• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Log-In Server???

S

Sweeney

10 mins before what? the login server's been down almost 2 hours

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, anyone have any cute or funny pics they can post? Maybe hamster pics or funny kitty pics?

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There can be only one..........
---------------------------

OMG
excellent movie, errr movies actually!
No the 2nd one never should have been made and End game was just a way to stretch out and get money from Adrian Paul fanatics......Ok Ok I'm one of them. Christopher Lambert and Adrian Paul together....YUM!! The first is the Best by and far!!! Also is the movie hubby and I feel in love too so yea, I'm biased.

*tries to steady hands and begins looking for the Bailey's*

Ori

S

Sweeney

I'm watching Prison Break so it's not too bad. I was hoping to train while watching it though. At least I'm bringing my post count up. Wonder if I've hit 10 yet

Z

Zoran

I was just rezzed from dying and signed off to bring my cu back to me .. Im sure I am a ghost .. Now, if they take it back 10 mins before, I may not be dead. :lick:
I was fighting at the Yew gate in Fel and cliented..... I KNOW I'm a ghost....

If I hadnt cliented though- I'd still be in game.. :(
hehe and if I were still in game- I'd be running around the Yew Gate yelling "Who owns Fel now!!!!!!!" :)

~Zoran

L

Lady Kiara

SAD thing is they never have taken this long not to say nothing....atleast tells us what we all know....

"The login Servers are all down We are sorry for this convie errrr inconvience"

Q

Quadler Boots

this is a bit GHHEEETTTOOO. umm same dern stuff on Legends :/

ahh im looking for a nice house spot by the way ;)

Z

Zoran

No the 2nd one never should have been made and End game was just a way to stretch out and get money from Adrian Paul fanatics......
I agree 100x

First one though was the Shizznit..
~Zoran

S

Sweeney

No the 2nd one never should have been made and End game was just a way to stretch out and get money from Adrian Paul fanatics......Ok Ok I'm one of them. Christopher Lambert and Adrian Paul together....YUM!! The first is the Best by and far!!! Also is the movie hubby and I feel in love too so yea, I'm biased.

*tries to steady hands and begins looking for the Bailey's*

Ori
The TV series was better than any of the movies. The season 1 ending brought the first television tear to my eye (am 28 now). Although it would have been nice to have seen Sean Connery talking to Duncan.

L

Lady Tiger

Nothing good on tv and it's raining outside. There is no hope for uo to ever comeing back up...were all doomed

S

Severn_Catskills

Do they even know the login server is down? No announcement, no post nadda.

Would be pretty bad for everyone waiting around for the login server to come online when they dont even know its down.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No no...no plug pulling...there are still a few playing..but they are afraid to log out...lol

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who's got the star trek marathon? Original series?

P

PixelPusher

The TV series was better than any of the movies. The season 1 ending brought the first television tear to my eye (am 28 now). Although it would have been nice to have seen Sean Connery talking to Duncan.
The death of Tess damn near reduced me to a blubbering mess... LoL. On a good note though, it sparked a massive love for the song "Dust In The Wind" by Kansas...
*starts playing the song*

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
someone at the beginning of this thread sent to uobugs.... I sent one of the feedbacks from the Herald page.... but watching this thread and hollering now and then sure does make one feel better about it

:lol::beer:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I'm gonna go do what all the cool people do....crochet.

I'm not old. Shut up.
OHH I crochet!! I need to get crackin on my girls blankets for Christmas. Ones to replace the last ones I made, they sorta loved them to shreds lol.

Ori

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to Nex, I now know the origin of the "fuzzy little man-peach" phrase.

You might want to take a pass on that Bailey's, Oriana... Ah, and Sunrise, no Bailey's in a boat for you!

(For the curious, look for an "Old Greg" video on YouTube. ROFL)

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sent something in to Tech Support on EA's main page..contact us site.

Only thing left to do is call them..lol

Oh I will get someone in game to get ahold of a GM...great suggestion!!

Cypher2

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi

Good Idea (page a GM) I have asked some guildmates to give them a page.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe the servers will come back up with Pub 55! Ok, too much optimism there...

P

Piper Everwood

already had guildy page over an hr ago. he was 23 on list then got kicked out.

F

frawsty

it's been several hours.

why

is

everyone

on

vacation

for

labor

day

at

EA?

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The gremlins are very busy today. I've had rotating problems with a lot of places out on the net today.

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK who broke the log in server?
:blushing:Okay, time to fess up. Some friends and I were doing a quest in Heartwood. At the time the log in server went down we got our Scrappers Recipe.:sad3:

*prays for no server revert*

S

Sweeney

I thought labor day was for those who labor and toil for all of our country? Does sitting at a computer checking for 'server down' messages count as one of them? I would do it for $5 a day, cheaper than a jury member. Of course I have school and couldn't do it 40 hrs a week, but I could do it at least during primetime, aka now

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:blushing:Okay, time to fess up. Some friends and I were doing a quest in Heartwood. At the time the log in server went down we got our Scrappers Recipe.:sad3:

*prays for no server revert*
*second's that prayer*

I paged a GM and got the following response:

We are aware of issues pertaining to this issue with the log in server and are working on a solution. At this time we cannot offer any estimated time for a fix and ask that you bear with us.

GM Drosst

I was surprised I even got a response.....:sad4:

P

Phineas le Monge

OOOOO how long must we wait?! I haven't killed anything all da...well that's not exactly true. Do mailmen count?:gun: