• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread **Read Disclaimer Before Posting!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The answer is to keep it about the game.
Describing how someone makes you feel in your nether regions, isn't about the game.

Don't know if he is a member of your guild, but one person posted, and it got moved. 4 total posts got caugtht up in the move.

It might seem like all your posts being deleted, but they might have just been caught up in the chain. If you reply to a post that gets moved, everything in the entire chain goes.

If your post isn't offensive but you see one above yours that might be, I suggest not replying to that person and choose a post that has been there awhile. Then simply state who your replying to in the body of the post. Unfortunately, I can't single out one particular post for moving it. Pick one and the whole chain goes. It's just the way the system works.

Q

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Not sure if this was posted. But lets give a good warm Sonoma welcome to FL. Soon as E^E and some familiar faces started to show up we knew what was up. Nice try stealthining on the shard.

I

imported_onthefifty

would hope u resend your thoughts and comments as your contributions to
this thread are constructive.

been good having you on the shard. more competition is always welcome.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Not sure if this was posted. But lets give a good warm Sonoma welcome to FL. Soon as E^E and some familiar faces started to show up we knew what was up. Nice try stealthining on the shard.

[/ QUOTE ]

An FL actually came to Sonoma??? Hmmmm wonder if I should come back to UO... Cause lately it's been somewhat boring...

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

To be honest I haven't been impressed at all with these new guilds/people on the shard. Not a one of them can really pvp all that well. Well I *DID* run into one guy that knows his stuff pretty well. Cant remember his name... but rest of them? So far... not impressive. Anyone can field lots of necros and wither spam. If that childish crap keeps up I'm going to field a couple of my own and show you what wither spam is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Until you you play something other than a hiding dex monkey, like say a MAGE, you can just stfu about people impressing you.

G

<blockquote><hr>

To be honest I haven't been impressed at all with these new guilds/people on the shard. Not a one of them can really pvp all that well. Well I *DID* run into one guy that knows his stuff pretty well. Cant remember his name... but rest of them? So far... not impressive. Anyone can field lots of necros and wither spam. If that childish crap keeps up I'm going to field a couple of my own and show you what wither spam is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm Vhinn, are you serious about your post? I mean the last time I checked, you were king of Holy Light spam. But you are right about the necro stuff. And yes i'm not really impressed with the new guilds. Mai ly they cant fight at all without a chokepoint and when they are in the open, they run. Hence my love for dexxers. we been crapped on from the start and still mages own. Not fair. But my advice to any dexxxer out there...high HCI and keep those mage suckas bled 24/7 and if u got a buddy wit cha, have him or her keep em mortaled.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Until you you play something other than a hiding dex monkey, like say a MAGE, you can just stfu about people impressing you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd think that since you're so good that it wouldn't matter what I play... besides, I thought mages owned dexers hands down... I guess I'm the exception to your rule.
Oh yea, Melchior, dont try to talk about things you know nothing about. I mean pvp.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd think that since you're so good that it wouldn't matter what I play... besides, I thought mages owned dexers hands down... I guess I'm the exception to your rule.
Oh yea, Melchior, dont try to talk about things you know nothing about. I mean pvp.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha hiding dex monkey. that is classic but it suits you vhinn. when we came out tnite, after the first lightening strike from the ''Zerg Punisher'' and dismount, u was more than half dead and u ran far away until we caught u and killed you. So plz sir, don't try and say i know nuthing about pvp. i made my own suit, enhanced my own weps, and killed you with them. And the insanity disater at Dsp with all guilds there tnite, i saw multiple vhinn corpses everywhere. Did you die by the hand of the Tosser guild? eerrrr ToSS, i dunno. w/e. nonimportant. Bottom line is that i made my money tnite. Thanks bro. And Koreleva says hello. hahahaha.

G

O and did anyone get a chance to see EE fielding the crap out the star room? hahaha. i was dead(yes vhinn i died once) and came thru there and it was packed. basically who's lettin them spawn??? hehe. anyways,like always, to all Honorable Guilds, Salute!!! Nice seein ppl active again. Dont know u trinity but must say twas fun tnite. all the fights. Aight gotta bounce. cya on the flip. Peace!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

after the first lightening strike from the ''Zerg Punisher'' and dismount, u was more than half dead and u ran far away until we caught u and killed you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love your distortions of the truth. I died to you and 5 other ai moving shot dismount archers. But what happened AFTER that? I came back and pretty much solo destroyed your whole guild that was fighting. OVER and OVER. And in despise, I died like 3 times but you were too busy hiding in the star room to see the real fighting and exactly how many of the 20 to 30 kills I wracked up during that time. By the way, why'd you guys leave when the fighting started moving your way? Like to just "say" you were on the field then leave much?

