• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@Mesana @kyronics : Our Wish List for 2019..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't disappear a body while someone is actively looting it.
If someone moves something in the corpse with less than a minute remaining before decay, then add a minute to the decay timer.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Make criminality be an account wide attribute. The account owner has a Red toon. That means he/she likes this gameplay. Why not spread the "redness" to all characters on that account? After all, we want to be the bad guy anyways right? Not Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde..Not Trammies, and Care bears AND PvP Reds on same accounts?
:devil:
**OOPS! Should not have said that!!**, **hears loud noises, and yelling outside..**
**Barricades the door and ducks under the table, preparing for loud explosions and a firestorm**

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Give every Irk a brain, every Sabrix an eye, and every Lissith a silk.
And please oh please..Give me a brain also, to think with, so that I will not open a thread like this again!!:devil:

**Joking, of course. (I think)..**:heart:

Last edited:

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
High boost to loot tables to keep PVM reasonable. Now the best items (12+mods) are from old monster loot tables and cannot be obtained anymore.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fix the classic client abyss crash bug.

Fix all failed to create primary surface classic client lockup bugs. It's ridiculous that if you play full screen, the program changes resolution back and forth so many times for crying out loud.

Hire or intern a new programmer without the requirement that he or she live in or commute to bumpancake Virginia. I volunteer, especially for the part where a "Laura Wins" button appears.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make power scroll books a quest reward and a cleanup reward (at least two methods of getting), because "those were available for a limited time only, you had to be there, sux to be you now" is poor game design.

Hire or intern a new designer without the requirement that he or she live in or commute to bumpancake Virginia. His or her function will to be to make sure that the other designers don't put in any more "those were available for a limited time only, you had to be there, sux to be you now" items; and that existing "limited time only" items are now made available in some other way.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Add new healing pets, that are equivalent to a cu sidhe without the bleed attack.

Why the sabretooth, lion, and triceratops fail:
1. They can't be trained to get chivalry or mysticism etc. that cu sidhe can get.
2. They can lose the healing ability if they go feral.
3. You can't ride them.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The salvage bag should work. Please fix it to salvage such things as bone items, tiger pelt items, dragon turtle items

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Automatic lockdowns for items placed on the floor.

Why: "I put my soulstone down but I forgot to lock it and it decayed."

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fix:
So you visit "Felucca Facet" in the morning, and then for the rest of the day, when you're in another facet, you hear the "Felucca ruleset warning sound" and all the leaves disappear from the trees. Classic client. Been a bug for years.

@Bleak please fix.
Why: if you can't/won't fix obvious bugs, it reduces your fanbase's faith that you can fix less obvious but more important stuff.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Fix:
So you visit "Felucca Facet" in the morning, and then for the rest of the day, when you're in another facet, you hear the "Felucca ruleset warning sound" and all the leaves disappear from the trees. Classic client. Been a bug for years.

@Bleak please fix.
Why: if you can't/won't fix obvious bugs, it reduces your fanbase's faith that you can fix less obvious but more important stuff.
Doesn't matter what client you use... and if you visit Tokuno you get the same thing... watch the ground and you'll see it... it's more subtle than that change to Fel and back... but it's there...

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please fix "debuff doesn't go away."

Every now and then I get hit with a debuff spell and the buff bar icon doesn't go away when the countdown hits zero.

Last night at the (Baja) EM event I got hit with Mind Rot and it had no duration and the effect did not go away.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Please improve the look of the hiyru and lesser hiyru in the EC client! All they are is solid ugly colours .

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
At the 20th anniversary party in Virginia I actually spoke to the new artist and discussed this with her... it's my hope she took the project on... Misk showed her what they both looked like and she was like what?!?! I told her if she were to do that it would go a long way to improving the overall dislike of the EC with many people.

