• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread **Read Disclaimer Before Posting!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Madchild

nothing happened to the entire alliance beside a few ppl who hold the same view as you on fresh faces left us did it hurt us not really sad to see em go but you have the right to hit that button .

or are you refering to yall possibly killin us awww guess what [censored] happens if your me ya rez up and go back in and try again i dont care it i have to die 15 times to get thru im gettin tru i have a goal set and come hell or high water ima gettin it

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
COP joined factions.
KMS is in SL.

WORM is in Minax.

anyone else got the balls for it?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i like to think of it as pvp with a purpose.

or capture the flag.

either way, was some great fighting last night and this morning.
tooth and nail fighting.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"i like to think of it as pvp with a purpose"

The Purpose is outdated. The Sigils stuff never made sence. Actual town occupation would of been a better idea.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
holy crap.

now THIS ive never seen.

i was running and had 2 guys on me.
they were SOOO fast that not only did they catch me, they ran through me and past me... stopped, turned around and ran back through me again, and then the one fella ran back through me, so i had one on each side.... and all that time im MOUNTED and at FULL RUN.

now, i can understand, some people have better connections.
but im pinging good.
so unless these guys are down the block from the server, wowsers.
and holy cow, 3 push throughs in 2 seconds.
that fella must be wearing +15 stamina regen.

G

haha that must have been KMS and I. Yea you were kind of lagging. Was that in the SL base? You went down FAST.

Oh yea, where's my welcome to factions!?! Also, if it wasn't me and KMS, it was 2 BOO!. They're way faster than us...

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
<blockquote><hr>

haha that must have been KMS and I. Yea you were kind of lagging. Was that in the SL base? You went down FAST.

Oh yea, where's my welcome to factions!?! Also, if it wasn't me and KMS, it was 2 BOO!. They're way faster than us...

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, was the boys from COP.
funny thing was i wasnt lagging!

it was one of those, at full health running next instant im looking monocrom.
hehhehehe

G

Prime Example of why *MASS RECRUITING* can go horribly wrong.

Do I really need to clarify, Lefty?

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"Prime Example of why *MASS RECRUITING* can go horribly wrong."

I don't consider 5 new members in the last 2 years as mass recruiting, but I could be wrong...

G

Oh please, don't kid yourself. I can name 3 in the last 4 days.

You asked for a [censored] example. I gave you one.

... And that's ALL you could say?

I

imported_Viper09

3 in the last 4 days is still bloody far from mass recruiting....

P

Prae Mofo

If this isn't prime recruiting material I don't know what is!

Got to love it!

M

Madchild

<blockquote><hr>

Not as fast as One and Minute Man died this morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup wow hahaha you brought in 4 ppl to kill 2 guys that had been fighting for 20 hours straight with your 4 highly trained chars to our 2 tossed together chars for faction.

you did kill us and you did at least make it fast so i could get the hell to bed, ya know ya had to win at least one of the fights cuz all day ya got ya butts handed to ya in fact there is still a chuck off a$$ here to be handed out :p

see ya on the field

G

We get our butts handed to us?

Yeah okay. UO.com our kill points compared to yours.

roflcopter!

Btw, OUR FACTIONERS AREN'T SCROLLED OUT! That's what's up.

... 4 guys? Oh please. Are you seriously crying numbers?
It was 3 and One was on his tamer.

G

Yeah, That would be Charlene's character. har har har!

He's not in BOO! ... Obviously.

He did the same thing with MOO. I'm not surprised.

This guy earns no respect at all.
He's openly admitted to photo-shopping screenshots.
Took the time to soulstone tailoring on a newbie character.
Constantly posts absurd random [censored] that gets him off in the RL.
.... And, I really don't see how BOO! is a zerg.

However, I'll allow anyone in my ventrilo to see our numbers on a daily basis if it REALLY means that much to any of you. 3-5 members throughout the day is HARDLY a zerg compared to what we've been fighting in the field and at spawns.

