• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread **Read Disclaimer Before Posting!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alistor

<blockquote><hr>

Completley different encounter. Both sides had numbers.

[/ QUOTE ]

ah ok, i musta missed that one. I havent been on in like a month and i just jumped on last weekend for some fun
i might even be on again this weekend. *hopes i dont have a bunch of work to do* lol

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I like how this game has changed to those that know how to fight and fight solo to all gank or nothing. You weak ars ppl in WAKA and E^^E and cop moo BOO all trash. Keep it up kids because the ganking is what you do best.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha we were all laughin at u cause u were talking to urself in game as a ghost after we smoked u countless times... BTW I worked u by myself with a simple explosion/fs/pain spike combo and u were taking a nap... only to get on ur badass archer and die yet again inside ur house no less...

U really shouldn't talk about ganking cause u have ganked and will gank again in the future... U make urself sound very hipocritcal...

BTW u think Waka has no skill as a guild yet u fail to accept anyone's duels or even a 4 on 4 or 5 on 5 to prove that u or ur guild is better than Waka...

P.S. How many times did u die to the "line of Waka" (we invented that one right there....We can all be like \P/ and think we invent [censored] too)... U died 3 times to 4 flamestrikes before u learned to stay by the gate and stay alive in gzone...

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to repond to your bs but I will this time. You really sound stupid. 4 flame strikes? You act like I died to you and you alone. Get real kid. Grow up. I dont exept duels because they are bs from the start. They always, ALWAYS start with you cant do this cant do that.

Let me tell you, there is only 1 rule in a duel that is no ganking. Period. I dueled jalisco today and of curse he died and just laughed then logged off like most ppl I kill. Then someone like you comes on stratics talking double whopper with cheese while in game they hide in trammel or behind 5 ppl precasting FS. Guild vs Guild how about I fight ANYONE of your members 1 vs 1.

Exactly, because none of you want to fight my temp. You complain that I do this do that and kill you but yet none of you can play my temp why is that? Jalisco tryed to play my temp saying its easy then got owned in frount of how many ppl? 10? HAHAHA

It always makes me laugh. You want me to fight with your temps but you cant even come close to fighting with mine. The only person I know is Trust me INC that comes close to killing me. But then again all he does is run of screen and precasts. I cant catch him because yes I know stratics dont like me to say it so yes he just that fast.

About dueling me. Why does it have to be a gank anyway. GET OFF THE GANKING. Its making you suck even more. Granted its nice to know that in a world like uo you can lie to yourself and act like because you actually killed someone with 5 ppl without dying that it means something. NOT. Look Trin I dont know who your chars are because it seems ppl on stratics dont like to post there alt chars names in game other then me. But I dont hate you. Just grow up and stop bsing about everything that comes out of your mouth.

Oh btw I refuse to respond to you anymore unless you grow up and stop bsing on stratics to make ppl that hate me laugh. You already make us laugh enough in game. Whoever the hell you are. Yes ppl like you die so much I dont have to know who you are to know you suck in game. Just by what you type makes me know you hide in zerg guilds.

D

DR DOOM

Your right. If you are that one guy that killed me after I talked mad double whopper with cheese to you for Running EVERYTIME I attacked you. You ran back to the 4 flame strikers. Good job. I didnt expect to die like that. Congrats. You showed me. Granted I was downloading a picture onto photo bucket at the time. But no excuses you killed me fair 1 vs 1. Good job. Care to fight again?

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Your right. If you are that one guy that killed me after I talked mad double whopper with cheese to you for Running EVERYTIME I attacked you. You ran back to the 4 flame strikers. Good job. I didnt expect to die like that. Congrats. You showed me. Granted I was downloading a picture onto photo bucket at the time. But no excuses you killed me fair 1 vs 1. Good job. Care to fight again?

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO... He was one of the 4 FS'ers moron... Good job on making yet another excuse for dying...

