• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread **Read Disclaimer Before Posting!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

I was about to reprimand you for not either
a) Showing the kill shot with the gold notification.
b) Showing the part of your journal that showed the gold being deposited.

And THEN i realized it wouldnt matter because you're a tamer
No gold for you.

Which brings me to this question.

Voodoo, why do you gate fight with a tamer? It's pointless. Unless it makes you feel like you can kill people? Get a "solo" template. And by "solo" i mean NOT with pets. And THEN you can post pvp shots.

Even tmi doesn't run with his pvp tamer at the gate (unless we just got finished doing a spawn and he's too lazy to switch chars lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

I call BS...I have seen The One at Brit gate more than TMI now...

What I find funny is everytime one of ur boys gets smashed (or 2 for that matter) ur whole alliance makes excuses... WTF??? Show me a post in the past few months where a Waka made an excuse... TMI and Vhinn both got owned by a tamer and his pet... If u want to say it was his pet that killed them both then I guess they died 2 on 1 then... Either way in the end COP's alliances 2 gimpest pvpers got beat plain and simple... Leave it at that no excuses period...

G

We were laughing our asses off too. I was telling TMI "WHAT THE HELL DID I EVEN CALL YOU FOR, I WAS DOING FINE BEFORE YOU SHOWED UP!" I was going to kill that beetle too. I saw you start running away from bank after I killed you the first time, and I saw TMI's name pop up on incoming and I had to make a move so I just ran straight in against you, your beetle and your horse. I was HOPING TMI would get you before your animals got me, he almost did too. hehe

M

Madchild

hmmmmm interesting

notice how the 2 that died havent posted maybe they died got rezed and moved on you dont see eather of them here saying i ran out of pots or any excuses.
they died to a tamer big whoop . nice kill POO

as for them being gimp hahaha vhinns char gimp thats a crock he uses the skills he has as they are sapose to be used he's not doing anything new he's just the only one doing it .

as for TMI omg wow instead of eval and magery on a tamer he has tact and archery wow that took a lot of thought . and heres a lil hint for those who say the speed at wich he mounts is a hax . its a 1 key macro in UOA take 5 mins to set it .

A

Alistor

I'm just saying, whenever im at the gate with tmi, he's either on his mage or his dexxer.

Although I guess that isn't really much of a statistic seeing as how I only play every other weekend lol.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

hmmmmm interesting

notice how the 2 that died havent posted maybe they died got rezed and moved on you dont see eather of them here saying i ran out of pots or any excuses.
they died to a tamer big whoop . nice kill POO

as for them being gimp hahaha vhinns char gimp thats a crock he uses the skills he has as they are sapose to be used he's not doing anything new he's just the only one doing it .

as for TMI omg wow instead of eval and magery on a tamer he has tact and archery wow that took a lot of thought . and heres a lil hint for those who say the speed at wich he mounts is a hax . its a 1 key macro in UOA take 5 mins to set it .

[/ QUOTE ]

reading comprehension for the win... I clearly stated the moment one of ur precious best pvpers dies ur alliance makes excuses... Doesn't mean TMI or Balinor HAVE to be the ones making the excuses... Again reading comprehension for the win...

I noticed Balinor did the right thing and didn't make any excuses for dying in his last post... Maybe yall should follow suit... In fact TMI whom I know has plenty of time to read stratics hasn't even made an excuse as to why he died...

As far as the gimp comment... When u have 8 skills as Vhinn claims to have and none of them being resist, ur template is pretty gimp by all accounts... I am pretty sure 75% of the player base that pvps would agree on that comment... That's all I have to say about that...

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I was about to reprimand you for not either
a) Showing the kill shot with the gold notification.
b) Showing the part of your journal that showed the gold being deposited.

And THEN i realized it wouldnt matter because you're a tamer No gold for you.

Which brings me to this question.