BOO! Roster

Jalisco's characters : (always logged in, works night shifts sometimes mornings )
Jalisco -
Im Blue
Wild Tamer

Sires's characters : ( plays during the late-afternoons / nights )
Sires
Thoth II

Ragnarok's characters : ( plays whenever, busy with his kids )
Ragnarok
Kurare
Jimmy Page

Megonators characters : ( plays whenever, always logged in burning counts )
Megonator-
ROFLSAUR-
Seduction

Worms characters : ( plays after school / whenever he's not drinking )
Big Worm
Cousin Worm
Harry Potted III

Jesse's characters : ( plays in the afternoon/night depending on his RL )
Sticky Feet
Jack Daniels

Fro's characters : ( plays when he's not playing WoW )
Fro
Keslar

Mary Jane's characters : ( hardly ever logs on )
Mary Jane

Ziggy's characters : ( only logs on before server down, rarely )
Ziggy

... So, where's the zerg in that? Enlighten me.

M

Madchild

yet there was 4 of ya run thru me :p eather way even with 2 of us there it was 3 or 4 on ONE

you see you cought one in the lil room all of ya where hittin him 3 or 4 on 1 then min man comes up the stairs to the room ya all hit him 3 or 4 on 1 simple really even if it was just one person ibn there ya would have come with 3 or 4

you wonna look at scores ok im 0 zero nadda nitch nothin i hate to burts your bubble but your not alone in game your not the only one's out to kill us or stop us THERE IS A BIGGER PICTURE HERE even if you dont care abt the sigs and are here to kill and you feel you are getting it done thats fine we still controll all the towns we still got that done with you (who dont care) trying to kill us and (yad who does care ) trying to stop us .

just like spawns sure yall take one or 2 a week from a few guys doing it out of bordome good for you so thats 2 or 3 to the countless we get done .

you see it as, "there is more then one way to kill a cop ." ok fair enough

there is more then one way to kill a BOO! ,controll the faction towns, and zerg the shard .
do you understand ? WE GET IT DONE WE DO WHAT WE WANT with you standing there taking pot shots .

i dont care if you see moo as evil or cop as evil we allied in a commin interest to get what we want done .

do you know where the world would b if the allied nations in the late 30's into the 40's haddent reached an agreement with russia ? just for a min think what would have happened if russia had gone the other way and that large land mass and its reasourses and ppl had fallin into german hands ......... thats the top of the world they just sail across or come over the top and bobs our uncle they would have had NORTH AMERICA in days our armies would have been cought over seas not home defending.

cop and moo together or apart are hunted so we allied in a common interest we saw that together we can hold it together and not have someone out flank us .

cuz apart while we fight each other gor, boo! ,osg,sm, and their uncle's will come over the top while our army is out and boom .

end of rant have a wonderful day

J

Jalisco

<blockquote><hr>

yet there was 4 of ya run thru me :p eather way even with 2 of us there it was 3 or 4 on ONE

<font color="red">You seem to think we intentionally bring numbers above your numbers to fight you? which would be out of character considering half of our encounters wouldn't you say?</font>

you see you cought one in the lil room all of ya where hittin him 3 or 4 on 1 then min man comes up the stairs to the room ya all hit him 3 or 4 on 1 simple really even if it was just one person ibn there ya would have come with 3 or 4

<font color="red">I really don't see your point? If you had more than 2 on they all would have recalled in, or was that an insult?</font>

you wonna look at scores ok im 0 zero nadda nitch nothin i hate to burts your bubble but your not alone in game your not the only one's out to kill us or stop us THERE IS A BIGGER PICTURE HERE even if you dont care abt the sigs and are here to kill and you feel you are getting it done thats fine we still controll all the towns we still got that done with you (who dont care) trying to kill us and (yad who does care ) trying to stop us .

<font color="red">Bigger picture? If any of us cared/had enough free time to deal with sigils you wouldn't be so ****y. The truth is, no one in BOO! logs on for more than a few hours at a time, so it's not really something we chase after.</font>

just like spawns sure yall take one or 2 a week from a few guys doing it out of bordome good for you so thats 2 or 3 to the countless we get done .

<font color="red">2-3 a week? I take 3-4 one to three man champs just by myself a day. Not to mention the other 5-10 we take when it just Me, Megon + 1 other.</font>

you see it as, "there is more then one way to kill a cop ." ok fair enough

there is more then one way to kill a BOO! ,controll the faction towns, and zerg the shard .
do you understand ? WE GET IT DONE WE DO WHAT WE WANT with you standing there taking pot shots .

<font color="red">Please explain to me how controlling faction towns kills BOO!? are you that stupid to think owning a town would mean something? All it means is that you can ride around on a faction mount, provided you can meet the 1 point requirement, which apparently, you sir, cannot.</font>

i dont care if you see moo as evil or cop as evil we allied in a commin interest to get what we want done .

<font color="red">Evil? No one is here to role play. If your looking for a descriptive word, id throw pathetic out there.</font>

do you know where the world would b if the allied nations in the late 30's into the 40's haddent reached an agreement with russia ? just for a min think what would have happened if russia had gone the other way and that large land mass and its reasourses and ppl had fallin into german hands ......... thats the top of the world they just sail across or come over the top and bobs our uncle they would have had NORTH AMERICA in days our armies would have been cought over seas not home defending.

<font color="red">Are you [censored] ********? Go read a history book, and realize that Russia joined up to protect their own interests, not to zerg the world. An alliance made to fight a greater power. If they hadn't Allied they would have been destroyed. Who exactly is cop/moo allying to fight? </font>

cop and moo together or apart are hunted so we allied in a common interest we saw that together we can hold it together and not have someone out flank us .

<font color="red">So because no one in your guild can pvp, and 7 people can be raiding by 4 people, you think you need 10-15 people against the few people who have balls enough to fight those numbers? I assure you, there are few people with enough skill to fight 5v1 or even 5v2 and come out on top. I won't mention names, because you know exactly who they are.</font>

cuz apart while we fight each other gor, boo! ,osg,sm, and their uncle's will come over the top while our army is out and boom .

<font color="red">Gor, OSG, SM? You mean the tamers are raiding you guys now?</font>

end of rant have a wonderful day

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red">/nuff said.

-Jalisco</font>

G

I'm not reading your useless garbage.

You're just a peon.

Perfectly said, Jalisco.

M

Madchild

Please explain to me how controlling faction towns kills BOO!? are you that stupid to think owning a town would mean something? All it means is that you can ride around on a faction mount, provided you can meet the 1 point requirement, which apparently, you sir, cannot.

wow you missed a point a 10 year old can see , the point to that was 3 of us my die to your 1 but i still have the candy you didnt and u never will slow us down. did i make it a lil more easier to understand?

Are you [censored] ********? Go read a history book, and realize that Russia joined up to protect their own interests, not to zerg the world. An alliance made to fight a greater power. If they hadn't Allied they would have been destroyed. Who exactly is cop/moo allying to fight?

again you missed the point and must have american history books (no insult just known for leaving things out) they where the allied nations cuz they allied to fight an evil in doing so the brits, americans, canadians, and aussies ect .. where protecting their interests just like the russians the only tru difference was that when all was said and done one side offer full occupation and the other said we'll leave ya b ////cop/moo didnt alli to fight they allied to PROTECT THEIR INTERESTS and to get things done cuz face it if we didnt you, me and anyone else wouldnt get anything done if you can take your head out of your lil pvp world you will see more going on then you ever thought.

your comment of us not going into loosing situations is TOTAL BS every one of us will run straight into any fight no i personaly dont have the skill to come out on top but i do enjoy seeing all of you take the bait and roll after me we all like to fight and ppl dont really get called in they just pop in ts hear the action and they show up

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I call [censored]... Noone in BOO! can catch me and pass me up... Yet, u, KMS, and TMI always seem to be able to... go figure...

Anyhow why are we still beating a dead horse here???

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry but I do believe Waka rolled in last night and not only handed COP/MOO their asses in Despise last night but protected the spawn, came away with a 120 Archery and littered the floor with ur bodies... Then we ended up smackin some of yall around yet again above Destard... Only casualty being Micheal Potato...

