• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread **Read Disclaimer Before Posting!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Madchild

sorry one more point DRDOOM im not sure if you tried to plan it but no need to hide the name on that char we all know your that protection castin pot chugin gor necro/mage all dressed in white

its funny to see how fast you go get your archer when we have littered the beautiful sonoma ground with your mages corps .
(oops i just admitted to zergin ya:p)

R

Razeial

To all of those ancient players, trin, zarc, viper (from *I*), gnome, thanks for teaching me to pvp, to all the new pvpers, good luck with this pointless game. If you see El Pollo Loco, Damageplan, or any other of my chars running around, it's probably not me. After 8 years of seeing this game go down the drain i've decided its time to pack up. Good luck to all those who will continue on albeit, i dont think UO will last too much longer. Farewell guys. It was great fun. And to simpson......cast faster bro.

M

Madchild

so DRDOOM wants to know my char
sir
i dont need you telling me my a$$ cant kill you one on one and you posting shot of you killing me HA thats not new . i cant kill you 1 on 1 hell your archer or mage i cant AI's and running shots hurt .... protection enough said your gear is good enough to use it so ya do

i didnt say i killed you and i dont go seeking 1 on 1 fights i prefer to fight in a pack it seems to get the job done faster i tried 1 v 1 once got ganked dont do it anymore theres next to no honesty in this game.
see you on the feild ill be DA NOOB standing with 3 to 4 around me

dont like me or us ganking you ? tough hell even with even numbers at the gate you guys still sit in guard zone callin guards forcing us to gank the one guy with a pair

D

DR DOOM

Hey moo just want to let you know that was fun. We can take 3 vs 6 np but when you roll with 10 well enough said thx. HAHAHAHA Training discord isn a lil hard when you dont have any instraments huh? HAHHA Oh thx for the bag of sending it seems as though we needed it. All this gold kinda takes a while to loot if you dont have one. HAHA OK OK I know you guys thought decious would protect you but isnt it kinda hard when hes AFK hahaha (Duel Clienting) Well have a good day. I hope you like this picture of GOR. Kinda funny Mad Hater says I have great aromor but its funny that we dont use any artys isnt that odd? ohhh SORRY had to edit. I do use inquis. Mr Spock (GM of GOR) just reminded me. "all three of us dong use ornys and Crimsons" enough said though.
Oh btw yes it was only 3 of us. NOT 10 HAHAHA Even though it seems like 10 to you when so many of you die. Mr Spock, Charlene, and Gaea.

M

Madchild

lmao they got one or our spawns to the 20+ we roll a day wow !!!!

try coming out of the guard zone try raiding us common yall r making this boring but not fighting us .

show up then maybe we will see what your made of or just hand the arties over to us we will put em to use

D

DR DOOM

Dream on ppl. Lets just see you take ONE spawn from us with 3 of your members vs our 10. Oh wait you cant thats why your in a zerg guild alliance. How easly I forget. You guys are trash and dont even realize it because you always have so many members on to kill 1 person you hardly ever die. Wait my bad again you guys get owned all day everyday dont you. Yeah funny how when its even numbers we always know where to find you. (Learning how to server line from TMI and KMS huh?) The only thing you CAN do is PVM and hold down a spawn when you have 50 members on. HAHA what a trash guild.

M

Madchild

AGAIN YAWN!!!!!

ok so in your mind we holler gettin raided ,send icq msges , msn msges , and tell ppl to drop a peerless to come help right? i think so

wrong !!!!!

its a msg over alliance chat we r gettin raided at (___) come if ya want .

what happens after that is the troops all show up we all want to get the kill shot we all want to see yall in the dirt so depending on what real life holds for some depends on what ya get killin ya 5 to 15 will fall onto your location all wanting to kill you .

if you get zerged or ganked we r not there cuz we where told to b we r there cuz we want to B

if you got zerged its not my damn fault you had the bright idea to show up with less then whats needed
stop crying its really gettin old hearing haha ya ganked me or zergies zergies

yes i gank yes i zerg now show up n shut up

server line :p shut up geez thats old news everyone uses it EVERYONE if you say ya dont then you havent left the GZ yet .

yeah have you noticed how one or 2 guys seem to die close to the GZ the same 1 or 2 guys? right before you get owned thats called bait and you took it .

i will run my phat butt into GZ get 2 or 3 of you to flag on me chase me out i may die but i get to watch you fall right behind me :p oh and my insurance costs less then yours lol

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh... my god, does MOO suck.
hahahhahaa

i was scraming around on my bloo and went to fel side deciet, some MOO called Sticky Feet or something ran in, did some poop talk about how he was gonna kill me and he had 10 friends coming and i was gonna be dead, then up came the fields and the EVs.

was even funnier when 5 seconds later he was dead on the ground.

i near cried i was laughing so hard.

its a damn sad day when all we can field for reds is Moo.
im actually missing WAKA and 3F.

anyways, had to plug that.
catch ya all on the field.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

The fact is no other guilds have the cojones to run reds plain and simple.

G

I love how COP and MOO talk so big now....no one has the cojones or whatever to play reds. You realize that KOS was practically all reds. I myself only have red characters on my accounts no blues and now that you guys outnumber everyone 15-5 or so and brag about it you talk big.

Haha to funnny I just had to comment on it. I guess lefty is liking the zerging so much he decided not to quit uo after all but be like the rest of moo and cop and be like OMG we zerg so good come and get us we will outnumber you 10-1 lol to funny all i have to say.

M

Madchild

ACCTUALLY your wrong lefty is right KOS is a not a facter not they have basicly left game reason unknown to me .

tru you sir may run only red i cant argue that .

what i can argue is that all we ever saw of kos was blue's huggin the GZ like everyone else yall did have 1 or 2 reds out but your bulk was on their blues the only time we saw all yall on red's was if you where tryin your hardest to take a spawn and i addmit you did put up one hell of a fight but to say your bulk member ship plays reds is a gross over statement.

i say drop the guard zones in fel and give ppl just gating in a 10sec invis with guard protection when you become visable be ready to fight

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"You realize that KOS was practically all reds."

That's a lie. You had blue archers as well as reds and you all zoned as much as these guys now.

15-5 Ya right

"I guess lefty is liking the zerging so much he decided not to quit uo "

1. Don't talk about zerg. KOS had its share of zerging and who was talking mad sh#+ then? you...
2. COP took up allying because of your alls zerg if you remember correctly.
3. Just because I post, doesn't mean I am playing. I logged in the last 2 weekends so sue me..
4. Not our fault you can't keep your guilds together. Maybe you should recruit less bandwagoners.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

" Honestly I dont think us with (!) were ever a zerg considering we never had any more people then the next alliance"

I was referring to the 3F Alliance..

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

ACCTUALLY your wrong lefty is right KOS is a not a facter not they have basicly left game reason unknown to me .

[/ QUOTE ]

How drunk were you when that was typed?

G

Haha that was funny Cyrus. Also Madchild (or whatever) you complain about people GZ hugging when your freaking guildmaster and people like TMI hang around the server line like it was there home. Its no different skip back and forth then recall and yes they would do this 1 v 1 so dont say it was to avoid the gank.

D

DR DOOM

Points AND Laughs:

FACTS:

1. MOO 169 members 116 Vets.
2. COP 141 Members 90 Vets.
3. MOFO 93 Members 50 Vet.

Grand Total MOO/COP/MOFO alliance = 403 Members Total.
(256 Vet)

Comments:
Now that is not enough ppl. MOO Needs more ppl. Plz Join MOO TODAY!!!

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

The fact is no other guilds have the cojones to run reds plain and simple.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi lefty. I would like to comment on your facts.

Notice the numbers in your alliance. (403 Members)

So now that you are starting to talk smack. I would like to comment.

Sure I would love to play some of my red Chars. Your right dude. I dont blame others for not getting on their red chars. For some reason 403 Members vs GOR's 39 Member total makes me think we are a little out numbered. Dont you think? I mean, how about you get on your red, transfer to Pac at prime time, and see what happens when you go to the yew moongate. Let me know how it goes for ya son.