Voodoo, why do you gate fight with a tamer? It's pointless. Unless it makes you feel like you can kill people? Get a "solo" template. And by "solo" i mean NOT with pets. And THEN you can post pvp shots.

Even tmi doesn't run with his pvp tamer at the gate (unless we just got finished doing a spawn and he's too lazy to switch chars lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont gate fight with my red tamer.
my red tamer was going through the yew gate to come and rescue my blue tamer who had died to a Blackrock Elemental.
it just happened that i got smacked around while i was trying to get through the gate.
i came back and had some fun with Vhinn.
and i think we both had some fun!

and i do have a solo template, voodoo.
and i play him 95% of the time.
i just dont gate fight with him.
and TMI runs his tamer just as much as i do.
heck, some of the best battles ive had so far have been between One and myself, running around, shooting each other, outruning the others pets, ect ect ect.

i also find it flattering that One didnt move to the template he using now until after he came and played with me in factions.

But to answer Vhinn, ya, i was having a blast playing with ya, ya stealthing little bugger.
we where all running this way and that, i was having a hoot.
one of my guild mates had come through to watch and he gave me the heads up that TMI was inbound to play with us, thats why i was B-lining down.
i had hoped to make a clean break and come back and fight again another day, but you came straight on then.
i saw the change in tactics at that point.
from the "poke and run" to the run straight in and stand toe to toe.
the only reason that i killed ya both was because i got the dismount shots off on ya both the first try.
which was amazing.
cause the whole time me and you where playing solo i couldnt hit ya.
so it was just luck of the draw that it happened to work when TMI came up.
and im not complaining about that luck!
hahahahhaa.
and that bloody strangle allmost got me too.
i was like 1 hp when you both went down.
i was spamming heal and by the grace of whatever dark god there is i was able to land one.
then that darn strangle did its speed up near the end thing, and it allmost got me again.

all in all it was a good 15 minutes of fun.
ive been off dicking around on other shards this last months, so it was nice to come back home and get a good fun fight in.

ill see ya again in the field guys.

*tip'o the hat*

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Beetle not you. Get your facts straight.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually its usually my dismount shot that does it.
that damn bow i carry is 40SSI, 40SI with a bunch of other mods.
that coupled with my maxed out DI and HCI when it does connect it usually hits people for more then half of thier HP.

so while the beetle is fun, his damage pales in comparison to what the archer does.

but back when the old armor coruption would kick in, wow, now THOSE where times when the old beetle would make daddy some enemys!

A

Alistor

well that put me in my place lol

It's good to see people with honor like that, that actually have fun with the game

*tip o the hat right back atcha*

I hope to see you on the field some time. I hardly play but I'll keep an eye out

Well met.

M

Madchild

""reading comprehension for the win... I clearly stated the moment one of ur precious best pvpers dies ur alliance makes excuses... Doesn't mean TMI or Balinor HAVE to be the ones making the excuses... Again reading comprehension for the win...

I noticed Balinor did the right thing and didn't make any excuses for dying in his last post... Maybe yall should follow suit... In fact TMI whom I know has plenty of time to read stratics hasn't even made an excuse as to why he died...

As far as the gimp comment... When u have 8 skills as Vhinn claims to have and none of them being resist, ur template is pretty gimp by all accounts... I am pretty sure 75% of the player base that pvps would agree on that comment... That's all I have to say about that... ""

1 . id like to see anyone of them tell me to not post here or anyone else for that matter therefore if someone felt like saying something they can .

2.the title of best pvper in this alliance is one that is not settled or needs to be but im sure they are glad to know you think so high of em .

3 . its not the "8 skills" that kills

not my problem if the newbs died to a tamer HAHAHA

G

<blockquote><hr>

the only reason that i killed ya both was because i got the dismount shots off on ya both the first try.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, you got EXTEMELY lucky. You didn't see the weapon I was using against your beetle. I was using a dagger and shadow striking it. I missed that damn beetle 3 times when you dismounted, otherwise it would have went completely the other way, against you.