Best part of last night was this... Harry Potted II, Big Bop or wtf his name is, Code Red, and Damnation vs. Trinity, Plato, Kitana, and Panther at Yew gate... Dropped all 4 of them and they said only way we win is to gang 4 on 1... WTF is up with everyone... Is it that noone cares to learn how to count in the kindergarden or is the teaching juss that bad???

On a side note, noone and I mean NOONE in the COP/MOO alliance has the right to cry wolf when it comes to numbers... Juss take the beatings and seriously accept them cause they will be coming more and more in the future as we're getting some of our key players back very shortly...

G

I agree with you, Trinity.

It's really pathetic when MOO/COP begin to cry "zerg" and "numbers" ... I'm pretty sure we all know why. Those who actually fight them, rather than fight with them.

M

Madchild

well you guys have just as much right to cry zerg as we do half of us didnt learn our feild tactic from cop or moo we learned our tactics from you guys i spent 2 years gettin zerged and ganked now i can do it cry me a river the only difference is in a 4 on 4 some of us still say you take him ill take this guy and yall still gank 1 person at a time it dont matter if we have 10 and you have 4 if your 4 are still all going for 1 guy your still ganking thats still 4 on 1 //on the flip side if ya didnt those 10 would wipe the 4 out . see i dont care how many you see on the screen its how many you have attacking 1 guy .

i admitt it we zerg we gank why cant you

G

Dude, That's the flippin' difference ... It's called *TEAMWORK* and *CALLING TARGETS*. I would rather have a small tight knit group that knows what they're doing than some HUGE amount of people with only a few good PvPers.

When we're fighting you, we pick off the ones who we think are the biggest threat. Once the bigger threats are dead, the rest is a cake walk. Does that make any sense?

I know for a fact that MOO has most of their tactics down. They actually have Necromancers following the dead ghosts for res points. I've never seen a COP member do that. I've also never seen a COP member constantly field any kind of a defense. Start watching how the other smaller groups are fighting. It's not that hard.

Also, asking people for duels, or 1v1s isn't a problem. That's how you practice and learn new tactics. It's the constant flow of [censored] and ignorance people display here.

If you think about it.. You don't come to a ****ty shard and fight against a ****ty guild if you're only looking to stay average. You don't constantly duel the same person that's on your level to get better. It just doesn't happen.

I'd suggest field fighting TrustMeInc regularly. Perhaps off-mount duel him. I know he's always switching around his templates on Dexter and is always willing to fight. If he's giving you advice on how to get better, be the bigger person and take it. Don't get frustrated when you die. It's not worth it. It's only helping you.

M

Mr Helmet

Here is a quick history lesson for whom ever didn't pass their history, or english classes for that matter, freshman year. (Madchild) Russia and Germany had an alliance and Russia WAS feeding resources to Germany. This was up until Hitler decided to break the alliance and invade Russia in 1941, failing due to nearly his entire army dieing to the Russian winter. So tell me, after Hitler tried to take over Russia, why wouldn't they join with the Allied forces?

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

well you guys have just as much right to cry zerg as we do half of us didnt learn our feild tactic from cop or moo we learned our tactics from you guys i spent 2 years gettin zerged and ganked now i can do it cry me a river the only difference is in a 4 on 4 some of us still say you take him ill take this guy and yall still gank 1 person at a time it dont matter if we have 10 and you have 4 if your 4 are still all going for 1 guy your still ganking thats still 4 on 1 //on the flip side if ya didnt those 10 would wipe the 4 out . see i dont care how many you see on the screen its how many you have attacking 1 guy .

i admitt it we zerg we gank why cant you

[/ QUOTE ]

I give up here... Ur the only one ever in the history of UO that see's a 4 on 4 as a "gank"...

M

Madchild

<blockquote><hr>

Here is a quick history lesson for whom ever didn't pass their history, or english classes for that matter, freshman year. (Madchild) Russia and Germany had an alliance and Russia WAS feeding resources to Germany. This was up until Hitler decided to break the alliance and invade Russia in 1941, failing due to nearly his entire army dieing to the Russian winter. So tell me, after Hitler tried to take over Russia, why wouldn't they join with the Allied forces?

