon crawls to keep them alive. And when we were done for the day, we split all the loot equally.

We finally had enough to buy a 2-story house we called home. The guys started saving the gems from the dungeon crawls and giving them to me as gifts. Unknown to them, I saves them up and bought us a guild stone. We called ourselves the Mages of Britannia (MOB) whose only rule was to uphold the virtues set for by Lord British.

One of the guys was Zeeto. He became a big brother to me and always made sure I was safe. He also was a good shoulder in RL when I needed it.

After our guild house was robbed and stripped out twice, everyone but me left.

I miss all of those guys. But all but one could cross my path someday. Zeeto, named Vern in RL, was killed in April 2000 in a car accident.

Obviously all of us are posting on this thread for a reason. I don't consider it a downer thread. What wonderful memories and friends A GAME has given us. And I look forward to making new friends and having more good memories

Vershawn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Claws of Britain - My first friend I made in UO and together we saved up & placed a house.
Laurana - My big sister
GoL - First guild Id ever joined
Clan Locke - The best group of people I have ever had the honor to play with.
Loryn
Janos Antero
Sigel
Perry
Dor
Kameron
Moriana - My best friend in the game for a long time.
Wild cat - my sparring partner
Cardinal Ximenez & Quisinart - Great guys to hunt anything with
And many more people I've had the pleasure to meet and play with during my many years on Sonoma.

N

nynyve

TaiTai and Swiftfingers of Legends. We had a lot of good times and wreaked a lot of havoc together.

S

sirrojen

Lost my virginity to a lil hotty named Jillian from Sonoma, so her of course :love: have not talked to her in probably a decade :sad2:

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I miss all my old Catskills guild mates from the Elves of Adhrael, as well as the following:

Arshes Nei & Truban'zarr from the Dark Rychen Drow\Qu'ellar Velxundussa\Veldrin Shyline.
Galena\Claudia - Elves of Adhrael
Tyrian Greyshaft - Elves of Adhrael
Ellowyn & Taelin - Elves of Adhrael
Alejandra Herero - Buc's Den Pirates.

I'm sure I'll post this and think of another dozen players tomorrow.

D

Dashiel

From way back in the day (rp days) I miss Sean, Baranon, and Desdimona from Cats. Also remember Cyrus the Virus who was a red in the pretram days but was also kind enough to help out those of us that were new to the game. The Trinsic swamps were always much safer when he was online and prowling for pks.

I also miss playing with the guys from C^P like Canada, Will, Diesel, etc etc... Malakai, Ani, Hawk, Satria and the others from the CDE, O*S, GoL 2005 era as well.

Funny thing is I kinda miss SX, HuRT, DB4 guys as well. It was fun learning to pvp (the hard way) from them... And then eventually joining with some of them before going on a long UO break. I'm sure most wouldn't remember me, but I sure remember them.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Atlantic: Lipstick, Mal of TWT, Ragnar Teach, ELMO, Dark Sequoyah, anyone from the Rogues of Mystin or the B-H guild, Fallout, Grishnak Mordecai and Elixist. And Im sure I left out quite a few!

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm so many names pop into my head... some that I really miss are:

Nessa
Darkion
Chrissay
Hanse Davion
Vanhaugn
Draconi

L

Lord_Spartacus

1998 - 2001 Era

Atlantic Shard: Guild: DKB, Dark Knight of Britannia

Vision II - Guild mate and friend from Denmark. We had a blast together way back then, wish he still played today.
Sapphire and Scorch - husband/wife combo also guild mates. Miss them very much.
Mordred - Great friend who we pk'd with :)
Wolf - was a very young man at the time, was in LLTS. Great kid.

There were so many great people and my old memory fails me. I forget the name of the PK that used to trap the boxes/chests in dungeons (boom boxes that were instant death lol ) I died to him so many times and yet I couldn't help myself from opening the chests to see what was inside!! lmao

AndrewBishop

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Baja
The Sphinx
Calyndrell
Mikie
Eeyore
Urlik Fangborne
Zorax
Sara
Xel the Wanderer
Cymidei Fier
(is angry with all of them for leaving... hehe)

Great Lakes
Aazni
Reed
Galen Wright
Chamfort
Seer Lazarus
XTerra
Andrew Bishop
All the Uruks from Bloodrock Clan
Fixxxer
Lindor Firering

You know how you'll google yourself every now and then just to see what is out on the web that has your name on it? Well I just had a random thought to do that with my old UO character and look what I found! I miss you too Ryak! Good lord those were some good times back then! Games may look better and work better nowadays... but I haven't yet found one that can duplicate some of the experiences I had playing UO. How many times did giant armies of lizard men attack the Sandlewood Tavern? God that was like every wednesday. Or some badass chaos/order dragon avatar dropping by looking for artifacts? And let us not forget the time Black Company decided to camp out the tavern and the entire month turned into a grueling PK/Grief war between the roleplayers and PKers on the server? Equally the most frustrating but most incredible gaming experience I've ever had on a MMO standing. I remember Seer Lazarus hanging out at the tavern one evening as his character Hoyt when BC opened a gate and started pouring through. Truly a gratifying sight watching Laz mop the floor with the army that had been beating the crap out of us for weeks. Though also a bittersweet memory as that was the incident that caused Laz to loose his Seer robes.

I think I should add a few names to the list of missed people

Noleeens
Rasitlan
Rockie
Rok Hagor
Demonlir the mad

I know there are others I can't remember.. I know what their characters looked like.. damned if I can remember the names.

Oh memories...

Edguard0

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ha! Bishop directed me here.

Nothing can compare to those times on Great Lakes. They were the best and the most fun I have ever had in a game. I have been chasing the dragon since then and nothing has compared.

Most of the people have already been named but ill name off a few from great lakes:

Elwynn the druid
Colbyn of Yew (Kazola's barkeep forever)
BlackAngel
Tal'Ma'Rah and the orginal Temple of Mondain
Kato.. that man was a god with t1 while most of us were still on dialup. I still remember him tearing through a war at Red Devil's auction house while everyone else was lagged to all hell.
Kaelyn and the Musem of memories.
The entire Yew Milita. It died out and came back several times always great folk.
Beowulf
Locke/Valinda
Jakob Covenant and his band were always good folk.
Tristam
Bebadd-Former mayor of minoc and alla round swell guy!
Kandalor(He may have been Demonlir the mad)
Ariyana the witch
Itap
RA'DIAN AND RYAK! Miss the both of you!

A good number of the Orks, OSS, and Basil/CoB still keep in touch. Including Rok... I can direct him here at your own peril.

Last edited:

AndrewBishop

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ha! Bishop directed me here.

Nothing can compare to those times on Great Lakes. They were the best and the most fun I have ever had in a game. I have been chasing the dragon since then and nothing has compared.

Most of the people have already been named but ill name off a few from great lakes:

Elwynn the druid
Colbyn of Yew (Kazola's barkeep forever)
BlackAngel
Tal'Ma'Rah and the orginal Temple of Mondain
Kato.. that man was a god with t1 while most of us were still on dialup. I still remember him tearing through a war at Red Devil's auction house while everyone else was lagged to all hell.
Kaelyn and the Musem of memories.
The entire Yew Milita. It died out and came back several times always great folk.
Beowulf
Locke/Valinda
Jakob Covenant and his band were always good folk.
Tristam
Bebadd-Former mayor of minoc and alla round swell guy!
Kandalor(He may have been Demonlir the mad)
Ariyana the witch
Itap
RA'DIAN AND RYAK! Miss the both of you!

A good number of the Orks, OSS, and Basil/CoB still keep in touch. Including Rok... I can direct him here at your own peril.
Ed you pretty much named everyone I had been forgetting. Wait Kandalor might have been Demonlir?! ****.. my mind is blown on that one..

You should tell Mr. Hagor to swing by this thread.. I want to hear some of his poetry.

Also some of them I can only remember the names they used in WoW after we all jumped... Who did Thaddeus and Khor play in UO? Cripes.. its been too long

jwauk99

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Edguardo!!
It's like an old high school reunion. Some of those names are so familiar. BlackAngel, Kaelyn, Tal'Ma'Rah, etc. I was just telling Andrew in a PM that I still have many of my old screenshots from back in those days. I will always have fond memories of GL from long ago. Everything was so new and exciting back then, so fresh...! and the sheer size of the player base was incredible. It's a real shame those memories can't be recaptured. These days, I don't play UO anymore but sorely miss my old friends from Baja. When I started UO again in 2008, Baja became my new home and was the most amazing experience. I can't thank Amber Witch (formerly of GL as well!) enough for bringing me over to Baja. Now and then I get the itch to come back and play again (still have my 4 accounts active) but I doubt I'll find the motivation...
Good to see the two of you are still alive and kicking!

Ryak of GL (in days of old...)
Corporal Brackus of Baja (and many other toons as well)

Lord Malachi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Eve of Eden/Deirdre - Catskills - Met her in the summer of 98, became good friends, met her irl and chilled out for the weekend. Last I heard she moved to Chesapeake while I was on a break, then later ended up quitting completely.

Danny/Fenton/Flames/Bloodstoned - Catskills - One of the very first people I ever met in game and probably the very first person I ever had on my ICQ. Great guy, always able to help out when I needed it<and I needed it a LOT back then lol>, always had time to chat and just an all around good guy. Never did find out whatever happened to him, would be pretty awesome if somehow he ran across this thread though.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Players of old Siege Perilous.

Trish Shadow/Ace
Wavace/HaHa/The Gerbiler
Khan/Hel
WyRm
Krystal
Raath
Zarban
Tweak
Razors Edge
Percival
Lothar
Marcus C
Ares II
Kima
Revvo
Arden
Feyre
Gonthrax
A Free Sandwich
Argyle
Corwin
Dagashi
Krystal
Lan Devian
Flame Dancer
Evil Donkey
TriX
Gareth
Dalton
Grot
Mordred Darkmane
Akasha
Meph
William X
Wolf
Pathagaris
Teddy Ruxpin
Vemp
Darth
Yoda
Gandalf The Grey
Hugi Bear / Bo
Butters / Bezzle
Puffy
Tetsujin
Biggie

I dont get any love?! WTH!!

Korik Bloodguard

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From Catskills:

Crazy E Pills
Mumbles
Ecko/EbayingNewb
Babe Bubby
Savaric
I go with kegs
Blu
Tethorul
The fun times/people in SX and CoW
the Toko guys
Mya
Sean John
Dilly Yo
Jordan
Sabrina
Frozen Skydiver
Holy Mackrel
Sinking Feather

And so many more who I've forgotten over the years. It's neat how people can share a kind of emotional space and leave traces which last for years and years.

Last edited:

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I haven't seen this thread since I posted on it, and now, looking at the names others have posted I see how many I knew that no longer play, like Dilly Yo. The last time I saw him was when he came over to my house right before leaving for college. Kinda chokes me up a bit seeing these names that bring back so many good memories.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From Siege before AOS.

Nib'gurb
Ch'Por
Rak'thor
Gorknok
Gorgok
Verlgu
Juni'gug
Nholg
Wa'thumb
Laz'tarul
X'ugar
Laghed
Vorgak
Boghat
Ri'kun
Xmug
Parfug
Pigulg
Dri
Gorbag
Smo'Dis
Glug
Zortee

And many more.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Edguardo!!
It's like an old high school reunion. Some of those names are so familiar. BlackAngel, Kaelyn, Tal'Ma'Rah, etc. I was just telling Andrew in a PM that I still have many of my old screenshots from back in those days. I will always have fond memories of GL from long ago. Everything was so new and exciting back then, so fresh...! and the sheer size of the player base was incredible. It's a real shame those memories can't be recaptured. These days, I don't play UO anymore but sorely miss my old friends from Baja. When I started UO again in 2008, Baja became my new home and was the most amazing experience. I can't thank Amber Witch (formerly of GL as well!) enough for bringing me over to Baja. Now and then I get the itch to come back and play again (still have my 4 accounts active) but I doubt I'll find the motivation...
Good to see the two of you are still alive and kicking!

Ryak of GL (in days of old...)
Corporal Brackus of Baja (and many other toons as well)
KaZola's..... All those fine folk mentioned above.... what nights we had. I was the mouse over in the corner, too intimidated to say anything. You guys were/are all like Gods to me. It warms my heart to see some of you checking in!

Ryak, your coming to Baja was a wonderful gift. Hopefully some day you'll come back. Even if it's just to visit now and again.
Safe Travels All.

Amber Witch

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I miss him too, what a good friend. He quit UO but was on ICQ for a while, and suddenly one day he stopped replying. I don't know what happened.

Astinus and I lost touch, but I still hear from Cerberus once in a while.

Bacci and the rest of OTE. Once in a great while I hear from her.

Loryn and I lost touch after she got married and moved around the world. Lucky guy, to be sure!

Crimson Nytefall was a great gal. One of my chars is named in her honor.

Who could forget Rogues of Yew? Ryin, Prince of Yew, NBK, and Nara Most Rove.

WL: NecroLyte, Necromancer, Morthius, and who I thought was the best underrated PvPer pre-Pub 16, Dougl Macgregor. I adopted his style of unorthodox templates.

DLS-oOo were good allies, and Keys was a cool guy. Then there was the night he and a counselor friend did a certain (cough) REALLY bone-headed stunt and got banned. The tower's still there after 12 years, "Owned by OSI."

I could even miss the various PKs, especially notos, who'd lay siege to the YMCA...except that so many were exploiters.

And of course, I miss the person for whom, as my Stratics moniker indicates, I am official historian.

Last edited:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been very fortunate to be reunited with 3 of my best buds in our old UO days in PvP in GW2. Its fun to be around them again in the same game again since we all took different paths in gaming. We get together and just run around causing havoc and chaos to the enemy.

I do miss a few players from my past UO days and none of them play UO or anygame anymore though :( A couple I still talk to from time to time on the phoce when I have time to see how they are doing.

Nemesis CS

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
From way back in the day (rp days) I miss Sean, Baranon, and Desdimona from Cats. Also remember Cyrus the Virus who was a red in the pretram days but was also kind enough to help out those of us that were new to the game. The Trinsic swamps were always much safer when he was online and prowling for pks.

I also miss playing with the guys from C^P like Canada, Will, Diesel, etc etc... Malakai, Ani, Hawk, Satria and the others from the CDE, O*S, GoL 2005 era as well.

Funny thing is I kinda miss SX, HuRT, DB4 guys as well. It was fun learning to pvp (the hard way) from them... And then eventually joining with some of them before going on a long UO break. I'm sure most wouldn't remember me, but I sure remember them.
I remember Cyrus the Virus. First red I ever saw, and he scared the HELL out of me! I played Nemesis on Catskills and was a tamer/mage. A lot of people did NOT like me. I met someone named Hydrox, ended up going "perma" red and later my account was banned for reasons we won't talk about. I made a new Nemesis, but it was never the same, and I gave the account to my ex. I miss the guild 812 led by Scarface. He taught me how to PvP. I miss Frost (later found him on FB), Vampiress, Black Dot, Caliban, Ricin (oh he was a pita), Eric, Missy, Crackhead Bob, Hax-Soteva, Scarface, Synjin (I use that name often in new games I play) and I even miss Sira/Zendra (We HATED each other way back in the days of 1997-99). I miss Ultima Online. It was my first MMO and no other game since has compared to that experience.

Last edited: