• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last Poster Wins! (a.k.a. - Threadzilla!)

C

Chango Pelon

So I was in Kentucky looking for a place to eat and the coworker I was with ask me "What food is Kentucky known for?"

Dee dee dee!

G

So let me get this straight....

The last poster wins? Like...the last one to get a post in the thread here wins a prize? Like...the last person to get an 'IBTL' wins a prize?

I wanna play

C

Chango Pelon

Uhm, you lock it right now and I will split it right down the middle 70/30 with you.

G

<blockquote><hr>

right down the middle 70/30

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO...that's funny!

You think the same way the cashier at the local coffee place does!

I buy a coffee, $2.50 with the tax...give her a $5 bill.

Now, Einstein I'm not, but even *I* can determine I get more than .50 for change like she tried to give me

G

I never touched 'er !

Ed. note...first response that came to mind was something about a 2 dollar erm...barista

C

Chango Pelon

&lt;------&lt;&lt;&lt;
&lt;------&lt;&lt;&lt;
&lt;------&lt;&lt;&lt;
&lt;------&lt;&lt;&lt;
&lt;------&lt;&lt;&lt;
&lt;------&lt;&lt;&lt;
&lt;------&lt;&lt;&lt;
&lt;------&lt;&lt;&lt;

There you go...

K

KingXimana

WOW this was almost on the second Page i cant belive it
im starting to crave this game again but it will not consume me

E

Elektra Rose

So, did everyone have a great holiday?

How much longer do ya'll think this envasion will go on? Just make it all rubble for goodness sakes already!

Wonders what Magincia will look like once its rebuilt....

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

Just make it all rubble for goodness sakes already!

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it? Not to much left of the poor city that's for sure.

Had a great holiday? You?

I

imported_Fran Fury

That's funny, I was just thinking that a late night turkey sandwhich sounded really good.

I

imported_lindylou

Sure does and that's the only reason I wished I had cooked a turkey of some kind. It's hard to justify cooking a turkey for 1 person though so I took myself out to the 24/7 restaurant for turkey dinner on Thanksgiving. No, not Denny's! We have a chain called Shari's here in the Northwest that is fairly good and tons better than Denny's.

I

imported_Fran Fury

I can justify just about anything

Cook a whole turkey and just put the leftovers (not all of them of course) in the freezer. Just cook a smaller turkey. Several meals that way. And you still have that yummy turkey cooking smell the whole day and that juicy turkey..and the sandwhiches mmm Is it time for Christmas turkey yet?

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

I can justify just about anything

Cook a whole turkey and just put the leftovers (not all of them of course) in the freezer. Just cook a smaller turkey. Several meals that way. And you still have that yummy turkey cooking smell the whole day and that juicy turkey..and the sandwhiches mmm Is it time for Christmas turkey yet?

[/ QUOTE ]Would be nice but I have a very small freezer that doesn't hold diddly squat! I might get some turkey breast or pieces for Christmas and cook those. I do miss fresh cooked turkey and many other meats, as well. I just don't cook and tend to make just soup or sandwiches for myself.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Hey I love soup and sammys
Okay maybe the soup more but a good sammy is a great thing!

E

Elektra Rose

Does anyone else think that christmas and all is shopping glory came too soon this year? LOL

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love the Christmas season but I can't realy get into the mood untill after Dec. 1st.

E

Elektra Rose

I love the season too! But in my area they start playing christmas songs Thankgiving night! By the time christmas is already here you have done went insane cause a person can only take so much of those songs especially those sung by lil annoying chipmunks! December 1st would be a good time to start there songs. HEHE, I dont think my family even listens to the radio untill about a week before christmas for this reason we keep our cars fully stocked with CD's!

I

imported_lindylou

I find holidays like Christmas too depressing anymore. In my area they started Christmas songs 24/7 on the radio 3 days before Thanksgiving. They had Christmas deco in the stores before Halloween too.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Yeah the stores started getting decorated before Halloween. It's crazy. But I would take those Christmas songs over the insane shoppers anyday! I am not setting foot in Walmart until Feb!! Well unless I really have to. lol

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As sung by Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Chipmunks Christmas Song!

Christmas, Christmas time is near,
Time for toys and time for cheer.
We've been good, but we can't last.
Hurry, Christmas, hurry fast!

Want a plane that loops the loop.
Me, I want a hula hoop,
We can hardly stand the wait.
Please, Christmas, don't be late.

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bah....too early for all this Christmas stuff. I'll make my Christmas postings in 2 weeks.

I

imported_Parsifal

Suger Cookies that are all decorated....yummyyyyy!!!! I love Christmas time!

I

imported_Lustig Als'Holle

<blockquote><hr>

I find holidays like Christmas too depressing anymore. In my area they started Christmas songs 24/7 on the radio 3 days before Thanksgiving. They had Christmas deco in the stores before Halloween too.

[/ QUOTE ]

In Metro Detroit, one of the radio stations starts playing Christmas songs 24/7 on November 1st, the day after Halloween (and they may actually have started earlier than that this year, but I don't listen to that station as it is, so am not sure if they did or not). I don't mind Christmas songs, but even now is too early for me.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Christmas is my favorite holiday and I love this whole time of year, and yes our tree is already up :p but Nov 1 is a little too early for even me.

I

imported_Lustig Als'Holle

<blockquote><hr>

Christmas is my favorite holiday and I love this whole time of year, and yes our tree is already up :p but Nov 1 is a little too early for even me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I already put my tree up too (although its not decorated completely yet), but that was mainly because I got sick of lying in bed unable to sleep, so I climbed out at 2:00am (when I had to be up for work at 6:45am) and set the thing up. And when I plugged it in, it just about blinded me
Of course, it is the first tree I have put up in about 4-5 years, so I guess I am just making up for lost time

E

Elektra Rose

Our tree is up too, I let the kiddos help decorate it so that is finished. But thats all we got done so far no lights up outside or garland hanging around yet and hehe no presents under the tree.......course we make the kids wait in suspense we dont put any under the tree till the last minute!