• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Log-In Server???

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Logged out to change chars and now have "problem communicating with Ultima Online". Can't even get to shard selection screen ...

T

Teeshy

*is glad it isn't just me*

Well, I'm not really, cos I only had 10 minutes left to play =P

C

Connor_Graham

I'm happily farming away in Heartwood right now trying to get a 6th runic for the day on this last round. I've logged out of KR, into 2D, then back into KR several times today.

L

Lanor

same here, i cannot get into the server selection screen.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm unable to log in either. I just logged out to switch chars to do a little work on my house, and can't get back in.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Same here. I was in earlier and switched chars a few times. Tried just now and no go. Guess someone forgot to feed the hamster over the holiday.....poor guy

B

Bluebottle

Same here - still dead in the water KR and 2D it's : "problem communicating with Origin - Please restart Ultima Online and try again". All I can say is that last piece of advice is of course totally pointless unless you have a penchant for endless loops :p

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm giving it just log enough to check my email and then I'm going to try once more. If I can't get in I'm going to go play xbox.

G

greatpumpkinator

Man, and I was in the Citadel...had to logout cause of a client crash. Dangit!

B

Bluebottle

Must just be our imagination - according to UO.COM there have been:

No Known Issues Jun 21 2007 8:21PM GMT (PST +08:00)
There are no known shard issues at this time.

Since June 21 eh?

Lug

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*pushes face against bars that have verifying account stamped on them*

METO!

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm happily farming away in Heartwood right now trying to get a 6th runic for the day on this last round. I've logged out of KR, into 2D, then back into KR several times today.
I suggest you log out and in again right now to prove us all wrong. :sword:

M

miss_samara

Can't log in on Baja, either. Husband is still playing on his computer just fine, but he hasn't logged out.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fix it fix it fix it...we have a birfday party at the meet up tonight!

*pouts*

C

Connor_Graham

I'm out now too. Had to switch chars in to turn in the 300+ recipes and talismans on the character that has all my points or I'd still be in. Oh well. It's about dinner time anyway.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did send an e-mail to Jeremy (which is what she said to do when there are server issues on the weekend or holidays) but I dont see any EA staff on stratics right now .... Anyone else have an e-mail for someone to poke?

S

Sunrise

aye. napa is/was down. Logged out to help my partner since she died and could not get logged back in. Now we are both down LoL :D

Analytical

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can add my complaint to the list. I have like a whole 6 more hours of free time... what am I too do now? lol.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm out now too. Had to switch chars in to turn in the 300+ recipes and talismans on the character that has all my points or I'd still be in. Oh well. It's about dinner time anyway.
Why don't you just IV the dinner in your vein, then you don't have to stop playing...hrm?

L

Lady Kiara

Can't log in on Baja, either. Husband is still playing on his computer just fine, but he hasn't logged out.
I think it's a log on issue . i was just playing fine 4 hrs till i went to log on another char and nothing (it's 7:23pm eastern time here).

Samara tell your husband to log out then back in if he can't Duck and run for the hills lolhehehehe

N

Nibblets

Yup Napa is still not working....even tried restarting my computer before I hit the boards. *sigh* And right in the middle of me sorting through the chests and chests of stuff I've got... :p

S

Sunrise

Why don't you just IV the dinner in your vein, then you don't have to stop playing...hrm?

I do the IV with Rum. Makes it SO much easier to play :D

aye napa still down. Actually The whole GAME is down. All the servers it looks like. Someone forgot to feed the hampster for sure. To busy with the town hall LoL :D

C

Connor_Graham

Hrm.

Do you think you could come up with an even more unintelligent remark? :coco:

So tell me, what up with trolling me in every thread today? Did I win the dart throw or what?

A

Ash

Figures, first time in weeks with time to play and can't log in.

Can tracert and ping the server, so must be a DB problem.

M

miss_samara

I think it's a log on issue . i was just playing fine 4 hrs till i went to log on another char and nothing (it's 7:23pm eastern time here).

Samara tell your husband to log out then back in if he can't Duck and run for the hills lolhehehehe
Nah, then I'd have to listen to him complain. Ha ha. Not worth the headache. ;)

L

Lady Kiara

I smell A revert....................................OHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO MY PIONTS FOR SPRING TRADE IN!!!! heheheh (so not funny)

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey REGINE?????? The number of stratics visitors has almost doubled in the past 10 minutes because no one can log in. How's about at least giving us the courtesy of a reply, since you're logged into Stratics and all......sheesh.

N

Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals

Now see, If everyone went to the other thread and posted that they would be willing to pay an extra $1 every month for better service, this wouldnt be happening :D