R

Razeial

<blockquote><hr>

I love your distortions of the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love YOUR distortions of the truth, thinking you're a good pvper.

*laugh* /tear

G

Gorvi

Thanks Wolfie for the rez in DOOM. You and another guild mate of yours rezed me and healed me. I Salute you and your guild mate!

Shaithis OSG

M

Madchild

pssst its doom the fel droma at times gets left at the door to get the DF down

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahahaha you COP newbies got owned in Mag.

Don't worry, SM got owned too. You're just as bad or good as they are.

W

Warlock\P/

Why is COP recruiting? im curious who do you fight with those kinda numbers

T

Trinsauce

Wow, 4 days in between posts in the pvp thread... We use to get 17-25 a day not too long ago... I haven't been on in like a week now... Where's all the action gone to??? It's too dead even on the boards it seems...

I

imported_JoO

Yeah, Im not gonna post anymore when I do about 2 pages gets sucked into the nether.

P.S. Everyone is in Doom.

M

Madchild

<blockquote><hr>

Why is COP recruiting? im curious who do you fight with those kinda numbers

[/ QUOTE ]

im glad to see you keep n eye on us :p

here take your pick of reasons or thoughts on why the GOS alliance keep growing .

--old members comming back .
--getting ready for a real invation.
--ppl come to us not us to them.
--we kick a$$ .
--we suck so bad they pitty us and come to help.
--or its that the guild is one of the oldest on the shard and still has its core .

i donno pick one .
we have something in cop that is unmatched by any other guild and when you get to that point you will know it goes past teamwork past friendship past zerg and past ganking .

thank for the fuel to keep fighting ive beens called trash , horrible , newbish , and a number of other things by GHOSTS! aimed at me my guild my guild mates .

M

Madchild

From the desk and pen of the Dark Knight

To whom it may concern:

I see alot of immaturity on this shard, bashing of guilds that "zerg" from guilds that "zerged" long before COP. It's sad, if you want to counter it simply recruit yourself, and get with times like you told so many in the past. Drop it, it's a multi player game meant for such #'s. Alliances where around before EA even made them green names, and will be around long after you quit.

COP zerging isn't what killing Sonoma, it's the ignorance that you folks show each other. The game is supposed to be fun but some take to the extreme. I seen some posts/threads that called for bans on this site that didn't get banned, and I can name a handful of people that got banned for far less.

If you like it or not, COP is a part of Sonoma's history, and yes their guild name will be remembered over your's in the years to come, be it negative or positive. They truly aren't a "flash in the pan" type of guild.

Like any guild on Sonoma they have their bad apples, but that doesn't make the whole barrel bad. I've known most of the guys for well over 7 years personally. Can you say the same about half of your comrads?

Drop your lil wanna-be thug act, quit being a keyboard warrior, and just play the game. Get in touch with reality.

No one is good in this era, anyone can go hunt doom or peerless's and claim 1337.

Half the name's that plaque UO stratics wasn't around in the golden years of pvp, and the one's that are still around get flamed by the "newbies" if you will. Basically what sums it up, your's isnt bigger, nor better... You pixels may rock the next opponents, get on a free shard with old school? You'd get wrecked hands down.

Not directed at any individual, disqusted as a whole.

I suggest getting in before the delete, mod's typically don't like folks that think outside of their box.

Signed The Dark Knight

W

Warlock\P/

whos the dark knight?

and it was a simple question, recruiting people ive seen fight you dosent make sense, who will be left for you guys to fight?

also please dont act like you guys know anything about me or my guild

M

Madchild

the dark knight is a 10 year pvp vet who has flown many tags this person respects true talent and is a reader of these boards he refuses to post or get an acct here he does not wish to feed the childish BS that is said here but from time to time will ask a friend to speak for him if there is an issue that really cranks on him :/

warlock not to attack you here on the boards but ..

"also please dont act like you guys know anything about me or my guild "
what the hell is that about do you have this lil thing where ya think every lil flam is aimed at you ? heres some lil news theres more to UO then P and theres more to pancake abt then you guys so plz jump down off the horse .

and its not like cop has flyers out or like we even ask ppl to join ppl come to us and ask and if they pass the test they may fly our tag

W

Warlock\P/

Who is he in game?

and to say "we have something in cop that is unmatched by any other guild and when you get to that point...."

after directly quoting me, seems as aimed at me as it can get

T

TrustMeInc

<blockquote><hr>

"we have something in cop that is unmatched by any other guild and when you get to that point...."

