• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread **Read Disclaimer Before Posting!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

Just to point out Charlene used to be a COP member he is bitter because he was kicked for scamming other members and killing other members at bank.
A bit bitter I would think.

Your numbers are way off son.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually APPLE JACKS for you info I was never kicked nor did I ever scam or kill anyone afk at any bank. I left on good terms son. Not that I care but is a fact.
The reason I left was same reason skull left cop most likely. So use your brain, and speak smarter not off of what someone said to you who dont know whats going on.

D

DR DOOM

Steve good to know you know where about .001% of the waka guild went now for the rest of the 10,000 that use to log on. Where did they go? Let me guess quit because foot ball right? LOL Anyway thx for trying to respond about where WAKA went.

D

DR DOOM

Steve, I agree to a point but I also just came back to stratics after being gone from stratics just as long son.

On other point yes I agree this game is trash when you have ppl like pantsonfire talking smack just to piss ppl off saying how he owned me 1 vs 1 yet it was 2 vs 1 the whole time. This game is trash. Till ppl go back to the facts, I am with you I will probably just take time off uo and hope that my next girlfriend dont play it HAHAHA. (Reply to T.M.I.'s Girl)

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

If UO hadnt completely fallen apart i would have never left, but seriously there is nothing left in UO its a game that fell apart years ago and is kept alive until it is no longer profitable (its getting close i would imagine). This is why you see so little major content changes and new amazing inovations, EA just doesnt care anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

People go to Fel Ds now. Need I say more? It's like the old days. No more Superman players with 10 skills master of none. Down and dirty fighting. Did I mention people from tram are coming to Fel now? LOL Your missing out!

[/ QUOTE ]

No TMI We already know the ppl you like to kill son. Once you dont have to run from every spell and ones that dont fight back because pain spike takes all their stam to run after you.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I don't know who you are, but I'm assuming you are one of those trammel players?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ron that would be AppleJacks from COP... The guy we all use to slap around constantly...

Anyhow back to TMI, what old days r u referring to??? This [censored] now days is NOTHING like the old days... It's a care bear game with item insurance... quite frankly I'm sick of the game and am gonna call it quits after my gametime runs out... Can't ever get a fight with COP or MOO without 20 others running in to fight 2 or 3 people... Funny tho that 3 months ago they were crying zerg...

[/ QUOTE ]

Trin what are you talking about son. You were in a zerg alliance now that MOO is zerging it you want to quit. Now you see what happens when ppl zerg the shard out you f n fool.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

Sigh, I've been gone forever. And now im stuck on 1200 ping satellite internet.. I think im done with UO for a while. Gonna take back my $20 bucks a month (2 accounts)

Oh and to Dr Doom... I havent been around much since MOO joined the alliance but i can pretty much tell you that COPs active numbers are prolly in the 10-20 (on a REALLY REALLY good day) and about 8 of those people actually pvp. Most of the people who DO pvp are reds with the exception of some pvpers/champ killers. This "400" members in the alliance thing is a giant overstatement. I'm fielding 14 veteran members in COP with TWO accounts. I pvp with 8 of them (I like to mess around with pvp templates). Most of the really really veteran COP members have more than 3-4 accounts and most of THEIR chars are in the guild. And then about half of the chars that ARE in the guild aren't even pvpers. I'd say there may be around 60-75 different pvping characters in the guild and 10-20 pvping INDIVIDUALS in total. Prolly about 8 pvping individuals on at one time on prime time.

I dunno about MOO and i hardly ever saw MOFO pvping with us (but they're mostly stealthers so thats kinda the point lol. Ive only ever seen one regularly pvping MOFO)

Anyways i just got on to tell everyone im leaving, prolly for a long long long time. It was fun pvping during the half year out of 7 years ive been playing. Im a total Fel newb by many people's standards but ive given some good fights to many people and gotten the same back
Thx for the good times to everyone. Bye friends. I might hang around stratics for a while until my game time runs out.

P.S. DRDOOM's weakness is mortal strike

- The One/Alistor/Dont Drop Ur Wep/Achmed the Mad/Samuel the Guard/Mister Bater/and the infamous Rosiline

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not saying you have 400 active chars you noob. I am saying yes 10-20 active members in cop and 15-30 active members in MOO makes it kinda hard when other pvp guilds that KNOW HOW TO PVP are only 5 active members on. See my point you noob. Ty for your input and I will probably value it better next time. Stupid noob.

