• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread **Read Disclaimer Before Posting!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sires

<blockquote><hr>

the saddest part of this whole thread is not that doom talks so much irrelavent and reduntant trash, or that simpson, tmi, or kms have ungodly huge ego's, or even that when it boils down to it
any 5 persons from waka will stomp any 5 persons from any other guild, the saddest part is that half of the posters here are so completely obssesed with this ******** game that they have hard drives with pictures of them "pwning" another person in virual reality. find something better to do with your time other than bragging about your l337 skills on an overly animated chat room.

on a side note i may be comming back part time because college gets boring after a while. trin, what ya got for me to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly doubt that.

A

Avril/McNasty

It's obvious doom makes up blatant lies like things about hiding in a house? I just moved to the shard Sunday, I haven't placed a house nor have i been accessed to one.

I would really appreciate you posting another one of me, but the simple facts are you don't have anymore.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

the saddest part of this whole thread is not that doom talks so much irrelavent and reduntant trash, or that simpson, tmi, or kms have ungodly huge ego's, or even that when it boils down to it
any 5 persons from waka will stomp any 5 persons from any other guild, the saddest part is that half of the posters here are so completely obssesed with this ******** game that they have hard drives with pictures of them "pwning" another person in virual reality. find something better to do with your time other than bragging about your l337 skills on an overly animated chat room.

on a side note i may be comming back part time because college gets boring after a while. trin, what ya got for me to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly doubt that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sires, give us a month and we'll be hollarin at ya for a 5 on 5 bro... Raz hasn't been in game in well over a month so doesn't know that u guys have a guild... But Timmy comes back from football in a month and McKnight/Mandrake is coming back around that time as well... I'm actually lookin forward to this one... It'll be fun...

BOO! is the only guild out there that gives us hell period... We win some we lose some... It goes back and forth...

P.S. tell Quasar I said what up...

fefe is la

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Its funny. You just made me laugh out loud. Thx dude. 8)

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha hehehehehe fefefefefe hohohohoho...

Any 5 Waka could in fact take on any 5 from GOR... so laugh all u want... If I'm not mistaken Monster whooped ur ass in Destard 5 times last night with u running around invising so the spawn and dragons would target him... We kill the dragons and u say we can only gank... Sounds to me like u were hiding behind the spawn and dragons which would lead EVERYONE to believe that u were the one who was in fact trying to gank him with all the monsters... But u still got jacked...

now that I'm sure will make everyone laugh at how pathetic u really are...

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree he did kill me while I was in wrath form? Oh wait he had healers? OH WAIT there was 5 of you helping peace and getting all the monsters on me. Oh I C what you mean by 1 on 1. Same ol waka as before. TRASH ZERG and say they can do it solo. Get more guildmates son you will need them. YOU ARE TRASH everyone knows how I die. TO GANKS. You are not fooling anyone by your team up and lie and get someone to lie with you so that it looks like you are telling the truth. I have came clean with what I lied about. ITS ABOUT TIME YOU PPL STOP BSING. So I dont have to bring myself down you your level. And start bsing. GET PICTURES OR STFU HAHA TRIN YOUR OWNED. NEXT BS FROM SOMEONE PLZ I LOVE TO HEAR IT!!! HAHA NEXT!!!

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

It's obvious doom makes up blatant lies like things about hiding in a house? I just moved to the shard Sunday, I haven't placed a house nor have i been accessed to one.

I would really appreciate you posting another one of me, but the simple facts are you don't have anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know what you are talking about nor do I know who you are. I am not making up nothing. I lied 2 times and man enough to say I did and no longer make up pictures son. NOR lie about anthing I did. So dont even come to this shard saying you are hot crap when whatever happen to you happen if I said it. Get a real char and stop trying to get in with the zergs son. Stand up be a man and face the truth and get better. Stop trying to hide behind the zerg son. It only makes you worse. I dont care if you guys talk smack to me. I know what happens. YOU know what happens and thats good for me. You cant change the truth son. It is what it is. Now lay in it.

