• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread **Read Disclaimer Before Posting!**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansatsu_MoFo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for that post Madchild.. but Mel can say what he wants.. I usually don't respond to his ignorance cause frankly hes just not worth the time it takes to post.. That and I don't feel I have to come here and thump my chest and claim to be great like he does.. The fact is that myself and others in my guild have stood toe to toe, 1 on 1 with members of his guild and dropped them repeatedly.. Mel you can believe what you want about us being "meat shields." All you do is run your mouth and talk "mad ish" as you call it.. Your last post made me laugh.. For as long as Ive know you in game, all you do talk BS and not back it up!

G

First off einstein, you started this so dont get all butt hurt cuz i called u and your lame ass beetle out and yes u got OWNED. u had a beetle dude. you should have won. So go live your fantasy that you are the coolest Sonoma has ever seen somewhere else. when u talk ish, be prepared for a response. i would have never said a word to your ''holiness'' because i simply dont give a @#%$. But you sir had to claim lies and deceptions about what happened. noone that i know talked trash to you that day so get over it buddy and move on with your life. To all honorable guilds....~S~

A

Abaddon (Deth)

lol, anyone who thinks that beetles make you the winner theses days obviously is seriously lacking in skills or experience, or both. Most pvp dexxers/archers can take out a beetle in 4-6 hits using a beetle slayer tali. They are good for an instant kill or for hitting mages. Other then that, they die easily enough. You still havent mentioned who your character was at the fight. Gee, were you even there? Oh, and the name Skitchy doesnt belong to anyone you know I guess, since that is who had the mouth that night.

The only part of your babbling that even comes close to the truth is when you call me 'sir' which is generally reserved for those you respect or are your superior. At least some reality is coming through.

Dyv

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Umm, Well I called the guys out of Brit to do an oaks then a harrower after.
*shrugs* I wasn't pointing out why you guys didn't raid. I know you all have a situation getting all your members in game and getting grouped up do to individual schedules.

I was pointing out no one tried during prime time except 1 Waka.

[/ QUOTE ]

We've been getting bout 4 or 5 guys on max lately... Hopefully more will start returning to play again soon... But even then max we'll have is like 9 IF everyone comes back...

anyhow the last few days have been fun pvping... The Despise we did we netted a 120 fencing, resist, and necro... I lost the roll off for them but had fun...

Who is this Capt Stabbin kid btw... He cracked me up last night... Talked mad [censored] for whatever reason saying Waka sucks this and that and that we're all ****s IRL blah blah blah... So he goes grey (dumb idea) and I proceed to run him into the house by the server line... he gets ****y and thinks his parry will save him... dies in 3 hits cause he doesn't run behind a wall... Funny thing about it is he said that he crashed yet somehow right after he dies his ghost goes into warmode and is visible to me 3 seconds after I kill him... I don't have SS at all... go figure...

Why do people make up lies for getting owned bad???

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"Who is this Capt Stabbin kid btw"

No clue. There are so many new COP members and quite frankly I didn't recruit any of them.

J

jennypitt

<blockquote><hr>

"Who is this Capt Stabbin kid btw"

No clue. There are so many new COP members and quite frankly I didn't recruit any of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably a P spy.

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And how many people did it take to drop Panther? If it was OSG - probably quite a few... wait a minute.. who is Melchoir? Why am I responding to this guy?

M

Madchild

captin stabin aint a P spy and he aint new to the cop guild its just one of the guys newer chars . and if you think ya killed him fast ill get my mage back out and you can start 2 hit killin me again .

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

So who in Waka is P's spy....*Curious*....

[/ QUOTE ]

hehehehe... They have one guild that hasn't been infiltrated... That is us... We haven't recruited anyone in a couple months... and the only ones that we let in were people we knew... So u and Ronin have no worries... lol...

G

*Wink* You guys are "Uninfiltratable" LoL Thats why I love you guys!!

A

Abaddon (Deth)

You guys are "Uninfiltratable"

Kinda sounds like an add for some mountain spring water company on the purity of their product......

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a mistake. We had a guy in waka for months.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a mistake. We had a guy in waka for months.

[/ QUOTE ]

U must mean Lil Flip... He was a sad case... Timmy/Monster felt sorry for his ass and let him in... He wasn't in any longer than a week and a half before he looted the guild castle... chicken [censored] stuff actually...

So ya u can't really call that an infiltration of a guild... He didn't give away any of our locations, blah blah blah...

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 hit kills? is that even possible? unless your not wearing any armor, i dunno man...

