• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last Poster Wins! (a.k.a. - Threadzilla!)

I

imported_Parsifal

Hmmm....The Who....By Numbers?

Chango...you are from the stone age....lol

Bump

C

Chango Pelon

Bobba O'Reilly is the biz to the omb!

I love the each CSI uses a different Who song for their theme music.

And the stone age is recent to me.

I

imported_Parsifal

Keith Moon has got to be the best rock drummer of all time....geezzz....don't get me started....

I

imported_lindylou

Ok, can't let this thread die. Gene Krupa was the greatest drummer.

C

Chango Pelon

I am not into day time shows so you can have Opera and her free give aways.

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

I am not into day time shows so you can have Opera and her free give aways.

[/ QUOTE ]LOL

I like light opera such as Carmen but not the heavy stuff.

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

In the words of our son....

"Your Wierd"!

[/ QUOTE ]Your son is a smart kid!

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

Gets it from his dad...

[/ QUOTE ]He might get his ego from his Dad but his smarts are from his Mom!

I

imported_Fran Fury

Ego is just one of the many things they get from their dad....

But I love them all anyways

E

Elektra Rose

Hehehe

I think most children get there ego's from there fathers hehe for instance my dad use to say to us that He wasnt conceited cause conceit is a fault and he doesnt have any faults!

I

imported_lindylou

I think many men have that same idea. I know my ex was perfect.

C

Chango Pelon

The Docotr told me he had good news and bad news for me. The bad news was I have less than a year to live. The good news is I smell like poop.

C

Chango Pelon

I was paid 5 dollars to eat a fetus pig eyeball in my Highschool Biology Class.

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]You're just sick!

E

Elektra Rose

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to say thats the nastiest thing I have ever heard! That can not have been healthy at all!

E

Elektra Rose

Christmas Craft for the Kiddos!

Thats what my sister the best lil kindergarten teacher said to me yesterday!

I laughed and said ok, what you doing this year for them?

She said, Well I am making ornaments for them to jazz up at school and take home to the parents.

I thought well that sounds cool, have fun! hehe I am so not the crafty type so I leave her too it!

But later in the day I get another phone call from her asking if I could come help her cause she is getting sick and her lil baby is too. Sigh being the nice person that I am say ok.

When I got there she had not even begin to start on these things! She is laying in bed asleep! So I finally find the instructions (or destructions) and read what needs to be done to make these things!

First off let me say this EWWW!!!!
Ingredients are as follows:
4 cups of Ground Cinnamon
3 cups of Applesauce
1/2 cup of Elemers Glue.

You mix all that together then put in some plastic wrap and kneed it. Let it set for about an hr.
Then you roll out dough to 1/2 in thick and take cookie cutters and make shapes. Make sure to punch a hole for the ribbon!!!!

Once that is accomplished you bake at 200 degrees' in the oven for 2 hrs at the half way point make sure to flip them.

After they are completely harden and dry they are ready for the kiddos to jazz up at school the next day!

Now all that being said that is for a class room of about 15 to 20 kids! So your looking at about 3 to 3.5 hrs of your time! Now imagine a class room of 50 or more kids were talking lots of time!

So I just want to say THANK YOU to all those wonderful lil teachers out there that take that much time for our kids still have some fun times in school!

I

imported_Fran Fury

They smell good though

I have made those with the kids before, I think a couple are still hanging out around the bottom of the Christmas tub.

E

Elektra Rose

*Looks at checkbook after christmas shopping*

I am depressed now too!

C

Chango Pelon

I am waiting until 2 days before Christmas to do my shopping. I live on the edge...

C

Chango Pelon

Urijah Faber, Paulo Filho, and Doug Marshal all retained their belts last night and Jens Pulver omgpwnzrd Cub Swanson in his WEC 145lb debut. Word is, Jens will take on Faber for the belt next year.

This MMA update brought to you by Chango and the great people of Team Gila.

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

When I first saw it, I couldn't stop watching it.

[/ QUOTE ]How strange!! I just woke up from a dream and there was curling equipment and my daughter wanted to know what it was. I swear I hadn't read this part of the thread before I fell asleep either.

C

Chango Pelon

After lst nights bouts, we have the rematch of Frank "Twinkle Toes" Trigg vs. Jason "Mayhem" Miller.

...yeah...

I

imported_Fran Fury

I have nothing to say about that match... I just wanted to post in here again.

M

MuseDeDannan

I'm amazed someone hasn't just said something to get the thread locked by Zig ...insta-win. I'm gonna give it a try.

I saw Ziggy kissing ... Vampy-Claus
Underneath the sigil marker last night.
He didn't see me stealth
Past the empty book shelf.
He thought I was in Ilshinar
Killing pixies at the bar

Then I saw Ziggy tickle Vampy-Claus
Underneath his hooded robe so white
Oh what a laugh it would have been
If El had only seen
Ziggy kissing Vampy-Claus last night