[/ QUOTE ]

will show you our death robe collection!

That how it ends?

I

imported_JoO

<blockquote><hr>

and its not like cop has flyers out or like we even ask ppl to join ppl come to us and ask and if they pass the test they may fly our tag

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems that test is "Do you have a pulse Yes [ ] No [ ]" People are weak the if you cant beat them join them mentality wears on them so they join. I don't get your comments about "old school pvp" and "the golden years". If you really knew anything about the golden years you would know that this new lets group 15 guys all the time style is trash and bad for the pvp community. Golden is rolling up to a fight with 4-5 smaller groups all duking it out. Golden is having to cross heal the guy next to you. Golden is having people who are good on offense and defense and not designated dmounters, poisoners, fielders, disarmers, and ect. Golden is before LRC allowed no penalty to death, before a precast strangle could lock someone out of casting anything over 4th circle. Golden is when the best players won not the best template. Guilds have a choice to make at some point or another. Its a choice between quality and greed. We choose quality.

I

imported_JoO

<blockquote><hr>

Golden is the BK Room.

And your wasting your time arguing with Cop. They will always come back with the last word. As to why they are recruiting so much? Look back in this forum their own member explains that to be able to do Spawns and Pvp they needed the numbers. Two words explain their guild "Meat Shields".

[/ QUOTE ]

I love you.

R

Razeial

Yeah, Why argue with COP? Clearly, they are the best on the shard, who can compete with Elf mages running around with stitchers and Kasa? They have an entire guild committed to nothing more than dismount ganks. You can't win against that kind of skill. Apple is the best pvper that's ever walked to the planet, just ask him. They are all vettes, so they all know what the golden age of pvp was. You can't argue with them. They're simply too good.

I

imported_JoO

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah, Why argue with COP? Clearly, they are the best on the shard, who can compete with Elf mages running around with stitchers and Kasa? They have an entire guild committed to nothing more than dismount ganks. You can't win against that kind of skill. Apple is the best pvper that's ever walked to the planet, just ask him. They are all vettes, so they all know what the golden age of pvp was. You can't argue with them. They're simply too good.

[/ QUOTE ]

CLEARLY.

G

Okay not to change the subject or anything, but did I have a stroke or did I really see Dr.Doom in M0O? Someone Please explain even better Doom EXPLAIN!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Golden is the BK Room.

[/ QUOTE ]

Noob. Golden is a small house somewhere private with chests blocking polar bears and bone mages in it so you could gain weapon skill and resist at the same time. BK came way after.

R

Razeial

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Golden is the BK Room.

[/ QUOTE ]

Noob. Golden is a small house somewhere private with chests blocking polar bears and bone mages in it so you could gain weapon skill and resist at the same time. BK came way after.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, thats called an in-game exploit. STFU balinor, seriously, your washed up trash that nobody really cares about. Your like bad heartburn that just keeps coming back, annoying as hell..

G

what i find kinda funny is people like seduction from SM and like 2-3 others left their guild to join COP.

the funny part is that pandora, aka Hyatt, was like bros quit ur guild and join P and then they instantly left their guild.

then we was like el oh el no.

soon later they joined COP.

thx for picking up the trash we dont want, our streets are cleaner because of it

I

imported_onthefifty

re seduction

cop can have him. he was annoying as hell to listen to in vent

G

<blockquote><hr>

STFU balinor, seriously, your washed up trash that nobody really cares about. Your like bad heartburn that just keeps coming back, annoying as hell..

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like another satisfied customer to me! Are you upset that I kill you on a non template of the moment trash dexer with 1 120/8 skills..? I'd apologize, but it just makes me laugh. Really skilled players play trash characters and get kills CAUSE THEY CAN. Personally I do it because its a challenge. More so then playing any of the template of the moment characters that I'm sure you "attempt" to play well. Nice comeback tho, I'll give it a 4 for originality.

G

Wow your kinda ignorant Balinor, The Bk Room to me is Golden, My first memories of playing, where a group of us got together to help each other train and have a good time. I would bet that 75% of people that play today don't know what the Bk Room is. I asked Cops newest recruits what their Golden is, and they told me, Golden is doing Archery and Stealth quest in New Haven.