G

<blockquote><hr>

As far as the gimp comment... When u have 8 skills as Vhinn claims to have and none of them being resist, ur template is pretty gimp by all accounts... I am pretty sure 75% of the player base that pvps would agree on that comment...

[/ QUOTE ]

And here I thought 6x120 was the gimp template. Nice to know. Btw, you tell ME how you have 8 skills on a char and make them actually USEFULL, I'd love to hear. Cause I'll make THAT character. I dont know how any char with 1x120 and no other skill over 115 can be as good as some say mine is... try it sometime. You'll see. I'd give my left you know what to have 120 parry back. Damn developers STOLE gimp. Believe that. I will say in all honesty, I was WAY more gimp before the patch. By a factor of 100. I just adapted. Plain and simple.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Yep, you got EXTEMELY lucky. You didn't see the weapon I was using against your beetle. I was using a dagger and shadow striking it. I missed that damn beetle 3 times when you dismounted, otherwise it would have went completely the other way, against you.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh i know!

i knew i was dead when you both entered the screen at the same time, i turned and figured, go out with a bang.
and in 2 seconds the battle was over and i was red lined and alive.

ill take them where i can get them, hehehehehe.

how does that saying go?
id rather be lucky then good?
hehe

D

Dread Raven

Do you believe everything people tell you. I am one of the GM's of FL and we are not curretnly on the shard. If we ever decided to go to Sonoma, you will notice by the FL tag we would be displaying. As for someone saying they are FL, I have some ocean front property in Arizona I can sell you for believing what people tell you. So let me state this again for the record. FL is not on Sonoma, has no plans for sonoma, and if we decided to go, you would know it. We do not need to stealth on any shard. If anyone has ever fought FL as they invade a shard, they will tell you, we come as a group, not one or two people. We also display our banner. Our members our proud of being FL and do not fly some other tag, when FL is on a shard. So if you believe what people tell you, then you will take me up on the ocean front property. It's a great deal!

R

Razeial

<blockquote><hr>

Do you believe everything people tell you. I am one of the GM's of FL and we are not curretnly on the shard. If we ever decided to go to Sonoma, you will notice by the FL tag we would be displaying. As for someone saying they are FL, I have some ocean front property in Arizona I can sell you for believing what people tell you. So let me state this again for the record. FL is not on Sonoma, has no plans for sonoma, and if we decided to go, you would know it. We do not need to stealth on any shard. If anyone has ever fought FL as they invade a shard, they will tell you, we come as a group, not one or two people. We also display our banner. Our members our proud of being FL and do not fly some other tag, when FL is on a shard. So if you believe what people tell you, then you will take me up on the ocean front property. It's a great deal!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't ever quote George Strait again. One of you're members, Hooman, is running around telling people "FL IS COMMING YOU'LL BE SORRY FOR KICKING MY ASS!!!!!!!@#$#@$#@@!!@$#@"

You may want to address that issue, but i doubt it, because your guild sucks anyways, and crappy pvpers account for 99% of FL.

R

Razeial

Mary had a little lamb......whos fleece was white as COP's face getting owned 3v5 while they had tamers on the serverline. And whoever that NoMercyForYou guy is, Is that what it takes to be in COP? Is that the elite type of skills somone ranted on about having to have before joining cop? Run up, Strangle, Run away, Hide, Rinse, Repeat? OR how about this, he stood in his house, while two of us stood outside, and all he did was cast poison field, What ya gonna do buddy? Poison us to death? Haha. Man, i need to get KMS to teach me how to fight like that, i wanna be l337 like his guild.