I told her the poor Hiryu needed help it looked like a plucked turkey and it shouldn't look that way... poor thing.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At the 20th anniversary party in Virginia I actually spoke to the new artist and discussed this with her... it's my hope she took the project on... Misk showed her what they both looked like and she was like what?!?! I told her if she were to do that it would go a long way to improving the overall dislike of the EC with many people.

I told her the poor Hiryu needed help it looked like a plucked turkey and it shouldn't look that way... poor thing.
I hope they do! When I tame a rare colour one I have to go and see what type it is on another site... Even with pincos UI it gets confused with some of the different shades and gives no info.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Bleak please fix the bug in which a person's pet is both being ridden and not being ridden, and thus appearing in two places at once.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can we get debuff icons for the buff bar for everything we can be debuffed by?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When a quest goes defunct, remove it from everyone who has it.

I have a quest to go visit Heigel at the Lycaeum. He's not there.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fix this, and in the future have all text that is going into the game pass through a proofreader first.
Thou hath been bestowed the title the Historian!

Edit, for the Elizabethan impaired:
Thou hast

Last edited:

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
When you use sacrifice virtue to rez, give a 15 second window to shield yourself from damage so u can grab your stuff. I was drobed 3 times by daemons last night trying to get rez'd/healed. The run in abyss is so long to get rezed. That was a waste of so much time to get my sacrifice up.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Along those lines, we should not lose karma and fame when PvM res killed. That 15 second window is good.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Recalculate upper and lower limits for using spells/abilities.
Someone with 35 real Chivalry skill should be able to do Sacred Journey 100% of the time.
I have 60 Chivalry skill and fizzle Sacred Journey half the time.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
A prompt, by single clicking on your pet to allow or disallow AoE that the pet has. Such as Goo, p.breath etc. Useful for some situations (e.g. with Chiv EoO etc.). Turn it on or off. Same thing with certain casts, like EoO turn it on or off depending on situations, even better, for Chiv pets.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fix the bug in which you can't quickly switch to a particular character.
No, I was NOT in combat, nor was the other character.
Yes, there's a stupid workaround: quickly switch to a different character entirely, and from there quickly switch to the one I wanted.
Just fix the pancakeing bug please.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Allow a cu skidee to resurrect its master. I'm dead. I hear a bandage. I don't get resurrected. Please fix.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give us the rest of the trees please. Just the regular trees you see around the world. Deeded, seeds, whatever it takes to get it done. I've waited for so long. :(

Jelinidas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
for the love of god let me lock the skills and spells I have placed on my screen! Seems like I always make it disappear at the worst of times! Or, by the time the battle is over, dang things are everywhere!

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey.

o Bring back the enhanced skill gain area in The Lost Lands (remove the monsters and ophidians)
o Let enhanced skill gain in Old Haven work all the way up to Legendary
o Add a couple more higher end Chivalry "spells" because gaining chivalry skill by double-clicking the Noble Sacrifice icon thousands of times is pancakeing boring

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same thing I wished for May of last year and told was in the works :

An Updated Approved 3rd Party Programs List & Enforcement of the TOS We All Agree To When We Log In The Game.
:yell: :rolleyes2:

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fix all of the dirty rectangle bugs in Classic Client by not doing dirty rectangles any more. You know you want to.

Hill Top

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Please feel free to add your wish list.

Heres my partial one:
1) Magery and spirit speak already on pets should count for LESS training point weight, according to present day training point/playability value for pets, since pets have been deemed PVM items mostly.
They should ALSO make necro and spirit speak count for less training points. This change will make pets already with magery and necro onboard as fresh tames more valuable/usable, esp. banes, rams, dragons. Still waiting for them to do that. Someone from here with "privileges" at the uo forum should post this there (I hope). Maybe they will see it there..:thumbup: (@Khaelor , please as soon as the holliday is over? Thanks in advance, from all of us..). This will be a major improvement/tewak in the pet revamp.
2) Ram and Frost Beetle : Make them rideable? All beetles should be rideable anyways? What is so OP adding rideable quality to these?
3) Add the ability to remove useless moves/magics from pets in pets that are NOT finalized yet.
4) No need to add Mosquitoes to the bestiary.:) What we have now is pretty good, and will not even mention the word Mosquito again if #1 above is done. It will be celebration time!