Reguarding the post above... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA obviously u cannot comprehend a single thing I said cause u forgot to mention a very nice little sentence that completely contradicts anything u said in those 4 or 5 paragraphs... I DID KILL U SOLO WITH THE SIMPLEST COMBO IN THE WORLD... Sit down kiddo...

Ur so full of excuses for why u died... downloading pics doesn't take up ur bandwidth moron... well unless u have a piss poor computer which I'm sure u don't considering ur fairly fast... Maybe if u were downloading some poon and or uploading a video ya u might be able to use that as an excuse... Pictures take oh maybe 5 seconds max to download... next excuse???

<blockquote><hr>

Look Trin I dont know who your chars are because it seems ppl on stratics dont like to post there alt chars names in game other then me. But I dont hate you. Just grow up and stop bsing about everything that comes out of your mouth.

Oh btw I refuse to respond to you anymore unless you grow up and stop bsing on stratics to make ppl that hate me laugh. You already make us laugh enough in game. Whoever the hell you are. Yes ppl like you die so much I dont have to know who you are to know you suck in game. Just by what you type makes me know you hide in zerg guilds.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha u truly aren't the brightest star at night are ya??? U juss said who I was... In case u wanna know

Trinity
Tanis Half-Elven
Melody Trucido
Gordon Shumway
Riverwind

and u have NEVER EVER killed me 1v1... gank me yes... solo me no...

T

trickmaster

<blockquote><hr>

Yo Zarc, when you gonna rear your ugly head? Lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

When the patch server decides to stop being a jerk and let me update my client

Stupid socket error... I have no idea what to do

R

Razeial

Zarc, you have to do what everyone else on earth did when that happened to them, back up your char files and reinstall UO. It's the only way bro.

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Dr. Doom, I'll be happy to duel you even with your own distorted rules. In fact I'll even put up all my gold, my suit and my whole account. First you have to duel everyone that's ever called you out to duel though. Then we can fight.

R

Razeial

<blockquote><hr>

Dr. Doom, I'll be happy to duel you even with your own distorted rules. In fact I'll even put up all my gold, my suit and my whole account. First you have to duel everyone that's ever called you out to duel though. Then we can fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO. Touche good sir.

T

trickmaster

I did reinstall... but now I just have unpatched versions of the client that came with the 9th anni cds. I'll try again tonight tho!

A

Alistor

Something similar happened to me not too long ago. Turned out my firewall was blocking "Nexon Mabinogi" from accessing the internet. Took me a while to figure out what Nexon Mabinogi was because i'd never seen that before, but it turns out that it's an unintentional renaming of the client's firewall settings.
I just allowed it to connect and UO patched up correctly. Maybe this is the problem?

GL

T

Trinsauce

I've got a few questions with some cold hard answers to these 2 questions...

Q: How many COP/MOO/MoFo does it take to fight 5 Waka after those 5 Waka smashed them 5 vs 7 a few minutes earlier?

A: 12... No lie 12 of them ****roaches came from the docks shortly after we wiped them out in Magincia last night.

Q: Who is the biggest hypocrite on Sonoma?

A: Dr Doom... Talks mad [censored] about all these zergs yet there he is in MOO as of last night... Way to go kiddo...

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Maybe you should Allie SM and quit your crying. That way you will have 2 guilds filled with dexers...

T

TrustMeInc

<blockquote><hr>

Q: How many COP/MOO/MoFo does it take to fight 5 Waka after those 5 Waka smashed them 5 vs 7 a few minutes earlier?

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA...Your funny man. You should be saying how many time do we have to recall before dieing?

I owned all three of you twice by myself last night. So speaking for COP it takes 1 COP to take out 3 Waka's and it take 4 Waka's to take out one COP.

Waka skills include:

1. Make sure not to flag so you can recall.
2. Add hiding to your template.
3. Make sure your blue because guard wacks
may be the only kill you get that day.
4. Make sure you put disarm on your template so you can disarm and run and hide or recall.

And Above all, call in your only red who has hiding and stealth (SkillTree)
and make sure you have 4 Waka's to take out your COP.

Otherwise keep on crying.