Oh and one more thing about mortal. Mortal isnt my weakness its the pets you put on me with the mortal strike. What a complete noob. I tell you this game gets me laughing. I thought ONE is super man kinda funny how superman leaves and ONE comes in the game and then one says hes leaving and now superman is back to talking [censored]. This game is trash.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I don't know who you are, but I'm assuming you are one of those trammel players?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ron that would be AppleJacks from COP... The guy we all use to slap around constantly...

Anyhow back to TMI, what old days r u referring to??? This [censored] now days is NOTHING like the old days... It's a care bear game with item insurance... quite frankly I'm sick of the game and am gonna call it quits after my gametime runs out... Can't ever get a fight with COP or MOO without 20 others running in to fight 2 or 3 people... Funny tho that 3 months ago they were crying zerg...

[/ QUOTE ]

Trin what are you talking about son. You were in a zerg alliance now that MOO is zerging it you want to quit. Now you see what happens when ppl zerg the shard out you f n fool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen here and listen good kiddo... I left the 3F alliance a long time ago when u were still barely coming out of trammel for the first time... I left due to the zerging... I rejoined Waka to play with Timmy and Monster when ISO left the shard... Know ur facts before u go off and make urself look like an idiot...

As far as the wanting to quit UO comment... It has absolutely nothing to do with being on the winning or losing side... I simply am not having any amount of fun at all with the game period... The game sucks and the ONLY thing that has kept me playing this long is some of the people that still play... Go ahead and think what u want to tho... It amuses me SON...

What a joke

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

I'm fielding 14 veteran members in COP with TWO accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Impossible... accounts only field 6 chars per...

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"You never used pots protection or trap boxes. No wonder you suck. "

Please I put you in the dirt each time I log on, so who sucks? the guy that dies with pots, protection, orange petals or the guy that has maybe just bandages...

"It actually takes skill to use more then 1 skill son. "

So how many buttons you pressing when you LS on your archer?

"You are a nobody on sonoma son."

DRDOOM who? Thing is little kid I am known one way or the other.. keep the smack up..

"The facts are correct if you want to admit to it or not"

You bring no facts, just a guild roster of characters. Quit your crying. You're the most pathetic person I have ran into. Only thing you bring is a headache to everyone who has to listen to you.

"Who dont precast son when fighting zerg. Are you an idiot?"

You precast with protection on a one on one lol

"I admit I dont fight without all means nessasary to kill someone however ganking is not a duel and is against the DUEL rule. To duel the way most say MAGE Duel is you would have to have the exact same items same exact skill same exact connection to make it a fair fight son. IS why I dont so called MAGE DUEL. But I will fight ANYONE player vs player. ANY PIMPS OUT THERE??? Maybe if I was as new at this game as you or played as new at this game as you do, I would fight you with nothing but sticks and rocks however get updated son because there is more to a duel then hey cast a spell on me and try to kill me. How about making it fun. You use all you can to try to kill me and I will use all I can to try to kill you just like IN PVP? Or are you to new to know how to use trap boxes, peddles, potions, darts or whatever? "

Now you are dodging. You cry numbers, but when someone offers your pick for a one on one you squirm. Pathetic..

And one thing you newb. I been here since 99. You however were never known past or present. Only why you get publicity is through your crying, not your pvp skills lol. Idiot

I

imported_oligizmo

<blockquote><hr>

On other point yes I agree this game is trash when you have ppl like pantsonfire talking smack just to piss ppl off saying how he owned me 1 vs 1 yet it was 2 vs 1 the whole time. This game is trash. Till ppl go back to the facts, I am with you I will probably just take time off uo and hope that my next girlfriend dont play it HAHAHA. (Reply to T.M.I.'s Girl)

[/ QUOTE ]

There is nothing wrong with TMI and I to have something in common, like UO.

You know also, everyone here talks a lot of smack. Everyone here ganks up against other guilds, everyone. And whats wrong with using whatever it takes to win a fight? It is just a game so just play it.

There is no need to be condescending "SON"
You don't know who you are writing to or talking to, there is probably older players than you or others.

And, since you sound so bitter when writing back, probably do need a girlfriend, I am no longer going to respond to your messages. Post all you anger all you want. IT IS JUST A GAME!