W

Warlock\P/

i dunno, nomercyforyou dies in an explosion flamestrike
thats without curse or necro

J

jennypitt

<blockquote><hr>

i dunno, nomercyforyou dies in an explosion flamestrike
thats without curse or necro

[/ QUOTE ]

Add NoMercyForYou to the recruiting list!

I

imported_JoO

My favorite is the one with no energy resist that takes 65 from an ebolt and 35 from lightining. OH and since this is a pvp thread Im the best at player versus player. (STOP CHAIN DISARMING ME THOUGH GUYS IVE WORN THE LETTER OFF MY REARM KEY FFS)

I

imported_JoO

<blockquote><hr>

Joo,

You are such a board SOULJAH!

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed!

G

Well sirs and maams Im here now, and i board warrior good like.

I got out last night for the first time and did some pvping. There is some alright peeps on this shard and some downright trash.

G

I thought Legends had alot of Stealth archer dismounters...this shard has a ton. I have yet to go up against somoene other than skullcrusher, that wont fight with less than 4 people. Even then I can pick people off one at a time, but once im dismounted and people are casting and hitting me with arrows, I can only run and heal lol...

so far I love this shard, even thought these guys talk trash when they win me 5 or 7 v 1 or 2.

G

Don't take the trash talk personal. Most PVP'ers out there on the field believe they were the First to login to Uo, and to this day believe they can out play everyone else. But it is good to see so many people joining us Sonomians. Welcome and buckle up

A

Alistor

Don't take the trash talk personally. Most PVP'ers out there on the field understand that UO is just a game.

Contrary to popular belief, a lot of the time, trashtalkers only say stuff to get you angry, and are not trying to be total jerks (sadly, though, there are a few who stray from this generalization)

They try to get you angry for several reasons (so i've been told by alliance members)

- Possibly so you'll fight more often.
- Possibly you'll fight carelessly
- Possibly you'll "stop pvping altogether, ridding the uo world of unworthy pvpers." Direct quote from a friend of mine lol

So ya, everyone needs to just understand that UO is a game. NEVER take anything personally on the boards or in game.

P.S. I still try and keep the trashtalking at a minimum, partly because my alliance mates do it for me lol, but also because I dont understand the trashtalker's mentality.

M

Madchild

would be nice if ppl could just kill n move on but egos need strokin .

i personaly dont stick around for a lot of it i see a few lines of "your horrid" or "your trash" but thats at the top of my screen and im well underway to get rezed . but those damn necros some just dont drop it lmao.

G

Im not takin it personal lol. I just snicker at the "you suck and are trash" when I just got killed by 5+ people after they dismounted me.

I just res and come back...I like people who think they are gods...it makes me feel good when i smite them! TEEHEE!

W

Warlock\P/

im told that Vihnn has offered a 5v5, P versus MOO for gold

we eagerly accept

im not going to read any icq on this matter, i want to work it out here in this thread so everyone can watch you dodge it

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

we eagerly accept

im not going to read any icq on this matter, i want to work it out here in this thread so everyone can watch you dodge it

[/ QUOTE ]

Sheesh, we HAVE BEEN TRYING to get them to do that for so long... I'm glad some guild finally got them to want to make a wager on a fight against them... They've been ducking Waka for the whole time of their existence...

Necro|FS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Don't take the trash talk personal. Most PVP'ers out there on the field believe they were the First to login to Uo, and to this day believe they can out play everyone else. But it is good to see so many people joining us Sonomians. Welcome and buckle up

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys should be called Sonomites.. more fitting to your lifestyle

I

imported_JoO

<blockquote><hr>

we eagerly accept

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, Im sure it would come with a novel of rules, precasting, and lots of other cool stuff.

J

jennypitt

After the beating Vhinn took last night at Brit Gate, he probably threw his computer out the window and banged his head against the wall.

T

Trinsauce

HAHAHAHA That kid seems to get hella bent whenever he dies... It's actually quite funny...

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

I was bored today at work and found something quite funny, Hope you all enjoy as much as I did. Oh and a warning it does have some language, so make sure you get your parents permission Trin

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-uRQ053P-60

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

He has like PERFECT IMPECABLE TIMING... I gotta get my hands on that... hahahahahahahahahaha

I

imported_JoO

lolololololol thats so funny. what does he use? HES GOT HACKS AND SCRIPTZZZZ. I guess its tough when you see someone casting a 4 th circle spell to cast a 1st or 2nd circle to disrupt it
. I can understand the need for hax and scriptz in that case. That convo speaks volumes lol.

B

BeerManVI

Sonoma would be such a perfect server for me to play if i could stand to even load UO. I got the old school GL pvpers on the same server as my old Sonoma Buddys. Im sure the game still sucks no matter how much the idea of the old schoolers coming back seems.