D

Dread Raven

If I am not mistaken Hooman is Eternal in FL. The guild EE is his own guild. He and his wife have thier own guild on Sonoma and have been here long before joining FL. He hardly ever logs into play with FL anymore. He is busy with RL and other things. My question for you is, have you ever meet FL in battle. Do you even know anything about the guild? You claim they suck, but they beat BTH off origin and took it over. BTH held origin from day one and fought off guild after guild. That was with secondary toons, secondary suits, and not even all scrolled out. They are currently fighting the best PvPers from all the other west coast shards on PAC and winning. FL has been to Baja, Napa, LA, Origin, GL and has beaten down all of those shards. So for you claim they suck, then every guild they have beaten must suck compared to you. You must be the most elite PvPer alive. No one on Sonoma can beat you! You must be the god of pvp. You must be a one man guild with all that elite skill. I wonder how it must feel for all the people on Sonoma to know that you can beat them and thier guilds all by yourself. Might as well crown you now! King of Sonoma. But I don't think so, I think most of the people on sonoma beat you on a daily bases. So until you can say you have have fought FL and made an impact, you know nothing! But then again, you would have to crawl out from the rock you hide under here on sonoma and transfer over! because FL has no plans to grace you with our presence.

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Raz I havent played on sonoma for weeks. so plz do not start your drama here.

2. I am also a leader in FL and I think I would know if we were coming to sonoma.

3. If we did come to sonoma I can bet the following day you would be quitting because sonoma would be under total FL control in less than 24 hours.....

But like Raven said at this time there have been no plans to come to sonoma so count your blessings Raz you can continue to show your face in fel for the time being......

G

Open letter to the FL guys: Raz is not even a pimple on the rear of pvp. Also! If Hooman is the quality of pvper in FL, I'd love for you to come to sonoma. If you bring 40 people with you, I'll account for 20 of those dying at any spawn.
Thank you and come again.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

If I am not mistaken Hooman is Eternal in FL. The guild EE is his own guild. He and his wife have thier own guild on Sonoma and have been here long before joining FL. He hardly ever logs into play with FL anymore. He is busy with RL and other things. My question for you is, have you ever meet FL in battle. Do you even know anything about the guild? You claim they suck, but they beat BTH off origin and took it over. BTH held origin from day one and fought off guild after guild. That was with secondary toons, secondary suits, and not even all scrolled out. They are currently fighting the best PvPers from all the other west coast shards on PAC and winning. FL has been to Baja, Napa, LA, Origin, GL and has beaten down all of those shards. So for you claim they suck, then every guild they have beaten must suck compared to you. You must be the most elite PvPer alive. No one on Sonoma can beat you! You must be the god of pvp. You must be a one man guild with all that elite skill. I wonder how it must feel for all the people on Sonoma to know that you can beat them and thier guilds all by yourself. Might as well crown you now! King of Sonoma. But I don't think so, I think most of the people on sonoma beat you on a daily bases. So until you can say you have have fought FL and made an impact, you know nothing! But then again, you would have to crawl out from the rock you hide under here on sonoma and transfer over! because FL has no plans to grace you with our presence.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha I'm sorry but from what I've seen of FL is that FOO is whoopin the hell out of ur guild... So many pics to show it... From what I gather yall only spawn in the mornings now... Ya didn't even raid a prescheduled Harrower that they posted about... Go figure... Ur really owning every guild on every shard...

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If we took the pics of all the times foo had been beaten into submission then it would take forever and a day to put them all on here, they have thier good days but alot of the time it is when they have thier members on after all of FL has gone to bed to get up for work the next day. And the reason the spawns are done in the morning is to get rid of those pesky rats so that we dont have to worry about someone trying to sneak one in under our noses. Take what you read on the boards with a grain of salt Trin you cant always believe what the board warriors post.... But then again I forgot you prolly have friends in that guild so maybe you would....

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

If we took the pics of all the times foo had been beaten into submission then it would take forever and a day to put them all on here, they have thier good days but alot of the time it is when they have thier members on after all of FL has gone to bed to get up for work the next day. And the reason the spawns are done in the morning is to get rid of those pesky rats so that we dont have to worry about someone trying to sneak one in under our noses. Take what you read on the boards with a grain of salt Trin you cant always believe what the board warriors post.... But then again I forgot you prolly have friends in that guild so maybe you would....