OK Let see what the other guild totals are:

MOO/COP/MOFO a * <u>403 Member</u> * Alliance.

a. PAS 241 Members ( Who dont even pvp )

b. SM 79 Members ( Who give insurance to anyone they encounter )
Lets be honest.

c. T4H 64 Members ( Who also give gold to anyone who attack them ) Right? We all know they suck.

d. OSG ( No where to be seen )
I saw one once I think and thought I could show him off, to make some money its that rare to see one, but he ran. *And they suck. Not to put anyone down. You know, its just facts here ppl.

e. Waka ( No where to be seen )
I have a clue to where they went, but they dont get on any waka chars thats forsure.

f. B.C. ( No where to be seen )
This guild I believe is where moo and cop get all their members. Is why moo and cop are so easy to split in a fight and kill. Guild hoppers.

So who is left that can get on a red and dare to fight the zerg?
The Following PPL can:

g. GOR a woppen 5 active members OMG!!! (29 vet members).

h. BOO OMG 5 active members??? (11 vet members).

For a Grand Total of

***10 members vs a 403 Zerg alliance??????????? HAHAHAHA
Now thats priceless.***

So ask again Lefty why doesn't anyone come to fight you on a red? To be honest I just cant figure it out. Why wont anyone not in MOO/COP/MOFO fight on a red? Help me out ppl. I just dont know how to answer this one question. Lefty seems to think hes some kind of mad skills i think. I mean damn I would love to clean up the puke off the ground with your face. If only I could hold enough red pots to get to you. I mean between all the stealthers in MoFo and your alliance I just cant seem to drink enough red pots to get to you on my red. I am sorry man your just that good dude.

Oh BTW MOO NEEDS MORE PPL JOIN TODAY!!!

T

TrustMeInc

I have over 5 accounts and
I know 20 of the members are mine.
Only 3 that pvp so your numbers are way off son.

G

I use to have 5 accounts but I didnt guild every one of my chars. Also im willing to bet that there alliance probably has 35-45 active members at any given time making up those 400 and some which is quite a lot lol.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

I use to have 5 accounts but I didnt guild every one of my chars. Also im willing to bet that there alliance probably has 35-45 active members at any given time making up those 400 and some which is quite a lot lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am willing to bet they have more like 80 Active members from time to time who log in at least 1 time a month to make up that 400 Members.

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I have over 5 accounts and

[/ QUOTE ]

5 UO accounts = 0 girlfriends ever.

That's 6th grade level stuff man; everyone knows that.

M

Madchild

cyrus had prolly 14 beer in me to answer that no i dont have a drinking problem the stores are open on sudays now and i am canadian nuff said yes reading back my statement was off and was prolly a responce made to a comment in teamspeak.

i have 4 accts 3 chars in a crafters guild 7 chars off shard (they dont count )

the rest are cop now 1 is perma blu never see's a fight (planed it )

1 is a training char (this BS abt droping guild to train only works for ninjitsu)

3 i fight with

the rest are dummy chars that serve me once a month mayb but still guilded

numbers are off

and TMI guilds all his chars to cop as he pointed out

at one givin time if 1 guy get shore leave and one guy gets a break from his extencive training and if i dont have to work cop may feild 10 15 max and also if our school aged member dont get swamped with homework .. oh and dont forget its a old guild the stone still has chars on it from way back ppl that are still talked to that plan to come back but havent loged on in months

and doom your slam on t4h and sm they have not played pvp much you making that comment is disrespectful to them its not like any of us came into this game rolling people over it took time to get the skill we have or some of us say we have . hell i have seen a marked inprovment in the pvp play of both SM and t4h in both personal gain and in team work lets face it to go from killin lady m or a dreadhorn where you can get away with double clickin your spells to a fully macroed inviroment is hard and they r doing it well .

RESPECT your alli and respect your enemy for those with a god complex fall hard

now come out n play and stop waiting for something to fall apart

and doom wow nice come back duh 1 guy on a red aint gonna live past guard zone i could have told you that BUT YOUR NOT THE ONLY DAMN GUY WITH A RED AND TO THE PPL THAT DONT WELL SORRY YALL HAVE PRETTY MUCH GOT RID OF ALL OUR BLUES SO UN GUILD SOMEONE AND KILLEM GET RED
if yall put up a red front as big as your blu front we all might have some flippin fun

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Ok lets get a real ballpark figure on Actual numbers in game.

Here is a formula since you like numbers.

Total Members /4-6 chars per account = Actual Accounts

Actual accounts / 4 (1 for banned accounts, 1 for inactive accounts, 1 for offline, and 1 for inactive users ie - crafting,banksitting, pvming)

This of course applys to Long standing guilds.

G

LOL I love people like this guy. Way to stereotype candians as drunks. I bet you just turned 18 or 19.........all I have to say.

BTW liquor stores in canada have been open on sundays since I can remember so once again nice excuse and way to stereotype.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

" I mean, how about you get on your red, transfer to Pac at prime time, and see what happens when you go to the yew moongate. Let me know how it goes for ya son. "

That is the point I was trying to make. I do. All my PvP chars are Red.

D

DR DOOM

MadChild I agree. SM T4H have gotten better but still. No match for 1 on 1, let alone against a zerg guild. Another thing the numbers are exactly on. Plain and simple moo/cop have so many members they make up 80% of the pvp. And yet they are still mass recruting??? I seen Havoc and Smokie in moo today (PAS MEMBERS TOO???). MOO is taking in anyone that wants to join because they are afraid that they will still get owned all day everyday.

I was at dispise today with a PAS member (Crazy Horse) and while Crazy Horse was attacking the champ I SLOUGHTERED 3 MOO members OVER and OVER. (yes no pots no nothing) But yet that wasnt enough they actually CALLED moo members out of bed to help with the spawn. HAHAHA

I was so humered by this I about pissed myself. (Purple Stuff, Sticky, and 3 other lamers) came to help kill 2 ppl at a rat spawn. LOL and failed badly. Purple stuff couldnt kill anyone in uo if he had andys connection, my armor and a GMs ability to teloport. That kid sucks so bad I dont even know why he comes to fel and not to mention how did he ever go red? I mean I would love to watch him try to kill himself just to see how long it would take him to do it, he probably couldnt even do it the kid sucks.

And to comment on what you said about bringing a red to the moongate. Its like that when you are up against 403 members. Many times our guild only has one on even at prime time because less then .01% of pvp in fel is those that stand against zerg guilds and get rich. You guys have to recrute so many members because you all still get pwned no matter how many members you ever get kids, GOR will always rock your world. I am not saying every MOO at once but everytime we split you up a lil or while your hiding in your house or serverlineing it. You guys are trash.

OH btw MOO IS RECRUTING PLZ JOIN MOO TODAY!!!

Moo is trash they are hiding behind a zerg guild because they cant deal with the patches that go in. I laugh when everyone said "oh doom he just points and click. He wont be crap when things get nerfe. " But yet I am still rocking the socks off of every Moo and Cop on uo. Yeah I know their is alot of them too.

Anyway I am tired see the zerg later.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

" I mean, how about you get on your red, transfer to Pac at prime time, and see what happens when you go to the yew moongate. Let me know how it goes for ya son. "

That is the point I was trying to make. I do. All my PvP chars are Red.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lefty for real everyone knows you never had the balls to speak out before. Now that you have protecton and a billion ppl to make you feel good when you take part in a kill you think you can open your mouth and say something because you think you are bad. Just stfu already. You suck!

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"Lefty for real everyone knows you never had the balls to speak out before"

Not in my nature to smack talk, but when you cry,cry,cry. Someone has to correct you and tell you to shut up.

I'm pointing out you are never on a red and smack talk constantly. You cry about numbers by which you exagerate every time on the boards and in game.

As for me I have never bragged about being a good pvper, but I will tell you this, I don't pot, use trap boxes or protection.

If you want a square fight with anyone in our alliance it can be arranged, but I doubt you would accept. You have to have a precast up and ready and or use spawn or guard zones.

T

TrustMeInc

Just to point out Charlene used to be a COP member he is bitter because he was kicked for scamming other members and killing other members at bank.
A bit bitter I would think.

Your numbers are way off son.

M

Madchild

mud flaps hehehehe nice to kinda meet ya .

a lil history im sure you already know
liquor stores in canada are not run by the feds it is up to each province on how they wish to run them or have them run a few central and western provinces yes they went private a lont time ago making it so we can have our beer on the weekends and on holidays yes there are even some open on xmas .

but i moved west 3 to 4 years ago i come from the land where the water meets the land and can still see why nova scotia is still not private at last check they still close early on saturdays and dont open on sundays hell nova scotia just passed a bill that makes it so you can do some shoping on sundays but it still has its rules such as if your workers or worker dont want to start till noon on a sunday they have that choice .

canad per capita consumes more beer and liquors then most of the world germany is just above canada in that i believe now ill break down canada for you eastern provinces drink more then the rest of canada by population ont ans alb have larger pops they comsume more but if the eastern provs had that pop the altantic would run yellow with all the bath room breaks .

sir its stereotype yes but it is steeped in facts we drink and we like it and the cops make a killin on the holidays from the fools that choose to drive

compare our beer to the states beer ours wins hands down .. now the states have been getting better i mean hell sam adams has picked up a lot on my last trip soth of the 49th i made a point to buy a sample pack of said beer and the quality is there in taste and buzz facter. molson canadian and labatas blue are our coors and budwiser ya drink em cuz ya can get em and they are a lil cheaper tis a shame both are know owned by "non canadians" in fact one was bought out by coors lol.

i must add 2 of the best known whiskeys are canadian aswell ,canadian club and crown royal .

mud.flaps i am not 18 or 19 i have had my time lookin at a long neck and i have looked at the studies i am yes still young and im sure if i dont slow down i will have the 50 year old beer gut .

i prefer to joke abt those facts cuz well im not to sure if everyone knows the canadian dollor is close if not at par with the US dollor just givin me more fuel.
haha
have a nice day
and plz come out n play

I

imported_oligizmo

<blockquote><hr>

5 UO accounts = 0 girlfriends ever.

That's 6th grade level stuff man; everyone knows that.

[/ QUOTE ]

TMI's girlfriend here!

For your information:

5 UO accounts = 1 for TMI and 4 for girlfriend.

Speak for yourself, thank you very much!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

e. Waka ( No where to be seen )
I have a clue to where they went, but they dont get on any waka chars thats forsure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually

Timmy - School/Football/Work
Monster - School/Work/RL
MJ and Shelli - Works really weird hours
Darkstone (Me) - Putting in alot of time at work and my GF is moving in.
Snoop - Still around from time to time
Trin - Work and RL.
Falcon - Work and RL.
Zarc - Work last I heard. That and his GF.
Andy - I think playing another game.
Dont Shoot/Ronin - GM of another guild also.
Cyrus - Still see from time to time. Not sure.
Joe - Same as cyrus

There members that I can think of off hand. Got an ICQ from Timmy that he be around here a bit more, or will try to be. Who knows. Maybe in a week or two might see waka back out again. But has been said. Most of Waka is doing and enjoying there lives outside of game. Who would have thought?!?!?!?!?

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like nothing has really changed.

A delusional child is still showing everyone he knows how to read uo.com guild listings, but fails to understand one person can account for sometimes up to 30 veteran characters.
(Btw I'm flattered you still worship me in your signature even after Ive been gone so long)

Dexors still arguing who does a better armor ignore, running shot, or whatever special is the gimp of the month.

One guy thinks that factions are STILL cool.
(even though he has no competition)

A guild of stealth archers still think they are good at pvp.
(oh noes!!! they are going to camp dungeons now!!!)

Sometimes i miss it, but then again, its not nice to pick on special people.

Much love Sonoma. Honestly, I miss you guys. Too bad the game has been ruined.

- Ron &lt;3 xoxoxo

I

imported_oligizmo

<blockquote><hr>

I can make [censored] up too.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can ask anyone that knows TMI if I play the game also. There is no reason to make stuff up. Here are some of my characters names: Bella Noche, Rosa Rosa, Matilde Isabel, Don Pablito and La Bruja and many more that we use once in awhile. I am sure you seen me around Luna Town and Tram cause that's all I do.

Say hi if you see me around!

S

slipperywhenwet

If UO hadnt completely fallen apart i would have never left, but seriously there is nothing left in UO its a game that fell apart years ago and is kept alive until it is no longer profitable (its getting close i would imagine). This is why you see so little major content changes and new amazing inovations, EA just doesnt care anymore.

