• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last Poster Wins! (a.k.a. - Threadzilla!)

I

imported_raider red

<blockquote><hr>

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round....

[/ QUOTE ]

The people on the bus go up and down,up and down........

I

imported_Az of DSR

<blockquote><hr>

a shiny 1000000gp Check to the last poster in this thread!!!

Go

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, love this pipe dream. ( =

I

imported_lindylou

I don't care about the gold. I'm just thrilled that we have kept a thread going and in some small way carried on the community of Lake Austin.

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's talk about the beautiful fall weather. The trees are turning here and we are getting ready for the yearly Michigan fall color spectacular. My favorite time of year. I just don't care for winter too much.

I

imported_lindylou

Ohhhh I love the change of seasons and the wonderful colors the trees give us. We didn't have much of that when I lived in Southern California but here in Oregon, it's been great and it started more than a week ago.

I love Fall, Winter and Spring and abhor Summer!

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen">the cooler weather feels great, but they are predicting dismal fall colors, and the drought conditions are causing the leaves to just wither and fall off :/
but when we do get a decent amount of rain, the mountains are spectacular. </font>

O

Orion Pax LA

<font color="purple"> *Secretly becoming a moderator to lock this thread up after posting his latest comment, thus herby winning the gold and being slaughterd by Greer and Slacky* </font>

O

Orion Pax LA

<font color="purple"> Ha, I just realized that there is a birthday cake beside my head. Lol. I forgot all about it since I just worked a 16 hour day from doing a turnaround with only 5 hours of sleep. </font>

I

imported_lindylou

Hmmm....they snuck in a new mod on us!! I see your name at the bottom of the forum along with El and Zig. Welcome to our craziness, Elektra Rose!!

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome new moderator!

You can lock this thread as long as I am the last poster!

E

Elektra Rose

Now Now....If I was going to lock this thread hehe it would be right after I posted!!! No just kidding It would be no fun to lock this thread. Good luck on being last poster

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure that they guy who started this mess is around anymore. Have not seen a post from him in a while.

I will keep posting just in case.

O

Orion Pax LA

<font color="purple"> Whats up with that? I log on today and this thread is at the bottom. I thought we were keeping this one going. Well I had to post this to get it back to the top. Hip Hip Horay (X3) </font>

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

We passed the 14,000 view mark!

[/ QUOTE ]WOOT! Onward toward 15,000 and 20,000!!

O

Orion Pax LA

<font color="green"> Thats usually why nobody ever sees me. I have learned to live with my black and white screen.
</font>

E

Elektra Rose

I dont really like the black and white view of the uo world, but it seems to be what I see more than anything! LOL

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> especially with all the lag lately. all that activity in the dungeons i guess. as soon as i enter one, i freeze, finally get out the door, then its stop/start action until i log. </font>

I

imported_Fran Fury

Been awhile, I thought I'd say hello.... so HELLO!!

I lag bad on the tram side if there are more then 3 people running around (so Despise and Destard are no gos for me) Fel side seems okay though. I seem to have found a little secret corner where I can go for the small time I have on and not be bothered by anyone. Now if I could just get the luck of the drops I would be all good.
Anyone have an extra set of virtue shoes I have extra Shields,dragon swords and an extra gorget to trade with.

A

Ava Reese

Some of the lag the last two days have been from these stupid Window updates.

O

Orion Pax LA

<font color="green"> Hello. I am writing from my college computer class. I just thought I would leave a note explaining that I seem to know more about computers than my computer teacher does, and I don't believe he likes it too awful much. LOL. Like for instance, IP addresses go from 0 - 255 in 4 sets. My teacher has said the it goes to 0-999. After informing him of this he wasn't to happy. Another one being about Windows Vista. He says that all you have to do is upgrade your memory to 2 gigs for it to properly function. I on the other hand just built a pc from scrap parts and for only having 826(?) I can run it just fine. But I also have a $200 256 Geoforce graphics card that takes care of all the high end GUI that Vista runs. He's like "No, it doesn't work like that." FYI, my processor is a 2001 Celeron that runs 1gHz so it should be running reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sssssssllllllllllllooooooooooooooowwwwwwww. Although I have learned why I have that useless Firewire port on my laptop for.

Have fun you addicts. Hopefully when I leave class I can get my fix in Destard. WOOT!! </font>

O

Orion Pax LA

<font color="purple">No offense, but the hammer is prolly not the best way to go. Unless its circa 1980's on when you got the computer, then I would suggest 10 gauge shotgun with slugs, or quarter inch steel shot for the pretty effects it has on the computer.
</font>

E

Elektra Rose

I dont know that I would use a shot gun, but I have considered throwing my pc out the window a couple times! Trust me there were several times I just knew I would love to see it crash to the ground in tiny pieces!

I

imported_Fran Fury

This thread was moving towards the bottom of the page again..had to give it a bump up.

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought that if I ignored it long enough maybe I would win at last! Or something like that.