A

Avril/McNasty

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know what you are talking about nor do I know who you are. I am not making up nothing. I lied 2 times and man enough to say I did and no longer make up pictures son. NOR lie about anthing I did. So dont even come to this shard saying you are hot crap when whatever happen to you happen if I said it. Get a real char and stop trying to get in with the zergs son. Stand up be a man and face the truth and get better. Stop trying to hide behind the zerg son. It only makes you worse. I dont care if you guys talk smack to me. I know what happens. YOU know what happens and thats good for me. You cant change the truth son. It is what it is. Now lay in it.

[/ QUOTE ]

How am i trying to get in with a zerg, my guild has two people and we are the only guild in CoM that i know of. Quite the zerg. Still waiting for you to accept my challenge so i can wipe the floor with you.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Any 5 Waka could in fact take on any 5 from GOR... so laugh all u want... If I'm not mistaken Monster whooped ur ass in Destard 5 times last night with u running around invising so the spawn and dragons would target him... We kill the dragons and u say we can only gank... Sounds to me like u were hiding behind the spawn and dragons which would lead EVERYONE to believe that u were the one who was in fact trying to gank him with all the monsters... But u still got jacked...

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree he did kill me while I was in wrath form? Oh wait he had healers? OH WAIT there was 5 of you helping peace and getting all the monsters on me. Oh I C what you mean by 1 on 1. Same ol waka as before. TRASH ZERG and say they can do it solo. Get more guildmates son you will need them. YOU ARE TRASH everyone knows how I die. TO GANKS. You are not fooling anyone by your team up and lie and get someone to lie with you so that it looks like you are telling the truth. I have came clean with what I lied about. ITS ABOUT TIME YOU PPL STOP BSING. So I dont have to bring myself down you your level. And start bsing. GET PICTURES OR STFU HAHA TRIN YOUR OWNED. NEXT BS FROM SOMEONE PLZ I LOVE TO HEAR IT!!! HAHA NEXT!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm I was unaware that u could be mounted and in wraith form... But juss to set u straight he killed u twice in the spawn area while u were teleporting around and invising to get all the spawn on him (first chump move of the night cause u know u can't fight someone)... K so he killed u twice there... U go get rezzed thinking u could actually come back and "kill" him... U end up running away into the dragon section of Destard rinse, repeat... Here goes the running/invising yet again... He gets the dragons to target him again then u get the courage to pop out and cast ur uber slow explosion/fs cause u cannot fight without protection on...

I'm still trying to find any glimpse of peacemaking on my char... Simply put we killed the dragons so u 2 could fight solo kiddo... spin it any way u want it but u r the one that got owned 4 times that night in the span of 15 minutes... sit down and shut the f--- up SON...

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm I was unaware that u could be mounted and in wraith form... But juss to set u straight he killed u twice in the spawn area while u were teleporting around and invising to get all the spawn on him (first chump move of the night cause u know u can't fight someone)... K so he killed u twice there... U go get rezzed thinking u could actually come back and "kill" him... U end up running away into the dragon section of Destard rinse, repeat... Here goes the running/invising yet again... He gets the dragons to target him again then u get the courage to pop out and cast ur uber slow explosion/fs cause u cannot fight without protection on...

I'm still trying to find any glimpse of peacemaking on my char... Simply put we killed the dragons so u 2 could fight solo kiddo... spin it any way u want it but u r the one that got owned 4 times that night in the span of 15 minutes... sit down and shut the f--- up SON...

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if I am so bad at pvp why am I so hated to the point you have to lie about crap. Act like someone actually killed me 1 vs 1 or Like I get owned all the time or something. Get a pvp char ppl and stay off your trammie chars. Or is that your PVP char trin? HAHAHA You NOOBS!!!! NEXT

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

FUN FUN FUN!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok you're no fun now. You're to easy. Stop talking crap if you die that fast. NEXT!!!