BTW:
When your best PvPer puts hiding on his template you know your in trouble. lol

R

Razeial

our best pvper doesnt have hiding. our best pvperis a mage.....and you got balls pancakes about stealth achers when half of cop is staelthers. arent u guys allied to mofo? thought so. dont get waka confused with dr.doom or peon. we dont run and recall.... IIRC i saw kms get put on foot and attempted to recall until he died. sounds hypocritical. you know your in trouble when your best pvper uses a mare and beetle to kill. hug the serverline more please kthxu

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe you should Allie SM and quit your crying. That way you will have 2 guilds filled with dexers...

[/ QUOTE ]

Did u juss say something bout Waka playing dexxers primarily now??? Hmmmmmm wonder why that is... mages cannot compete 5 on 12 period... no if's ands or buts about it... Especially when u have 3 or 4 dismounters in those 12 people...

Anyhow enough about that... If and whenever u can play a mage bro then u can complain... I have never seen u play a mage ever... And I remember ur chars pre aos too... If I'm not mistaken u have dabbled with every dexxer template as the changes came through... As u call it u went with the flavor of the month template... Never have u ever played a mage in pvp...

Accept our 5 on 5 battle and watch how badly u guys get wrecked... Or not and hide behind ur numbers and keep thinking u guys r good...

T

TrustMeInc

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Accept our 5 on 5 battle and watch how badly u guys get wrecked... Or not and hide behind ur numbers and keep thinking u guys r good...

[/ QUOTE ]

Accept my 1v1 Offer to you cause there is never 5 waka's on at the same time.

My offer follow to you Trin and Raz.

Fight me 1v1 at the farms winner promises never to post on statics again.

Or you please STFU!

T

TrustMeInc

<blockquote><hr>

But remember win or lose I WILL always post on stratics...

[/ QUOTE ]

No point in dueling you if you have nothing to lose.
So since I cleared that up you should STFU.

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Raz are you talking about Moo or Waka because you have characters in both, I love it when someone who waffles so much about cop puts a character in an guild allied to them, but I bet the guilds didnt know this sorry to blow that cover.....

M

Madchild

hmmm waka mages ive seen zarc , polo, panther ok 3 mages

hehe you do have mages they may have busy lives

leaving the 4 to 5 running shot archers chasing me and skill tree stealther on foot but heavys have run shot .

tru no guards in mag so yall are recalling out when ya get a lil hurt or like sm bookin it for trinny my damn strangle gets me guard waked more then yall kill me cuz my stupid ass follows ya there (if i stayed in mag id have more money )

all the BS ive talked to doom here i stand by it -----that said i see why he can to the alliance when he was in gor it was him against everyone if he went grey the blus in guard Z would gank him waka would "team work" him and BOO! gank him and hell we ganked him so he needed to even his odds (thats how i see it ask him his reason may vary)

R

Razeial

<blockquote><hr>

Raz are you talking about Moo or Waka because you have characters in both, I love it when someone who waffles so much about cop puts a character in an guild allied to them, but I bet the guilds didnt know this sorry to blow that cover.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have chars i Moo...Must have me confused with someone else. All my chars are in Waka the last time i checked.
Ain't that right Trin-O?

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"Never have u ever played a mage in pvp.."

You are pretty clueless and you might want to talk to Monster, Balla, Maybe Myst, Pheonix, Jazz, Drudican, Jynx, Sparhawk, Edge, Mes as well as any other. Lefty was a Mage Pre AOS, Wu Shang which I played in PKZ, Silbuster as well as Donovan from time to time but most of the time Balla Played those. Only when AOS came along with the 5/6 casting did I go Primary dexer. I didn't have the ebay money to acquire the gear.
The mage I play on mostly now is Lu Chang - A simple tactics parry mage. Never did I say I was good, but I do try to play one even with all the dismount archers running around. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gotta love it.