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm juss how many actual members does FL have then... Cause if ur saying they log off early for work and there's always 10-14 FL on in the mornings for spawning then yall must have a ****load no??? I juss got done reading some of the posts and they've taken ur guy's spawns oh at 6:52 pm PST... I dunno about u but in my book that's primetime...

and for the record about the only 2 in FOO that I even remotely like are FallenTear and Cloud... The others I could care less for...

M

Madchild

ocean front property in Arizona

first i will thank you thats missing in my download collection

second
ill take it !!!! eather hell has frozin over or cali is abt to fall in to the pacific and that for once make land in Arizona worth buying .

cuz we all know you guys are on shard and we are waiting to see you flex and show us your "power" .

and yeah i bet your member are proud to fly FL tags must be nice to have 20 + ppl show up when a members wife screams help must be nice to be part of the biggest none allied zerg . 500+ chars

we do have some ppl on shard waiting for the next wagon to come flyin by in hopes of jumpin on infact i bet some of these "vets" could tell ya names to save ya a lil time .as for the rest of us we will just keep fighting each other and when you put your tags up you will see us triping over your bodies tring to kill each other your gonna end up just another speed bump in the road to us killin and smack talking ourselves .

G

<blockquote><hr>

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Saying thief. I was torn between this and, "Your beetle is a far better pvper than you."
(I had just killed him 10 minutes earlier in like 10 seconds flat.) hehe

G

Drunk and bored. Reactivating account for this weekend will be on my mage dueling dexxers and mages no tamers. PM me or icq me at 315593535. Im not that good. just good enough that last i played vhinn hid from me at jhelom farms. TMI ran server and talked [censored] and KMS died a lot.......no different then now im sure ahha.

I

imported_JoO

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I think I'll make Raz the presedent of the COP fan Club...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry couldnt resist but im from Canada and I even know how to spell president. Gotta love people acting like smart asses and being ignorant when they cant even spell president.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lefty has been called alot of things, I think this however is the first time smart was included. ZING POW

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

My bad. Sorry I didn't spell President right. It could of been an oversight or my meds. However I did spell Delusional right...Sorry I didn't know I was dealing with a English teacher. I will do my best to insult you with proper English and Punctuation from now on...

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Zing Pow is the sound of you hitting the ground at Brit Gate..

I

imported_JoO

<blockquote><hr>

Zing Pow is the sound of you hitting the ground at Brit Gate..

[/ QUOTE ]

I will add delusional to the list then. I can say without the slightest doubt or hesitation I have only pvped once at brit gate on this server, I never died

T

Trinsauce

Replying to this post due to convenience and the fact that it shouldn't get removed in a chain...

Balinor u sure do have a big mouth kiddo... I find it rather funny that u get one kill (a gank mind u) and u feel the need to talk crap afterwards... funny how I only died twice at Despise last night yet I came away with 50k insurance... How does that work??? yet u never saw me once stop and talk [censored] to any of them... Grow up son... Ur not even good... Truthfully I would rank PAIN miles ahead of u on the pvp skill scale and he isn't any good either... He has nowhere near the gear u do and he does better...

Lemme ask u one more thing, how is it that 5 Waka littered Despise with COP/MOO bodies and u had at least 12 there... At one point u had 12 guys hitting baracoon (all reds) and others searching the dungeon for the rez point... When we get 8 people playing again constantly u guys won't stand a chance period... We took ur spawn in less than 2 mins til u called in more...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Balinor u sure do have a big mouth kiddo... I find it rather funny that u get one kill (a gank mind u) and u feel the need to talk crap afterwards... funny how I only died twice at Despise last night yet I came away with 50k insurance... How does that work??? yet u never saw me once stop and talk [censored] to any of them... Grow up son... Ur not even good... Truthfully I would rank PAIN miles ahead of u on the pvp skill scale and he isn't any good either... He has nowhere near the gear u do and he does better...

