• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last Poster Wins! (a.k.a. - Threadzilla!)

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

I had to wear a jacket this morning. Brrrrrrrr. Winters coming I fear.

[/ QUOTE ]Gawd I hope so! We have had a cooler than normal summer and are expected to have a harsher than normal winter due to La Nina. Can we say snow on the valley floor? YAY!!!

A

Athena B|F

Wow!! I think Tempy is struck speachless! First time for everything hehe

I

imported_lindylou

hmmmm...nobody has posted for 2 days. I guess that means I win!

I

imported_Fran Fury

I leave for a few days and you all just give up posting??

We need some new motivation around here...I think some might be starting to believe that rumor about the check not being real or something.

I

imported_raider red

<blockquote><hr>

I leave for a few days and you all just give up posting??

We need some new motivation around here...I think some might be starting to believe that rumor about the check not being real or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I belive that the original poster who offered the mil had his account hacked and looted,so he is the one who needs to win the mil now,

Or I could say that the original poster quit UO and delted all his chars and possesions,so we all could feel like greedy fools, hehe.

SO how is that for startinga rumor LOL

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

SO how is that for startinga rumor LOL

[/ QUOTE ] Tsk! Shame on you, RR! hehe

I

imported_raider red

yeah yeah,I am not really a bad person,I just play one on TV.

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> ok, that was a most boring weekend, not being able to post about exciting topics. Such as our local weather, i know you missed it!! </font>

I

imported_lindylou

Remote location? You take your computer with you when you go fishing? LOL

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had to take wife to Pittsburgh for surgery. Just wish I had a better laptop. Can't play UO.
Guess I will save up for a new one.

I

imported_lindylou

Sorry about your wife's surgery. I hope all is ok and she recovers quickly.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Sorry to hear about your wifes surgury, I hope everything goes well.

Welcome back everyone!! Did we miss much?

O

Orion Pax LA

<font color="blue"> </font> Ohhhhh....did I win. What does highscore mean? Did I break it?

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wife doing o.k. She's out of the hospital. We are hoping we can return home on tuesday.

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

Wife doing o.k. She's out of the hospital. We are hoping we can return home on tuesday.

[/ QUOTE ]Glad to hear it!

O

Orion Pax LA

<font color="purple"> Hey i took this screenshot of this amazing Vamp battle. I managed to nap it before they killed me
</font>

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> our local cable has been going crazy for a couple days, with outages that last for hours
. </font>

I

imported_Fran Fury

Me too! I would go crazy! Oh wait...I don't get to get on the computer anyways. I probably wouldn't even notice. lol
Of course my luck would be the min I do get to get on and play..thats when it would go out.

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

No posts in 2 days. I win!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]haha!! I think NOT!

S

Slacktard

<blockquote><hr>

I didn't win?

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn you for starting this Jinxie!!!!!

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

I'm the last poster. How do I get the million gold?

[/ QUOTE ]Sorry to inform you but you didn't win. My guess is there will never be a winner. hehe

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round....