Please add your wish list below and HAPPY new year to all. Yall a great group, and it has been a privilege and a blast to be here with you, love you all, even @Stinky Pete, who is awesome! (Sry Stinky, I had to say that..):ten:
Here is a few things:
I agree with a deed book indeed ! Also Masteries Book !
a weapon satchel separated from the backpack to put weapons and/or books into so you can find items in your pack Way too CLUSTERED / or make backpacks way larger !
Fix the Bods yes! been a long time coming, should have been done long ago after the main patch, no reason to take so long to fix broken stuff !
MOST DEFINTATLY FIX LACK OF COHISION FOR PET REZZING this is just ridiculous already (another reason why new or returning players aren't sticking around) wake up Devs !!
And yes agree with another post..... All items should be stackable !!!!
Everything should be able to be DYED ( item cant be dyed is ridiculous, should be able to dye all items!)
Heal bars and party bars to stick to the screen to they don't move when you die or lose connection/ or when adding people to party and bars fly all over the screen in different spots......
Client crash has to be addressed its been 22 years come on ! every few patches say client crash fixes but yet I have never seen any change so getr done already....
possibly make items obtainable in more locations, lots of useless spots in the lands....

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Here is a few things:
I agree with a deed book indeed ! Also Masteries Book !
a weapon satchel separated from the backpack to put weapons and/or books into so you can find items in your pack Way too CLUSTERED / or make backpacks way larger !
Fix the Bods yes! been a long time coming, should have been done long ago after the main patch, no reason to take so long to fix broken stuff !
MOST DEFINTATLY FIX LACK OF COHISION FOR PET REZZING this is just ridiculous already (another reason why new or returning players aren't sticking around) wake up Devs !!
And yes agree with another post..... All items should be stackable !!!!
Everything should be able to be DYED ( item cant be dyed is ridiculous, should be able to dye all items!)
Heal bars and party bars to stick to the screen to they don't move when you die or lose connection/ or when adding people to party and bars fly all over the screen in different spots......
Client crash has to be addressed its been 22 years come on ! every few patches say client crash fixes but yet I have never seen any change so getr done already....
possibly make items obtainable in more locations, lots of useless spots in the lands....
The pet cohesion thing is to keep those PvPers who run without Vet from going grabbing a rez and running right back in..... it should ONLY apply in that situation... no other.

Hill Top

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The pet cohesion thing is to keep those PvPers who run without Vet from going grabbing a rez and running right back in..... it should ONLY apply in that situation... no other.
well its not it happens everywhere in all lands and needs to be fixed and put back the way it was never had issues before and is driving away new and returning players, cant do that just cuz of pvp that's nonscence, if that was the case why was done well just another wrong move when trying to get people to return and for new comers bad bad decision once again....

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can't put things into my friend's mailbox. The house is "private" but the mailbox is right there on the steps (new style castle) where I can see it.
Please fix. I should be able to put things into that mailbox.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I get Enemy Of One against a foe, change its highlighting to orange immediately instead of waiting for it to take a step.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Let us stable ghost pets
AND
Reduce the "creature's spirit lacks cohesion" delay to one minute
AND
Allow pet ghosts to move at full speed instead of "never going to get there by walking"

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please fix this bug:
You recall out of a tense situation.
Then later you come back.
Whatever had you targeted before now comes rushing toward you at impossible speed, even if you are stealthed.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please fix this bug:
You recall out of a tense situation.
Then later you come back.
Whatever had you targeted before now comes rushing toward you at impossible speed, even if you are stealthed.
Killed many scripters this way though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.