I've been called Noob now for 7 years and by far better people then you so try again with your insults. In fact I can't wait for your next demeaning response, Its okay I'm used to it, I've been in Cop before.

R

Razeial

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

STFU balinor, seriously, your washed up trash that nobody really cares about. Your like bad heartburn that just keeps coming back, annoying as hell..

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like another satisfied customer to me! Are you upset that I kill you on a non template of the moment trash dexer with 1 120/8 skills..? I'd apologize, but it just makes me laugh. Really skilled players play trash characters and get kills CAUSE THEY CAN. Personally I do it because its a challenge. More so then playing any of the template of the moment characters that I'm sure you "attempt" to play well. Nice comeback tho, I'll give it a 4 for originality.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? You make no sense. You play a trash template because you suck? Sounds befitting. You want a challenge, hop on a mage, but i'll wax the floor with your face. Account to account pure straight up mage duel......you wanted a challenge, now you got one. And if i'm not challenging enough for you, then you have nothing to lose and a 10 year vet account to gain. You down?

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread gonna be locked again if you boys don't put those rulers and pp's away.. :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

You want a challenge, hop on a mage, but i'll wax the floor with your face. Account to account pure straight up mage duel......you wanted a challenge, now you got one. And if i'm not challenging enough for you, then you have nothing to lose and a 10 year vet account to gain. You down?

[/ QUOTE ]

EDIT: Matter of fact. I'm at the farms right now. (Thats fel Jhelom in case you dont know...) Bring it.

I'm more than down. No pots, no protection. Unless you need that like DrDoom. Btw, isn't this the PVP thread? Why are you and Freya HERE? Do either of you ACTUALLY pvp cause I'm everywhere there is pvp and I dont see either of you... This should be fun!

G

I've actually never fought FL on their home shard, but I assumed they were good. Someone told me the other day that E^^E=FL. I was shocked, I didn't realize these guys were this bad.

A

Alistor

hey whoa, did like 2 pages just get deleted or am i going crazy?

T

Terraxia

Nope they disappeared. I distinctly remember some mechior statements and Wolfie's response, something about not needing too much of the ruler to measure or something.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
teehee!

now what was funny, was that i wasnt able to kill the one when we where fighting 1v1, but as soon as TMI showed up i insta killed both of ya.

ya gotta see it from my end, that was FUNNY!

catch ya in the field bro(s)

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the record ladies and gents, if you have nothing to say other than "you're a moron and it makes me laugh", I suggest you don't post at all. That's not what the PvP thread is here for.

Jag

D

Dread Raven

I have heard many rumors that FL was on Sonoma. The unfortunate part is, as one of the three GM's I did not know this. When I consulted the other two GM's, they also did not know we are there. I can clear this much up for you. So anyone representing themselves as FL on Sonoma is lieing. FL has not made any decisions to fight on any other shards. We are having a great time fighting on Pacific. If FL ever decided to take on another shard, we would be tagged FL. We have never xferred to a shard without flying the FL tag. Look at origin, we arrived with the FL tag and are still therr with it. I hope this will set the rumors straight.

M

Madchild

THEN i suggest ya tell your members to shut their mouths .
when we gank a lone member running thru our spawn and he says to our necros look at uo.com look at FL 300+ on pac 100+ on origin we are going to pwn you enjoy this while ya can .

your damn training cover is blown

i mean hell if i wanted to stealth a shard and pop out ready id make a dummy guild train up and when ready put my right and proper tags up and go to work making it look like i just landed .

1st rule of invading ya DONT GO IN BLIND get intel and an idea of who your up against
2nd rule pack a lunch

not buying it just to many different ghosts have ran their damn mouths.

welcome to sonoma .

P

Patheos

Right just like everyones "items" are the main reason most of the current Leet pvpers are able to "win" too right?

I've killed plenty of tamers with beetles, it takes some "real" skill to get killed by a lone tamer and his beetle.
guess those items just don't cover it to live eh guess skill was required...*pfft*

A

Alistor

I was about to reprimand you for not either
a) Showing the kill shot with the gold notification.
b) Showing the part of your journal that showed the gold being deposited.

And THEN i realized it wouldnt matter because you're a tamer
No gold for you.

Which brings me to this question.

Voodoo, why do you gate fight with a tamer? It's pointless. Unless it makes you feel like you can kill people? Get a "solo" template. And by "solo" i mean NOT with pets. And THEN you can post pvp shots.

Even tmi doesn't run with his pvp tamer at the gate (unless we just got finished doing a spawn and he's too lazy to switch chars lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.