• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last Poster Wins! (a.k.a. - Threadzilla!)

I

imported_raider red

I will set up a 'bot that will post random dribblings of sayings that make no sense whatsoever to anyone,including myslef, so I can win the cool mil.

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

post random dribblings of sayings that make no sense whatsoever to anyone

[/ QUOTE ]

How's that different that what we do already?

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> wow, Red is back! where you been?? </font>

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are over 11,000 views now and just a few posts away from the 1000 mark!

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

We are over 11,000 views now and just a few posts away from the 1000 mark!

[/ QUOTE ]I guess I need to work harder then.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Only 5 more to go

We will hit 1000 posts today and I will miss it
All because I have to do real work in a real house in the real world. This sucks!!

Good job on the 1000 posts...how long till 2000??

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

Good job on the 1000 posts...how long till 2000??

[/ QUOTE ] Took us just over a month to get to this point so maybe a month and a half since we don't post as often anymore?

I

imported_lindylou

Dang it! I wanted to be 1000th poster! I had RL errands to run all day though.

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> ohhh, i think its going to cool down to the 90's this week, whoot! </font>

I

imported_lindylou

I've been sick in bed all day and haven't had the news on but last I heard it was supposet to have gotten to only 69 today with chances of rain and 67 tomorrow. I wish I wasn't sick so I could enjoy the cooler weather.

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> nothing but <font color="darkred">heatwave <font color="darkgreen"> here......</font>

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen">heat index only got to 100 today, woohoo! a cool spell, lol. </font>

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kinda cold here, but i live near the 45th parralel...halfway between the equator and the north pole. Supposed to warm up a bit though.

I

imported_lindylou

Got to 70s today. Little bit or rain. Suppose to be low 80s for Thursday and Friday and back down to low 70s by Saturday. I'm so glad this summer hasn't been as hot as last year. I just don't like the heat.

I

imported_Fran Fury

It's only 8am and already 75
Gonna be another oven day as my son says.
Someone the other day said it was toasty outside and he said toasty? No, more like an oven today!

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> oven day sounds about right, we say it feels like we are living on the sun, lol.
Weather man is not helping! says will be around 100 degrees for the rest of the month........ </font>

I

imported_lindylou

Heard tonight that we are suppose to rise to 90 next week. Gawd I hate the heat.

This thread sure has slowed down. lol

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen">heat was 105 today, have no idea what the index was. we are on day 20 of this heatwave, and no rain in sight! </font>

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

This thread sure has slowed down. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously huh? We are forced to talk about the weather

On a good note I finally got my transfer token and my tamer will be over as soon as I finish sorting through the house and making sure I have everything. lol Now if I could just get Chango to quit being busy and start planning some events. Everyone overload his icq and pms asking him where he is and when the events are okay
That should get him moving

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*looks around*
Hmmmmm.....no one posted in a couple of days.

That means I am the last poster!!!!

I win!!!!!!!!!!

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen">nope, lol.
*sorry about the weather posts, but the heatwave is the number one topic around town here! over 3 weeks and still going* </font>

I

imported_lindylou

Everybody must be out shopping the back to school sales, I guess. For me, I haven't got a pot to p....umm nevermind. It's going to warm up here next week too.

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> first they decide to start school early, then the heatwave hits, and then the AC units start breaking down, lol.
local government at its finest......hehe. </font>

A

Athena B|F

Im actually enjoying the heat for a change hehe! After all it rained non stop for the whole month of June and two weeks into July here. And having a satellite connection rain isnt good! NO playing or even posting on here. So im quite happy with the heat rofl

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the heat too. Maybe most don't, but it will be winter here soon enough.

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> anyone that wants this drought-like conditions can have it, the whole area would gladly give it away. </font>

I

imported_lindylou

I hate the heat! And people probably think I'm nuts for whining about the heat up here in Oregon because tomorrow is going to be only the 8th day of the year at 90 or above (if it reaches 90, that is). But I have never, ever been able to bear the heat. I've always had trouble when it gets over 75 degrees. I'm much happier when it's 65 degrees or less. I'm just one hot blooded woman!

J

JazzNemesis

In all honesty all you have to do to win is say something horrid which gets the thread locked by the moderators...but that would be bad. Vewwy, Vewwy Bad.

*clears throat* so a priest, a rabbi and a GM walk into a bar...

I

imported_lindylou

Nah, they wouldn't lock it, they would just delete the post. I mentioned that myself once.

F

Faith/Rydia

The weather where I am has been hovering around 100 last week and will continue thru next weekend. I hate the heat. Bring on a little cooler weather.

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen">finally! after almost a month of nothing but humid heat, it rained, whoot!! </font>

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

The weather where I am has been hovering around 100 last week and will continue thru next weekend. I hate the heat. Bring on a little cooler weather.

[/ QUOTE ]Me too. It was 96 here at my place today but suppose to start cooling down again, thank God!