M

Madchild

if im not mistakin you said some where in that mess that you didnt use photoshop ok fair enough you used a different program to alter that 110 into a 120 i mean hell a 120 ei i dont think your gonna stand on the alter and snap a shot you would have gottin it out oh and if you looted it he would have bolted for the star room where then mayb ya may have found time for a shot

doom understand this you effed up big with that you lost a lot of cred now when you speak 70% of us hear BSBSBSBSBSBS

we arnt saying your with out skill but your braging is nutts man back it up take his fight offer earn a lil cred back

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

if im not mistakin you said some where in that mess that you didnt use photoshop ok fair enough you used a different program to alter that 110 into a 120 i mean hell a 120 ei i dont think your gonna stand on the alter and snap a shot you would have gottin it out oh and if you looted it he would have bolted for the star room where then mayb ya may have found time for a shot

doom understand this you effed up big with that you lost a lot of cred now when you speak 70% of us hear BSBSBSBSBSBS

we arnt saying your with out skill but your braging is nutts man back it up take his fight offer earn a lil cred back

[/ QUOTE ]

I already said I changed the 110 to a 120 son. You might have missed it or whatever. I have came clean. Lets see who still bs's and who dont. I bs'ed about 2 things I forget what the other thing was but wasnt that big. Everything I have said has been true before and after those 2 things. So I would appreciate
if the ppl that talk all the BS all day long, everyday about me would state the true. But you and I konw they wont. Thats why you think I BS son. Its all the bs they do and not admit to it. I at least admitted to my mistakes. So dont tell me to stop bsing or saying I have lost cred. The ppl on this stratics and in game gank, team up, jump, anyone they dont like. Is how it is in game and is how it is on this stratics. You already know this though.

M

Madchild

holy crap

you and i agree on something that as much as ppl say "team work" its still a gank .its like the severline everyone does it but some ppl's egos done let em see them do it

now doom if it had been me altering the 110 would you at this point in time be puting anything into what i say (not that ya put much into it now) but just saying

oh and if you need to talk down to me use the word BOI not SON i dont even let my father call me SON

J

jennypitt

Just curious, how many people does an guild/alliance field on sonoma? 15-20?

G

He said "team up" he didnt say use "team work". Despite what you may think there is still a difference.

Example if 3 guilds are fighting in an area and 2 of the 3 guilds "team up" to kill off the 3rd guild that would be different then 2 people using "team work" to kill off 3 guilds.

T

trickmaster

OMG when did mr. muffin come to Sonoma? Methinks me needs to play more

M

Madchild

flaps blow it out a hole i prolly cant say here .

i saw it and didnt comment on the "team up" part of dooms comment if i had i would have said team up

and get out of our own lil world its simple when more then one person attacks one person its a gank and all of these lil phrases you guys are throing a round are part of it yes it takes "team work" to "team up" and "jump" someone there for you have ganked your target allowing you to go on to your next target be it player or champ regaurdless of guild tag . i have also help friends that i have out side of the alliance so by me flying cop tags and them flying their tags did we not gank the attacker or was it "team work " thru "teaming up" ?

G

I think somebody was a little grump grump when they made there last post.

M

Madchild

nah that was a good day this moring i was stired outta bed at 5 in the morn by the ppl in the apt above me today is gonna b fan-effin-tastic and the fact that we now have sub zero temps and we had some light snow last night means i woke up to noise and frozin numb toes .

i suggest ya not step on them

M

Madchild

oh just a trammy tring to pass as a pvper

only played 2 years have 3 reds one with over 200 counts and every other blue template you can think of .

i aint been around nearly as long as trin, lefty, KMS, apple, or Doom so thats 2 years of lucky shots it aint no 1000 kills or 2000 kills.

thats who i am just a loud mouthed trammy

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

oh just a trammy tring to pass as a pvper

only played 2 years have 3 reds one with over 200 counts and every other blue template you can think of .

i aint been around nearly as long as trin, lefty, KMS, apple, or Doom so thats 2 years of lucky shots it aint no 1000 kills or 2000 kills.

thats who i am just a loud mouthed trammy

[/ QUOTE ]

I think if you look at who he replied too, it was Trickmaster (aka Zarconious of Waka).

Hope that anwsered question.

Also Zarc. You needa ICQ me man. Let me know what ya been up too man.

G

Doom when will you just realize that noone on this shard likes you? First off, sitting there callin me trash when u xfielded aslan , while i was sandwiched in and i died, wow, i mean i was up for a long time before i dropped so was about time i died. anyways don't whine and cry to me like u did in destard when i killed u and then rez killed u and u preceded to call me names because i wasnt killin moo. plz dude. dont ever cry to me. Bottom line is noone believes in u at all. you are your biggest fan and only fan. funny how u preceded to talk ish about me to aslan which u would think is an enemy guild to ''GOR'' but i guess not. which side of the fence will DOOM ride today i wonder. will it be BOO? MOO? COP? PAS? HELP? lol. basically DOOM , stop gettin butt sore and just ''man up'' and stop pretending to be from NY son!?!?! lol. u aint hard or even close. go back to school and get an ed. stop playing UO cuz it has screwed up your thinking.