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what you are talking about except that I showed up late to that fight and when I DID, the result was every waka dead multiple times and 7 of those kills AT LEAST were all mine. You included. Sure you were RUNNING from more people, but it was my payday. I killed Andy 5 against 1. Most of you on archers. Say what you will. And PAIN and I dueled for 10 mil. I won. So your "dreamworld" comments are irrelevant as usual. Wake up. You got put down, just go with it.

SIDE NOTE: Dont be mad I killed you with a CLEAVER and ONLY a cleaver. Its nothing to be upset about. I didn't even use one special on you except lightning strike... sad really.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what you are talking about except that I showed up late to that fight and when I DID, the result was every waka dead multiple times and 7 of those kills AT LEAST were all mine. You included. Sure you were RUNNING from more people, but it was my payday. I killed Andy 5 against 1. Most of you on archers. Say what you will. And PAIN and I dueled for 10 mil. I won. So your "dreamworld" comments are irrelevant as usual. Wake up. You got put down, just go with it.

SIDE NOTE: Dont be mad I killed you with a CLEAVER and ONLY a cleaver. Its nothing to be upset about. I didn't even use one special on you except lightning strike... sad really.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously u dunno how to read... I said skillwise Pain in miles ahead of u... U have far better items and that my friend is the ONLY reason ur even capable of killing people... and u never killed me with a cleaver unless somehow ur weapon has hit flamestrike on it...

Pre AOS u will always be remembered as the whiner who got booted from PkP when it started taking off... U will always be remembered as the bitter piss poor dexxer who couldn't get in PkP when it was in it's glory years... U will always be remembered as a jealous lil peon of everyone that was in PkP... U will be remembered as the bitter dexxer Balinor who tried to say and do everything to save face in the aftermath of getting dumped on ur ass by Sparhawk Jr cause u juss couldn't quite cut it in PkP...

Truthfully when pvp was based on skill not items, PAIN was more memorable on the field than u were flat out...

Ur signature says a thousand words... Flood hasn't played in 4+ years now and ur still bitter over people going to him for advise on pvp rather than u...

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Greetings Warlock of \P/. Can't say, "I wish you luck recruiting." We of MoFo are allied with the most formidable PVP guilds in Sonoma and your guild will be competing directly for the PVP honors of Sonoma.

Welcome to Sonoma as we of MoFo look forward to the competition. Perhaps we all will have fun!

[/ QUOTE ]

Out of respect for another guilds recruiting thread I have dragged a rather curious comment to the pvp thread so we wouldn't get that thread locked...

most formidable pvp guilds on Sonoma??? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We in Waka are still waiting for "ur most formidable" guilds to take us up on an even number fight... U can't claim something like that if there's never even odds in a fight... U will NEVER find out how good u are when ur constantly outnumbering the enemy... U can't claim something like that if ur constantly substituting quality in favor of quantity...

It's very simple... I'm gonna propose it... Ur alliances best 5 vs Waka's best 5... or we can even do the worst 5 on 5 as well... Only way to truly measure who the "most formidable" pvp guilds are...

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

You should probably look up the word "Formidable"

[/ QUOTE ]

for·mi·da·ble –adjective
1. causing fear, apprehension, or dread: I wouldn't say that COP, MOO, or MoFo causes fear.

2. of discouraging or awesome strength, size, difficulty, etc.; intimidating: Negative

3. arousing feelings of awe or admiration because of grandeur, strength, etc: Negative

4. of great strength; forceful; powerful: formidable opposition to the proposal: definately another negative.