It is nice to have everything and then some in life! Have fun with it!

S

Sires

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what your definition of 1vs1 is but if me running around watching him kill you is a 2vs1, then yes you died 2vs1. On the other hand, the more generally accepted definition of a one on one seems to imply otherwise. We ganked you during that "duel" and I attacked your mount at the gate, but the 8 other times you died it was either all me or all pants. And yes, there was 0 healing involved.

Who's lefty exactly? Do you have an alt? I'm still trying to figure out who everyone on this shard is exactly.

And for the record, yes the cop moo alliance is a zerg. Big deal...

A

Alistor

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I'm fielding 14 veteran members in COP with TWO accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Impossible... accounts only field 6 chars per...

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol i read my post and noticed i forgot to put why i said 14. I went on the stratics guild roster thingy and theres chars on there that i deleted months ago. Basing a field count off that thing is impossible.

And Doom, when i said theres 10-20 "active" members in COP i meant as in ALL people who log on at least once a week. The number of people on at prime time who factor into the pvp scene is like 8 at a max. And who's Superman? I made a char named that a loooong time ago. Like 5 or 6 years. But i didnt think anyone remembered him... i didnt do much with him, certainly nothing to be remembered by, you have the wrong person.

And just for clarification 'cause this is really confusing. my swords character is named "THE One" tmi's tamer char is named "ONE" he stole my name lol. I never have had a tamer/pvp except for like 2 hours when i ran around with my disco/tamer lol. So saying you only died because of pets is wrong.

I killed you, Charlene, at least 4 or 5 times at brit gate that day (im assuming you remember because you remember the mortal strike thing) with my swordsman. It was solo, dont deny it. TMI killed you around the same amount of times with the same tactics... mortal strike ftw. I'll admit you killed me one time too but i had you redlined and you didnt last long after that with tmi coming in on the screen afterwards. I remember you trash talked us because we "ganked" you, when i did all the work and tmi came in afterwards.

woot only like 3 more months til my game time runs out

G

People actually kill DrDoom? I didn't think anyone ever did with how fast he leaves his friends to die on the field... I mean seriously, he lives almost EVERY time in the field cause he runs at the first sign of trouble... I have much more respect for his whole guild as they at least try... they die a lot... but they try. I have more respect for Gaea then Doom. If you have ever fought Gaea of GOR you know what I'm sayin. At least she sticks in a fight when her gm runs for his life. haha

S

Sires

COP/MOO

'Good' fight in despise, Im Blue and I had a lot of fun.

There was way to much laughing going on in our vent.

A

Alistor

If u kill him once then he'll keep fighting you till he kills you and then he is "redeemed" lol.

He gets mad if he dies.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

If u kill him once then he'll keep fighting you till he kills you and then he is "redeemed" lol.

He gets mad if he dies.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with that. I love REVENGE!!! TYVM GUYS Revenge is a M F ER!!!

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

COP/MOO

'Good' fight in despise, Im Blue and I had a lot of fun.

There was way to much laughing going on in our vent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whos Laughing??? HAHAHAHA You got worked son!!!

G

BOO! Alliance?

That's what you've been asking for since we got here.
You've been denied of that every single time.

I fail to see 4 BOO! members at that spawn.
Considering we have 3 active players.

M

Madchild

OMFG everyone save this lame a#$ pic i mean it you will need it next time doom tries to say you did or didnt do something .

nice photoshop work doom very nice
now plz stop this childish BS and lets get back to killin each other

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

BOO! Alliance?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok well then I killed 4 of you guys flying no tag or something son because you all know jalisco got ROCKED socked and taken out like last weeks trash he died so fast. 4 of you there and no one around while I killed your coon son. 1 man raid vs a 4 man spawn with jalisco and Sires for sure from BOO was there. GOT PUNKED. NEXT!!!

D

DR DOOM

Ron I wouldnt talk. Everyone knows your the real idiot and no one could ever replace you son. You will always be the talk of the town. Still working at the blue ostyer I take it? NOTE MY SIG.