Hi, Ham, Trin, (Where is Timmy and Monster ???)(Probly cybering each other).

Necro|FS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Sonoma would be such a perfect server for me to play if i could stand to even load UO. I got the old school GL pvpers on the same server as my old Sonoma Buddys. Im sure the game still sucks no matter how much the idea of the old schoolers coming back seems.

Hi, Ham, Trin, (Where is Timmy and Monster ???)(Probly cybering each other).

[/ QUOTE ]

you're not missing much

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Oh how cute. Tell me who is talking.... Thing is that was when they were using wands and as far as hacks, that is spot on because he got his hand caught in the cookie jar when he posted an unedited screen shot.

Heck Freya you were in the guild at that time. Where were you? not on the battle field that is for sure...

Pretty sad that someone had to do all that work to snub COP. Youtube LoL.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I was bored today at work and found something quite funny, Hope you all enjoy as much as I did. Oh and a warning it does have some language, so make sure you get your parents permission Trin

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-uRQ053P-60

[/ QUOTE ]

Good early morning entertainment, hehe. I needed that.

BTW. Beer not missing much but would be nice to have an old PvP vet back and roaming the feilds.

G

Lefty you sound so bitter in that post
I mean for someone who "quit" a few months ago you sure keep your sword pretty sharp. Its obvious who is talking, Ron Fellows and then some kid name Raezial or something. And no I believe Ron had quit the game before I even went into Cop. Besides its funny, take a joke, relax, its just a game.

Where was I?

LoL, well not out there lumberjacking so the higher ups could take advantage of me. Honestly COP had to be the worst environment I've ever been in. And I've been in SSM. It was cute and it wasn't even aimed at you Lefty so stop butting in and acting like people care who you are. No wonder two people put you in the bad five pick...

M

Madchild

i showed dubie and KMS that clip abt 3 months ago giv'er take they laughed their heads off at its age too bad it didnt have some video shots of game play in it

W

Warlock\P/

<blockquote><hr>

you're not missing much

[/ QUOTE ]

dont listen to him

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

" Honestly COP had to be the worst environment I've ever been in. And I've been in SSM. It was cute and it wasn't even aimed at you Lefty so stop butting in and acting like people care who you are. No wonder two people put you in the bad five pick... "

You're the one digging up the bone yard. Not I. I just don't go around bashing guilds 24/7.

G

Funny, Looking back it looks like you brought me into your posts first...

And get it straight I don't "Bash" guilds 24/7. Only Cop.

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Beer - good to hear from ya. It's been a while. Not much going on in UO but its a nice backup to have when your bored and have nothing else to do. Vent aint the same without ya. And yes, tummy and monster still cyber it up quite a bit
Put together a suit and log in to sonoma sometime.

G

haha Trin thats uber old but still funny....... Oh and just to let cop know anyone can get into your ts lol.... I think you need some passwords ya?? haha

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"And get it straight I don't "Bash" guilds 24/7. Only Cop. "

Need I say more...

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

" Oh and just to let cop know anyone can get into your ts lol"

Fixed.

B

BeerManVI

<blockquote><hr>

Hey Beer - good to hear from ya. It's been a while. Not much going on in UO but its a nice backup to have when your bored and have nothing else to do. Vent aint the same without ya. And yes, tummy and monster still cyber it up quite a bit
Put together a suit and log in to sonoma sometime.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a suit and [censored] on GL, just dont have time for UO. Logged on the other day and played and they seemed to have gave the dexxers another +1up on mages. I had to retoggle disarm everytime i casted a spell. WTF idiotic idea was that. I know the people newest to pvp start as dexxers and the only way to prolong game play is to get into pvp. So it kinda makes sense on EAs $$$ part. But what are them dexxers going to do when a dexxer gets boring and they need a little spice.

Anyway, so Timmy and Monster still play? How about Falcon?

HI DORINDA..........

Apple and KMS still playing? (I know they are COP)

How about Skullsniper...........How i miss griefing him on his archer.

How about DR. Doom (You know the guy who will deny dieing 1v1 even when screenshots are provided) (Please say something Doom i think i still have the pic of me owning you on a mage with Boomstick and 1/2 shield...... will be a good laugh). And i know i have the pic of me owning you and one of your other guildmates 2vs1.

How is Sonoma Necro? What all old timers you have rolling with you. Any i may know or remember?

Everyone wish the Baylor Bears good luck in their Bowl Game (HAHA Dor)

OU FTW

Ham Any Seahawk vs Cowboy bets this year? (If they meet)

Ok i am out of stuff o say i may not check back on UO forums for say ummmm Forever so good luck and a Happy Holidays to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.