A

Abaddon (Deth)

so, I left the shard for a while, and then the game for a while, take a break after 7 years, and when things settled down, I came back, moved my red tamer from Arirang, and went in search of a fight. Looked up the alliances trying to figure out who was with who, sent out a few feelers as to who is friendly to my thoughts, and who is outright hostile. These are the observations from the last 4 days:

1. SM/OSG have huge mouths, and some even try to talk smack to someone that they had a hard time killing 4v1. Ooooh, very impressed. Too bad as soon as you killed me, you had your backsides handed to you by COP, who rolled you like a bum with cash and a burger king happy meal. (And I am referring to the other night at Ice East)

2. COP runs in packs, and are fairly effective, quite often by sheer numbers, but whatever works....works. If numbers make for the win, then by all means, use numbers, at least I havent seen them (yet) trying to increase their hormone readings by crap talkin over a dead enemy.

3. Vlad, what is the deal with calling in a band of COP to help kill me when you and Lady Angel didnt get the job done? I didnt know that Waka was working with COP. And it isnt a case of convenience that they showed at the gate, when you run right along with them to attack while I fight KMS. Oh well, I learn from these observations.

Slowly I am getting back into the groove of pvp'ing and I must say it is danged different on Sonoma where I can actually move. The Korean shards lagged sooooo bad, this is kinda nice.

Went around for about an hour today looking for ANYONE to raid, so I didnt have to resort to gate fighting, and the only time I found anyone, was when we decided to run a spawn and wait for the raid. COP hit us fast and hard, but we did still get a few scrolls out of it, and a clean up red kill after.

One other thing I have noticed here, how very few even try to do spawns other then Coon, which is wild. When I played on Arirang, we ran more Imps then rats, simply because three necro peacers could wipe it in short order. I am yet to see anyone running anything but rats here. Is it because nobody is doing Harry's or what?

Dyvim Tvar
Pika Bahb

Keepers of Balance

other then all that, it is kinda nice to be back to the shard I played for so many years. Nice to see SOME of you, and as for others? Well, I will catch you outside guards sometime

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

As far as harrowers. We were discussing about running one soon. A few of us need the scrolls for new chars. However most will agree that power scrolls are more valuable than stat scrolls. That's why you don't see many harrowers being done here. A good portion of the PvP community have their stats covered.

A

Alistor

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

You should probably look up the word "Formidable"

[/ QUOTE ]

for·mi·da·ble –adjective
1. causing fear, apprehension, or dread: I wouldn't say that COP, MOO, or MoFo causes fear.

2. of discouraging or awesome strength, size, difficulty, etc.; intimidating: Negative

3. arousing feelings of awe or admiration because of grandeur, strength, etc: Negative

4. of great strength; forceful; powerful: formidable opposition to the proposal: definately another negative.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should probably look up the word "Negative"

G

<blockquote><hr>

so, I left the shard for a while, and then the game for a while, take a break after 7 years, and when things settled down, I came back, moved my red tamer from Arirang, and went in search of a fight. Looked up the alliances trying to figure out who was with who, sent out a few feelers as to who is friendly to my thoughts, and who is outright hostile. These are the observations from the last 4 days:

1. SM/OSG have huge mouths, and some even try to talk smack to someone that they had a hard time killing 4v1. Ooooh, very impressed. Too bad as soon as you killed me, you had your backsides handed to you by COP, who rolled you like a bum with cash and a burger king happy meal. (And I am referring to the other night at Ice East)

Let me give ya a hand with that buddy. You left the shard cuz noone cares about you. Secondly, we all witnessed what you did at ise east, u got owned and ran back and brought cop wit ya and u was running beside them and not being killed by them which i find rather odd. I guess somewhere on this shard u have a friend or 2 in Cop.
I now would like to comment on the ''formidable'' guilds. Mofo when will u realize you are meatshields?
the sooner the better.
So many guilds wanna talk ish or make ppl believe alot of BS but really who cares???
I could careless how ''formidable'' in numbers you are. lol. Like i said before, the reason ppl join these guilds is the fact they have this security blanket and they love scrolls. im sure 70 % of uR ALLIANCE is not like ''wow we love the ppl in this alliance and we enjoy the company'' It's all greed and a sense of security cuz there is like 5000 of you and some guilds i wont mention but they get security knowing they can get the latest ''ingame upgrades'' if they roll with certain ppl. lol. I'm done chasing ppl all over freakin brit moongate knowing that i will prolly lose stamina cuz they are just simply''too fast''.