S

Sires

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

BOO! Alliance?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok well then I killed 4 of you guys flying no tag or something son because you all know jalisco got ROCKED socked and taken out like last weeks trash he died so fast. 4 of you there and no one around while I killed your coon son. 1 man raid vs a 4 man spawn with jalisco and Sires for sure from BOO was there. GOT PUNKED. NEXT!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA we have yet to field 4 members at once, you're an idiot. Nice photoshop job. I'll post some real pictures if need be.

Mud: My guilds BOO! I just recently started playing again and was asked to play here. Played atlantic for the most part, prior to coming here.

S

Sires

Some undoctored pics of Sonoma's 'best' pvper.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e165/jalisco00/Charlene.jpg?t=1191600805

Found this rather amusing. After getting ganked for coming to a mage duel with pots petals and protection, he then comes back to die 1vs1 to me, only to cry and say Jalisco attacked him...which didn't happen. Jal is clearly polymorphed in the pic, which is why he appeared grey to charlene.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e165/jalisco00/charlene3.jpg?t=1191600878

The Best pic of them all:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e165/jalisco00/charlene5.jpg?t=1191601113

And if you're interested in the whole story...
Jal and I were running around fel leaving a bloodbath in our wake, when we came upon Doom in despise. He then asked us to protect him, which we did, until moments before the champ died. Naturally I killed him, because it was very funny. Jal finishes killing the champ, and then we loot scrolls off dooms body and find a 120 eval. We show him, and call him an idiot for thinking we were actually going to help. Cue doom dying over and over, plus bouts of uncontrollable laughter in our vent.

Edit: image tag not working, copy and paste, i'm lazy.

G

&lt;3

You're my hero.

How many spawns did Charlene beg BOO! to protect him at? I was there for at least 5 of those after-midnight Despise spawns.

Btw, Why is it that MOO/COP chain despise all day while a couple BOO! fight them as much as possible. Yet, GOR and their alliances sneak in spawns all day.

You're not good, Charlene. You're just another self-proclaimed moron talking [censored] from a Trammel based guild. The only think you're good at attempting is board PvP.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The best was when people wouldn't duel me and then gave the excuse; "you will only gank" or the best "your not worth my time" lol. funny stuff.

G

Charlene also has a problem when it comes to contradiction, obviously.

<blockquote><hr>

So who is left that can get on a red and dare to fight the zerg?
The Following PPL can:

g. GOR a woppen 5 active members OMG!!! (29 vet members).

h. BOO OMG 5 active members??? (11 vet members).

For a Grand Total of

***10 members vs a 403 Zerg alliance??????????? HAHAHAHA
Now thats priceless.***

[/ QUOTE ]

You're such a softy.
Someone must have made you angry. Rawr?

J

Jalisco

I rarely make an appearance on these boards, due to the fact that talking [censored] on here really means nothing compared to what people bring to the field.

In regards to Charlene/DrDoom. Do you not realize your one of the biggest jokes on this shard? Was it not yesterday that I had to lay your ego on the ground for you in front of the entire gate as you ran/chugged/peddled with protection on. You're a joke and nothing more needs to be said about it.

Boo! destroys everyone. No questions asked.

The Mere fact that when Moo Or Cop see one of us come into a champ they are doing they call in their full force is a joke. How can a guild of 3 strike fear into so many people?

Theres a lack of respect for the old players of the game on this shard, people who go way back, and we all know who we are. before shard xfers even existed.

TMI- in the old days you were never the greatest, but what you bring to the field in current times is admirable. You sir, have my respect.

You can either hate us, love us. or get the [censored] out of our way.

-Give me a chance, I'll [censored] destroy you.
-Jalisco

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

Found this rather amusing. After getting ganked for coming to a mage duel with pots petals and protection, he then comes back to die 1vs1 to me, only to cry and say Jalisco attacked him...which didn't happen. Jal is clearly polymorphed in the pic, which is why he appeared grey to charlene.

Jal and I were running around fel leaving a bloodbath in our wake, when we came upon Doom in despise. He then asked us to protect him, which we did, until moments before the champ died. Naturally I killed him, because it was very funny. Jal finishes killing the champ, and then we loot scrolls off dooms body and find a 120 eval. We show him, and call him an idiot for thinking we were actually going to help. Cue doom dying over and over, plus bouts of uncontrollable laughter in our vent.

[/ QUOTE ]

What I love about this so much is you are obsessed with everything i say and do HAHAHAHA

Btw the 120 eval story is correct. Everything else you said is bs and your way to mislead what really happen son. Truth of the matter is you die in .2 secs to me. Jal and you had to gank me "everytime" to kill me you wouldnt fight me at all unless you both had precasted fs up or evel omen para. Truth of the matter is when I was at the farms to duel jal you both jumped me and when I came back I had very lil health when you killed me with wither son. Truth of the matter is EVERYONE knows you have 0 chance of EVER killing me 1 on 1 in a real fight and yes jal killed me the next day at the gate np I admit to that but after just getting rezed and coming back for revenge what happen? No protection NOOO POTS and NO RESIST NO NOTHING but what someone has from just getting rezed I killed him in 4 secs flat. EVERYONE was there and saw both instances. The 120 Eval Picture I showed you was edited I agree, I just thought it would be funny however for your sorry (Eidt)ss to talk [censored] and for being such a noob you act like you have skill of ANY KIND is just one HUGE lie yourself so dont tell me bs that you killing me by yourself when ever knows you couldnt kill by yourself if someone payed you a million $ to do so. The bs about how you owned me when you didnt I am sorry but dude you do suck. Me however maybe maybe not but truth is I did own 4 of you at that spawn and did take the coon down solo and did it again the next day to you guys. So if you want to be real with it then grow up kid and tell it how it is because we all know the truth now.

1 man takes spawn from you guys 2 times. You just happen to get lucky and got a 120 eval. You and moo are all gank. At least I can admit to the facts unlike you son you just keep going like you actually believe your own lies kid and thats when its bad. Get help or dont post. However I am sure it amuses those on startics to hear you of all ppl says you pwned me 1 on 1 get real son.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

&lt;3

You're my hero.

How many spawns did Charlene beg BOO! to protect him at? I was there for at least 5 of those after-midnight Despise spawns.

Btw, Why is it that MOO/COP chain despise all day while a couple BOO! fight them as much as possible. Yet, GOR and their alliances sneak in spawns all day.

You're not good, Charlene. You're just another self-proclaimed moron talking [censored] from a Trammel based guild. The only think you're good at attempting is board PvP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me YOU LIE!!! NEXT!!!

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

I rarely make an appearance on these boards, due to the fact that talking [censored] on here really means nothing compared to what people bring to the field.

In regards to Charlene/DrDoom. Do you not realize your one of the biggest jokes on this shard? Was it not yesterday that I had to lay your ego on the ground for you in front of the entire gate as you ran/chugged/peddled with protection on. You're a joke and nothing more needs to be said about it.

Boo! destroys everyone. No questions asked.

The Mere fact that when Moo Or Cop see one of us come into a champ they are doing they call in their full force is a joke. How can a guild of 3 strike fear into so many people?

Theres a lack of respect for the old players of the game on this shard, people who go way back, and we all know who we are. before shard xfers even existed.

TMI- in the old days you were never the greatest, but what you bring to the field in current times is admirable. You sir, have my respect.

You can either hate us, love us. or get the [censored] out of our way.

-Give me a chance, I'll [censored] destroy you.
-Jalisco

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE PART THAT AFTER YOU KILLED ME I CAME BACK NO POTS NO PROTECTION and kicked your ever loving (edit)ss in 5 sec sir. Its kinda funny how ppl say others are such noobs and have to use pots protection and suck but yet they get POWNED Hard in 5 secs by the same ppl. So what happen you left your comp and your lil brother jumped on it and tried to kill me? Kid either come real with it or stfu. Your whole guilds bs is getting a little redundant.

J

Jalisco

are you referring to the 5 minutes i spent chasing you around brit after you came back? or the 5 seconds it took you to kill me when i went afk on the phone and you revealed me at gate? im sorry. but your post fails.

G

Slight correction to the following quote: SOME MOO/COP call for help when you show up. I seem to remember a certain Despise recently where Llama and I dropped 4 BOO! 2 on 4.
Not all of us need help to pvp. But um about the whole Charlene thing: I happened to see a one on one just tonight between Jalisco and Charlene and um, Charlene ran. Almost the whole time. I laughed.

<blockquote><hr>

The Mere fact that when Moo Or Cop see one of us come into a champ they are doing they call in their full force is a joke.-Jalisco

[/ QUOTE ]

G

Are you positive?

You aren't [censored].

The fact that you took the time to photoshop 2 pictures is absurd. You're telling everyone else to get a life when in reality you need to check yourself.

J

Jalisco

Again with the 4 boo scenario, do you realize the most people we have ever had on at a champ raid is 2-3? we have never had four people. Im sorry.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"Boo! destroys everyone. No questions asked."

So much for modesty... All be it 2 to 1 my favor

S

Sires

<blockquote><hr>

Slight correction to the following quote: SOME MOO/COP call for help when you show up. I seem to remember a certain Despise recently where Llama and I dropped 4 BOO! 2 on 4.
Not all of us need help to pvp. But um about the whole Charlene thing: I happened to see a one on one just tonight between Jalisco and Charlene and um, Charlene ran. Almost the whole time. I laughed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah um, we field for people for the first time ever tonight. And since that didn't happen today...

Me and Jal took a despise raid on 2 v 7...while he was on foot...

S

Sires

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

What I love about this so much is you are obsessed with everything i say and do HAHAHAHA

Btw the 120 eval story is correct. Everything else you said is bs and your way to mislead what really happen son. Truth of the matter is you die in .2 secs to me. Jal and you had to gank me "everytime" to kill me you wouldnt fight me at all unless you both had precasted fs up or evel omen para. Truth of the matter is when I was at the farms to duel jal you both jumped me and when I came back I had very lil health when you killed me with wither son. Truth of the matter is EVERYONE knows you have 0 chance of EVER killing me 1 on 1 in a real fight and yes jal killed me the next day at the gate np I admit to that but after just getting rezed and coming back for revenge what happen? No protection NOOO POTS and NO RESIST NO NOTHING but what someone has from just getting rezed I killed him in 4 secs flat. EVERYONE was there and saw both instances. The 120 Eval Picture I showed you was edited I agree, I just thought it would be funny however for your sorry (Eidt)ss to talk [censored] and for being such a noob you act like you have skill of ANY KIND is just one HUGE lie yourself so dont tell me bs that you killing me by yourself when ever knows you couldnt kill by yourself if someone payed you a million $ to do so. The bs about how you owned me when you didnt I am sorry but dude you do suck. Me however maybe maybe not but truth is I did own 4 of you at that spawn and did take the coon down solo and did it again the next day to you guys. So if you want to be real with it then grow up kid and tell it how it is because we all know the truth now.

1 man takes spawn from you guys 2 times. You just happen to get lucky and got a 120 eval. You and moo are all gank. At least I can admit to the facts unlike you son you just keep going like you actually believe your own lies kid and thats when its bad. Get help or dont post. However I am sure it amuses those on startics to hear you of all ppl says you pwned me 1 on 1 get real son.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lmao, that was the funniest batch of BS I ever read. You're ridiculous. You suck and everyone on the shard knows it.

M

Madchild

hahaha stop quoting each other its gettin to the point where ya quote your self and your point its lost .

here are the facts ..

I am cop

yes we out number y'all (and i dont care for the first time since i started playing im zerging and ganking ppl i love it ,its nice to be on the side handing it out ive takin my share of being zerged and ganked form waka/3f---- kos/n friends ----the list can grow but its 5:30 in the morn i dont wonna think )

DRDOOM and friends show up at brit gate hug the guard zone and wait till most of us get bored then come out and kill the 3 that r left and claim they owned the whole alliance... wow you killed ppl who are tring to unflag.
then take a screeny of a spawn area with the gate down and photo shop the scroll 2 times well cuz a mistake was made on the first try . its prolly not stupidity like we would like to think,, drdoom and gor are just trying to get under our skin .

osg/t4h/sm -- yall's game has picked up you are at least tring if you see smak talk just brush it off its just someone tring to get under your skin

BOO! -- i have much respect ,for its tru you can feild 2 to 4 ppl at a time and even if the odd are not in your favour you come out and i aint gonna claim to have killed any of you hell half of you guys out cast me at every turn // the comment abt having respect for TMI aka applejacks is nice to see and he has prolly the most fun fighting you guys .

waka ---- nice to see you guy back on the feild ive seen at max 6 different waka names this week you guys have got to be the most tight nit group out there ..

G

I don't think MOO/COP zerging us is a problem, really.
I think we're the only guild that constantly wants a fight with your guild/alliance.

