• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Log-In Server???

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok...got ahold of a GM...yes yes they do exist!

They are aware of the Server down problem and are working on it.
No word on a time line for the fix however...

Do peanuts go with rum?
Or do I need something more exotic?

Lady Tia beat me to it! ...lol

P

Piehunter

Do peanuts go with rum?

Rum makes anything better.

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Do peanuts go with rum?

Seriously Lady Rachel, I had to do something, we didn't mean to break the server!!! It was all for a good cause! We only sacrificed a few chickens.... :blushing:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to Nex, I now know the origin of the "fuzzy little man-peach" phrase.

You might want to take a pass on that Bailey's, Oriana... Ah, and Sunrise, no Bailey's in a boat for you!

(For the curious, look for an "" video on YouTube. ROFL)
Ok Ummm I want that 6 minutes back...When I said I was looking for Bailey's it's cause it's my favorite beverage, after watching that I may never be able to drink it AGAIN!!!!!

Ori

J

Juicy Fruit

Texas, Still cant log in, 2 and half hours since first post and no change.

S

Sweeney

Maybe after the reset I will be able to gain some skill again. (working RoT on siege without any gains after 70 all day)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, Rachel, since you're on, been meaning to ask you what kind of rules do you follow when you do one of those "progressive story" threads? Saw one you were part of a few weeks ago and it looked like a lot of fun.

D

Drunkin Monkey

:gun::gun::gun::gun:2 and a half hour later still can not log in..... Holiday or not this reminds me of the old days.. EA LETS GET WITH THE PROGRAM... how about reverting money back into players pockets that missed game time because of this hic-cup

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok Ummm I want that 6 minutes back...When I said I was looking for Bailey's it's cause it's my favorite beverage, after watching that I may never be able to drink it AGAIN!!!!!
Yeah, that was my reaction too, Oriana. Darn that Nex! He sent me the link, told me to enjoy the video, and then bailed to go on a date with his girlfriend.

D

dielock

:gun::gun::gun::gun:2 and a half hour later still can not log in..... Holiday or not this reminds me of the old days.. EA LETS GET WITH THE PROGRAM... how about reverting money back into players pockets that missed game time because of this hic-cup
That will be the day haha. You know bean Counters are penny pinchers.

Still down on Napa

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm...black heels, and a red umbrella..over the top?

No real rules for the progressive story lines. When someone adds something they just seem to try to stay within the story line somewhat. At times they get ahold of one of us working the story so their characters and ours can interact for their piece. Anyone can jump in and add something. The rest of us just kinda play off what has been added...It can be fun!

F

Flora Green

NOOOO. My character names popped up, closest I've gotten then kicked out.

edit: In on Napa. Wrong character though. Now I'm afraid to log out again. lol

L

Lady Kiara

:bdh: Well atleast they know that the server is down :bdh:*puts back Hamsters quitely*:rolleyes:

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously Lady Rachel, I had to do something, we didn't mean to break the server!!! It was all for a good cause! We only sacrificed a few chickens.... :blushing:

Chickens!!!
Oh noze!
Must have caused the poor hamster to seize!
*sighs*
Lady Tia broke the server..
Well you are in good company.
I remember a couple Lady's who shall remain nameless who broke the Atlantic server off and on for about 24 hours..lol
Hmmm...actually it was about this time last year come to think of it!!
I wonder if they are on too?

L

Lady Narsil

I had to reload my software and now after all that waiting, I get nothing. Well it is off to find something else to do, if there is something else to do.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woot!!! We are back!!!!

Been fun guys!!!

*throws heel across the room and logs in*

:D

D

deVour of Legends

it was only a thing that happened for a little while the login server went down so if you were still in the game you were okay but if you logged out you couldnt get back in:)

W

Whatshertoes

"Housing placement and trading features are currently unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes."

*sigh*

M

miss_samara

OHH I crochet!! I need to get crackin on my girls blankets for Christmas. Ones to replace the last ones I made, they sorta loved them to shreds lol.

Ori

You should join ravelry.com then! It's a community for knitters and crocheters. It's another fine addicting time suck :D