G

and plz anyone, When do i ever talk ish if it's unprovoked? if someone talks crap, of course i'm gonna give it back. like i said before , only ones i dont see talk crap much is waka. not saying much for waka but whatever. only one in WAAKAAA who ever talked with his mouth full lol., was panther and that was after we dropped him a few times. he didnt seem to like that too much. i guess if u go around thinkin u are unkillable then when u do get dropped, it hurts your pride a lil. like i said, if u are an Honorable guild i salute you. trash is trash and i'll leave it at that. ~S~

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey

Who won the big fight last night in Despise? Some good quality fighting action from lots of different guilds. Sad to say we (Waka) couldn't stay and when I came back it was over

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Heh, Always a fight, or several fights in despise these days however only 1 Waka Stealther showed up at our Harrower in Despise last night during prime time.

A

Abaddon (Deth)

Thanks for the welcome back, appreciate it. I was in E^E as one of the first members, but left there over a disagreement between management and I about keeping some of my characters in K-B (which has been my guild for years). Never been in AoE.

As far as the fight went, I saw them hitting me (and I counted three of them plus you) and not hitting you. After my dirtnap, I went to another gate and rezzed, then went elsewhere. I am not so arrogant as to think that I am going to go against KMS and a pair of his buddies, without some serious backup. Add your stealthing little butt to the mix, and no frippin way
Since I dont normally hang around as a ghost, I go rez up and decide if it is worth it to come back, I did not see them fighting you. Not to be rude, but glad to see you werent working together, makes the mix much more fun. I hate coming to the gate, but damn there is so little action these days. Arirang, which has signifigantly less population, always had fights going on, in Serps Hold, in Fire, Despise, Destard, the Starroom, all over to hell and gone at Terra Keep, and pretty much all of T2A was a battlefield. Here, to get practice and get back up to speed, I have to go looking for it, and the gate is my least fav place to go.

Once again, glad I was wrong when I said you called them in.

Dyvim Tvar
Pika Bahb

Keepers of Balance

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Heh, Always a fight, or several fights in despise these days however only 1 Waka Stealther showed up at our Harrower in Despise last night during prime time.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's cause there was only 1 Waka on... As soon as I get home always after 7pm pst we actually got 2 more people logged on... That made 4 we immediately ran COP/MOO out of Brit gate... Dunno what time u did ur Harrower but I can assure u Waka wasn't on... oh well...

on a side note... that fight in Despise last night was fun... It lasted for at least an hour before dinner called me away from the computer as well as a couple others needed to log for an hour or so... I think TOSS/Pwn prolly took the spawn... They seemed to be in control when I left the fight... All in all it was a blast to finally have 3 sides fighting for control of something... I came away from that fight 90k richer...

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Umm, Well I called the guys out of Brit to do an oaks then a harrower after.
*shrugs* I wasn't pointing out why you guys didn't raid. I know you all have a situation getting all your members in game and getting grouped up do to individual schedules.

I was pointing out no one tried during prime time except 1 Waka.

A

Abaddon (Deth)

ok, had some fun with Vhinn and Green Froggie tonight, you guys were a blast. And I can honestly say, I fewkin hate the #(&amp;*^#@%^#$ disarm, lol

See you on the field again
Dyv

M

Madchild

juss a lil word abt mel's statement abt mofo being a sheild for cop/moo that is untrue they pay for their accts they play em the way they wish if you told anatsu bane or prae to go in first to anyfight that was sertin death you would hear a loud eff you , mofo has their own game plan and style and it works .

i die far more offten then a lot of mofo do and thats cuz i put my self in stupid spots if i had a buck every time vhinn yelled move your a$$ id be a rich man

Status
Not open for further replies.