I think it's the "recruiting" issue you guys are having that's really annoying.

I wouldn't be able to stand recruiting someone who asks me where Despise is and how to get there. Especially someone who is CLEARLY a veteran. Maybe that's just me. I don't have patience to put a leash on someone and drag them around just to show them the most common spawning area for fights.

Have you ever thought of breaking off the alliance JUST so you could have more people to fight? Doesn't mean you can't have friends in the other guilds.. But Sonoma wouldn't be as dead if there was more than 2 way guild fights.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"I think it's the "recruiting" issue you guys are having that's really annoying.

I wouldn't be able to stand recruiting someone who asks me where Despise is and how to get there. Especially someone who is CLEARLY a veteran. Maybe that's just me. I don't have patience to put a leash on someone and drag them around just to show them the most common spawning area for fights."

Let me try to explain why we recruit people new to PvP.

1. In the last 2 years we have had 2 guild splits
2. We don't take bandwagoners/guildhoppers - They have no loyalty
3. If you get booted from COP you most likely will not get back in.
4. We only take people with a mature attitude and like to keep our ts clean of foul language.

Since COP is the oldest PvP guild on Sonoma we have made tons of enemies over the years. With this and our rules very few fit the bill. Basicly if your guild is so hated it is harder to recruit experienced PvPers.

"Have you ever thought of breaking off the alliance JUST so you could have more people to fight?"

We actually did that some time ago. The point is with us fighting each other and the rest of the shard both our guilds were not getting any spawning done, not to mention leaving the door wide open for the consistant influx of X sharding guilds that come here and the local bandwagoners forming another guild.

"Doesn't mean you can't have friends in the other guilds.."

Our Alliance is for mutual benefit, not friendship. I am sure a lot of members in both guilds would love to disolve the alliance and kill each other, but we both want what is best for our members.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

"I think it's the "recruiting" issue you guys are having that's really annoying.

I wouldn't be able to stand recruiting someone who asks me where Despise is and how to get there. Especially someone who is CLEARLY a veteran. Maybe that's just me. I don't have patience to put a leash on someone and drag them around just to show them the most common spawning area for fights."

Let me try to explain why we recruit people new to PvP.

1. In the last 2 years we have had 2 guild splits
2. We don't take bandwagoners/guildhoppers - They have no loyalty
3. If you get booted from COP you most likely will not get back in.
4. We only take people with a mature attitude and like to keep our ts clean of foul language.

Since COP is the oldest PvP guild on Sonoma we have made tons of enemies over the years. With this and our rules very few fit the bill. Basicly if your guild is so hated it is harder to recruit experienced PvPers.

"Have you ever thought of breaking off the alliance JUST so you could have more people to fight?"

We actually did that some time ago. The point is with us fighting each other and the rest of the shard both our guilds were not getting any spawning done, not to mention leaving the door wide open for the consistant influx of X sharding guilds that come here and the local bandwagoners forming another guild.

"Doesn't mean you can't have friends in the other guilds.."

Our Alliance is for mutual benefit, not friendship. I am sure a lot of members in both guilds would love to disolve the alliance and kill each other, but we both want what is best for our members.

[/ QUOTE ]

So in other words, the alliance is in place to farm/horde pixels and be bored...

I am sooo glad we haven't been in that position in about a year now...

G

Okay, I just got home and have to run some errands but one thing that caught my attention was the fact that you claimed COP didn't recruit guild hoppers because they have no loyalty.

Who's Amalthea? I'm pretty sure he went from TBA to OSG to BOO! (until I removed him) back to OSG and then to COP. That's just one person. I know of quite a few more. But thank you for the long thought out post. I'll reply later when I get home.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"Who's Amalthea? I'm pretty sure he went from TBA to OSG to BOO! (until I removed him) back to OSG and then to COP."

There are exceptions. It is dependent upon the person. If the person is known to jump guilds do to personal greed, scamming, etc then no. But there are those that jump guilds to try to find the one that best suit them and can bond with. Nothing is perfect as you should know when it comes to recruiting members. All we do is see if they fit in or not and if not give them the boot.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

That's not a contradiction. Do I really have to make a definition exempt clause for each statement I post or are you that much of a strictler?

G

Maybe if you logged in instead of posting on stratics 24/7. You would notice what has happened to your entire guild / alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.