Doing Mag spawn in fel, some SM member named Hyuuga there. No prob, enough spawn to share right? Famine shows up from SM, attacks me, I kill him/her. Hyuuga decides to finally attack, kill him/her. Seduction shows up why the other 2 are getting ressed. All a sudden I'm being attacked &amp; ganked 3 v 1 all the while Seduction is yelling duel me ?? WTF, LOL =/

I

imported_JoO

<blockquote><hr>

Gotta love it.

Doing Mag spawn in fel, some SM member named Hyuuga there. No prob, enough spawn to share right? Famine shows up from SM, attacks me, I kill him/her. Hyuuga decides to finally attack, kill him/her. Seduction shows up why the other 2 are getting ressed. All a sudden I'm being attacked &amp; ganked 3 v 1 all the while Seduction is yelling duel me ?? WTF, LOL =/

[/ QUOTE ]

Should have invised and let them get solod by a demon. Those clowns pvping reminds me of Benny Hill.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Gotta love it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wolfie that scenario kinda reminds me of the alliance ur in unfortunately... Whenever Waka goes in and kills someone in either COP, MOO, or MoFo here comes the rest of the roaches... we're not talking 3 or 4 to u know even up the odds but a full blown 7-12 more...

But it was quite surprising to see yall on the fel side... looks like the hellcats part of the invasion finally made it to the fel side...

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Before someone starts complaining:

- Yes, a post was removed.

- Which means a bunch of other posts got dragged into the abyss with it.

- So, just because your post is gone doesn't necessarily mean it was specifically removed for any reason.

And for discussion's sake, some topics lost:

- Terra Harry raid

- smacktalk

- zerg!!!

- smacktalk

- smacktalk

- strangle pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike strangle

- smacktalk

- archers, tamers, necros, gimplate of the week

- smacktalk

- smacktalk x10

- Who is Lefty?

- Lefty's sig

Good morning, btw.

I

imported_JoO

<blockquote><hr>

Before someone starts complaining:

- Yes, a post was removed.

- Which means a bunch of other posts got dragged into the abyss with it.

- So, just because your post is gone doesn't necessarily mean it was specifically removed for any reason.

And for discussion's sake, some topics lost:

- Terra Harry raid

- smacktalk

- zerg!!!

- smacktalk

- smacktalk

- strangle pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike pain spike strangle

- smacktalk

- archers, tamers, necros, gimplate of the week

- smacktalk

- smacktalk x10

- Who is Lefty?

- Lefty's sig

Good morning, btw.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good morning. You forgot to add that I am better at Ultima Online than COP MOO BOO LOL JAYKAY KEKEK any other wittily acronymed guild on sonoma. It is most pertinent to the conversation.
Thanks

M

Madchild

<blockquote><hr>

jk

but srsly, who is lefty

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i answered but it was lost in the shuffle

lefty is lefty thats is the char name as his sig says lefty of sonoma .
if im not mistakin the char lefty is pertnear 10 yar old is red and is in cop .
sorry you dont see the char much lefty must be working or trying some off the wall template on an alt .

P thx for the harry fight since you got here ppl started fighting granted they are out to steal your kills pickin us off when you have us half lifed .

the above statment is not 100% on the dot yes waka , sm , skull and his pas gang, and boo have all fought alone against us .

but it sure seems like P's preasence has brought yall to the spawn areas

I

imported_JoO

<blockquote><hr>

sorry you dont see the char much lefty must be working or trying some off the wall template on an alt .

[/ QUOTE ]

Prolly an archer/dismounter necro/strangle tamer w/rune beetle.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

As most will tell you I don't do the mainstream gimp templates. I usually try to find the best counter. I like to play dexer based templates (not archer) and regular legacy type mage templates. So you won't see me on a dismount archer or tamer. As far as Necro, well I do like the skill, but I dont run around on a Necro mage precasting strangle. That's pretty mainstream in my opinion.

During the week I usually log in to train a char, make a new one, try to come up with a mad template and usually I am ready to go by the weekend.

