• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Log-In Server???

L

Lady Kiara

I've been logging on without any trouble on and off throughout the day.

Is it an area problem?
US west coast?
East coast?
east coast here :bdh: (Chessy) i believe it's global).mahahahah I'll give you 50 pionts for my xmas bells you you ##$$%@##$ :bdh:

C

Caelas

oddly enough, my wife tried to open a door in New Haven and it told her 'Connection Lost"...so much for that

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been logging on without any trouble on and off throughout the day.

Is it an area problem?
US west coast?
East coast?
Rachel, it seems to be a problem with the log-in server that started about 45-50 minutes ago. I'm in Colorado, but suspect given the number of people in this thread that this isn't a local or regional problem.

F

Flora Green

Same on Napa. Was shopping before I bring my character home, logged out to check others on the account, can't get back in. :(

Cypher2

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi

Yeah, been a long hour too. :(

Hopefully they have called someone out by now and its just down cause the janitor tripped over the plug. :)

M

mimring1

Im still logged in and the house placement tool not working either, says "House placement features are currently unavailable..."

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*passes Lady Kiara a planters punch, WITH an umbrella*

Shh...we will get through this..lol

K

kalzaketh

ah, was on napa most of the day, had intermittetent heavy lag, left for 5 mins, to kool down,I think they forgot to feed the squirels over laborday

twoburntfouryou

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Watching hubby playing UO so happy as I sit waiting for them to fix it. Yep I logged off a hour ago he did not:mad:

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Methinks kiara feels a bit of hostility over the points system ... its not the poor hampster's fault kiara, let it go!

*offer's kiara a bit of rum to help with that hostility*

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I smell A revert....................................OHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO MY PIONTS FOR SPRING TRADE IN!!!! heheheh (so not funny)
NO NO NO NO REVERT!!!:eek::grrr:
We have worked so hard and long to get a birthday gift! Do you know how much work it takes for a freaking scrappers recipe?:sad3:

It's enough to make you start drinking!:shots:

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just woke up from a nap with the boyfriend...definately a favorite holiday treat, naps! *grins*

But now....No UO. *shakes head*
I hope the LogIn Servers decide to communicate soon! ;)

S

Sunrise

It's enough to make you start drinking!:shots:[/QUOTE]

To late for most of us :D Join the club. :D :scholar:

S

Sunrise

Sissy...you only take one Umbrella in it? Usually after my fourth or fifth glass I have many umbrellas laying around... :D:D:D

I'm a light weight..One umbrella and I am sooooo done for the night.
I got this great drink thats a mix..all it involves is rum..a shoe and sea water... Will keep ya alert for days...not conscience..Just very alert for days :D

Z

Zoran

Its the UO Apocolypse....

All those left in game- must fight till they client-crash one another...

One by one they will fall....

In the end-

There can be only one..........

P

Piper Everwood

*slips a calming herb into Kiara's drink* shhh maybe we can get hamsters back then.

L

Lady Kiara

Watching hubby playing UO so happy as I sit waiting for them to fix it. Yep I logged off a hour ago he did not:mad:
Thats it just reach over ... you can do it .... come on ... we are counting on you.... just pull his plug ...... mahahahahaah ...... Now where was i oh yeah... 400 points for some stupid snake skin :bdh: you no how long it took me to save and collect :bdh:

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, glad I'm not the only one having log-in problems! 20 minutes, still nuthin'. :) Anyone manage to slip in yet?

N

Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals

There can be only one..........
---------------------------

OMG
excellent movie, errr movies actually!

D

Dem0nic

I'm so happy I have 3 blessings sitting in my pack while hoping to get back in! :gun:

Tyrtle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK, I am just refreshing this thread hoping that somebody will post:

I'm in!! I'm in!! The Log-in server is back up!!!!

nobody has done that yet.....

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me, too. That's why I'm not stressing that I can't log in. Hope everyone is ok.
I didn't consider Gustov as a culprit to this problem. I'm with you in hoping that this is not the issue and that those in it's path are safe. :(

Z

Zoran

You were right the first time- movie...
The sequels? Not so much... hehe
~Zoran