[/ QUOTE ]

yup yup thats right in fact russia help germany break this lil rule that came out of the first world war where the germans whernt to devlop any type of meconized amrourment at the onset of war the germans where training tank commanders on russian soil they where also kept up to date on new developments on tank design wich is part of what made the panther tank such a force it was ahead of its time it did have a flaw it was so new and detailed in its design they where not able to mass produce them the allied tank out numbered them. and russias tune soon changed when they realized the ppl they had made an agreement with whernt gonna keep it. the attack on russia by germany was a slow and lasted way to long with the onset of winter and the german's weak suply chain to russia, the german troops where cought cold ,hungry, and running very short on the basic supplys and the russians where able to capture a very large amount of troops . back to my "what if "----what if russia hadent seen what the germans where gonna do till it was too late ? thats the top of the world ,oil rich and next door to everyone and one hell of a large land mass .

M

Madchild

I give up here... Ur the only one ever in the history of UO that see's a 4 on 4 as a "gank"...

zerg is to out number and take by number,to have more over all members

gank is to gang up on a single person and kill or attempt to kill em

now the above statement can be a 4 on 4 situation too i have yet to see 8 ppl square off 1 on 1 and fight its most likely 3 to 4 ppl from one side ganking (ganging up on) 1 person from the other side . and dont say they r healing the guy cuz well 2 AI's and an explod flame strike at the same time no healing is gonna let ya live .

therefore it is possible to gank while being zerged and everyone has the same view, when it happens to you its a gank, when you do it is teamwork .

so you take out the biggest threat ? leaving the weaker ones in guard zone or in a house to rez the stronger ones ? why not take out the weaker ones causing the stronger ones to fall back to rez or leaving them to fall with no rezers near by?

im sorry that i see you dont need to zerg to gank .

and im sorry i dont follow ghosts, sorry i personaly have a lil more class then that im here to fight not shoot fish ina barrel i want you to come back at full health with your gear on i dont pvp to make gold i pvp cuz i want a fight, where's the fight in a rez kill 2 hit points and no gear on sorry thats for ppl that want to pvp to make gold .

having said that dont rez right in front of me thats just asking to get rez killed and if you ask then ok i will i said i have a lil more class not a lot more

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

now the above statement can be a 4 on 4 situation too i have yet to see 8 ppl square off 1 on 1 and fight its most likely 3 to 4 ppl from one side ganking (ganging up on) 1 person from the other side . and dont say they r healing the guy cuz well 2 AI's and an explod flame strike at the same time no healing is gonna let ya live .

[/ QUOTE ]

R u kidding me here??? I have seen at least 100,000 different scenario's over my 9+ years of pvping and that scenario is utterly rediculous...

First of all the timing for an explode/fs and 2 AI's has to be right on... Not only that but those 2 AI's have to get past the roll of the dice, yada yada yada...

I have seen and been a part of healing/being on the receiving end of 3 mages dumping with exp/fs' and had one healer plus myself healing and still lived...

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Dude, That's the flippin' difference ... It's called *TEAMWORK* and *CALLING TARGETS*. I would rather have a small tight knit group that knows what they're doing than some HUGE amount of people with only a few good PvPers.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. That is what makes some of the best PvP guilds work. People know what each other is good at, and what the other person will do when figthing. You know who you can rely on for a heal, cure, or rez. I would rather fight 3v10, than be on the side with 10 anyday. I love the challenge, and when you get in a group with folks who know what they are doing and that are willing to work in a team for the same common goal things run alot smoother.

M

Madchild

im not kidding you geez 2 AI's 70 points explod FS 40 to 80 points = dead insta all it take is someone to say in TS "ok now"

2 or 3 mages mana dumping on you yeah ive walked away from that too

you called that utterly rediculous, the statement i made is spot on what you said you do pick out one and go for him plz clarify what was utterly rediculous .

ok very simple to gank is to use team work agreed ? team work =2 or more working together to reach a goal correct? gank= 2 or more ppl working together to reach a goal in other words kill the targeted player correct? hmmmm yup yup they are the same damn thing there for just because you are out numbered doesnt mean you cant gank ,everyone shut up abt ganking and i will too ..