G

i dunno why people think the harry was ours, we had seen that oaks was recently done, and then a despise was done with about 15 people.

after that we plopped a ghost in star and as soon as SM put down the skulls we pretty much beat them to tera and they got banged on.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

I was told by members of other guilds that it was P,s harry. I would think that the guild that popped it would try to retake it. Instead SM camped the Star room for a bit. I think Mr Spock would agree to that Logic :]

Anyways what's past is past. I look forward to the weekend. 4 day holiday for me and plenty of game time between meals :]

W

Warlock\P/

The whole harrower confused me, why did SM try to field off star after spawning it leaving it wide open?

What took moo/cop so long to get there?

and why did SM continue to hang out in star while we fought for your harrower

the whole who owned who, whos better than who debate is timeless, and will go on forever on every forum on every server

i would hope we could all agree however, that taking a 2 tile bridge from 3-4 necros is hard

M

Madchild

<blockquote><hr>

The whole harrower confused me, why did SM try to field off star after spawning it leaving it wide open?

What took moo/cop so long to get there?

and why did SM continue to hang out in star while we fought for your harrower

the whole who owned who, whos better than who debate is timeless, and will go on forever on every forum on every server

i would hope we could all agree however, that taking a 2 tile bridge from 3-4 necros is hard

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed warlock taking those lil bridges from necro mages is hard but fun

and you had us running from side to side lol if you had come in the other way you would have had a lil more room to work but yes its the most used and most protected way

M

Madchild

whats the point if you dont have fun even in defeat and that wasnt a full defeat i mean hell yo guys got out with some scrolls thru killin some of us

G

Hello kids. hehehe. I'd like to clear something up with Sir Dubie and a one Sir Trust. lol. No crap talk at all here so don't get all hurt. Ok for the record, OSG left the SM alliance. We were not kicked. Like your alliance we was in Trust, we took a vote, decided that everything you gave and or did, went against anything and everything we believed in so we left. I'm sure you have some nice people left in your guild but you sir need to calm down ingame. Especially Dubie. both of these alliances freakin hate us more than i can even imagine cuz we don't choose to be involved with ''greedy'' ppl and in SM's case (Jeff) ppl who have no direction or clue how to run a succcessful alliance. There are some quality ppl in SM nonetheless. Salute to Waka for being successful at knowing what's ''important'' and not the bullcrap that makes alliances collapse. So i'm just saying, plz sir get your facts str8 before you decide to tell the whole shard OSG was kicked from the SM alliance. I will wait til OSI shuts down before i will even bow to any substandard alliance again AND like you said, ''with my 4 ppl left''. Hell those 4 people mean more to me than anything you could offer. And if we get ganked til we are 90, sobeit. at least we never sold out!! And thanks Lefty for the COP notes on pots , optimizing and all that. it's kinda been helpful but i think the new patches destroyed half that stuff cuz tested it and it dont work. You have a leak in your guild is all. but it's cool. hehe. goodbye kiddies.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

". it's kinda been helpful but i think the new patches destroyed half that stuff cuz tested it and it dont work."

Not sure what exactly you are referring too, but if it is the pot chugging macro I had listed the only problem could be is with individual latency. You need to set the pauses/delays accordingly.

W

Warlock\P/

So can i ask why every post from me or my members is being deleted?

G

stop deleting out flubbin posts.

this has to be the worst pvp thread i've ever seen, u can't even let a post stay for a week w/o it being deleted.

G

Maybe noone likes you. could be many possiblities. Maybe people see you as a lil too overconfident coming here and trying to take the shard. Usually people who come here got ran off their shard. Like i said, these are just many angles and possiblities to look at it.

W

Warlock\P/

No one likes us?
couldnt care less

Confident?
Yes

Over confident?
maybe, maybe not

Majority of us had to start from scratch, we came to regear ourselves. We have no intentions of "owning" the shard, or even staying, as 100 ping is annoyingly high for most of us

We might talk some trash or post pics out of boredom but I dont see how that warrants all of our posts being deleted. Theyre no different than every other post in this thread

Looks like we can add Stratics to the Moo/COP/Mofo alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.