• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@Mesana @kyronics : Our Wish List for 2019..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergey

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The timers have a spell that gives 95% chance to grow skills of the animal. But healing does not grow in principle . This can not be with such a percentage of guaranteed growth. Please correct this point

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make so that in the future, a weapon that spawns with "mage weapon" will also have "spell channeling," because it kind of misses the point of being a mage weapon if the darn thing goes into your backpack whenever you cast a spell, which you do because you are a mage.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That you (Devs) would brag about fixing bugs that are more important than the "green" prefix on crafted minion hats. Why are you fixing that one? That's MUCH less important than fixing the obvious dirty rectangle bugs in the classic client.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That you (Devs) would brag about fixing bugs that are more important than the "green" prefix on crafted minion hats. Why are you fixing that one? That's MUCH less important than fixing the obvious dirty rectangle bugs in the classic client.
They care about as much about fixing your rectangles as they do about fixing the Beds in NuJelm or fixing the fact that we can't see animated objects in the EC with the Circle of Transparency on... Or about the numerous problems with objects placing wrong like those tables from Blackthorns that you can't put chairs around... or the 100's of other visual horrors like the fact that if you wear a skirt on a male in the EC it's the FEMALE graphic that is applied... this is true for so much now buggy graphics... shame really... but they don't care.

I'd like to see many existing tiles in the housing menu that we don't have access to... I'd like them to make tiles that are missing from so many of the house tiles so you can build a proper roof.... so you can put proper matching corners on your house... and many other things but that's "low" on the totem and not really something they are interested in fixing. Not important.

You have any idea how long it took me shaming them to get them to fix the zippers on the coasts? YEARS. They had been there since the start of the EC... Most of them are fixed now finally thanks to Bleak and Kyronix but it wasn't until I made it my "mission" to get it fixed that they finally fixed it... I kept telling them to take some pride in the game and not let it look like crap... But so many things still do but at least the coasts look FAR better.... there are still some issues with NW corners but its 1000x better now.

I'll continue to shame them over the beds in NuJelm until they get fixed but you know... we all have our pet peeves.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fix ALL classic client dirty rectangle problems.
Illustrating here: Walking while casting Noble Sacrifice chivalry ability. See the blue cloud stuff? That should not be there.

Attachments

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Illustrating here: Gargoyle walks. See the "trail" of wing behind her.

DirtyGargWalks.jpg

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Illustrating here: Gargoyle walks while wearing wing armor. See the "trail" of wing armor behind her.

DirtyGargWalksWingArmor.jpg

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Illustrating here: Gargoyle walks with shield. See the "trail" of shield behind her. Also look into your versioning control, because at one time you had this more fixed than this.

DirtyGargWalksLargeShield.jpg

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Today's citadel badges did not stack automatically with the older badges which I already had.
Please figure out why and then fix it so that this problem does not occur in the future.

Scenario: I have a backpack secured on the floor with a bunch of stackables and a few other things in it.
I dropped new stacks of badges on the backpack.
When I checked the contents of the backpack, the new badges had not automatically stacked with the old stacks of badges.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't make spawns go backwards, because some of us are a little slow.
You want us to grind? We'll grind, but not if it's an exercise in futility.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Illustrating here: Fire beetle walks. See the "trail" behind the fire beetle.

DirtyFireBeetleWalks.jpg

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fix the problem in the Classic Client where
you're dragging an item, and then somehow the item becomes detached from the pointer

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Modify the Pet Planner, so that when you buy a "Pet Scroll of Enervation" from the stall pet trainer/stabler for 500 K, you can re-open the blue button on the animal lore page, click the button and open the modified Pet Planner tool, to change pet stats, resists, regens, in pets that are finished and you want to change some things.

**Hides under the desk to avoid rotten vegies and flames from two specific players**:devil:

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It would be nice if a recipe scroll indicated which skill(s) was/were needed to use it.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It would be nice if each and every "only owner may use" prize ticket indicated who the owner was.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I killed all the crew of an orc ship, but couldn't board. Why couldn't I board?
Please come up with a really good reason.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@celticus I am looking for a REALLY GOOD REASON.
There's no one on board to keep me from boarding so why can't I board it?
This is kind of like the "Why can't I wear tiger pelt short-shorts" question that everyone without the Eodon expansion is asking.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*facepalm*
Y'all didn't simplify crafting for firing a cannon enough.

Just have ONE THING be made for firing the cannon once, and have ONE BUTTON to make that omelet from raw materials.

Blacksmithy, alchemy, tailoring, carpentry? Pancake that omelet. Good thing y'all have soulstones.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
*facepalm*
Y'all didn't simplify crafting for firing a cannon enough.

Just have ONE THING be made for firing the cannon once, and have ONE BUTTON to make that omelet from raw materials.

Blacksmithy, alchemy, tailoring, carpentry? Pancake that omelet. Good thing y'all have soulstones.
Yep some people with 20+, I undestand..

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make the fire beetle and forge act as heat source for cooking again, then ask yourself why you took that away.

Then introduce pancake and omelet recipes because pancake that omelet.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
...and when you make a change like "can't cook omelet on a forge any more" you should update your UO DOT COM documentation to reflect that change.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sunken ship. You accidentally drag your ship's mast, get the "You can not pick this up" message, and your ship is sunk and not going anywhere.
Please fix. ("Please unpancake up this pancaked up omelet")

SunkShip.jpg

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Increase the range of colors available with dye tubs. Especially runebook dye tubs.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"You mine the niter deposit but fail to produce any usable saltpeter"
Yeah, don't do that. give me some on every swing.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Recently when you open a door, it will "say" a letter or symbol.
Please fix.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It takes 30 saltpeter to fire a cannon once.
At today's price in Moonglow, that's 6630 gp -- to fire a cannon ONCE.

Decrease the price of saltpeter, AND make it easier to mine up that omelet.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix It gets really tiresome hitting the same block of niter over and over again.
Let me get ALL the saltpeter from the block in WAY fewer swings.
For the love o' Mike*.

*Edited, was "For pancake's sake."

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Remove the handle from scour. It's stupidly hard to put these things onto a vendor.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Eyepatch head gear. Everyone with a shoulder parrot is going to want this.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A quest giver for bringing back a pirate alive at Jhelom docks. Seriously, everyone's going to Zento because we're all too lazy to go all the way to the Floating Dock to get the quest.

Or, you could put a mark/recall/gate spot at the Floating Dock (that's on the wish list already, I think).

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fix the "corpse in corpse" pictured here. This bug has persisted for years. Ask yourselves why it isn't fixed yet.

CorpseInCorpse.jpg

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It seems that the drop rate for harpsichord rolls has been decreased from "not common" to "not going to find any in a reasonable period of time."

Please return the drop rate for harpsichord roll back to what it was historically
OR
return harpsichord roll back to "drop in pack"
OR
increase "turn in value" of harpsichord roll.

Also note: put in a way of getting harpsichord deeds now, because I hate telling new and returning people, "That was available for a limited time only, you had to be there then, sux to be you now."
... and in the future, don't do "limited time only" stuff so I don't have to keep repeating this.

...Already on wish list: return drop rate for spellweaving scrolls back to what it was historically.

JobriathCairn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to see a champ type spawn take place in the arenas with a leader board/trophy for fastest clearing of the arena - single or doubles.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why does the Pirate Bindin' Rope have a target? Just start bindin' the first closest one you find that can be bound, right?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fix the bug in which a mooring line sometimes doesn't work for boarding.
I've had this happen on a scuttled pirate ship and on my own orc ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.