• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Log-In Server???

B

Blade_Thugluv

Well this is a good thing for the trammies hehe. For those of you who are still logged in go spawn while the PvPers can get on!!

Notice how EA is all quite about this.... I want to be at their Party!!!

~Blade

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Watching hubby playing UO so happy as I sit waiting for them to fix it. Yep I logged off a hour ago he did not:mad:

OK, grab that stick and smack him upside the head HARD. It's justifiable. I swear it is.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you know how much work it takes for a freaking scrappers recipe?[/It's enough to make you start drinking!:shots:
Did you say a schnappes recipe?

*Wanders off, thinking perhaps she's had a bit too much to drink.*

B

Blade_Thugluv

Ya ... except Gustav is in Lousiana, and the log in server should be in either San Francisco, Austin, or Virginia - none of which are particularly close to Gustav ....
Not San Fransico... Redwood City :scholar:

~Blade

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what they are really doing is catching all the afk macro people :)

either that the person who had to work today hit the plug while he was dancing around the office and has not noticed it yet

D

Dem0nic

what they are really doing is catching all the afk macro people :)

either that the person who had to work today hit the plug while he was dancing around the office and has not noticed it yet
Prolly tripped with his pants around his ankles ;/

K

Keebler923

I've given up on trying to login.
Playing Tiger Woods 2009 for Wii.
Anyone else pulled a muscle doing this?
Nevertheless, it's a GREAT game.

twoburntfouryou

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pulling the plug on his computer thats a thought:D But he has still not got over me hitting the wrong icon to heal him and hit him with a flamestrike :flame: Should of heard him :rant2: LOL

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Login server currently still down I just tried to login and was unable came here to see if others had the same issue and found this thread.

8:25pm eastern here and logins are a no go :sad4:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So like how many bottles of rum are left on thy wall?
Zero zilch nada it's schnappes now. Looking for an old boot to drink it from though.... I think someone substituted rum for my rootbeer. Feeling a bit fuzzy headed and I think I sat on some popcorn a while ago.

:beer:

D

DeadMeat

Dear UO Community:

I'm sorry but we had to close down the servers while I was on my potty break. Then one of the bearings on my wheel started squeaking. After my human slaves oiled the bearings, I had to go to the bathroom again (damn burritos!) Now the friggin boss says I have to fill out another form showing why Our toilet paper consumption has increased!! Damnnit!! Now Aston Kurtchur is here saying I'm being Punked!! I QUIT!!!!!!!]

Signed

Hamster R Runnin

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Pulling the plug on his computer thats a thought:D But he has still not got over me hitting the wrong icon to heal him and hit him with a flamestrike :flame: Should of heard him :rant2: LOL
ROFL I've done that too. Best part was when I was trying to help heal his Greater Dragon that was fighting a paragon. Flamestriked Dragon, Dragon ate me, paragon ate hubby........It was NOT pretty! (but was fuuuuuuuuuuuny)

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear UO Community:

I'm sorry but we had to close down the servers while I was on my potty break. Then one of the bearings on my wheel started squeaking. After my human slaves oiled the bearings, I had to go to the bathroom again (damn burritos!) Now the friggin boss says I have to fill out another form showing why Our toilet paper consumption has increased!! Damnnit!! Now Aston Kurtchur is here saying I'm being Punked!! I QUIT!!!!!!!]

Signed

Hamster R Runnin
:hahaha:

Someone get a gun!:gun:

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL I've done that too. Best part was when I was trying to help heal his Greater Dragon that was fighting a paragon. Flamestriked Dragon, Dragon ate me, paragon ate hubby........It was NOT pretty! (but was fuuuuuuuuuuuny)
that's hilarious!!! *can't stop giggling*

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh come on. Finally get back on my computer that will run KR, boot it up, and get a problem communicating error... Oh well. While I'm on my good computer, might as well play some Bioshock or Gears of War.

M

miss_samara

Ok, I'm gonna go do what all the cool people do....crochet.

I'm not old. Shut up.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well this is a good thing for the trammies hehe. For those of you who are still logged in go spawn while the PvPers can get on!!

Notice how EA is all quite about this.... I want to be at their Party!!!

~Blade
Hehe this is why i cant login ;)

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh god. Nobody is at work today, right...? That means, no UO til tomorrow? Oh god, no, please, no...! :p

L

Ladro9hands

Haven't been able to log in for about an hour here in Florida as well. Wow, I can't believe I am addicted to this game again LOL.

K

Kiminality