i will say waka has some of the best teamwork i have ever seen

yes we zerg ,yes we gank aka teamwork ,yes the best part of me was lost at conception , &lt;--------thats an open invite for yall to say yes your brain .

you may say it i dont care well i hope the mods do care eather

S

Sires

<blockquote><hr>

im not kidding you geez 2 AI's 70 points explod FS 40 to 80 points = dead insta all it take is someone to say in TS "ok now"

2 or 3 mages mana dumping on you yeah ive walked away from that too

you called that utterly rediculous, the statement i made is spot on what you said you do pick out one and go for him plz clarify what was utterly rediculous .

ok very simple to gank is to use team work agreed ? team work =2 or more working together to reach a goal correct? gank= 2 or more ppl working together to reach a goal in other words kill the targeted player correct? hmmmm yup yup they are the same damn thing there for just because you are out numbered doesnt mean you cant gank ,everyone shut up abt ganking and i will too ..

i will say waka has some of the best teamwork i have ever seen

yes we zerg ,yes we gank aka teamwork ,yes the best part of me was lost at conception , &lt;--------thats an open invite for yall to say yes your brain .

you may say it i dont care well i hope the mods do care eather

[/ QUOTE ]

Get the [censored] out of this thread right now. A 4vs4 is never a gank, never. No matter how you spin it. If it was that easy, you all would be doing it, but instead you're routinely dying.

Your license to discuss pvp has now been revoked.

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who the hell is Madchild anyways? Someone called him a peon and it made me laugh. Then I was sitting here and realized the extent of the truth of that statement.

Just shut up and play your role -- Dying first so some of the "better" pvpers in your alliance might get a kill off on the distracted. No one really cares what you have to say. In fact I care so little I haven't read a thing you've posted.

M

Madchild

i would like to thx the mod for this ,, this topic was over we all had moved on in fact there was 2 pages past this till a post was made and all related post got scrubed back to here ,topic is dead, i know we all know we aint gonna see eye to eye on the matter different play styles and different minds we all get our job done in our own way .

there are no leet pvpers here we all die and we have all died in ganks to spawn and 1 on 1 some more then others but the truth remain there are no undeffeted players here
and if you dissagree i say lets put my theory to the test cop has a fight pit im sure most pvp guilds have a fight pit pick one access the ppl that wonna fight and let them 1 on1 it see if anyone comes out undefeted .

rules are simple as drdoom (on his necro mage) once told me (ill clean it up) if its in my spell book and can be made and with in game rules i do it .

that means pots , protection , revz, wither , forms, disarm is all game

just no tamers saying all kill is not a form of skill in anyones eyes

i dont care if you run the gimp template of the week this is a 1 on 1 no holdsbard see if someone comes out alive your claim to fame ends when you get droped.

and if you so want ill go up first and hmm ill go against andy hell midaswell make it a fast one he can 2 hit kill any of my chars .

and dont worrie the fight pit makes it so there is no running off screen.

everyone there fights everyone once

G

Everyone does realize that andy's temp was completely nerfed and he can no longer 2 hit kill right? On top of it he is gone to WoW last I talked to him and even if he did come back like I said he temp was 100% nerfed.

M

Madchild

oh ouch i didnt know it hit him that hard

thats coo tho drdoo kms tmi jalico take your pick i know they can all kill me infact i cant win hehe

S

Sires

<blockquote><hr>

oh ouch i didnt know it hit him that hard

thats coo tho drdoo kms tmi jalico take your pick i know they can all kill me infact i cant win hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget the always loveable Sires.

G

Not like anyone cares but i'm no longer banned hehe. Thank you mr moderator guy. wow it's really heatin up in here. I just play, cuz i love to fight. ppl have said and done horrible things to me and my peeps but we love fighting and to all that get butt sore about losing or getting ganked, lol, come over to OSG for awhile. horribly outnumbered, out gunned, buy if u have no heart then this crap will eat u alive. If u get ganked, who cares. get rezed and come back lol. If anyone is playing in fel and worried about insurance money then plz dont play in fel. With that being said, i know like 99.9 % of all in this thread are hardly worried about that so i dont understand the issue. everyone has bad days and good days. and like the guy said ''No one is unkillable" . i expect to be ganked more than most. i'm the gm of this band of brothers. just like when we see kms , we try and take him out first to demoralize the team hehe. but lately we take out the tag along healers. anyways good fights as of late. i thank u all. friend or foe. i wish this was one big happy family but unfortunately it will never be. different guilds have different motives. some like ppl's insurance money. some like the thrill of the fight. and guys and ladies, being outgunned is the best feeling in the world. makes u work harder and u appreciate the small things like good friends and ones u can trust. cya on the field m8s. may the best man win.

hahaha lol what is a roflcoptor and a roflsaur? funny stuff. i must be gettin too old ooooo and here's my take........

play a dexxer or stfu!!!! mages still too uber!!!!

D

DR DOOM

Wonder who this is. Funny how I am the worst. So then what does that make you?

Damn full life and everything. Shakes Head. You had to be the easiest person I have ever killed. Yet you talk like you are the bomb.

Even the NPC is telling you there is an easier way to make money son. PVP isnt your thing I guess. Go work on your skills or something then come back and see me. Remember today is your lucky day. At least you didnt lose your suit like Jack the Ripper.

A

Avril/McNasty

Every dog has his day, and today was yours I guess....Although if you are so confident you could beat me, I will field fight or duel you for as much gold/items as you want or we can do it for official bragging rights. ICQ me 311379045 and we can set it up.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

Every dog has his day, and today was yours I guess....Although if you are so confident you could beat me, I will field fight or duel you for as much gold/items as you want or we can do it for official bragging rights. ICQ me 311379045 and we can set it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah and thats what decious said before he started ganking me every fight HAHA your owned sir NEXT!!!

A

Avril/McNasty

Typical terrible pvpers, they get a lucky kill and brag about it claim to be good etc...Yet when a challenge is thrown out they quickly decline. Everyone who has seen me and has seen you knows I'm atleast 10x better.

I just realized you're Holy Soldier, too bad I didn't screenshot the minimum of 8x I killed you in one day on Pacific lol.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

Typical terrible pvpers, they get a lucky kill and brag about it claim to be good etc...Yet when a challenge is thrown out they quickly decline. Everyone who has seen me and has seen you knows I'm atleast 10x better.

I just realized you're Holy Soldier, too bad I didn't screenshot the minimum of 8x I killed you in one day on Pacific lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your trash kid anyone can say they killed someone get proof son. Stop crying about getting owned or I will post another one of you to shut you up. IF YOU EVER COME OUT OF YOUR HOUSE WTF

I

imported_onthefifty

agreed with madchild.

the gauntlet has been thrown down. u should accept it. moreso it should be a friday nite fight event where the shard can show up and put down bets.

best 3 out of 5 or something like that.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well this doesnt sound like photo shop to me son. I dont use photo shop either.
Sounds like you do though. The Picture proves it all. I am kinda fond of this one though let me put it up again for ya. I think I will take my win and let you try to regain your ego trying to get one of me. Btw every picture but maybe one from a guy name avast was a gank on me. I think jalisco did kill me once though but I turned around no pots no protection killed him back so not a pown. However avast does or did own me. Maybe all you haters should learn from him how to NOT HAVE TO GANK and post saying they killed me 1 on 1 lol. Anyway heres another look at the true picture of reality setting in for all you that say I just suck so bad. HAHA I am getting kick out of this. Plz respond.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Its funny. You just made me laugh out loud. Thx dude. 8)

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha hehehehehe fefefefefe hohohohoho...

Any 5 Waka could in fact take on any 5 from GOR... so laugh all u want... If I'm not mistaken Monster whooped ur ass in Destard 5 times last night with u running around invising so the spawn and dragons would target him... We kill the dragons and u say we can only gank... Sounds to me like u were hiding behind the spawn and dragons which would lead EVERYONE to believe that u were the one who was in fact trying to gank him with all the monsters... But u still got jacked...

now that I'm sure will make everyone laugh at how pathetic u really are...

Status
Not open for further replies.