T

TrustMeInc

<blockquote><hr>

If UO hadnt completely fallen apart i would have never left, but seriously there is nothing left in UO its a game that fell apart years ago and is kept alive until it is no longer profitable (its getting close i would imagine). This is why you see so little major content changes and new amazing inovations, EA just doesnt care anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

People go to Fel Ds now. Need I say more? It's like the old days. No more Superman players with 10 skills master of none. Down and dirty fighting. Did I mention people from tram are coming to Fel now? LOL Your missing out!

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't know who you are, but I'm assuming you are one of those trammel players?

T

TrustMeInc

<blockquote><hr>

I don't know who you are, but I'm assuming you are one of those trammel players?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea I trammel all over the shard. Want to come to Luna and play?

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ron that would be AppleJacks from COP... The guy we all use to slap around constantly...

Anyhow back to TMI, what old days r u referring to??? This [censored] now days is NOTHING like the old days... It's a care bear game with item insurance... quite frankly I'm sick of the game and am gonna call it quits after my gametime runs out... Can't ever get a fight with COP or MOO without 20 others running in to fight 2 or 3 people... Funny tho that 3 months ago they were crying zerg...

A

Alistor

Sigh, I've been gone forever. And now im stuck on 1200 ping satellite internet.. I think im done with UO for a while. Gonna take back my $20 bucks a month (2 accounts)

Oh and to Dr Doom... I havent been around much since MOO joined the alliance but i can pretty much tell you that COPs active numbers are prolly in the 10-20 (on a REALLY REALLY good day) and about 8 of those people actually pvp. Most of the people who DO pvp are reds with the exception of some pvpers/champ killers. This "400" members in the alliance thing is a giant overstatement. I'm fielding 14 veteran members in COP with TWO accounts. I pvp with 8 of them (I like to mess around with pvp templates). Most of the really really veteran COP members have more than 3-4 accounts and most of THEIR chars are in the guild. And then about half of the chars that ARE in the guild aren't even pvpers. I'd say there may be around 60-75 different pvping characters in the guild and 10-20 pvping INDIVIDUALS in total. Prolly about 8 pvping individuals on at one time on prime time.

I dunno about MOO and i hardly ever saw MOFO pvping with us (but they're mostly stealthers so thats kinda the point lol. Ive only ever seen one regularly pvping MOFO)

Anyways i just got on to tell everyone im leaving, prolly for a long long long time. It was fun pvping during the half year out of 7 years ive been playing. Im a total Fel newb by many people's standards but ive given some good fights to many people and gotten the same back
Thx for the good times to everyone. Bye friends. I might hang around stratics for a while until my game time runs out.

P.S. DRDOOM's weakness is mortal strike

- The One/Alistor/Dont Drop Ur Wep/Achmed the Mad/Samuel the Guard/Mister Bater/and the infamous Rosiline

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"Funny tho that 3 months ago they were crying zerg... "

Well at least we didn't Ally half the shard. Waka/3f holds the record. At one point you had about 6 guilds.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

"Funny tho that 3 months ago they were crying zerg... "

Well at least we didn't Ally half the shard. Waka/3f holds the record. At one point you had about 6 guilds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually Waka/3f in the say 6 alliances that you said were allied only had 246 members total. You guys have 403 member total. Thats the real fact.

Point 1 Reply.

You never used pots protection or trap boxes. No wonder you suck.

Point 2.

It actually takes skill to use more then 1 skill son.

Point 3.

You are a nobody on sonoma son.

Point 4.

The facts are correct if you want to admit to it or not.

Point 5.

Who dont precast son when fighting zerg. Are you an idiot?

Point 6.

I admit I dont fight without all means nessasary to kill someone however ganking is not a duel and is against the DUEL rule. To duel the way most say MAGE Duel is you would have to have the exact same items same exact skill same exact connection to make it a fair fight son. IS why I dont so called MAGE DUEL. But I will fight ANYONE player vs player. ANY PIMPS OUT THERE??? Maybe if I was as new at this game as you or played as new at this game as you do, I would fight you with nothing but sticks and rocks however get updated son because there is more to a duel then hey cast a spell on me and try to kill me. How about making it fun. You use all you can to try to kill me and I will use all I can to try to kill you just like IN PVP? Or are you to new to know how to use trap boxes, peddles, potions, darts or whatever?

Point 7.

Zerg Brings Trammies to Fel and the GOOD MEMBERS who dont have to zerg leave game. You f n noob

Status
Not open for further replies.