• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Log-In Server???

S

Sunrise

Why don't you just IV the dinner in your vein, then you don't have to stop playing...hrm?
Hrm.

Do you think you could come up with an even more unintelligent remark? :coco:

So tell me, what up with trolling me in every thread today? Did I win the dart throw or what?

What??? there was a dart throw and I was not invited? WTF? Im good with darts after a few drinks of rum and sea water :D

Then again it does matter what the bullseye really is tho :D

OOO lord if there wasnt flaming and trolling with the servers up..I hate to see whats going to happen now :p

Still down here...Maybe this is the end :D

S

Sunrise

Hey Tina..Ive been on me ship for too long :D the fish look cute now.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ugh... Everything hates me today...

Just had a horrible afternoon at work and now UO won't let me on to kill Hiryus... EVIL!

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was changing chars on LS and now I can't get back in...I sure hope there isn't a revert because I just sold a house!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Sneaks in and starts substituting rootbeer for the good stuff.* (Figures they'll be so drunk they won't notice by the time they get to the rootbeer.)

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A better question would be why the developer that is on the forums has not at least poked her head in here to say "I sent off a message to the hamster keeper"?

W

Wakiza

Just keep trying, it will let you in eventually! *mischievous grin*

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And here I was making excuses NOT to go to my neighbors house for dinner....guess I'll head on over there since I can't play UO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR (We are a sad bunch but we love our UO! lol)

G

Gwendar-SP

A better question would be why the developer that is on the forums has not at least poked her head in here to say "I sent off a message to the hamster keeper"?
Today is a holiday in the US.

sever is down for me too

P

Piper Everwood

Kiara give back the hamsters PPLLZZZ!!!! *giggling like mad*

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, Sunrise, what kind of stuff did you catch while you were out there? You drinking out of an old boot yet? Or maybe a shoe?

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO is crashed and there is no response from a developer yet..

Ladies and gentlemen, this may be the end of UO.. :(

And I cannot login either..

L

Lisolette

And why did I have to die right before it happened? ARGHH Glad I have insurance .. I want to play UO dang nabits:grrr::grrr:

C

Corrupted Goblin

haha its not the end of UO. its too many jerk wads taking labor day off and someone falling asleep at their desk.

god i remember the old days where UO went down all the flippin time. wouldnt hear anything for like 2 hours and then they would have a quick announcment and most of the shards would come back up

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today is a holiday in the US.

sever is down for me too
I know all that, I am in the Pacific NW ... I also know that SINCE the server went down, RegineEA logged on to UHall (look at the bottom of the UHall page) and has been viewing some other thread since that time ... hopefully that is because she got a PM and headed on over to the office to investigate ...
I know

S

Sunrise

Hey, Sunrise, what kind of stuff did you catch while you were out there? You drinking out of an old boot yet? Or maybe a shoe?
hehehe..Im drinking out of a shioe I caught. I have this secret rum drink that invovles mixing rum with sea water..a few sips of that..and you are gone for a week :D

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah...now they can't be sued for it lol Remember that? 2 guys decided the servers were down more then they were up and sued Origin because it said on the box that you could play 24 hours a day. Unbelievable

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehehe..Im drinking out of a shioe I caught. I have this secret rum drink that invovles mixing rum with sea water..a few sips of that..and you are gone for a week :D
Hmm, essence of old shoe, rum, and sea water.....where's that old salty seadog when we need him? I want his opinion before I try drinking something like that!

K

Keebler923

My poor pet is in the Labyinth by itself. I just recalled home to get some aids.

I have a feeling I'm going to lose this bonded pet through this server glitch. He was nearly fully trained, too.

:(

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been logging on without any trouble on and off throughout the day.

Is it an area problem?
US west coast?
East coast?

P

Piper Everwood

No Someone stop Kiara. We need hamsters. We need uo *shakes* *laughing* and I belive the next line to band camp one is "I stuck my flute........" (fill in the blank)

S

Simon Francis

I've been logging on without any trouble on and off throughout the day.

Is it an area problem?
US west coast?
East coast?
Something seems to have occured only within the last hour. If you log out now and try to log back in, you probably won't be able to play.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in the Pacific NW also....Spokane Washington
South and West of you Xenobia, in the Yakima Valley area.

And ya, Rachel ... that was Conor's story too ... until he went to change characters .... I invite you to try that too then come and join our party?

154 users viewing this thread can't be wrong, think?