G

so like i hear uo pvp is all the rage

except i never heard of sonoma before

pvp-sonoma=send me ornies on asdf ty

I

imported_JoO

BTW Friendly neighborhood peekay's looking to meet vet for fun times and swamp dragon resurrections female's only please.
THANKS

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"\P/... coming to a spawn near you."

That suppose to mean anything? Another X sharding guild only to be trampled out by the local guilds...

M

Madchild

yeah lefty looks like us nice sonoma folk have another bunch of kids to send packing .

looks like the xshard guilds dont share info

we may fight amongst each other but pi$$ us off (take sonoma gold scrolls and act "hard") and you'll be the next xsharder sent packing by the good ol folk of sonoma .

its our right to smack talk and kill each other not yours or anyother xsharder .

you will be a side not in the history of sonoma just like F0_O and TBA who came for our sheer enjoyment

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

yeah lefty looks like us nice sonoma folk have another bunch of kids to send packing .

looks like the xshard guilds dont share info

we may fight amongst each other but pi$$ us off (take sonoma gold scrolls and act "hard") and you'll be the next xsharder sent packing by the good ol folk of sonoma .

its our right to smack talk and kill each other not yours or anyother xsharder .

you will be a side not in the history of sonoma just like F0_O and TBA who came for our sheer enjoyment

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't talk of stuff u know nothing about... It's annoying... IF anyone did anything to affect F0_O leaving the shard it definately wasn't anyone or any group from COP's alliance as yall were never out fighting them at spawns or at the gate... Only ones that ever fought them was Waka, TBA and 3F... We never saw any other souls out and about when F0_O starting gaining more members...

As far as TBA is concerned... Noone ran them off the shard... They're chars are still here on Sonoma... They play WoW now simply cause noone ever opposed us so they got bored and quit UO...

As far as this new \P/ guild... Bring it on guys... We're always looking for new people to fight...

P.S. Actually I take it back... Maybe COP's non-existence on the pvp field had something to do with their boredom and ultimately leaving/quitting...

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

". IF anyone did anything to affect F0_O leaving the shard it definately wasn't anyone or any group from COP's alliance as yall were never out fighting them at spawns or at the gate"

Trin, put a cork in it. FOO was allied to us for a short time, then of course the backstabbing started. We kicked them out and fought them as well as everyone else. This was right after our second guild split which Wasp formed Dynasty for a short time.

So don't try to grade yourselves by the opponents you fight saying we are leet too. When they nerfed wands is when Waka went down the tubes and your boys scattered.

B

BeerManVI

<blockquote><hr>

we're getting trash talked by roleplayers

new low for p^r

[/ QUOTE ]

P^R?

Veteran Great lakes players xfering to Sonoma?

I see Repo sniffing around on the only two shard forums i pay attention too

eh?

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had an funny encounter with one of these guys who appears to be about as full of himself as Balinor. It went something like this:

"I am the champion of all east coast shards!!! This shard is trash. It's 95% dexxers. You suck for playing a dexxer. Why play something you can't kill with."

This [censored]' ****** was playing a dexxer when he was saying all this. This is the kind of [censored] you see ice skating up hill.

PS. He never came close to killing me so why does he play a temp he can't kill with?

M

Madchild

as i saw it tba did not go home covered in blood but they did leave foo left too
and neather ran the shard and neather shall the pee pee guild

the ppl here dont bow down and "take it " yall can say we didnt fight and while ya say it ya know its BS cop may not have a large active base but those that are active FIGHT and we arnt push overs we are one of the only guilds on this damn shard that will take an ass kicking and come back eather to take another ass kicking or to return the favour .

i mean if you wonna bow down to P be my effin guest i have chars on 4 other shards i can use the time to train em by all means flex the only thing ya have an ego . ill have no proble sittin back watching .

i mean hell it looks like theres something else to pancake abt besides the cop/mofo/moo zerg

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol Lefty is still crying about wands. If I recall correctly, waka was at its largest and most powerful after wands were nerfed.
Unless your Sunrise Adams, (the only good COP mage in the past 2 or so years) you really don't know how to play a mage and don't understand how we were killing you.

R

Razeial

Lol @ Ronny. Lefty is just sour because he came back to a crappy guild and got worse at pvp. TBA didn't run off, infact IIRC, everyone was afraid to do spawns except right after server up because TBA smoked the shard. 80% of TBA is still on Sonoma, they just got bored and quit. Sunrise Adams was a good mage? 'Tis news to me. I for one welcome the challenge of \P/. Atleast we won't have to put up with COP and the serverline for a while.

G

So after like 2 days of pvping on this shard, Whats the deal. It seems like everyone is undergeared and is a dexxer.

BORING so far.

stop getting banged on.

anyways, thanks for the spawns and good luck in the future once more P activate their accounts.

Post Script: anyone know a good site to upload pics to that can store them in a folder or something, i used to use www.unknown-insanity.com but it is no longer up and running.
thx

T

TrustMeInc

<blockquote><hr>

Lol Lefty is still crying about wands. If I recall correctly, waka was at its largest and most powerful after wands were nerfed.
Unless your Sunrise Adams, (the only good COP mage in the past 2 or so years) you really don't know how to play a mage and don't understand how we were killing you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only a good Mage would know a good Mage and well Ron that ain't you!

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

". IF anyone did anything to affect F0_O leaving the shard it definately wasn't anyone or any group from COP's alliance as yall were never out fighting them at spawns or at the gate"

Trin, put a cork in it. FOO was allied to us for a short time, then of course the backstabbing started. We kicked them out and fought them as well as everyone else. This was right after our second guild split which Wasp formed Dynasty for a short time.

So don't try to grade yourselves by the opponents you fight saying we are leet too. When they nerfed wands is when Waka went down the tubes and your boys scattered.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry Lefty did u juss say Waka died when they nerfed wands??? That's comedy actually... As Ron stated we were even stronger post wands, so take ur own advise and stick a cork in it buddy... To elaborate a lil bit on this... Wands have been dead for a year and Waka didn't "disappear" until mid summer when we started getting busier with work/school... dream all u want...

I was clearly stating that COP had nothing to do with any of the 2 aforementioned guilds to leave or quit...

R

Razeial

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me guess, you classify your self as a good mage? Rofl. Classic.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent played in many months but my account is still active, wanna duel? Ill put gold on it if you wish.

Considering i don't know who you are, you shouldn't be a challenge.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Considering i don't know who you are, you shouldn't be a challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll put 10 mil on that duel, then I'll beat you just like last time when he's done with you. haha I'll even make a side bet on how fast Ron gets owned up. 30 seconds or less for a couple mil anyone?

G

I will put up 10 mill on Ron considering the fact trust me inc. only runs off screen precasts then runs back on, drops a few spells then runs to the server line.

Odd reminds me of balinor on his dexxer who runs up holy light spams for a few seconds then runs away as soon as you cast a spell.....wierd.

T

Trinsauce

I'm anxious to see what TMI says... All his chars are built around some of the gimpest templates... He won't know how to keep it strictly mage only spells...

T

TrustMeInc

<blockquote><hr>

I'm anxious to see what TMI says... All his chars are built around some of the gimpest templates... He won't know how to keep it strictly mage only spells...

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny how you say that Trin.

So let me get this right...

<font color="red">Necro shouldn't use Necro spells.
Mages should only be Pure mage which is Inscribe and Wrestling.
Archers shouldn't use running shot.
Stealth archer shouldnt hide.
Chiv dexers shouldn't use Holy Light
Gimp Templates aren't part of the game they don't exist. </font>
Someone throws out a figure lets say 10 mil to duel and then makes all these rules up what is that telling you about them?

Your living a warped life to think people duel how you tell them to duel. Its not a true test.

What game are you playing? It isn't UO. This isn't WOW. I am not a self proclaimed "Best Mage Ever" no where has this been typed.

Why don't you take your rules and shove them up your a$$?

If you want to duel I pick my template and play it how I want. Not how you tell me. I pick my template you pick yours we meet you die simple?

Status
Not open for further replies.